The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by OodN View Post
I thought this forums were about sharing information. How can you not share some good deals with a cheap charlie like me? I'm sure the other brothers would not be interested in P1000 hotels. At least give me a hint so that I can go look them up. I'm a relative newbie in Angeles but I'm loving it.

Anyway, is it possible to bum a ride to the Clarkton hotel via their free transfer service from Fields? Have anyone tried that before?
I guess i've shared enough info here right ?
Any more info and u would have to twist my arms.....

Furthermore, not many hotels in AC lah..... Just search Comprehensive Information about Balibago in Angeles City, Philippines
All the cheap hotels are there.
And next time, include hotel-hopping along with bar-hopping.
Then u will know which hotels are good and cheap, clean and friendly.

U really want to save 7pesos ha ?
U can try asking lah but i think the jeepney will need to see ur hotel key or something like that.
I cannot wait 30mins for their shuttle so i just pay 7pesos and catch a regular jeepney.

Cheers !
Old 23-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fields Bars

Trasure Island - Got molested by a waitress and several dancers while I had my drink (Not necessarily a bad thing). Opens quite early at 12. Nice atmosphere, friendly girls and a few which were quite eye catching. I like smaller bars and this was one of them.

Voodoo - I recognised an old BF and she recognised me somehow. She was one of my better BFs last time I was in town. hehe.. good times again. This one opens for 24 hours and one of those bars which I like. Happy hours were from 6 am till the afternoon. BF's costs P1500 Can't remember exactly.

King of Diamonds - Sister bar to Voodoo. I liked the Voodoo uniforms and girls better.

Vortex - First time in here and barfined a "spotlight" dancer. There are only a handful of spotlight dancers here, or the equivalent of green tagged girls from the DHG Group bars. I would normally be too stingy to pay a P3000 barfine but after some drinks and conversation, we clicked. I could have gotten her HP number and tried to get her in bed after her work but the third head kinda took over. Silliness. But what a gal. Great body, great attitude, great kisser and horny like hell in bed. No wonder I'm still grinning like a silly boy when I type this.

Bodyshop - Had quite a few good looking ones. One very playful girl and had afternoon happy hour specials. BF during this special period was P1300 as compared to P1500.

Angelwitch - Great music. I liked the tunes they play anyway but the quality of the girls could be improved.

Roadhouse - Not bad. Many girls. Some quite pretty some not so. Kinda cute uniforms too. Happy hours were two beers for the price of one. Many Westerners like to patronise this bar and an Asian Dude like me looked kinda lost amongst the ang-mohs.

BunnyRanch - Nice bar too. But the gals seem kind of aloof. Could not get any real eye contact. Maybe they did not like me but no worries. Too many bars and gals to be worried about such.

PussyCat Dolls - Not too bad. Was kinda hoping for gals in pussy cat uniforms but no such luck.

The rest of the bars I kinda just popped in, walked one round and out again.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Little Gun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro OodN, you are doing me a great favor with your blog-style experience sharing of the bars in AC. Loving it. Keep them coming!
Old 23-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

No thanks needed bro little gun. This forum is for sharing after all.

There were just too many bars in the area. I can't even remember how many I walked into and walked out again because of "no feel".

Anyway, I spent quite a lot of time hunting and this was the fun part. I tend to let the girls choose me first. I don't insist on getting the prettiest or the ones with the biggest boobs or longest legs. But those friendly enough and willing to make eye contact and smile or give you that CFM look. And if they are pretty enough (a great body would be a very big bonus) they would at least get a drink from me.

I get better GFE experience from such girls. And if you treat them with a bit of respect, this goes a long way towards having a good time. Come to think of it, I got pretty good experience for all my nights there. No runners, no need to even ask them whether they will stay LT. All of them did without asking and actually initiated the carnal acts.

I am not very good looking or have a solid body and I don't splash the money. Come to think of it, I'm mid-thirties, average looking, going towards the plump side and a "kuripot" at times.
Old 23-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
I guess i've shared enough info here right ?
Any more info and u would have to twist my arms.....

Furthermore, not many hotels in AC lah..... Just search Comprehensive Information about Balibago in Angeles City, Philippines
All the cheap hotels are there.
And next time, include hotel-hopping along with bar-hopping.
Then u will know which hotels are good and cheap, clean and friendly.

U really want to save 7pesos ha ?
U can try asking lah but i think the jeepney will need to see ur hotel key or something like that.
I cannot wait 30mins for their shuttle so i just pay 7pesos and catch a regular jeepney.

Cheers !
Thank you SIR !!!! A hint at last. The website you have directed me to is more comprehensive than the one I use.

Not trying to save on the jeepney fare but just curious when I saw the pick-up counter.
Old 23-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BeeFSticK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Also I got some good review on Savannah ..

www.savannahresortangeles.com - CONTACT US

The rumour mill is it is managed professionally because it is owned by an expat from another SEA country well known for professional management

anybody else stayed there ??

Was told by the staff that this hotel belong to a singaporean guy.. never stay there but heard it was top class like lewis grand...
Old 24-06-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeFSticK View Post
Was told by the staff that this hotel belong to a singaporean guy.. never stay there but heard it was top class like lewis grand...
Lewis Grand is way better !
Old 24-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you SIR !!!! A hint at last. The website you have directed me to is more comprehensive than the one I use.

