The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 02-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
iceman0212 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeman0212 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeman0212 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Bro, careful man... all these car parks got cameras all around.... the guard probably watch until shiok then come out to ask you what you doing....

the guard might be hiding behind the car watching all of it till it end...
cheer
Old 02-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rivergod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does HJ in movie house counts? I put my didi in a hamburger paper bag with a hole in the bottom and she did me that way.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Be Safe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro liddat didi got hamburger smell ??
Old 02-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivergod View Post
Does HJ in movie house counts? I put my didi in a hamburger paper bag with a hole in the bottom and she did me that way.
Of course it counts bro, any kind of sexual act counts, not limited to just FJ.

Incidentally, just curious..... hamburger paper bag... wont that make a lot sound (and attract more attention) when the paper bag gets ruffled during the HJ? And the faster she HJ, the more sound and louder it is.....?
Old 02-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
oorkacheng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone tried doing it on a plane toilet??

done it once... was a fooking fun exp and we almost get caught...lol
Old 04-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Flesh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman0212 View Post
the guard might be hiding behind the car watching all of it till it end...
cheer
Ah ya..give the jaga some cheap thrills la. Otherwise his job is pretty boring one. I am sure he was young once too!
Old 05-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 18
lonely_12kev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Fucking in the public area

hi bro , a no. of time in ktv rm.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jnlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a heavy petting session last Friday nite with my FB (aka ex)... in Labrador park... the slope leading to a deserted house.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
I remember on a few occasions with my horny gf, there was once we took a coach up to genting. During the trip, i started to feel horny and rub her breasts under her top. She was awoken up by my actions and started rubbing my dick outside my pants and it was getting uncomfortable. She then took her sweater, put it over my thighs, hide below it and started giving me a bj. The feeling was so intense that i blew my load within minutes and she swallowed it all
Old 05-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Me & galfriend tried to do in open carpark few weeks ago. Drove around for 45mins trying to find a quiet spot but cannot find

Then @ 3am, we chanced on the open carpark @ Fort Canning. But my car's so tight & we both almost got cramps, she did cowgal a few times then gave up. A rubbish truck was nearby though & my glass not tinted. Damn sian.

How do you guys do it in the car? Back seat?

We did it once in a spa before. Checked out no pin-hole cameras & did her on table then doggie. Very exciting. When we checked out, the masseurs were thinking why we needed so long to dress up.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 23
Kid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Hi Brudders,

Had an awesome experience last Wednesday, eve of Labour Day.

The plan was for me and me girl/FB to do our own thing as we both had office gatherings to get to. But somehow by 8pm both of us were bored at our gatherings and exchanging horny smses.

Naturally we decided to ditch our colleagues and hook up.

I picked up my girl from her workplace and went like WOWEE when I saw her in this amazing figure-hugging dress - something I had not seen her wear in a looong time. I couldn't wait to feel her slim yet curvy at the right places body through the dress.

But before anything could begin, as both of us were a lil hungry, we headed to Blooies at Science Park for a bite and more drinks. Was a waste of time coz we hardly ate and spent almost every second pawing and smooching each other. It was quite shiok. There were a bunch of guys some two tables away and it seemed like we were putting on a show for them. So I decided to make it more spicy. I reached under my baby's dress and slowly started removing her g-string. She gave me a startled look...but smiled and played along. One of the guys definitely saw her wriggling her sexy butt as she eased up one butt cheek then the other and let me remove her g-string. It was hot.

We decided to take the action elsewhere and left.

We got to the carpark and my girl got a phonecall from her colleague asking her to go to Velvet. I took the opportunity to lead my girl to the back of my car. I opened the boot and made her sit on the edge of the car/boot...AND I whipped out my hardened dick and stuck it in front of her. She was also in the mood and took my dick into her mouth while she kept chatting on the phone. It was damn shiok. I decided I wanted to fark her there and then but before I could have her bend over the car boot...we heard then saw a bunch of people coming to the car park.

We decided to take off and head to a H81...which was at KSS. By now, we were both quite buzzed and it was past midnight (Labour Day but boy, was I working hard).

