The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Minus max 15%.

Her massage packs power.
Check her out. Worth it.
How is Xiaoxi playability? Vanilla or not?
Old 09-09-2022, 06:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Last trip or current?

Whatever is my answer, can’t take it as reference.

I suggest you visit her before you don’t have a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Hi fellow boob lover bros

I need help choose
Between

Xuan/rayna
Or
Jing Jing
Or
Lin lin

In terms of slim body and boob shape?

Who has the nicest boob shape? I don’t see a point to have but but droopy boobies..

I liked Zoya’s proportions
KK was good too

Also
Massage lovers bros
Used to frequent
Aimee and zoya

Slim, nice tits and good massage!!

How does Zora (didn’t reply my WA) and Arissa compare to the above 2?

Thanks a lot.. appreciate some help

Big D: Jing²
Small D: KK
Big C: Xuan²
Small C: Zoya
Big B: Xiao², Angel
Old 09-09-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
She can play with your ears if you want ☺️
Old 09-09-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
That’s provided Sherry didn’t shift location. Last I know she was staying in the master bedroom with attached shower. Anw I realised nowadays these MLs like to shift house quite frequently.
Both are still there as of Wednesday. Not ideal for foot soldiers but free parking for drivers.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Had a session with Fen Fen, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not younger but her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, Place is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.
Visited her a while back when she was known as tao tao. Glad to know that she is now totally naked for sensual. However fake tits and cling wrap so bo rtm.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Anybody tried massage by w__dy(eagles)? Hougang condo.
Her massage and body scrub is good. However its clean so far. Anybody got lucky?
Old 09-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
Just visited Bi Er. Though she has broken up with her bf, she is not providing any special other than the service listed on the web.

No such top up as what you shared
So fast break off... poor chap though he should have seen this coming.

Cathy
Old 09-09-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Happened to me before. Lady suddenly text me on father's day ask me out for lunch. brought her out to eat then talk cock abit. after that keep hinting say she want to go mbs even though i told her im not interested to go walkwalk/shopping. flat out told her i can bring her go but dont expect me to buy a single thing for you. can see her face pua sian after hearing my statement.

walking to car, start to hold my hand. say she like me alot, think that we are very compatible all that. ask me if i can be her boyfriend all. tell me things like ask you buy this for me is like a "见面礼", next time dont need already. just to see how "greedy" she was, i ask her whats her requirement. she say must support her if no customer, must pay her rent, must bring her go shopping buy things. told her off on the spot, tell her this kind of money i go and burn also feel more gei yan.

drop her home and blacklisted her. she kept trying to text me after but i just ignored.
The lady in my case didn't ask to buy stuff... but worse it seemed she wanted some "commitment"... for this type of transactional interaction be it she put in "feeling", real or fake just makes me more wary of her real motive.

Cathy
Old 09-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Minus max 15%.

Her massage packs power.
Check her out. Worth it.
This one I double plus double confirmed. Pity tho without a massage bed.
And seriously not for boobs lover. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 09-09-2022, 10:32 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Her previous location has the massage bed. So much more shiok.
Unfortunately, the place taken over by a Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-09-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I’d like a good massage.
Or perky butt good view painting/69 - seemed like not many bros speak of this.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I’d like a good massage.
Or perky butt good view painting/69 - seemed like not many bros speak of this.
If these are your main criterias. Better to look elsewhere.
Chances are quite low or zero IMO.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now like no one will accept late booking or last min😂
Old 10-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

A good C cup which is natural and soft?!? Either you have never felt natural boobs before or you are writing for her to get customers. Pls stop misleading bros here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Had a session with Fen Fen, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not younger but her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, Place is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1