The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fairy - Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975685

Looks: 8.5/10 slutty cfm face, pretty girl, nice tan complexion, look like Malay girl

Body: 9/10 slim petite figure, no fats, round smooth ass, boobs are natural perfect for bros who like hardcore fuck

BBBJ: 10/10 sucks like a pro, takes effort to make sure i feel good, good suction with popping sound, not forgetting my favourite balls licking and she uses her hands to stroke the shaft, very shiok feeling

FJ: 10/10 good stamina, ride like theres no tomorrow, very wild girl when she gets horny and high. Requested me to pound her hard in doggy which i happily obliged, the whole room filling with her sexy moans.

GFE: 9/10 felt like bringing home a girl from night club and have the best drunk sex

RTF: Yes must rtf for her

Not all cartoons are meant for children. Some are just not. - By unknown.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mina by Lovehouse

Tried out this new service provider and as usual decided to opt for the mystery as a test to see how good the ladies are cause I think they will usually assign the least popular lady to you.

Booking was quick and easy with clear instructions. Located at a relatively convenient place I got into the place failr smoothly though there was a slight delay due to some logistics.

Got to the door and she opened it within seconds and there was this sweet looking pre-milf greeting me with a sweet smile. She is not very pretty and had little make up on but to me she looks very sweet and pleasant. Her face is all natural with good features and very nice fair skin. The one thing I noticed when she was washing me is her jet black thick straight healthy hair, as my hairdresser told me before me not many people have. Frankly to me she looks much better in person that the photoshop.

I tell her what I like and she does exactly the right thing with sensual actions. Good BJ skills as she has good suction and her tongue teases the right spots on my tip. She then moves up and looks as me smiling as we kissed and I stroke her smooth back. I lie her on her back and kiss her breasts and run my fingers over her erect nipples which are larger than pencil tip erasers. Then she caps me and we start in missionary style. Mina is medium built and has a little weight but the fleshiness on here butt and legs makes for a good time especially doggie. Quite erotic seeing her butt pushed up against you.

During rest she tells me to lie donw face up as she sat between my legs then she gently striokes my thigh, stimache and groin area which got the hairs on my skin standing as we chit chat. After several minutes I tell her I am ready then she crawls up to me and licks my nipples and strokes my testicles and tool. I was getting an erection. While still flaccid she puts it in her mouth and starts sucking and licking til I got a semi hard erection. I told her to cap me and I positioned her at the edge of the bed and pumped slowly for a good several minutes til I was rock hard then quicken the pace. She seem to enjoy it as she grabs my legs. We finished off tired and smiling.

Looks: 8/10 Pre-Milf
Complexion: Slightly tanned, good skin
Boobs: B slightly sagging but all nautral, nice big nipples
Attitude 10/10
Service 9.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Old 27-02-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Vinchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Daisy, Terminal21

OKT was friendly and responsive, a plus point for me. Location is good, accessible by walking soldiers and also got parking nearby.

Will not give stats for Daisy and I would like to highlights some of the most memorable one during the session. She got strong CFM face and playful, likes to tease a lot and showed genuine interest to chat. Very service-oriented, listen to my request when she give me bj. Her big tits are also a huge turn on, she kept bringing both melons to the center while lick the head.

FJ is great while she's on top. Grind her pussy while her hands playing with her tits, demanding me to watch. Changed to doggy position and my turn to grab her tits from side while banging her.

Worth the support if you're into girl with big tits and service oriented. Meaning to post this FR yesterday but thread was missing so here it goes.

Old 27-02-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Qwertylong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975690

Looks beautiful, absolute hottie and kept teasing me, her auburn blonde hair suits her perfectly

Attitude is very good working attitude. Full marks for service attitude 10/10

Body nice slim. Very nice ass for doggy

Boobs are enhanced C, sensitive nipples and will get high when you lick those nipples

BBbj will suck and and give u eye contact with the cfm face, skillful and suck for long time. Originally starts in the bathroom and she continue all the way to the bedroom. Changed to 69 after that

Reactive to painting, nice no smell pussy juice during 69

She was damn good during Fj and she likes to take control of you. Kept asking me to pump harder. It's very refreshing when the partner is very active in bed

Her service attitude and GFE are excellent. Really wants you to enjoy the session. Did not watch time and very accommodating

RTF very likely, thanks bro CF for the recommendation
Old 27-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 5
daleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to behold

