The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by memekaz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-aimee/

There's another Aimee on this website so don't get mistaken.

This girl came back from a 3 year hiatus. I've visited her countless times during her last visit and I can say she is a gem over and over. Even if she didn't provide good service, her looks are already good enough to fall in love. Imo she is the prettiest ML in the website. Her massage and sensual is also very very good. Bros do give her a try and you might be mindblown.
Hahaha ya sia. Here brothers very particular about service but that one line is enough to kill off interest sia.
Maybe for the benefit of fellow chiongsters and to be fair to the girl can share what exactly isn’t good service since you mentioned sensual is very very good so what is it that’s not good exactly, or any typo somewhere? She looks very familiar not sure if I have her on my WeChat just that there is no mention of any return for my contact so I can’t ascertain…
Old 25-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha ya sia. Here brothers very particular about service but that one line is enough to kill off interest sia.
Maybe for the benefit of fellow chiongsters and to be fair to the girl can share what exactly isn’t good service since you mentioned sensual is very very good so what is it that’s not good exactly, or any typo somewhere? She looks very familiar not sure if I have her on my WeChat just that there is no mention of any return for my contact so I can’t ascertain…
Tried Aimee last week when she just arrived , she’s indeed pretty and look similiar to photo , so no surprises when door open. She’s been here 2019 under name zhu er ( if not wrong). There’s a slight tattoo on her front and leg , and she’s non smoker despite her husky voice. She’s willing to please and I reckon full her boundaries defer among bros. But her breast is all natural and just nice for her small frame . She’s 闺蜜of Hebe btw .
Old 25-09-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 15
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Hebe rtc already?
Old 25-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Matrix’s MR.
Visited Sherry last week. She is really tall and slender. Nice beautiful smile and very gentle. Service oriented with strong gfe. She isn’t a time watcher and session up to 55mins. To me, quality of time spent is more important than quantity but she ensured both Q are in order!
Strong recommendation to RTM from me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Overdue MR for this lass:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/

looks: won’t reject. I am known for walking away if delta between photo and actual differs crazily. I don’t give a shit. My money. I dictate.

gfe: excellent. she was all over me until I told her to give me some breathing space

breasts: sufficient for me. Too big is a waste. Sensitive girl. You know means you know.

hj: ok. Excellent again. She is very very patient, bros. Until I told her to speed up. One of the most patient ladies I have come across.

time watcher: oh hell! No!!! massage, hj, then massage. I admit I told her I have to bathe as I don’t want to exceed the time and affect the next bro. She was really one of a kind, good kind. Not 40-45mins as some bros mentioned about other ML practices

Return to visit her: 101% resounding yes.

She is chatty and the session was throughly enjoyable. Because it was enjoyable, 55mins was up in a blink of an eye.

YMMV. I won’t share more here. What happens in the room stays in the room.

Hope this MR is a good reference for bros. Happy hunting.
Old 25-09-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Tried Jiao Jiao a few days back. Considered 1 of the fail-safe options for me.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Her location is quite discrete, no guardhouse, but in the RLD (as stated in her ads). Considered convenient, 5 to 10 mins walk from MRT, roadside parking avail but may be difficult to find parking in the evenings. Shared apartment, she stays in the MBR so no worries about walking out to the common loo.

She should be in her late 20s or early 30s, looks similar to the posted pics, with the usual meitu. Quite petite and slim (not for boob lovers) but despite her small frame, she can give a hard massage. On off will check with me if the strength is ok. Tink the massage last for 20 to 30 mins (didnt time, aga aga) before she starts her cat bath. Opted for bbbj and ended with hj. She is easy to talk to (in mandarin) and her gfe is good for me.

Definitely will rtm.
Old 25-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
HAHA took me about 15 minutes to write tbh. The massage was about 25 minutes. So your judgement was actually really close
Upz for getting me to put her on the CIM list. Have yet to met any ML who could that to me.
Old 25-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
memekaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Soli i guess i worded it kinda wrongly. Her service is great. What i wanted to convey was along the lines of "even if she do nothing i will also visit over n over again just bc shes pretty". Not that she really didnt provide good svc.
Old 25-09-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-anna/

I don't usually give FRs (you can see through my posting history) but i absolutely had to after this experience.
Upped you bro. This must be the most tok kong FR I ever read in this forum!
Old 25-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Tried Aimee last week when she just arrived , she’s indeed pretty and look similiar to photo , so no surprises when door open. She’s been here 2019 under name zhu er ( if not wrong). There’s a slight tattoo on her front and leg , and she’s non smoker despite her husky voice. She’s willing to please and I reckon full her boundaries defer among bros. But her breast is all natural and just nice for her small frame . She’s 闺蜜of Hebe btw .
Which Hebe? The recent hebe or the old hebe? (Not that it really matters though)
Old 25-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a fan of long MR.
But still upzzz for you for the effort.
But try not to write essay lah.

Quote:
Old 26-09-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

A short FR for KK

Looks: 8/10 thinking of her while looking at the photo which was wearing the mask, the eyes was charming
Body: 9/10 nice C cup boobs on the petite and slim body
Bbbj : 8.5/10 Non-stop blowing for a good 8-10 mins, suck until every last drops when I come
Massage : 8.5/10 she did put in effort to massage (using her elbow & ankle etc), I almost fell asleep while she help me massage the head after the deed

She gave me a hug and goodbye kiss on the neck while I’m leaving

Rtm : most probably a YES
Old 26-09-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like many choices nowadays, looking for a new regular while dropping old ones who are going back soon...

Probably try nicole, sherry, nan xing or KK... see who replies first.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 26-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
No offence to the bro but TLDR. This isn't erotica tale thread lah.
To be fair to him. He did include a summary. Just read the summary lor. I appreciate the effort he puts in.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

I see bros complaining a lot about increased prices or the shrinkflation of services. But so many seem so happy to pay the extra for kk bbbj. Makes me think she is really worth it.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Which Hebe? The recent hebe or the old hebe? (Not that it really matters though)
The recent Hebe.

Not the old one, who has recently also deleted her WC account.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1