The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
manyMore321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bell
Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971565

OKT: Quick to confirm the booking

Location: convenient enough, you can take bus from the nearest station or walk there.

Looks: Looks below 20 with a very lovely smile

Body: not too slim, still got meat in the right places. She has a natural pair of assets, C cuppers fit more than a handful

BBBJ: Quite a standard BBBJ and took care of my genaral area quite well. A bit inexperienced but v hard working

FJ: willing to try multiple positions tight with strong moaning effects, entering her at first is a challenge, hole is v tight

RTF: Yes but might try other ladies as well
Old 13-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

FR on Nabi from KINKYTHAI

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Two thumbs up for her bubbly attitude!
Old 13-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 2
Bushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud of

Qiqi, Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=qiqi

Looks: 8.5 she has calming soft facial features, not the strong jaw kind. She is very feminine

Body: 9 petite

Pussy: 9 tight, and enjoyed licking her

Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Bbbj: 8.5 she is hard working and took her own time. OTOT

Fj: 9 easy girl, very easy to satisfy. Horny girl
Old 13-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mika -FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977616&highlight=

Looks: Actual person looks better then posted photo.

Body: Her body to boobs portions is perfect , nice body with smooth silky leg that I feel sensation.

Boobs: Natural soft B cup boobs which is not too big nor small for her size that fits her size. Sensitive nips and love to teh by her.

bbj: Lick and suck from tip to balls, can blow your mind away and felt damn shiok

Fj: tight and warm with nice moan and grabbing my hand to give her deeper and harder. Accommodate with position I request and willing to please.

Definitely RTF next Friday again. Cause that will be my only off day of the week.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR for Queenie from Seduction.

this one is a chillipadi, smoking hot tight body, small sized, about 1.55, i am 1.8. i dunno felt very kinky like doing a uni gf.
she is very cheerful and smiley, makes the whole session feel light hearted.

i find her beautiful, exotic looking which was my cup of tea

the sex all normal both time came in doggy because her butt is quite nice. her frenching is aggressive and bbbj also nice and wet.
need to recover vit m too many gems to fuck.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blacksheep1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Chantelle from SiamKen/Blackpink in case she returns

Looks: Very pretty, looks very similar to pictures. Might be the prettiest i've seen in person for Dome 1
Body: slim, not as toned as pics but still very attractive figure, attractive natural boobs. petite girl
BJ: okay.
FJ: good. Allows kissing. trimmed down there.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Scarlett from CF / Club Friday

Looks: similar to pictures
Body: est bakness level about 3 - 4. Slightly more body fat than her pics. Natural boobs, slightly saggy.
BBBJ: Good, one of the best i've had. Goes on for quite long as well. She allows some gentle face fucking.
FJ: she's good at riding. No complaints when i took a while for second shot; we went from fj to hj, then back to fj again cos i took a while, but she had a smile on her face the entire time.
GFE: cuddles with you between shots. Shower with you as well. English pretty good, easy to converse with her. Never check her phone/time during session.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
smallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nami TRL

Look: 9/10 SYT, same as pic and has the poly gal looks

Body: 9/10 fair skin with petite and nice sexy tight figure, perky ass with shaven pussy

Boobs: 9/10 Nice and original soft small boobs, it was just nice for me.

Frenching: 9/10 was super into it. Like long lost lovers,very passionate and our lips lock with DFK.

BBBJ: 9/10 strong and power suction with good mouth coordination. Sensual and able to deep throat too.

Paint : 9/10 She’s trimmed down there: She definitely had a good time, moaning, squirming and struggling to get away. Like want to push me off but of course, not really trying!

FJ: 9/10 Caps on! We tried a few position. Responsive, wild and also crazy in bed skills. Able to take in hard, deep and fast pounding. Her moan was loud and she seems enjoy this position till I shot out my cum.

Overall: 9/10 very high GFE and good KC skill, can easily be smitten by her.

Sexify session. Thanks bro SK
Old 13-03-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pps1742 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Queen, love house.

Looks: 8/10 same as pic but with blemishes on skin.
Body 8/10 natural B boobs, average height and slim waist, nice round ass for doggy.
Service and attitude 10/10. Super friendly and smiles throughout, asked to shower together, after mouthwash i started petting and kissing her and she reciprocate and didnt push me away, i know hosei liao this one will be good. Dried ourselves after playing in shower for a while, continue kissing and petting on bed, i was hard alrdy skipped bj and asked for cap.
Fj 10/10. Pulled her into toilet, sat on toilet seat and she bounced on top, then changed to standing doggy at mirror, then pulled her to bed did missionary and doggy. I shag so lied down and got her to do reverse cowgirl on top and she bounced till i came. Took quite a while to cum, she was very patient and cooperative and no black face, at the end we both super shag lol.
Massage 10/10 After washup came back for massage lied down and covered me with towel, she did massage back in thailand so its totally professional standard, covered full body, feet legs butt back shoulder neck hands, turned around, stretched/cracked legs waist the twist kind if u know. Then lied on her lap and did head/neck massage till time up. Tipped her and left a happy man.
Definitely worth rtf, not for syt lover but if u looking for sexy pre milf with hot bod and awesome services and massage, must try.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Katty from Flirtygirls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977172

Looks: very similar to pics. I think she has a bit of make up on when i met her. 10/10 my type of girl.
Body: Slim. not the skinny fat kind or the toned kind, but in between. Shes quite petite, probably about 155cm tall or shorter than that.
Boobs: really nice natural boobs that fits her frame well.
BBBJ: Love her BBBJ, really wet. She asked how I like it, and went for a bit longer when I asked her to. Loved seeing her saliva drip down my dick. Allows some gentle face fucking.
FJ: Does whatever position i requested for, no complains. trimmed down there.
GFE: cuddles with you between shots if requested. Lots of kissing (i think she initiated). Very friendly. Her English not good, so need to use G translate.