Lady: Nami
Stable: Lust365

Verdict as follows:

Looks - 8/10 - Real person is much better than her pics, long haired.
Body - 8/10 - Slim sexy
Boobs - 8.5/10 - C cupped boobs and nipples that fit in the palm of your hands and melts in your mouth
Shower - 8.5/10 - Clean SOP, while soaping your back, will press her body and boobs against you
Catbath - 8/10 - not bad when sucking nipples
BBBJ - 9/10 - Good bbbj
Painting - 8/10 - No weird smell, Wet easily
FJ - 9/10 - Good FJ Enjoyed it very much
GFE - 8/10 - Great GFE feels like your gf.
CIM - Yes and make me feel like a King

Special thanks to Bro lust for the arrangement
Old 27-02-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donoyi35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Risa from fairyfinder
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975141&highlight=

OKT : respond very fast
Looks : fair, pretty face
Body : slim and proportion to her build.
BBBJ : she did superb in this area she wont stop giving heads
Pussy: natural wet and allow fingering and play all you want
FJ : she is a good partner in bed, she can also do many style with skills. Pleasure me gaogao. Sibei solid session. Service oriented lady.
GFE makes you comfortable once you step in.
RTF : definitely yes

Old 27-02-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

Too much propaganda going on.. this place is for people chiong for good times.. period.

Fake photos.. might be from the FL themselves..
Reviews fake or real.. always this.. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..

I just wish that stables don’t post reviews themselves just to help boost their business for them and FLs.. it’s a double-edged sword.. there won’t be so call “fake FRs..” easy said than done..

Stables should just QC abit.. if it’s good.. I think charge a little premium.. people will still go.. but not to the extent of the price of the other Domes.. at the end of the day.. inflation is real.. just say accom. increased significantly over the years.. and we as the customer would have to bear the cost one way or another.. harsh truth.. but I also don’t want a carrot price at the end of the day.. and let’s be honest.. it won’t go back to the price of 10 years ago.. but I just also hope we won’t get charged at a price that is at chopping board..

At the end of the day.. we just want reasonable price with the FL we desired from the picture we see.. reviews are there to justify our call for booking.. kudos to stables who keep to their “no bait and switch” policy..
Old 27-02-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Moet (Club Friday)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=974748

Definetely the one who can make me cum for 2 shots! Make me think back of my time where my stamina is still on top level.

Arrange a smooth slot from OKT yesterday, fast and responsive. Reached her place first thing in the morning and she look very pretty with make up on. Wonder what time she woke up haha. First look when she open up the door, she was wearing her sexy underwear. And look seductive. Went in the room and I keep staring at her. She stripped me off and bring me in the bathroom. Shower me and told me to relax and she squad down and suck my tools, very warmth and sensual, she looking up in my eyes and I was quite shy, she go handsfree and I hold her head to go for deepthroat , fuck her mouth and I let my first shot load in her mouth.

We both hugging on bed, French abit and chit chat awhile. we carry on till she slowly went down to my lower body and licking my rod to my balls. Capped me on and we start to ride hard on each other. Able to take hard and deep fuck, moan was quote loud and expression was horny enjoying it. Ended with missionary for 2nd round

Overall really impressed with her skills and work attitude. This type is really worth to support.

Old 27-02-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for lust bebe.

Face: 9/10 (exactly how she looks like in picture)
Body: 9/10 (almost 1.7m,slim and sexy, no tummy fat, nice huge butt)
Boobs: 8/10 (cuppable Bs, enough to fondle while cowgirl)

What I love was fingering and eating her out. She was thoroughly enjoying it. Moans were so fucking arousing and the sight of her writhing on the bed was just mindblowing. She got soaking wet.

Reluctant to share such a good bonk honestly but she's here for work so hope more customers more $$ for her
Old 27-02-2024, 12:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108743 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

My comment in blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Too much propaganda going on.. this place is for people chiong for good times.. period.

Fake photos.. might be from the FL themselves..
Reviews fake or real.. always this.. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..

Yes I agreed.

I just wish that stables don’t post reviews themselves just to help boost their business for them and FLs.. it’s a double-edged sword.. there won’t be so call “fake FRs..” easy said than done..

Different people will have different perspective. We as customers will think different from them in their business view.

For me simple, if think is fake. Don't go. There so many choice out there.

