The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 12-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ed921212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MERCI - Melon
Thanks Bro Edison for the rapid response and arrangement!

About Melon
Face | 8/10 | Good looking girl, nice eyes and short hair. Best with make up
Body: | 10/10 | Prefect boobs with sharp body, I am ok with tattoo she have so it is not a problem for me.
Service | 9/10 | So active to kiss and serve you and her body. Shower together.
Feel | 9/10 | We have some casual talk and she is one of the easy going girl, just use simple english and it should be good

Summary: Definitely one of the nice gal I can have recently and will give her another shot before she leave.
Old 12-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
doraemonblackie is Cool - loads of Potential

Cartoon - Lust

Face - 95% to posted photo. Looks better in RL.

Skin Tone - fair and smooth

Boobs - Soft natural B cup with sensitive nips. Damn soft and bouncy pair cant stop squeezing them.

Body - slender curvy type. Right meat at right place. Medium size body. Overall quite a good body to bonk.

Frenching - never try

BBBJ - More sucking & licking on cock head.
Occasionally she will try to deep throat. Overall is good.

Painting - never try

FJ - Did 2 fantastic FJ shot. 2nd shot last longer will many position change. Leg is flexible so can chut pattern. Doggie is the best.

Lady only can speaks very simple English. Soft demure kind of girl. Attitude is good and friendly.

Good bonk!
Old 12-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Copyright0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Seduction
Cherry

Looks: 9/10 similar to photo, very sexy and seductive.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Nice B natural. Soft to Fondle

Frenching: 10/10 She says she likes it too make the session better

Body: 9//10 Slim Sexy curvy body

BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction with the slurping effect, Hardwoking.

Catbath: 9/10 All over licking u

Fj: 10/10 Switch a few position, finished off in doggy. Ass is nice with a little meat so nice when u are bonking her in doggy

GFE: She definately is a great gem. Shes more then just a GFE. Very rarely have a bonk like her.

RTF: Definately will do her again soon!

Overall: Very satisfied. OKT is responsive. Good bonk.
Old 12-03-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ccmaomao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canetra View Post
Just ended my session with Beer from Galaxy

Indeed photo posted is her. No landmine or bait switch. Milf looking and very friendly

Shower me before amd after deed. Action taken in the shower, grind on me using her pointer boobs and gave me a warm blowjob that i lean my back on the wall, relaxing and enjoy her blowjob. Strong suction and shot my first cum in her mouth. After cleaning up she drys me up and told me to wait for her on the bed.

Air-conditioning temp just nice ans lying down waiting for her. She came out and told me back facing her amd gave me a solid massage. We chatted for awhile, way back she work as a masseuse in bkk so she quite experience in this trade. Took a power nap and she didn't disturb my rest and left around 20 minute i awake, she went down and gave me a blowjon till i stands.

Rides on me well and hold onto my hand to grab on her boobs. Flip her over for missionary, pump her deep and slowly cause i just awake no much strength, but her expression and sound effect makes me turn devil. And speed up my pumping till i cum.

Beer makes me satisfied and enjoy the whole session. She is worth spending and not a time watcher. Will arrange a rtf for her soon.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978089&highlight=
I got a solid shot of her ass thought i should share as well

saw bro just posted a review which is true. Wild and Yummy 😋
Old 12-03-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
ChickenBiskit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChickenBiskit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Ann Ann Terminal21

Just went for a session with Ann ann this morning. Bro Kim was responding quickly and I confirmed my booking first thing in the morning

Looks 8/10 to be honest if i look closely she look 100% like her stated pic. The kind of girl you will be proud going out with, skin is fair. Like good girl gone bad in bed 😉

Body 8/10 slim figure, nice ass. boobs about B or C.

BBBJ 9/10 Will say she's kind of experienced in this. Starting off slow then ramping up the speed.

FJ 9/10 1st shot was really fast in about like 5 mins Lol, need to prepare my stamina next time

2nd shot came around 1 hour later, she worked hard so I can be ready for next round. Lots of teasing and catbath involved.