Damn, the first girl to let me to smell her armpits without stopping me, probably cos she's not ticklish there. Loved it when she let me pin her hands above her head during missionary.

others: single bed. Towels are nice and big. Showers with you before and after. I think she is leaving next week. She said mouthwash is expensive, kind souls can help buy a new one to top up if visiting her lolz.
Overall: My second best bonk, first being Vivi from M4u (now Xfactor). Personally like slim, younger looking girls.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
john369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972951

FR for Scarlett from Club Friday

Had Scarlett first thing in the morning. Will not give ratings but my thoughts about it.
90% similar to posted pictures and wore less make up. She really keep smiling after we break the ice and has a high gfe. Super willing to please.
Best thing is her bbbj, keep blowing and I keep wanting more. I surrendered my first CIM (with a tip of course). For FJ, willing to try various position but her cowgirl is damn nice (pls try) and pussy is easily wet.

For those who are looking for good service, you can go with her.
Old 13-03-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcnic View Post
Had a booking with galaxy bro. His recommends never fail me before.
Had beer. She’s not the prettiest but then her service and gfe gao Gao makes up for it. So if you are looking for a relaxing time do not miss her.
And yes her massage is out of this world as she herself is a masseuse back in Thailand.
Thanks bro galaxy
Tried beer Out as well as suggested from OKT like u said not the prettiest but give real good service and i was really satisfied with her !
Old 13-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Invati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name 名字:sundae

Looks 样貌/颜值:8/10, premilf but still acceptable.

Boobs 胸部:10/10

Kissing 接吻:never try

Catbath 全身漫游:7/10

BBBJ 无套口交:nil

FJ 爰爱:10/10 good at riding

GFE 女朋友感:8/10, able to speak simple English.

Overall Experience 整体: 8/10

RTF/RTM 回头率:yes

Remarks (if any):very friendly and able to communicate.
Old 13-03-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
DrSporksLedger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Nami from Teeruklover

OKT: 9/10 Very prompt and responsive.

Reach the place on time, saw Nami when she opened the door. Very young looking who look like 18-20 when i first saw her.

Go into the room and pay her money first and give her a drink that i bought beforehand. She asked me to proceed to shower first and i showered myself. After which we started to sit kiss passionately, then i played with her boobs and fingered her. Caps on and she started to climb on top of me and rode on me then we switch to doggy style and finally missionary position.

After i cummed, she laid beside me and asked if i was tired and wanted to give me a massage which i rejected politely. So we just laid there and she snuggled up onto me and chat about her life.

Looks: 8 /10 SYT and Pretty face. Considered Fair for a thai. Look similar to picture about 90%.

Body: 8/10 perfect body ratio with fair skin complexion

Boobs: 9/10 Fresh natural C boobies

Shower: Not much action done

Frenching: 8/10 allows it, we are kissing passionately like bf & gf

BBBJ: 8/10 nothing special, felt normal to me

Painting: She allows, no smell and very nice to suck.

FJ: 8.5/10 Bang her with cow girl, doggie, missionary . Very tight cunt but sadly not shaved else i would have painted her

GFE: 10/10 No commercial feelings which I like

Comm: 8/10 Decent english, understand most of my question .

Attitude: 9/10 Very willing to please

Overall: 8/10 Nice figure with a SYT pretty face.
Old 13-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 8
jasonz19 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonz19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Queen from LoveHouse

Booking was easy and no verification required as i have book with them before.

Location- Very convenient and central & discreet.

Looks : same as in pic, bitchy, slutty, foxy and seductive looking with make up with long hair

Boobs: natural and size was just nice nice, perfect to touch and fit into her body shape

Body : tanned, sei bei slim small waist with perky butt, very nice, sexy and curve figure

Pussy: shaven and confirmed tight and good to paint. She auto moved her hips to let me taste where she preferred. Got really wet after.

French: Slow or fast, depends on how you like it. Locked lips and tongue play throughout the session. If you love french do take lead and enjoy.

BBBJ: Likes to lick and suck my balls, no teething effect. Good suction and slurpy, plenty of eye contact. Moves up and down the shaft and my balls. Powerful deepthroat too.

FJ: Capped on and we start action with missionary. She was very responsive, will moan with my each thrust. She is wet and quite tight. Then doggy, nice butt. Then cowgirl best view to see and touch ger boob and tiny body. Change to missionary to unload my soldiers .

Moans: sexy, lusty, from soft to loud very sexy and tempting

GFE: Lots of hugging & caressing, good chemistry and feel being pamper

Nice session. Thanks bro love and take care of these gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1