Stables should just QC abit.. if it’s good.. I think charge a little premium.. people will still go..
but not to the extent of the price of the other Domes.. at the end of the day.. inflation is real.. just say accom. increased significantly over the years.. and we as the customer would have to bear the cost one way or another.. harsh truth.. but I also don’t want a carrot price at the end of the day.. and let’s be honest.. it won’t go back to the price of 10 years ago.. but I just also hope we won’t get charged at a price that is at chopping board..

Yes cannot compare with last time. QC also cannot justify as different people have different standard.you standard of good and my are differemt. I think basic must must and attitude is important no point service good attitude bad also meaningless for the time being spent

At the end of the day.. we just want reasonable price with the FL we desired from the picture we see.. reviews are there to justify our call for booking.. kudos to stables who keep to their “no bait and switch” policy..
Yes.well done for those who is doing their best to keep the price low and having to no bait or switch policy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 5
LiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud of

Just tried Mint this morning from Seduction.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=mint

She's fair, has the right amt of meat in her ass and the right places slim.
Boobs B cup and great to the touch. feels sofy and bouncy, great to suck on.
Decent FJ service

(Looks) 9 similar to pic

(Body) 8 has right amount of meat in places which u want to grab her for doggy

(Boobs) 8.5 Soft B Cup great to suck on

(Frenching) 8 Great kisser and frencher but i'm not really into this

(BBBJ) 8 Great speed control, knows when to stop when you are about to cum.

(FJ) 8.5 Good FJ, accomodating many various positions. Soft moans in the beginning and as u fuck her harder and faster so does the sound of her moans.

(Massage) 9 Great massage

Good arrangements, and will be back for RTF.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 3
lust365 is one of the Best!lust365 is one of the Best!lust365 is one of the Best!

Supporters/Haters/Stables

Well do bear with me for the lengthy message.
U might get to benefit from it and get some facts/Knowledge/Jobs/FreeBonks!!

A few things and interesting Facts to address since our supporters had msg us on scams and haters and probably competitors but give this old man a break.
52yrs old still must wake up early trying to figure out how to transfer photo how to smaller size and how to compose a compo and type this Loh Soh message tiring sia.
My condition same as H@0N@n D2 if bros that knows him can die anytime one so have a heart la.
I will try to make this interesting like a Blog so that u are not bored and for my effort of 3hrs typing since BKK time 7am Bros support a bit finish reading this.

I will try my best not to offend anyone in this message.
Make Peace not War they always say.
I am Thailand Not Gaza so must be happy on Land of Smiles.

This is just for Knowledge Sharing.
New Stables can learn as well we are very friendly people u know.

Just 2 Main points Only.

Point 1

Firstly i thank those White Knights that can point our mistakes or blunders or what u called it.
Our regulars will know. Our reviews are REAL. (Wa thick face dare to say some of u guys will be thinking ya. Don't worry later i will come to that). We simply transfer our TG and whatsapp reviews into SBF for a simple reason.
There's a Serial Zapper (Etiher he's hired or a stable or he simple eat full nothing to shit out) that Zaps till our customer don't dare to use their accs to write reviews since the points they keeping it to claim NTUC voucher later on. But those Merdeka and Pioneer Generation since everything almost free so they still support and post.

And how good is this serial zapper? He's VERY GOOD!! Lets just say he spend 4-6hrs with an average of 120-170accs to zap the reviews. Its AMAZING. Even a stable won't have this energy since they are already busy doing their own business.

Either he's smoke cold high and have that constant energy or this is his full time job being employed to do this. So GOOD NEWS for u. CONTACT me for a Job. U are a Talent. And we are giving u a chance to join our growing family.

For those that don't quite get it, to Zap others u need power. Given the fact u need 1yr to grow 1pt with the exception of 1st yr, this guy have at least 150 accs of 7-8pts and can zapped an acc of 1000+ points in a day so do the maths its around 140 accs easily. For someone to be sitting infront of his computer for hours just to do this, if u are not in this trade its a waste so do contact me. It will be an offer u can't resist.

Attached is the way he Zapped and tons of clones that he stop using to post anything at all so that he can maintain his pwr just to use to Zapped or Up points. So from here we can firmly analyze he's used to or at least running a stable. Coz will u open 150accs and keep? Even myself don't have.
So when u guys see an acc that is with too many points and few posts, be careful. It could be also him that Upz the acc ya.
And some regulars that trusted us, the moment they see we post Ang Pai and bad reviews came out by some nicks, they will take coz 90% of time the girl is good haha. Reverse psychology since they know cfm tio sabo.