DFK: 9/10 with tongue fight and balls grabbing

GFE 10/10 She absolutely shine in this. She make me like her BF and make chit chat after the deed, not rushing to make me exit the door

Overall: a great bonk and worth for a FR
Old 12-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Billionylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peri from Teeruklover.

Looks 9/10
Cute SYT face which mesmerized me when i saw her

Body 8/10
Slim sexy body. Suits her petite frame.

Boobs 8/10
Boobs that suits her body. Natural C cups which are big for my hands. Nice to play with and lick on those nipples.

Shower 8/10
Showered alone as the bathroom not that convenient.

Frenching 10/10
Lots of frenching between us. Love her tongue and taste of her lips.

BBBJ 8/10
She has good skills with BBBJ. Can see she really knows how to pleasure a man. Combine good suctions, hand and mouth motions, wet licking and tongue action. It was great.

FJ 9/10
She capped me and got on top and she started slow to get momentum of pleasure of riding me first. After that we changed to missionary position. After awhile of pumping I decided to change to doggy last minute as i felt shy suddenly looking at her.

Room abit budget but still ok. Got clean towels and good bed is enough. Told me she's going back tomorrow already so lucky had to chance to meet her.
Old 12-03-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Paris
Looks : 10/10 no difference in pic posted for sure
Body : 10/10 all natural just that not for boobs lover
BBBJ : 10/10 very very good suction and no teeth
FJ : 10/10 got raped for sure and she is super easy to get wet and will ask you check if she is wet, damn kinky and turn on
GFE : 10/10 hugs you after the deed and talk with you with quite good command of english
RTF : this confirm need rtf, no wonder so hard to book slots
Old 12-03-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dmcnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a booking with galaxy bro. His recommends never fail me before.
Had beer. She’s not the prettiest but then her service and gfe gao Gao makes up for it. So if you are looking for a relaxing time do not miss her.
And yes her massage is out of this world as she herself is a masseuse back in Thailand.
Thanks bro galaxy
Old 12-03-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Blueflowerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IDA from Flirtygirls

OKT: First time booking from this stable. Process is as smooth as butter. Didnt know who to get due to busy work achedule. Ask OKT to recommend a girl which is good at French. And he recommended me IDA.

Location: Central easy to go. Got kuai lan house keeping people ask me to register at lobby. Since i familiar with this hotel, i go out and enter using another staircase. Climb my way all the way up and avoid any house keeping people.

Looks: Stunning beauty. Really good looking in my honest opinion. 10/10

Body: Enhance C cup. Nicely proportion with the body. No tattoo. Love it so much 9/10

Language: very good command of English. No Google translate needed. Very cheerful and so much gfe. 10/10

DFK: Initiate and keeping giving fench. Love it. 10/10

BBBJ: solid long suction and some deep throat. 8/10

FJ: pussy damn tight, legit good. She love doggy. But i prefer missionary. Hahaha. Nice 10/10

I want to RTF but she is leaving on 15/3. Better go and try this gem before she leaves sg.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977157

Last edited by Blueflowerhorn; 12-03-2024 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DennisG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971565

Had a great time with Bell from Club Friday today, read so many FRs and decided to book

OKT: steady and solid as usual

Looks : close to her photos and she is young and cute with bangs

Body : Slim tall young girl to satisfy my SYT cravings, big natural C boobs

Bbbj : Very green but hardworking, listen to my request on how like it to be done

Fj : good and manage to try a few position, all she try to accommodate, 2 shots fired with her

Other bros mentioned about her pussy is true, super low mileage but easily wet

Thumbs up for Okt to have a gem like her, bros come support her
Old 12-03-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 11
crazylantern is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazylantern is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazylantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For Sasha T21

Looks: Long hair and with pretty and seductive gal look.

Body: Sexy, curvy with smooth thai tanned skin.

Boobs: natural C, good proportion compared to her body.

