The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
walking to car, start to hold my hand. say she like me alot, think that we are very compatible all that. ask me if i can be her boyfriend all. tell me things like ask you buy this for me is like a "见面礼", next time dont need already. just to see how "greedy" she was, i ask her whats her requirement. she say must support her if no customer, must pay her rent, must bring her go shopping buy things. told her off on the spot, tell her this kind of money i go and burn also feel more gei yan.

drop her home and blacklisted her. she kept trying to text me after but i just ignored.
one ear in one ear out already can mah, no need to get angry.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Now like no one will accept late booking or last min😂
I believe if before 1am still have lah Just keep trying lor. Of course those ml that does morning runs, yoga, exercises type can skip as they are very discipline one. Before 12 close shop liao. Off my head I know ke ying usually stop at 1am. June used to work late as well but not sure if she is dong it nowadays as she has started morning jogs
Old 10-09-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
you probably look rich. straightaway ask you to pay her rent. everyday find different ml/fl also cheaper than this type of gf.

Good job in not being a robert.
no need to be a robert but also no need to get annoyed ba, unless the girl pester u.

last time a girl also ask me to give her $4k a month for unlimited fj, I also reject but still go back to her for quite nice sessions and she never brought up the topic again.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Haha yea I did tip her more than I usually would hearing her ex bf stories and misfortunes.. seems quite poor thing.. nothing additional though.. damn.. but anyway she’s so pretty I’m ok with giving extra also if it convinces her to come back..

The ex bf sounds like a scum..hope u get black listed..
ya i think she's quite genuine and quite sway. she was sick the other time and cancelled on me, then after a week sent me a greeting. I actually had no time to go see her after that but she made an effort to cater to my timing.

heard that some client got angry with her for cancelling due to her falling sick. so cham.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://isyou-10.com/model/xiao-yue-3346/

Tried her recently.
The photo is enhanced; she belongs to the average look category.
She is always smiley though.

Her massage are very on point. Ranked her better than those legit massage.
I would definitely rtm especially when she has relocated to condo that is very accessible in town.

She offered JG which I declined due to bros sharing how painful the process.
She assured me it won’t hurt and will help me to purge smoothly.
Took up her offer and didn’t regret.
She might have regretted that offer cos my cums shot on her face during HJ.

Massage is a 10/10 for me; would opt for others if I am looking for sensual
Haha. How long you didn’t shoot le~
Old 10-09-2022, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Any bros got Dan Gao wechat? Looks like model from video!!

https://isyou-10.com/model/dangao-2027/
Old 10-09-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Any bros got Dan Gao wechat? Looks like model from video!!

https://isyou-10.com/model/dangao-2027/
Landmine! She is an elephant!
Old 10-09-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I tried Xuan Jing lin, all good 👍👍👍
Wow Bro!
You already tried 3 of the 四大天王!
most likely you are also done with the 4th and completed the collection. LOL.

I rarely get a reply from Lin and total no reply from jing.
Malu leh. After so many years, 1st time Kanna total 100% radio silence……
Old 10-09-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
no need to be a robert but also no need to get annoyed ba, unless the girl pester u.

last time a girl also ask me to give her $4k a month for unlimited fj, I also reject but still go back to her for quite nice sessions and she never brought up the topic again.
I usually present myself as a normal working class guy just earning enough. When presented with such proposal, I usually give a reply that I would very much love to but no $$ leh. No choice, can only afford ala carte.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Ya..听听就算了😂
Old 10-09-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Well maybe I shouldn't have used the phrase "told her off" as I didn't exactly scold her about her request. She kept bringing it up trying to convince me to buy things for her.
But I did found out that she lied to me about how much her rent was and in regards to other stuff sooo...
Old 10-09-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Well maybe I shouldn't have used the phrase "told her off" as I didn't exactly scold her about her request. She kept bringing it up trying to convince me to buy things for her.
But I did found out that she lied to me about how much her rent was and in regards to other stuff sooo...
She seems to be persistent. But more interestingly, she seems to be continuously persistent. Which throws up a new set of questions.

In your obviously many visits to her, did you talk about other MLs you "supported" before, and now she wants to be on your gravy train? Did you give her impression that you could "support" her? Do you talk about your salary, bonuses and how you like to spend it? Did you reveal your indulgent lifestyle? In your many visits to her, did you express (or fake) your affections for her? Did you constantly compliment her, giving her a false conviction that you are smitten by her?

In other words, did you give her reasons to think she can ask all these things of you? There could be many other factors affecting her persistence, besides her being a goldigger.

For me, when any girl goes out with me, all they expect is good food (not necessarily expensive) and good sex, because that's all I talk about about...Hahaha.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 10-09-2022 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -133 / Power: 0
solarboy123 solarboy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
Just visited Bi Er. Though she has broken up with her bf, she is not providing any special other than the service listed on the web.

No such top up as what you shared
I visited her a few times already. Previously I enquired but she said no. But everytime I will enquire before I go. This time she was ok
She told me because she no longer has bf and maybe she wanted the money for the China hotel quarantine?

I wouldn't say these BS if it didn't happen to me. What's the point of making up crap like this as I don't benefit but the ML. I forgot to put YMMV... Now kena zapped

I might as well not say anything to benefit other bro. Anyway I left a happman...that's what matters. Next time won't share these lor
Old 10-09-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She seems to be persistent. But more interestingly, she seems to be continuously persistent. Which throws up a new set of questions.

In your obviously many visits to her, did you talk about other MLs you "supported" before, and now she wants to be on your gravy train? Did you give her impression that you could "support" her? Do you talk about your salary, bonuses and how you like to spend it? Did you reveal your indulgent lifestyle? In your many visits to her, did you express (or fake) your affections for her? Did you constantly compliment her, giving her a false conviction that you are smitten by her?

In other words, did you give her reasons to think she can ask all these things of you? There could be many other factors affecting her persistence, besides her being a goldigger.

For me, when any girl goes out with me, all they expect is good food (not necessarily expensive) and good sex, because that's all I talk about about...Hahaha.
I'm smitten by C. always told her 你很可爱. but looking at her popularity I shld not be the only guy who tell her these.
but I've no car to bring her out so too bad.

argh! she alrdy rtc I still keep saying abt her like a broken recorder...still miss her
Old 10-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Siao 4k monthly like only fan subscription 🤣
How many FJ can u do to make the 4k worth
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1