The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 10-03-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Crisinfo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nami from Teeruklover

OKT: 10/10 fast response

Looks: 8/10 Pretty lady with fair skin. really is 20 years old

Body: 8/10 Natural boobs, soft when grabbing them

BBBJ: 8.5/10 hard working and diligent in blowing. Able do DT but slow motion

FJ: 9/10 very hardworking, eager to please and ok with banging multiple positions. Good attitude when i switch positions, no black face from her.

GFE: 10/10 chatty, breaks the ice, and she is cute in my eyes.

First day here and first time in SG. told me want to try local dishes. If bros booking lunch/dinner time can bring her some local food for her as well too.
Old 10-03-2024, 03:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Mika
Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977616&highlight=

She was young and full of energy which make me this old man squeeze out 2 shots within 60mins

Her service was good and I love her very tight pussy which really feel like fucking a virgin

Communication with her in English and she was very playful

Cuddle all the way with me before the sessions end

Will sure rtf her before she back
Old 10-03-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
fatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Miley from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=miley

Looks 样貌/颜值: 8.5/10 looks grew on me. Has slight flirty looks
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : early 20’s
Body身材 : 8.5/10 petite with Thai Tan
Boobs 胸部: 8.5/10 natural B
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 did abit only. Went straight to action
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 she indeed sucked me till dry for first shot.
FJ: 9/10 hard working. She worked most of the time in round 2. knows how to ride and move her hips along in doggy. Very difficult to tahan tbh
GFE 女朋友感: 8.5/10 no awkward feels, like new couple in the relationship. A bit shy but efforts to connect

Overall Experience 整体: 8.5/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : for bros who likes demure bonk, she is the one

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 9/3/2024
Old 10-03-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Azure

Few days ago I tried to RTF Aurora, OKT said full, ask me try Andorra so I went. Today I tried to RTF Andorra cos I saw stable running promo but OKT said she sick, asked me try Azure. Wa Piang eh. So I texted Andorra to wish her speedy recovery and she encouraged me to go to her sister Azure. She told me Azure is really good and very popular in hk etc but don’t know why come here quite slow. Ask if I can support her sister. Sigh, this is why my name is KCmePlz. Ask until like that, how I say no. Anyway, since also promo price at 7pm to 1am (130/2/90), what the heck just go la.

I swear I’m not saying this just cos Andorra asked me to help her sister. Azure was bloody good I really cannot understand why slow customers. I guess cos no FRs for her, so... Bros, cross my heart, try liao you’ll know if my sharing is legit or not.

Opened the door sweet smiling face with dimples on both sides and gave me a big hug. She's not drop dead gorgeous but has a very sweet girl vibe which grew on me due to the subsequent high gfe.

Hugs and light French when we entered the room too. I slowly undressed her cos I already could see the outline of her nicely shaped boobs under her white nightie. My goodness really damn nice. Just like Aurora, her enhancement is done through underarms so no scars and so soft like natural. And she was game for pictures. I think Andorra told her about me already so that’s why so onz. Anyways, very sporting la.

Service started in the shower. She soaped me up real good, then we went behind me, I thought she wanted to soap my back. Nope. She got on her knees and started rubbing her arm inbetween my legs damn shiok. Then she started giving me a soapy hj from behind. So when I looked down I just saw this hand giving me a hj. Then she moved to my front and rinsed off my dick area and started bj while my whole body was still soapy. Eventually she did tell me she did soapy massage in Japan, Chiangmai, and somewhere else I can’t remember.

Moving back to the room, she gave me a full cat bath and her bj skills were awesome. All kinds of pattern and not just the standard up down thing some girls do.

Although minimal English, she was very cheeky in a shy way. Sweet girl.

Highlight for me was the Fj. She rode me damn hard in cg with all patterns. At one point she said something to me in Thai but I didn’t understand. After google translating, she was like saying, ‘I’m going to make you cum’. Wa lao damn horny this girl, made me damn turned on. At the point that i felt I cannot hold it anymore, I suddenly just felt like finishing off in missionary cos I wanted to stare at those boobs and pretty face. She obliged and off I went.

After that we just cuddled in bed and chatted through apps and she told me abit about her life and she’s worried about not making enough cos it’s been quiet for her bla bla same story with every girl. But her gfe legit high. Then she typed something and showed me, it said, ‘will you come back and see me again?’. And gave me puppy dog eyes. Zzz... Sibei dangerous this girl but it felt sincere at the same time. Haiz, dunno la. She told me if I come back, bring her soju or some alcohol and I’ll experience some crazy shit.

There’s other stables I keep seeing FR for certain girls I want to try, like Anya from FT, but I’m like stuck in a loop of kc here lol.

Really enjoyed taking pics for this one. Hope you bros enjoy them too.

Old 10-03-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
cumharder is one of the Best!cumharder is one of the Best!cumharder is one of the Best!

I have Aiko late last night.

Stable: KinkyThai
Looks: long hair doll like young lady with the seductive look
Body: petite with slim curvy figure with full back tattoo and smooth complexion with nice ass
Boobs: big, firm and sensitivity nipple nice to grab and zhut zhut
Frenching: deep tongue fight and she will playfully suck my tongue
Pussy: clean shaven and not shy to tell u if u hit her right spot to make her cum.
Bbbj: good technique with good suction and slurping effect, tongue swirling too. can go deep, no teething effect.
FJ: start with cowgirl and no complaints at all. Switched her to doggy to enjoy her ass and side boobs view bouncing.Moans are genuine with good CFM expression.
GFE: have the feel of boyfriend
RTF: Yes! Would want another one before she leave or stop.