To Our Kind Bro that Supported long time and Tulan that his acc tio Zapped so paid to see the nicks that zapped him. 1page 50accs. 2 or more pages Zapped him coz he had like 1700pts if i remember correctly coz since this was last year old man memory not so good liao...

This is just another 2 of our regulars that tell us they ganna same.
Just by looking at the timings he Zapping u know that he has the utmost energy to do all these stuff. So BRO, WE WANT U!!

For Bros that were Zapped before we are really sorry coz we do not have clones accs that can upz back your points. But we can offer to pay for your premium membership like we mentioned to these bros.

So ya thats why we have to do our part by transferring our whatsapp telegrams wechat reviews by ourselves to the SBF great bonks.

And its not just us i am sure. Coz many stables are doing this repost of reviews onto great bonks maybe partly facing the same issue being Zapped or simply doing it as marketing.
There's totally nothing wrong i think coz we are in this business. If we don't advertise here, why are u even reading this forum now?

For haters simply click Ignore and u will not see if u do not know how, simply PM me and i teach u.

But for bros that comments fake reviews or what, do try our lady first before making the comments. Coz if u don't try and even if others write 10/10 for the girl, u can't point out they are fake reviews coz u never try right?

There's always different quotes: YMMV, One Mans Meat Another's Poison, No 2 birds are the same... so take reviews as a pinch of salt.

U are getting service, we are providing. If u think u can't handle Misses, don't even try getting online. Walk in to Geylang and choose your bonk. See till u Song Song before u book. Cheaper as well. No regrets. What u see is what u get.

Uncle Chiong 30yrs never once have i gotten a bad bonk and rant about it. Coz we are all born by mother nature. The girls providing services to make a living for whatever reason.
They met with Rapist, Thiefs, Saddists, Robbers, secretly filmed them and sell the videos, gave ladies counterfeit notes, all these and yet they have no choice but to continue this job all for that cash that they needed so its really hard earned. So if u belongs to this category, do stop. There's always a reason why u are banned from a particular stable.

Inflation is real guys. 17yrs ago 100-110/90/2. Now 160-180/90/2.
4.2% per year inline with 2023 inflation.
Other stable 200-240-280 their inflation even higher.
So sometimes want to bonk must be willing to pay. Gotten a missed try again.
See a fake Switch and Bait walk away (Important point as to why i have to rant today)

As for the White Knights i handpicked with great eyesight and great comments one i deeply appreciate coz its not easy to SUDDENLY have senior accs join in the rally and hoot a stable together so i am very delighted to inform u that u have won yourself 3 Free Bonks!! (Lucky Draw like last time another stable used to do)

Bro talismann (Chiong All over the TCSS sections)
Bro Imladygaga213 (From Korea Chiong till Sg one I like it)
Bro JamesWoon (KTV Chiongster)

My personal TG for u to claim: @ahboy72
Kindly do not whatsapp our mainline for claim coz this uncle take money from own pocket to pay your you 3 Free Bonks.

3 Bros above simple PM me first to my acc with your number before claiming your 3 Free Bonks.
Terms and conditions applied but don't worry its very easy just verification that u are the acc holder and u get 3 FREE BONKS!!

I guess this is the end of my Point 1.

Summary:
Hiring the Hardworking Zapper with a good salary!
3 Lucky Draw winners with 3 Free Bonks!
Anyone who's keen do PM no worries. Open for discussion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point 2

Important point actually as to why i have to clarify with all bros coz 2 bros texted me last night and after i tested its better to let know to all before further damage.

Lust365 only have 1 Main Line with 1 Main Telegram Channel.
(Not unless for Super regular bros that knows our other web)

Do Double check u gotten the correct link which we have not changed since Day1.

https://t.me/lust365sbf

As it comes to our attention that there is a Cloned Telegram channel name lust365sg. Hence when u search on Tg for lust365(mainly for bros that always need to leave the group incase wife/gf sees), do make sure its the correct channel.

https://t.me/lust365sg
This Cloned Chanel Clones every details, pics, videos that we had advertised in our channel.