Pussy: trimmed, insanely wet with no smell. She's hygenic and responsive to your touches.

Frenching: good starter, kissed, licked and sucked my tongue and lip good enough to make me crazy over her

BBBJ: with deepthroat. The way she looks at you while sucking. I could barely hold on. I had to keep breathing deep and hard to control and she seemed to enjoy watching me squirm.

69: change to 69, getting more intense with moans that cannot be contained

FJ: she can try to squeeze when you about to cum. Rode me hard and french me while I was playing with her nips.

Gfe: Not a time or phone watcher and gives u her undivided attention. Communication is so so

YMMV
Old 12-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
Cookiebodo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiebodo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Flimi from Teeruklover

OKT 10/10 : Friendly OKT, fast response

Looks 9.5/10: same as photos posted. Mid 20s.

Shower 8/10: SOP

BBBJ 8.5/10: Good service by her. Felt abit of teeth but its fine, as long not too often and rough can already

Boobs 9.5/10 : Nice boobs around C-D cup. Sadly is enhanced so its not that soft.

Body 10/10 : Hot and sexy body. when she stood naked infront of me i already cant take it.

FJ 9/10 : played around with most positions i could think of. Not a shy moaner, can get wild in bed if u turned her on well enough

GFE 8/10: GFE abit lacking due to communication. But light kisses and chatted well with her.
Old 12-03-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 3
shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!

Anna - Seduction

Had a day session with Anna. She's a great looking girl, hot body, and knew how to do the job

Looks: 9/10 better than pics suggested. She's a happy girl, always smiling. We joked a bit at the start and that was enough to break the ice.

Body: 9/10 smooth skin, no extra fat. Great body shape, not too skinny and not fat. S curve. Great ass that I enjoyed taking from doggie

Boobs: 8/10 big, natural C cup, nice nips, responsive to sucking.

Frenching: yes, YMMV.

BBBJ: 9/10 I really liked it. She gave a great cat bath before BBBJ and took directions well. The BBBJ was great and she took her time. Lots of wet sounds and she tried hard to put as much as she could in. Knows how to twist her head for extra action.

CIM: 10/10 she allow

FJ: 9/10 great body to watch react to my fucking her. Big boobs and great shape to hold and fuck. She was happy to change positions lots. Not a super tight pussy, But she did use her inner muscles to grab on with it as I fucked. Felt greet. We did doggie, mish, CG and a few more positions. She took it all without any problems.

Overall: 9/10 left a happy guy. Got what I wanted, great fuck to relieve some stress. We had a cuddle between shots and she was easy to talk to.

RTF: yes
Old 12-03-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
fishermen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jessy - Lust365

Bro Lust very responsive, manage to book the slot fast.
Looks: shes pretty slim and good looking (personal preference). Quite fair skin for a Thai babe. Smooth skin.
Boobs: natural B good enough for me. Proportionate to her body size. Nice nipples.
Painting: enjoys being painted and grinded her clit on my tongue.
Frenching: She was okay with it. I enjoyed it.
BBBJ: It was just nice and good.
FJ: Started off with her on top. Change to missionary and doggy with her is great, particularly liked doggy more.
RTF: I would if I had enough money
Old 12-03-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 9
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizarreForum View Post
Saw a good bargain $120 for 2 shots, why not? As long not too ugly should be ok.

Miso from Flirtygirls

Looks: 8/10 She looks mid 20s, abit milf face though

Body: 8/10 thick type of body frame, not the fat kind. fair skin.

BBBJ: 9/10 Blowjob skills commendable, can do slow and fast sucking

Pussy: 9/10 wet and juicy.

FJ (1st shot): 9/10 First shot done in cowgirl,she's very hardworking with cowgirl. She started slowly before increasing the speed gradually. Eventually we both cum together.

Massage: -/10 didnt offer

FJ (2nd shot): 9/10 Second shot missionary till i cum and she moaned like crazy as well. Can tell she really quite a horny girl
Agree with u bro had a great time with her as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1