We didn't even wait to get into the room at the hotel...I bent her over and started farking her right smack at the doorway. She was sooooo wet that the sound of her butt and the wetness was just driving me insane. As the door was open, we heard the cleaners come by and I swear one of them actually got a peek of us.

By then we had entered the room and going at it like there was no tomorrow. She was sucking me like she hasn't in a looong time and I made her talk dirty by whispering into my ear between every few licks, about one of our wild escapades (in KL where we shagged in front of a security camera). After I was damn high I went down on her and licked her till she came. And without a second to waste I climbed on top of her and started screwing her really hard. She was begging me to stop...and the more she said 'stop' the more I wanted to keep thrusting harder.

Then suddenly with all this going, I suddenly had a thought.

I told my girl to dress up. I too dressed up and we left the room immediately. My girl was puzzled but she knew I was up to no good. And sure enough I was.

I drove to my office carpark and parked at the topmost floor. My girl was under the impression we were gonna shag behind the car or at the staircase or something. She was soooo wrong.

I took her by the hand and bent her over and started farking her right in front of the two lifts which were fairly busy that time of night with people heading home. We kept farking while keeping an eye on the lift numbers and our heats jumped when the lift flashed the floor below us. Wat a rush!

There were a few cars, the cool night air and just two of us, semi-naked farking away under the bright flouroscent light. I couldn't tahan and eventually shot inside my baby. AND I refused to let her wipe it clean. Meaning, I wanted my cum to drip down her thigh. I told her to wipe it with her sexy dress, which she did.

We then decided to head home. I wisely left my car there coz really brudders, not worth losing your license over drink driving. BUT in the cab home, I did one last thing...I helped my girl put on her g-string. And got to finger her one more time before she dropped off.

Shioke night. We were so exhausted from that night we haven't been in a mood to shag for a few days now.

But tomorrow holds much promise so...hopefully, I'll have another 'public' story for you brudders thereafter.

Peace.

Kid A
Old 06-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share my FR maybe. Though its 3 years back, but had neva tried any thing as wild as this. Did finger my gf and suck her boobies at her house staircase before. Tio caught by her family = hiong gan! But that history....

Here the wildest i ever go at the old World Trade Center (Singapore) just by the edge near the sea... unforgetable bonk

Happened to know this SQ girl 3 years ago who message me in Friendster, yes, it friendster. Bit long ago la. U guys may try to find one there. Her looks might not be the most stunning, but frankly speaking, who cares?

So hiding from my gf, i contact the girl for several weeks... And we even exchange photos over the net of cuz, not phone. Not those nudity, but those sexy pics. Singaporean loh. Give out this types of pics, the consequences may be nasty.

After some weeks of long hours chats, she is the one that dare me most of the things and finally we decided to meet up. Ok, that time i'm not as daring as now. So its her who prompted me everything.

Question likes: You want me wear skirts ma? Want me to drive? My period just over... Wanna go in Sentosa on a Friday night?

I was like blur and geh siao ask: wear skirts for? drive for? eh, why u tell me ur period is over? sentosa for wat? movie will settle...

So she giggles and laugh: "Skirts? convenient ma" "Drive cause we can go anywhere and (giggles)" Period over very safe u know? Sentosa can be by the beach...

Wah, this girl was daring me. So i disturb her saying wah, u so open ah? then your figure good anot? from pics ur breast like quite big eh. She said: no la, small one. A only, meet u, u touch le u will know one. Cannot tahan.

So finally meet up with her at Great World City for a movie. Wow! She really is petite and slim. Great. So we catch a movie and cuz i was tired, she offer a massage for me on my neck. OK! Her strength is certainly stronger then most of the massage parlour. Shiok and turn on. But cinema leh, neva do stunt just turn around and give her a peck on her cheek.

After which went over to the old world trade center, still under renovation to beocome the current harbour front. There's lotsa hoarding to block out the area, but we wriggle pass all this hoarding and find a place to sit, on the edge near the sea facing Sentosa, no one will come to this place except maybe couples who wants some kinky atmostphere. And all is history.

