The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathingod View Post
Katty
GX
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 Similar to the picture
Body: 9/10 Slim body i would say she is on the fair side
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B soft and nice
Bbbj : 9/10 Super good and sloppy, she took time to lick and suck as per my request.
FJ : 9/10 She moans genuinely and tells you when she is cuming. Did Mish and Doggie, and at edge of bed. Quite the passionate experience.

Katty seems fun to be with
Old 16-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dlina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ploy from Merci (https://t.me/merci168)
GFE 8/10
BJJ 9/10
FJ 7/10
HJ 10/10
Overall 7/10

would highly recommend for thicc girl lovers! able to make you cum in 5 minutes. Gave me her contact to visit her in thailand. Super friendly!
Old 16-03-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 7
Brimmeryl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrimmeryl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Flimi

Looks: 8/10 Hot looking chiobu type of face, 95% same as photo posted, age around mid 20s.

Body: 9/10 light skin tone, the gym workout fit and slim bodyframe

French: 8/10 great kisser

English: 8/10 basic english all ok

Boobs: 9/10 natural Ds with light brown nipple

Pussy 8.5/10 cleanly shaved and smooth to touch. taste delicious and wet

BBBJ: 8/10 good motion and balls carressing

Service: 9/10 talkative and friendly, no problem breaking the ice

Massage: 8/10 soothing massage for my legs after i cummed

FJ: 9/10 We tried doggy style and missionary style which both i enjoyed and still preferred doggy as i love her cute ass alot

Overall: 9/10 Very satisfactory session for me
Old 16-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lordboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3/16 slot
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23144334#post23144334
FR MAPrang FF

Okt: friendly although some hiccup
Looks: 8/10 slight discount but definitely syt
Body: 8/10 natural B
BJ : 8/10 hard working and doesn’t stop until told
FJ: 10/10 accommodating and service oriented give massage in between. Really tight ! surrender first shot shortly. And she is wet and don’t need KY at all.

Overall: good bonk for the price and she is abit tired. Bros please take care of her.

Last edited by lordboy99; 16-03-2024 at 04:39 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!

Lambo from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=lambo
STABLE: Lust
LOOKS: pretty
BODY: curves is irresistable
BOOBS: perfect for my hand to grab
PUSSY: super wet
BBBJ: she loves my little ones so much. She grabbed with care but suck ruthlessly
FJ: high sex drive

RTF: yes
Old 16-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Beer
From Galaxyxsscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978089&highlight=

Looks: 7.5/10 MILF looks
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs: Natural
Service: 9.5/10

Her service are really good and solid. Bj are good and long, able to go deep without asking. Maybe she was really in the mood, super sloppy bj. Change to doggy afterwards, grab that ass and start to bang her so fast and hard until I also out of breath. She came over and ride on me until I surrender. Power power service from her.
Old 16-03-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978649

snow from foxy should change her name to sweet, as that's the only word to describe her, sweet look, sweet talk, sweet taste and every moment is sweet with her. rtf her three times in 2 days still not enough, the only way to stop thinking of her is to meet her more.
Looks: 10/10 her photos posted by okt can't justify her beauty at all, even the attached real life photo here just represent her minimum sweetie angelic look.
Body: 9/10 gosh no word can describe her perfect devil body, all her stat very accurate, 170 height and minimum fat, slender and slim, the only minus point for me is her enhanced boob, but It's only my own preference and boobs lovers would rate her even higher for that pair of solid firm C boob
French: 10/10 our tongue never seperate, DFK all the time with deep feels
Painting: 10/10 odorless and hairless, juicy and senstive, can just enjoy painting forever
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual type, take care each inch of your groin area and easily make you cim if you not strong enough
FJ: 10/10 tight, wet and flexible, in no session I can last more than 5min, as her moans and facial expression just too arousing and even two layers of cap can't help me to last longer in her warm and tight pussy.
GFE: 11/10 yeah, her GFE is not ceiling high but sky high, zero resistence to such sweet heart. KC might be the only word to fit here.
rtf: already done 3 times in 2 days might break my own record with Hana if she stays long enough.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 16-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RxxxR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for NINA

LOOKS: 7.5/10 no make up with some blemishes but pretty much same person.

BBBJ: 7/10

French: Didn't try. She doesn't do french.

FJ: 8/10 Finished on her face

Overall decent experience. Might try other girls in stable before RTF
Old 16-03-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jar15556x45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Sunny
Shave : Trimmed
French: NA
English: A little, communicated with sign language and GT mostly.
Looks: 9 Better than photos
Body : 9 Decent height, Slim
Boobs: Enchanced, nice areola
CIM: NA
DT: NA
AR: NA
AJ: NA
FJ: 9
Overall : 9

For you low rate bakness lovers, Sunny tips in around 1 or 2 defending on your vision. Spooning is godly as she arches her back for deeper penetration. Her GFE was wonderful as well and she loves to please. She let me fuck her beautiful thighgap in the shower which felt really good. She's leaving Monday.
Old 16-03-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Galaxys
Mika https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978580&highlight=

look: 5% discount from photo imo, very sweet looking

body: she is very slim and petite, still wanna go slimmer, to me she is average B

BJ: my experience may not be yours, we have great chemistry the moment i arrived and maybe thats why she giving me a very sensual bj with dt

FJ: bros, pls be gentle with her, she did told me she does feels abit pain maybe due to too many customers. She give me a hell out of ride and the session was steamy.