We sent in our CSI and tested. Sibei Power (Bro if u need a lobang to run stable let me know. Simply PM we also hiring talents from everywhere)

So i have attached the conversation when our team actually tried to book our own lady and she's available lol..

After x number of mins exchanging conversations in telegram, we asked for booking. Incall location gave us hotel81. We ask for outcall and deposit needed. Offered to book grab for lady we pay, they got driver to send. Asked him for paynow or bank acc, only accept USDT (Sibei high tech sio... PRC scams ask for top up cards.. Thai Scams ask for USDT) Sibei Power. Last Converstion Lagi Power the Fake calling us Fake. I dunno want to laugh or cry.

If any Bros that gotten from this lust365sg before and turns out to be a fake lady or switch and bait hence some reviews here saying girls fake or what, kindly PM me and provide some info. It is not us that u had gotten from.
Will pay for the info that u provide us with example if u met their girls location wise or payment wise and stuff.
U might earn yourself a Free Bonk from Us and get that Legit girl u wanted!

Do Note This Does Not Belongs To Us!
Say No To Privacy!!

But if u lust365sg need some help in running stable or want to sell your telegram group, PM me. I am a peaceful person. Tech Giants also needs to hire hackers to improve their product.
So i am still learning and always hiring talents.

So that having said.. Lesson for all bros.
If u see a great deal, too good to be true.
Scammers will first ask u where's your location if u randomly find a girl on telegram or online. And they will direct u to a place near u that have shops usually.
Like a town central so u think its convenient and u don't have to travel far. When u arrive ask u take pic. Everything so legit ya.
Next will be 'Darling Since we first time i need assurance. Pls buy a apple card, top up card simi card also can $50. If cannot $30. If cannot $20' Die Die want to scam u.
So don't be a Sohai and believe if on budget go geylang. Higher Budget come https://t.me/lust365sbf.

For Bros tio banned or operator don't reply or u being blocked, i am sure there's some reasons. If bros always booked and cancel last min or other stables banned u for certain reason those threaten call police and all that or mistreated the ladies we will also follow their advice and banned u.
Much as customer have the right to choose the ladies, Stables too have right to choose the customer. So its a fair deal i guess.

So enough of ranting for haters that want to daily bump up up one go ahead. If can help me bump mine also. if not i have to copy and save first if not later moderator removed my post.

Last edited by lust365; 27-02-2024 at 12:34 PM.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Playboys16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinkythai-Nicky

Looks - 8/10 - Real person is much better than her pics, long haired.
Body - 8/10 - Slim sexy
Boobs - 7.55/10
Shower - 8.5/10 - Clean SOP, while soaping your back, will press her body and boobs against you
BBBJ - 9/10 - Good bbbj. Not too fast speed is just nice
Painting - 8/10 - No weird smell, Wet easily
FJ - 9/10 - Good FJ Enjoyed it very much
GFE - 8/10 - Great GFE feels like your gf.
RTF- will return if time permits

Special thanks to Bro lust for the arrangement
Old 27-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantyin View Post
Gift
Galaxy

firstly i would like to say Gift has great assets and uses them real well during our session. she was petite and light weight as well she also packs some huge knockers boob lovers would love them even thou they are enhanced. she is service oriented and we spent whole time talking and being close to each other. She offered massage which was excellent b2b no problem there I don't think there is anything I don't like about her. She's very good at what she does. She play play around your tip, suck with different strengths.tight and wet. Accommodating to my request, cow girl doggy and missionary. Good bed skill and moaning was sexy also. Average time spend inside of her before my cum spill out.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975378&highlight=
Manage to rtf gift dispite her busy schedule session was as good as the 1st even thou just bonked her yesterday i am already missing those hugd boobies!
Old 27-02-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
puelmzf is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975252

Call for all syt lovers looking for ceiling high GFE should not miss Mena from GX, got her official first blood since today is her first day of working but she already got three customers yesterday after she arrived Singapore for first time. Since she works as nurse back in thailand, she is not the PSE type overly spoiled by working in this industry, instead she is very caring and making love with her is totally like doing with your first gf back to school time. Won't reveal much about the details bro here need to explore yourself to uncover all shining aspects of this gem. Enjoy such a rare fresh and tasty syt when she is in town. Planning rtf everyday if pocket and vit M allows
Love reading your review. Cause its truth and won't get landmine.
Just end my session with this horny babe.
Wild and high GFE
Recommend for brothers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1