She hugs me by my arms and lies on my folded leg and close her eyes give me those. "waiting for you" looks. So i used my nose to rub against her nose and she give me a grins. I proceed further to stroke her hair and her shoulder before slowly guiding my hands towards her breast. No rejection, ho seh liao... Indeed her breast was small but the shape was just fantastic and i start to play with her body.

She finally sits up n we start frenching. Damn, my advice is neva try to have "fun" in a space constraint places. But it adds to our fantasy la. She was just hell of a kisser and i starts to wriggle my hands into her skirt and loitering outside her panties and caressing it slowly. Can feel that she starts getting aroused as her panties was wet and her breathing is getting heavier. So i went one step further to put my hand into her panties and play with her clits before i finger her gently. She seems to enjoy the moment but i was so scare someone might came into the places and saw wat we did but she just don't mind it at all.

Then she sits on my tighs with her leg wrap over my body and she lower my head to her breast area and rub my head against her breast. By then, i already stop thinking bout being spotted by outsider already. We starts to frenches again and she naughtily rubbing her lower body against my didi to harden it. Then i blurted: "its hurt" she asked why? "too tights my jeans" i said cheekily. Knowing what i meant, she unzipped for me and let out my didi in the air IN THE PUBLIC! Gosh! Its the first time i did such a wild things. She then starts to stroke my didi, no blow job of cuz, the space is horribly small. Then i keep fingering her till she shiver, she cum. "Wo xiang yao" she said to me this in a soft tone. I told her cannot, cuz i no condom (i really neva thout it will become this situation) She said its alright, her period just over. And before i react, she already self service pull aside her panties and insert my rod into her. Oh man, Fucking shit, its so warm and wet inside.

She starts to cowgirl me softly and rode faster and faster and moan louder. My mind was simply blew off and fuck care the facts that we are in public. We frenches again and she rode me harder. Started to kiss her necks and caress her boobs and she kisses my neck too and give me a soft love bite on it. I lost to her, that bite really makes me so high and i finally cannot take it and wanna cum and ask her to stop. But she didnt and rode me even harder and said in chinese "peng jing qu, peng jing qu" (cum inside) then before i can react, i cum in side her. We hug each other tightly n i was shivering as i was unloading. First time i cum inside a girl. Not even my gf allow me raw loh.

After hugging a while more, she finally release my didi and took oout a tissue and clean her pussy dry. I tok to her: " ur not scare pregnant?" she said to me: "my period just ove 2 days ago" and give me a smile and kiss my lips.

After which we stay and hug each other till morning before we go for our big breakfast at MacDonald. (oops, i saw my best fren's mum! And she was looking at me and see why was i with another girl as she saw my gf before)

Though no blowjob, no 69, and only just one cowgirl position. Its already more than wat i expected.

FJ: 11/10
Experience: Invaluable

By the way, she still in SQ ah. SQ girl are just horny!

I can only say is that it is my most shiok FJ i ever had.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

way to go man!!

if onli we can find such horny SQ gals so easily..

tks for sharing...
Old 06-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
s7evin is Cool - loads of Potential

any more places to recommend? dark spots?
Old 08-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 22
fujifilm is a name known to allfujifilm is a name known to allfujifilm is a name known to allfujifilm is a name known to allfujifilm is a name known to allfujifilm is a name known to all

Drove my wife to punggol 17th ave just now... turned into the dirt track just before the club... didn't venture towards the beach as got fishermen and police post there... we stopped the car along the dark track just beside the bushes and turned off the lights before starting our action - it is VERY DARK here!

Wanted to try doing it in the 'woods' but simply too much mosquitoes... went back to the car, wife sucked me and started our action. finished off with me cumming in her and her cleaning my dick with her mouth... just then can see scooters coming...

Oh, the police went to 'flash' headlights at the car near the bushes ahead of us and they quickly drove off... seems they nothing better to do and bored watching the beach... hehe

Blog: http://lhasselblad.tumblr.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1