Old 16-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Lickallyoucan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome, Rin of Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=rin

Okt/ - 9 professional, knows what customer wants
Looks/ 9 looks different than all other Thai woman I have knows. She looks exotic and one of a kind

Body/ 10 smooth skin. Nice ass and hips. I hold her hips like nobody business in doggy

Boobs/ 8.5 perky, very nice to fondle and look at. Nipples not very dark also

Bbbj/ 8.5 sloppy kind. Enthusiastic and non stop

Fj/ 9 tight. Ok to any position but my fave would be cowgirl and doggy

Rtf: leaning to a Yes, for her exemptional service
Old 16-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 19
JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!

#FR for Rose, Sex House 69 / Thai Secret 69

OKT: 9/10, Efficient booking. Friendly. Sometimes slight response delay.
AREA 地区 : Geylang
Name 名字 : Rose
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10. Photo is much prettier, but real life body better than photo, boobs and ass so beautiful and skin so smooth and white. Nice pussy too.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : she said 26 and looks and feels correct
Body 身材 : 9/10, really nicely shaped body and ass. Arms and legs a bit skinny, tattoo on left thigh.
French : 8/10, not in the beginning but as she gets wetter and hornier she will initiate the kissing. Very passionate. But has some cigarette smell (keep in mind I don't smoke).
Boobs 胸部 : 36D super enhanced, looks like a hentai dream. She likes me to play and suck her boobs when ever I can.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10, mainly nipples, cock and balls. Not the entire body
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10, deep, powerful, slurping. Needs head twisting.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : She really likes it inbetween fucks. Makes her more and more and more wet.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. Starts with cowgirl, and I am enjoying the view of the bouncy boobs. Can play and suck all I want. As she gets tired, swap to Missionary. Where I can repeatedly fuck fuck fuck paint paint paint fuck fuck fuck paint paint paint, over and over again. She keeps climaxing. Relatively good stamina. When she goes all limp, then it is time for me to finish my load in her pussy.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10. Since I speak Thai, we got along very well. Talked a bit about Singapore but mostly about Geylang surrounding area. She cuddled and kissed me, played with my cock. Very much like a girlfriend.
She was breathing really heavy after the fucks.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10. The fucking, the sucking, the cuddling, the conversation all good. Even has CIP and CIM, and she does not even know me.

But part of the chemistry is not matching.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : want to try others from same stable

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Need to schedule time for the others I want to try.

Date / 日期 : 16/3/2024 lunch time

Old 16-03-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
suspatekka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session with Mind
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977041&highlight=

Her look will grow on you. Confirm will not reject type 9/10

Slim, sexy and smooth Body very solid 9/10

Boobs are soft n nice nips sensitive, nice to suck at. It is right size on her body 9/10

French all the way with tongue action. This section I give 110%! Hard to find girls that can french Proactively. Clean breath. 8/10

Low milage, clean shaven, easily wet. clean and no smell good, good hygiene 9/10

She loves to suck with hand motion too 9/10

She can fuck non stop with stereo voice and she loves to ride on top once she gonna cum. She will grab my chest and ride harder and faster. And her moan is loud. I mean real loud. And she will clamp her pussy muscle when she climax. Damn good feeling
Old 16-03-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

SONYA - BLACKPINK XSCORTS
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978313

Time again to feast on young girls. So many choices around lately that I had a hard time choosing but finally decided to try out this stable.

First time booking but verification and confirmation was fast and easy. Took less than 5 minutes.

Was greated by a girl who looks literally like your poly xmm. Not kidding. She says she's 22 which I wouldn't doubt. Petite frame, slim and more towards the slightly skinny type (but not skin and bones), A cup boobs totally my type.

She's not new to this trade so she's more initiative and quite chatty and full of smiles too. I don't know if she speaks english but I think she can converse a little in english.

BJ was awesome... FJ was even better. I could even feel her pussy muscles contracting. Left satisfied.

Isn't it great that even as we age, the girls stay the same age?
Old 16-03-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
StrongSter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStrongSter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name: Nami from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 identical to pictures, very young looking

Body: 9/10 Curves at the right places

Boobs: 9/10 natural C cup and quite soft, can tell starting to sag down maybe due to weight

Pussy: 8/10 tight and wet. well trimmed as well, not the bushy kind

BBBJ: 10/10 Wet and slurpy, lots of tongue as well as DT.

Painting: 8/10 responsive with some shivering, but no moans when painting

FJ: 9/10 Willing to try multiple positions as per my request

GFE: 10/10 quite soft spoken with few words, english is ok. not shy at all, enjoyed some fun and laughters with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1