Thanks bro Mickey for arranging such a late night booking.
Old 10-03-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Pat ( FoxyThai )

She look same as the photo. Location easy to find. She is very cheerful , clean shave & have a big boobs. Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position😋. She always love to kiss you & that depend on your hygiene 🫢. After 1st round, have a relax massage . Then come to 2nd round as she insists to finish off no matter what until you surrender 😂😋🫢🥰. Definitely will RTF & please take care of her .
Old 10-03-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

any stable at paya lebar only? will be station at grandlink for work.... pm me pls thanks
Old 10-03-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ontheclock is Cool - loads of Potential

Jessy from Lust365

Face: 9 similar to the photo just discount the photo alittle but still my cup of tea

Body: 9, looking for that petite girl look ,so happy with the results and a cute lil booty , im a pretty tall sized guy so im happy to be able to grab her whole waist.

Boobs: 9, naturals and honestly its the cute nipples , see to believe.

BBBJ: 9, its about her lips and the way she envelops it, suction was good too and she knows when to transition to FJ when i am getting too intense, like a girl who dont rush me.

FJ: i was rather sleepy from long night yesterday and only manage 1 FJ session instead of 2.More in the GFE

French: Yes but really prefer to enjoy the sexy talk for the mood. Kissing her lips was fun

GFE: so we cuddled and slept, yea.. park her boobs onto me , really comfy haha (still wish we did not overslept haha both of us pretty shock but the weather was good for a cuddle.

Overall : i enjoyed it , i like a girl who knows how to please a guy , being coy before getting in bed then become a sexy kitty in bed. Guys who wanna try this petite cutie with her cute nips then go ahead and do it.

RTF : hopefully next week, looking forward to a fun doggy.
Old 10-03-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1567 / Power: 15
needforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant future

Aurora 7th heaven

Many good fr on her so decide to try. Location is a old apartment in a commercial building, not hotel. Look like house construction worker, floor dirty shared toilet no table no hanger for clothes. Thought service will better but not so. No french lesson, cannot lick tits cannot squeeze cannot DT. Only credit was she gives quite good bbbj with her thick lips before firing first shot. Offered a oil massage and was quite relaxing but with 30min left I want to do second shot she say no time she tired, is either 2s no massage or 1s with massage. even though I read the fr here all report the massage is IN BETWEEN shots. By then mood also gone le with all the NO and SOP feel, let her finish her massage and then faster leave. Money written off.
Rtf: NO
Old 10-03-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Bobfast is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Aiko (Kinky Thai)

Appreciated & Thanks for arrange a smooth promo slot for me

Looks 8/10 Cutest and decent type OL

Body 8/10 Nice sexy look natural boobs and its soft when grabbing it, overall similar to hour glass type.

French 7/10 can kiss but still require train to great tongue skills

Pussy 8/10 clean and juicy but not completely Shaved.

Bbbj 10/10 she will look at u with seductive eyes while she lick your shaft and go deep down, even suck your ball will make you damn great.

Fj 9/10 we have a wonderful night and can do whatever position you want, her moan was so sexy and turn you really on.

Gfe 10/10 same Lovely feeling

RTF: sure whenever fully loaded. Nice job!
Old 10-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Why people zap me? The post is really at dome 3.
Added to your point, keep up good job
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 10-03-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold

Cherry from Seduction

Looks - 8/10 - Look like Japenese with the long hair she had, easily a looker on the streets
Body - 8/10 - Short, slim, light weight with quite a tone body
Boobs - 8/10 - Natural and looks good for her frame. If they were bigger abit, I would rate 9 or 10
Shower - 8/10 - Shower together, clean from neck to toe, front to the back
Catbath - 9/10 - Neck to groin, little attention to nipples
BBBJ - 8/10 - She can really suck, had to stop her if not 2 shots would have gone
FJ - 10/10 - Soft moans, tight, wet, accommodating and she really can ride and ride and ride until you initiate to change position.
GFE - 9/10 - Keep on cuddling, talk and very attentive to what I say, Primary school english with my primary school thai, we click quite well

So give support to her!
Old 10-03-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
euhub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeuhub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post

Mika
Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977616&highlight=

She was young and full of energy which make me this old man squeeze out 2 shots within 60mins

Her service was good and I love her very tight pussy which really feel like fucking a virgin

Communication with her in English and she was very playful

Cuddle all the way with me before the sessions end

Will sure rtf her before she back
Saw your review this morning and book a slot with OKT.
replies was efficient and instruction clear.
Mika really energetic and service was good. Spend my morning sunday with this gem happily and worth it.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Isayallin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Genie, Lust

Okt was a pleasant guy, as usual nothing much to highlight here, friendly and efficient I guess? Pretty standard SOPs.

But diving more into my session with Genie

Looks: 9/10 drop dead gorgeous but has abit thai tanned

Body: 9/10 natural beautiful shapely body, with natural are real and can grope.

Bbbj: it was excelleeeeeeeent, warm wet tight mouth

Fj: Tight pussy open to changing positions. Soft moans and have a cute and young cfm face. She is very pro active.

GFE: very strong with lot of hug and cuddling. she was sweet and easy to chat with.

Rtf: got chance for me to rtf I sure go.
Old 10-03-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xgoldhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

BB - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...7&highlight=bb

Thanks bro Lust for the arrangement.

Looks definitely same girl. Body is definitely her asset plus neh neh is really huge and gorgeous 100% natural. Service oriented and need not needed a lot of ice breaker. We went straight to bed after shower. Sucked me like nobody's business pleasuring me. This time can't wait to go action with her on bed but she say she want to suck bit more ( favour for me man so I let her do her thing) . After she's full from sucking me, my turn to pleasure her with my hard rock bro. She was damn wet. Did plenty of positions. Hot and steamy with her. Solid bonk.

Rtf is a must. She is a gem not to be miss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1