The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Thank you brudder for your recommend.

Just checking brudder, what you think of City Inn Vientiane and Lao Plaza hotel? I checking the internet recommend the 2 hotel also girl friendly and near action place?

Appreciate your advice brudder.

THank you brudder.
Lao Plaza is really old although they manage to upkeep the Star rating. Also they are not too friendly. City Inn is next to Lao Plaza and its friendly but I found the area very boring at night. You might want to consider Solana Boutique which is friendly and closer to Mekong Riverside and lots of restaurants and massages around. Ibis is also pretty convenient and friendly. Even the porter might help you arrange the girls

There is no really äction places" like Nana and Rachada in Bangkok but if you stay around Sang Jiang Market - Chinese area its pretty close, read all the threads above.

If you're new in Vientiane, it's better off going to a KTV and arrange a girl from there, you might pay a bit more but with the OKT contact you're somewhat protected from dishonest girls. I usually tip the mamasan THB500 so the next time I walk in I get treated like a king.
Old 31-10-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Brudder, Loca and Indrive like grab? Have to download app?
THank you brudder.

Yes, need apps and a local Laos phone #. I usually pay cash .
Old 31-10-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 18
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Lao Plaza is really old although they manage to upkeep the Star rating. Also they are not too friendly. City Inn is next to Lao Plaza and its friendly but I found the area very boring at night. You might want to consider Solana Boutique which is friendly and closer to Mekong Riverside and lots of restaurants and massages around. Ibis is also pretty convenient and friendly. Even the porter might help you arrange the girls

If you're new in Vientiane, it's better off going to a KTV and arrange a girl from there, you might pay a bit more but with the OKT contact you're somewhat protected from dishonest girls. I usually tip the mamasan THB500 so the next time I walk in I get treated like a king.
Hello Brudder, thank you for advice.

I'm going with company for charity works from 13/10 to 17/10 then from 17/10 to 20/10 I extend myself lah.

With company, we stay as Aaron Hotel. So I thinking what hotel after my company go back Singapore.

I will check the Solana & Ibis also brudder.

Thank you brudder.
Old 31-10-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Yes, need apps and a local Laos phone #. I usually pay cash .
OK, thank you brudder.
Old 31-10-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
There is no really äction places" like Nana and Rachada in Bangkok but if you stay around Sang Jiang Market - Chinese area its pretty close, read all the threads above.

Hello Brudder, this Sang Jiang Market, near the hotels recommended? Easy to go? If not, what your recommendation?

Thank you brudder.
Old 31-10-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello Brudder, this Sang Jiang Market, near the hotels recommended? Easy to go? If not, what your recommendation?

Thank you brudder.
Sang Jiang market is 15-30 min by car depending on traffic.
There is the famous Sang Jiang Hotel there but there is nothing much around there at night besides the KTVs, massage and Chinese restaurants.
The real trick is get yourself hooked up with a friendly girl ASAP and get her to take you around for the rest of your trip
Old 31-10-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Hello Brudders,
Another thing I need to know is the money to use in Laos.
I got read in the forum that Singapore Dollar no use there. Also cannot change to LAK.

So I ask brudders, in Singapore, I change the Sing dollar to what currency? In Laos, what currency they accept? (Like in Cambodia, I can use US Dollars and all place accept).

Then I bring the money to Laos, from where I can change to LAK?

Also, in Laos, can use my credit card draw money?

Thank you brudders.
Old 31-10-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sang Jiang market is 15-30 min by car depending on traffic.
There is the famous Sang Jiang Hotel there but there is nothing much around there at night besides the KTVs, massage and Chinese restaurants.
The real trick is get yourself hooked up with a friendly girl ASAP and get her to take you around for the rest of your trip
Hello Brudder,

Thank you for advice. I also want to hook friendly girl ASAP lah. But I old man, not handsome. So not easy to hook up lah.
Old 31-10-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Brudder,

Thank you for advice. I also want to hook friendly girl ASAP lah. But I old man, not handsome. So not easy to hook up lah.
Money talks damm loud. Likewise no money no honey
Old 31-10-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Brudders,
I got read in the forum that Singapore Dollar no use there. Also cannot change to LAK.

So I ask brudders, in Singapore, I change the Sing dollar to what currency? In Laos, what currency they accept? (Like in Cambodia, I can use US Dollars and all place accept).

Thank you brudders.
THB works great for me. If you bring USD they need to be in like new condition and not been folded or marked otherwise you'll have to find the big BCEL bank by the river to get your change.

One of the threads above will direct you to a few money changers but I guess the easy one will be the one near the morning market. You can also try asking the gold shops. With THB no problem any shop will take them as payment and give you LAK as change.

CC withdrawals can be done at ATMS or if I need to, I prefer to use Thai Banks like SCB but of course the rate will be lousy.
Old 31-10-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello Brudders,

Thank you brudders.
thai baht is very commonly accepted currency there
they will give you a rate better than the international market rate
Old 01-11-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Money talks damm loud. Likewise no money no honey
Like this I got no problem brudder.. hahaha
Old 04-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
thai baht is very commonly accepted currency there
they will give you a rate better than the international market rate
Normally i paid all in loxal Kip, just go ATM n extract...
Old 04-11-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Normally i paid all in loxal Kip, just go ATM n extract...
kip is fine
but if you got foreign currency, they'll accept it at an even better rate
they want foreign currency
their kip is like.... very low quality paper...
Old 09-11-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
kip is fine
but if you got foreign currency, they'll accept it at an even better rate
they want foreign currency
their kip is like.... very low quality paper...

True also, but so far i was always able to pay what
I needed with it...or USD ..usually carry a few hundreds
but no note over 10$
But mongering in d local fuk shops kip is fine;
ATM everywhere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1