The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 07-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Liang Cha, FeiZi, QNi, Tian2

Chen2, I tried before she RTC then came back, her nick was Bai Xue / MiNa
Bing2, I tried before she RTC then came back, both Bing2 and Chen2 were apartment mate, back then ..... I have not visited then after returning here. Service wise, they are both accommodating but more like fetish/kink player than a real dominating mistress type.
bro, how do you rate Chen2 looks? And feet (if u are into feet)
thanks
Old 08-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
bro, how do you rate Chen2 looks? And feet (if u are into feet)
thanks
Met her like end last year, can't recall now about her FEETure....maybe you can try to contact them if they are willing to send pic
Anyway their rate are just 100.
Chen2 photo resemble her but photos are smoothed out. Bing2 photo also same but some of her other posting from different site seems totally off. Between the 2 I like Chen2 more ...

Last edited by silverug; 08-08-2018 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Add more facts
Old 08-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Met her like end last year, can't recall now about her FEETure....maybe you can try to contact them if they are willing to send pic
Anyway their rate are just 100.
Chen2 photo resemble her but photos are smoothed out. Bing2 photo also same but some of her other posting from different site seems totally off. Between the 2 I like Chen2 more ...
thanks bro
Old 08-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bing2, I tried before she RTC then came back, both Bing2 and Chen2 were apartment mate, back then ..... I have not visited then after returning here. Service wise, they are both accommodating but more like fetish/kink player than a real dominating mistress type.
I'm going to try FeiFei today
Old 08-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
I'm going to try FeiFei today
Keen to know how it goes.... please write back once you are done.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Keen to know how it goes.... please write back once you are done.
FR on Fei Fei. http://sgbeautycastles.club/fei-fei-massage-hj-jg-master/

100% would not recommend. Firstly, I'm not sure it was the same lady as in picture. Maybe, but if so heavily touched up. Secondly, she'd made zero effort in what she was wearing, just some baggy dress and weird large cotton undies. Never seen them before.

She'd also not read my message saying what I was looking for. She speaks minimal English, and I speak zero Chinese. So she just delivered the standard SM session, vast majority of which does nothing for me. Spent what felt like ages licking her feet, which I'm not really interested in. Stopped halfway through to ask what I wanted, and despite me showing her messages and translation, struggled to get it. Eventually finished up with 69 and handjob which was OK but obviously she didn't smell that fresh.

Seems like the PRCs have realized they can charge more money for making minimal effort and calling it SM. She did have a few toys though. Overall I was very glad to escape.

Last edited by Tiger79; 10-08-2018 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheongKL9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows wether goddess xenia is still active.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

where is chenx2 profile? cant find.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
where is chenx2 profile? cant find.
I think this one? http://sgbeautycastles.club/tian-tian-massage-hj-jg-master/
Old 09-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

bro,not this one la, got smelly fr for her liao. dont anyhow give. think chenx2 rtc liao.

Bingx2 worth a shoot?
Old 09-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKL9999 View Post
Anyone knows wether goddess xenia is still active.
Yes, she's active. She took a long break but had started hosting again last month.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It's been sometimes since I last served a mistress and a FR so thought I might just pen this recent one with mistress Yui ( aka ziva).
She's always on my radar since mistress Airah days but I haven't served her since airah is my regular mistress. FF.... message her wechat and fix an appointment after a catchup conversation.
Arrive at her place and it's a nice place with privacy. Head in and walk into the room nobody around and oh she's in the ladies heart start pounding after she answer to my hello.
It's been sometimes since I last met her with Airah and she is getting more beautiful. I feel she looks like the daughter of the bad guy in unholy alliance hk drama. Her lips n height and slim body. Ya to me beautiful. Cut short, she give me a wine enema and start to tease me. Next blindfold me and tease me by getting close to me and know air into my ears and whisper. I can sell her nice and scent and sweet breath . I tell you it is so erotic and sensual I got a immediate hardon . Next clean-up in the toilet. Funny all air no water come out. Think my body asorb it. She says I smell of wine. Tbc sorry need go out for a while...
Old 09-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
100% would not recommend. Firstly, I'm not sure it was the same lady as in picture. Maybe, but if so heavily touched up. Secondly, she'd made zero effort in what she was wearing, just some baggy dress and weird large cotton undies. Never seen them before.

She'd also not read my message saying what I was looking for. She speaks minimal English, and I speak zero Chinese. So she just delivered the standard SM session, vast majority of which does nothing for me. Spent what felt like ages licking her feet, which I'm not really interested in. Stopped halfway through to ask what I wanted, and despite me showing her messages and translation, struggled to get it. Eventually finished up with 69 and handjob which was OK but obviously she didn't smell that fresh.

Seems like the PRCs have realized they can charge more money for making minimal effort and calling it SM. She did have a few toys though. Overall I was very glad to escape.
Thanks for writing back. Good to know who to avoid. Which on is Fei Fei? Or do you mean FeiZi...
Old 10-08-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Qni looks chio.. so tempting to try but then she also got provide fj service..
anyone got try her sm service? please write a fr here.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

QNI said she has no tools and not planning to do. Dont know why TS put SM. Sigh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1