The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by adagioinr View Post
Anyone knows which ML exactly can help to add me into the database that Linlin/KK uses? Thanks!
I think they also not sure which database they using lol, just go for others first and try your luck.
Old 17-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 21
NotKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tteng View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

10/9/2022 FR for xiao yu er
Made an appointment with her today. Her looks are as wad u see on the pics. She is cute and cheerful, and occasionally give a playful wink throughout the session.

Opt for the ear digging. All I can say is a must try. She will cuddle next to you with 5G access to her body. Coupled with licking and moaning by ur ear which got me rock hard and leaking precum before the actual action.

For the bbbj, i can say she is one of the better ones with her licking and twirling of my little bro with her mouth. She will alt with bbbj and hj so it wun be mechanical like other ML.

I took a while to explode my load as i dun cum easily but she was patient and hardworking.

Recommend for her service. Bros interested, please book her asap as she is RTC-ing mext month
Really must try her Seducing Ear Digging, this professional and special service is hard to find already before she RTC.
Old 17-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8033 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SLG kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
i almost skipped this gem cos her current set of SLG pics and vid look like 3 different people i'm glad i went ahead and tried her services

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

-> good for drivers (near expressway, lots of parking nearby)
-> bad for foot soldiers (10 to 15 mins fast march)

looks (7/10):
-> some resemblance to pics, young (estimate mid-20s) and pleasant looking, confirm won't reject

body (9.5/10):
-> the best natural boobs on a slim body that i've enjoyed (excellent size, shape and feel)

attitude (9/10):
-> hard-working, never touch phone after we began (she only replies messages when i'm showering)
-> easy-going, i initiated conversation and she was very talkative after that

sensual (6.5/10):
-> she's quite green so need to guide her; accommodating to simple requests
-> even though she's not skilled, her twin peaks inspired me to shoot much faster than usual

hope this review helps the undecided bros
thanks for sharing. up u my humble points. 😊
Old 17-09-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I added only to realise it was Simi. Waste my time. Even in her own WC moments, so many fake or very highly ps pictures/videos. Some looks different from others. How can be such a silly deceiver. Face palm.

I deleted immediately.
Her pics in the listing don't even look good...

TBH, I visited lollo once only because tutu recommended in her WC.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 17-09-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she's listed as FL elsewhere though..
Really? No wonder she did offer that service and even tarma with another girl, but i rejected it
Old 17-09-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Good FR and have upz your points. Anymore details on the room will be appreciated! Massage bed? Available?
The room is got red light, kinda like in KTV room. Quite kinky I must say.

There is one Massage bed, and in room bathroom
Old 17-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tteng View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

10/9/2022 FR for xiao yu er
Made an appointment with her today. Her looks are as wad u see on the pics. She is cute and cheerful, and occasionally give a playful wink throughout the session.

Opt for the ear digging. All I can say is a must try. She will cuddle next to you with 5G access to her body. Coupled with licking and moaning by ur ear which got me rock hard and leaking precum before the actual action.

For the bbbj, i can say she is one of the better ones with her licking and twirling of my little bro with her mouth. She will alt with bbbj and hj so it wun be mechanical like other ML.

I took a while to explode my load as i dun cum easily but she was patient and hardworking.

Recommend for her service. Bros interested, please book her asap as she is RTC-ing mext month
Going try her later but the location for parking abit far
Old 17-09-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Going try her later but the location for parking abit far
Did she moved? Coz u can park inside her place.
She will tell you how when you are there.
Not promoting her. Went once and no RTM for me.
Old 17-09-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Did she moved? Coz u can park inside her place.
She will tell you how when you are there.
Not promoting her. Went once and no RTM for me.
Idk her original place as first time lol
Cos i msg a few ml no reply me
Old 18-09-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Repeated post

Last edited by Life6666; 18-09-2022 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Repeated post
Old 18-09-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Repeated post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-ke-massage
$160/hr

OMG...any commandos

Last edited by jagoh; 18-09-2022 at 05:46 AM.
Old 18-09-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-ke-massage
$160/hr

OMG...any commandos

Aiyo, no need to OMG here and there la. Lol. You just need to improve your spidey senses.

First off, when you see ridiculous prices in SLG, 99% means that the ML is also a FL. So go do a simple search. I did. In 2 mins, I searched with her number and, true enough, she's listed as a FL @260 - which is also a ridiculous price to pay for her quality judging from her pictures and video.
Old 18-09-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday thinking to look for ML or FL

End up decided to go for Thai FL @ Dome 1, came twice within 70 mins

Think next week will go look for Lin Lin, recently many FRs for her
Old 18-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yesterday thinking to look for ML or FL

End up decided to go for Thai FL @ Dome 1, came twice within 70 mins

Think next week will go look for Lin Lin, recently many FRs for her
I got a dilemma too for tomorrow... got time to find 2 but a bit sian of my regular MLs...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-09-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
RANDOMBOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her? https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-bei-bei/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1