Not trying to save on the jeepney fare but just curious when I saw the pick-up counter.
What hint ?
This info was already posted before.
It's just that u never read when making research.

Anyway, Clarkton is out of ur budget.
1600pesos is the cheapest i think.
Old 24-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro,i will be tere next friday,maybe we can meet up 4 makan
Wah Lao, everyday you use your sonata and makan my crown, and still not enough. You want come to AC on Friday to makan me again. Hahaha.

I be there 28 Jun till 7 July. Will visit my friend In Pangasinan a few days. Maybe you can come and join our large lobster feast.
Old 25-06-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fields Bars

Trasure Island - Got molested by a waitress...........
Nice FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Wah Lao, everyday you use your sonata and makan my crown, and still not enough. You want come to AC on Friday to makan me again. Hahaha.

I be there 28 Jun till 7 July. Will visit my friend In Pangasinan a few days. Maybe you can come and join our large lobster feast.
Haha......
I'll be tere frm friday to monday(will be bringing a couple of friends who is 1st timer tere)

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 28-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
southaddress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I small FR, As I remember this sweet gal from my last trip.

Saw this girl in Coyote Ugly, deleted her number after leaving AC.

She looked not at all pinoy, she looked more sophisticated PRC. Nice body, nice looks, curly hair, very good English (perfect vocabulary).

when to this bar in the afternoon, she is dancing, glancing at me once in a while. after a drink I asked waiter to call that girl for a drink.

She sat beside me and did not say much (less talkative kind). After a drink, I asked if I can barfine her. She said please.

1500 + I bought couple drinks to the waitresses and 50 peso tip (my highest tip in ac)

she changed into hot pants (jeans) a sleeveless.

we went to the hotel straight. after a bit, started kissing which was GF type.

She licked me a bit, then I asked to go down. She said did not do before.

I said I will teach her and its easy. she Blows me slowly and softly, was good exp me as a teacher. It was short though.

I put my finger down and it was wet wet and she starts mourning with my fingers slowly sliding inside out. Which made me wild.

She put the cover and off I go slowly. Her mourns were so good, I still hear them.

When I went bit fast, she starts screaming O shhhhiiiit. O shiiiiiiiit. sweeeet.

All kinds of laud screaming for a gal who hardly speaks loud.

I took her missionary, she on the top and finally against the mirror which I never forget her facial expressions coupled with screaming. Wow.

Me happily came out.

I asked her how many times she came out, she is shy, says 3 times.

Met her again later on. Which was also good exp.
Old 29-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

Bro Southaddress,

You are a lucky man to have found such a responsive partner. And that is what I like about angeles. Compared to say the PRC / Indonesia / Thailand / Vietnam etc the GFE from the Pinoys always comes out tops. I have had good experiences in all those places but still find the Pinoys the best.

As recommended by senior bros, I will also go hotel-hopping. I've tried Phoenix, Ramadas and Brass Knob so far. I've only been to Angeles three times. Would try Bangkok Hotel the next time. Saw a decent review in one of the older posts. Any new updates on Bangkok hotel? Seems like they don't have a website.

Some food-hopping experience would be great as well. For the more adventurous, I've had satay or bbq from the roadside, fried chicken (they usually only have chicken necks/ backbone etc), goreng pisang. So far so good. Their roast chicken looks good but have not tried it before.

Fields is mainly Ang-Mo oriented cuisine and not much to comment about on except that servings are sometimes too large ie Margarita Station. I went to Ikabud (a local restaurant) once, a short trike ride away and the girls loved it. Another place the girls like a lot is Jollibee. I cannot understand this craze for Jollibee. But I don't mind as long as the girl is happy.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Southaddress,

You are a lucky man to have found such a responsive partner. And that is what I like about angeles. Compared to say the PRC / Indonesia / Thailand / Vietnam etc the GFE from the Pinoys always comes out tops. I have had good experiences in all those places but still find the Pinoys the best.
100% true ... no truer word was ever said ...

Quote:
As recommended by senior bros, I will also go hotel-hopping. I've tried Phoenix, Ramadas and Brass Knob so far. I've only been to Angeles three times. Would try Bangkok Hotel the next time. Saw a decent review in one of the older posts. Any new updates on Bangkok hotel? Seems like they don't have a website.
Try Savannah - and maybe you will find out the reason I recommend it .. Phoenix nice, and so is there North Indian menu .. if you like some spicy stuff ... (but not too spicy, as they have modified the taste ..)

Quote:
Some food-hopping experience would be great as well. For the more adventurous, I've had satay or bbq from the roadside, fried chicken (they usually only have chicken necks/ backbone etc), goreng pisang. So far so good. Their roast chicken looks good but have not tried it before.
Well, I never try street food .. not in AC .. never .. because you don't know what goes in ..once I was eating something when my girl friend blurted out that it was pig's intestine seasoned in something .. waaaaahhh

As for Jolibee and Mac - well, the girls love it - so let them eat and eat as much as they want, as long as they allow me to fuck them upside ..

Cheers mate
Old 30-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BeeFSticK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro OodN.... Bangkok Hotel website - bangkokhotel.co.kr
Old 01-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster