The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sukhumvit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bkk tonight... Anyone bros around wanna come out on a sex tour .. Leave a pm
Old 05-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Stay in the hotel, save the money n effort.
Kindly give me some face , do not picah my Lobang....
Old 05-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Kindly give me some face , do not picah my Lobang....
Not possible with 64 n 1.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sukhumvit hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
Thanks the info so far. Is there a list of recommended hotel in Bangkok? I am looking for a reasonable but nice and newer hotel around sukhumvit area. Prefer close to bts or mrt station and walking distance to most attraction in sukhumvit area. Thanks in advance.
Around suk, I like FuramaXclusive Asok. Price is not the cheapest but rooms are big n new, free wifi n good breakfast. Walk to SC, Asok BTS n Sukhumvit MTR. Plus they always have friendly and pretty front desk staff.

Or you can ask Tim here.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 05-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brothers..

apart from the agg, mps, gm club, discos.. are there any ktvs in bkk?
is ktv a way a chionging in bkk?
Old 05-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post

Yes it is 1 of the ways to chionging...
Old 05-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Around suk, I like FuramaXclusive Asok. Price is not the cheapest but rooms are big n new, free wifi n good breakfast. Walk to SC, Asok BTS n Sukhumvit MTR. Plus they always have friendly and pretty front desk staff.

Or you can ask Tim here.
A slightly cheaper option is Fusion Suites, just about 300m away from FuramaXclusive Asok, which translates to about 2,3 minutes on foot. You have free breakfast and wifi as well. Prices are alittle more pricey now, but was an absolute steal when i booked it for my first trip about 4 months ago.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Brother it is nice to see you here, hardly log in nowadays, how is life?
Yeah, I've been really busy. Also been here, there and everywhere. Only log in sporadically these days.

You coming over to BKK anytime soon?
Old 06-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post
brothers..

There are many KTV's in BKK but many of them are Jap-only joints. That means you can only enter if you are Jap.
Maybe if you look Jap and can speak a few words Jap then they let you in.
See www.gdiary.com
Old 06-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
nighteye6 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros,
Don't b so unfriendly la. I'm asking all these questions cos I am unfamiliar with chionging in BKK. So any advice would b good. I can always go to a massage parlour but am keen to take a gal back to hotel. So any advice on how to do so, without all the unnecessary hassle of buying a drink etc would be great. Thank you in advance.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighteye6 View Post
Bros,
Don't b so unfriendly la. I'm asking all these questions cos I am unfamiliar with chionging in BKK. So any advice would b good. I can always go to a massage parlour but am keen to take a gal back to hotel. So any advice on how to do so, without all the unnecessary hassle of buying a drink etc would be great. Thank you in advance.
If u open your eyes bigger u will notice there are 737 pages in this thread....just read 1st 10 pages, last 10 pages...all it takes is 10min, forum is a place for exchange, other bros have contributed so that the rest can read frm their experience, so READ!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighteye6 View Post
Bros,
Then juz google for mango massage, snow white massage, get number, call the number, tell recep which gal u want, short time or overnite, tell her your hotel name and number. Then wait in your room for your gal to arrive. This advice gd enough for you?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
A slightly cheaper option is Fusion Suites, just about 300m away from FuramaXclusive Asok, which translates to about 2,3 minutes on foot. You have free breakfast and wifi as well. Prices are alittle more pricey now, but was an absolute steal when i booked it for my first trip about 4 months ago.
Thanks for your input. I have decided On ramada encore on soi 10. I have up you for your kind response.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your input. I have decided On ramada encore on soi 10. I have up you for your kind response.
Bro Director, hope you have a great time in LoS
Old 06-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u may want to try centrepoint sukhumvit. it is just slightly further in in soi 10.
just pay a little bit more n u will get a huge 1 bedroom apartment with free wifi n breakfast. tried encore in june. room is quite small.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1