The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-02-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Model Minny from kinkythai
Date 23 Feb afternoon

Okt 10 good and fast response as usual
Location 9 central east

Look 9 nice looking non tan skin and smooth
Body 9 short slim just bushy hair
French 8 still willing to French and soft lips
BJ 8 slow Nd sensual BJ not much DT
FJ 8 able to take longer pounding as I took 25min on doggy
GFE 8 will smile
Massage 7 took almost 40min for massage.
Overall 8.5 not bad

RTF unlikely will try other model
Old 25-02-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bulletrainf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Risa
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975141

Looks: pretty look, fairer than the usual thai tan
Body: Curvy, sexy, slim, no fat at all
Boobs: natural boob size just nice
BBBJ: sensual slow bbbj with deepthroat. Very accommodating. Bbbj a couple of times throughout the session
FJ: amazing and no commercial feel. Willing to try multiple positions. Especially when she ride in reverse cowgirl. Got KO because of doggy n reverse cowgirl.
GFE: loveable girl massage and cuddle you between intervals.
RTF: 2nd time visited her
Old 25-02-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for May (Galaxy)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...3#post23094793

Look: 10/10 very similar to photo. Cute and pretty actually in person
Body: 10/10 slim and no tattoo
Boob: B, very sensitive when licking the nipple
Painting: never try
Frenching: able to kiss and will have tongue action, very passionate
BBBJ: never try, straight to action
FJ: 10/10 able to accommodate on different position, tight feeling
GFE: treat you well and will cuddle with you during free time
Overall: everything is good, gf feel but need google translate as she don’t understand English
RTF: will definitely return
Old 25-02-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2802 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

got any stable at macpherson area do pm me pls.
Old 25-02-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 19
JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!

#FR for Nancy, Soi 69
OKT: 10/10, no hassle, everything on time, clear instructions and responsive
AREA 地区 : katong
Name 名字 : Nancy
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 6/10. Photo is nicer, probably photoshoped, all colors are muted and toned down. Real face is fuller, body is bigger.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 26, advertised; photo probably was taken when younger. Asked her how old, she said 25.
Body 身材 : 7/10 Looks like she enjoys beer. Not for those who like slim sexy models.
French : 7/10. Started with no frenching. As the session got more heated, frenching allowed. But she is not skilled in dueling tongues. No smoke smell.
Boobs 胸部 : 35C with nice dark plump nipples for sucking. Slightly saggy for her age. Very ok when I suck her nipples and play with her breast.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 6/10 standard stuff and mainly on my nipples
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8/10 nice bbbj. Does head twisting. Deep throat. Nice and wet. Just prefer it for a much longer time.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. She likes this, but gently. I use my fingers to fully expose her clitoris, then gently lick and suck her clitorist. When I notice she is thrusting her pussy into me, then I know she wants me to use my tongue in her pussy. I also swap between tongue and finger fucking.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10. Started with cowgirl, and she grinds away. Sometimes I fuck her from below when she takes a breather so rhythm is not lost. After her 2nd climax in this position, she asked me to fuck her. We swap to Missionary. When she climaxed again, I swapped to painting until she caught her breath. Then continued fucking. After 3rd round of swapping, I exploded in her pussy. She lay panting, legs wide open, catching her breath. It was enjoyable, sexciting, but she ran out of steam a bit too soon.
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10. She showered me in the beginning and Showered me at the end. Hugged me from time to time. Grabbed and hugged me tightly when she climaxed. So kind of felt like a girlfriend. Just no deep French Kiss. I guess she is not into old men like me.
Overall Experience 整体 : 7/10. She seems experienced in fucking or just loves to fuck. Puts her heart, mouth and pussy into it. Really gets wet and no smell. So it was an enjoyable session. But she lacks stamina.
RTF/RTM 回头率 : still eyeing others to try

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Luckily I can speak Thai, so we chatted a lot in Thai. She did not typically ask me a lot about the surrounding area or singapore. Instead about me, my Thai language, my fitness, my skin, my cock, my sperm, my life style, which was very nice. Felt like she was trying to get to know me. A bit different.

Date / 日期 : 25/2/2024, early morning.
Old 25-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Surprise bonk on foxythai new lady sylvia( first blood)

Okt - 10/10 very fast response and clear direction
Location - around G area
Looks: 8.5/10 look almost same as photo and look cute and nice
Body: 8/10 B cup with a nice butt and fair skin
French: 8.5/10 nice French kiss start when showering and nice foreplay in the shower... can be better if more tongue action...
BJ: 9/10 good bbbj... smooth and wet.. can do deep throat too... 😋
Painting: 9/10 get wet very easily... and she like painting....
FJ: 9/10 nice fj with a small and tight pussy (so dont ram and rough too hard 😁&#128513 most important they r clean shaved... her riding skill is good too... soft moan and she seem to enjoy the sex
Gfe: 8.5/10 will hug u and kiss u when resting...
Rtf: will rtf again when got the time....
Old 25-02-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Moji ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : no but neatly trimmed
French: Yes, very passionate
English: Yes, we can also communicate in Chinese fluently without google translation.
Looks: 9/10 Thai fair skin & a beautiful friendly lady with short hair, original look much better than the picture.
Body: 8/10 a nice meaty figure & smooth skin
Boobs: 10/10 Natural C cup, soft & good to massage, kiss & lick non stop. Nipples are enjoyable to lick, driving her horny & moan loudly
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BJ: 10/10 loves licking & sucking my penis, followed by deep throat.
Painting: didn’t try. She was already wet when touching her pussy.
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating with various sex positions
We made hot passionate love like long lost lovers from sofa to the bed. She really enjoyed sex a lot. Loved to hear her moan loudly especially in a missionary position.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
Very professional & service oriented lady with a high GFE, treating me like a king. She helped me to wash up during shower. She gave me a wonderful relaxing massage after love making session.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleNoshit View Post
Funny indeed

Had to check but you're right; green text balloons are from yourself.

Surprised this post hasn't been deleted yet. Mods usually delete bad reviews and bad feedback on OKT very fast. Just a matter of time probably.
To be fair not all Lust365 girls are bad. Some are in fact legit gems. He doesn't need to resort to this kind of tricks...
Old 25-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
teethBird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mazda - Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 short hair pretty lady
Body: Her body is exactly like what the photo shows. No hidden fats at all.
Boobs: natural C. Nice to cup and play with.
Shower: SOP
Frenching: 8/10 She take the initiative and was responsive whenever I reach out to her in between.
BBBJ: 9/10 was good, duration ok suction power also.
Painting: 9/10 She loves to be paint! Super responsive when my tongue is playing her clit. She will keep move her body to make sure I hit the right spot.
FJ: 9/10 After that exciting painting exhibition, quickly cap on and bonk her. She is tight but no KY needed as she is super wet and her expression when bonking is too much for me to handle. In no time finish my shots.
GFE: 8/10 Her English is pretty decent. We can communicate with the help of GT.

In short, I have one of the best bonk for this year. Her FJ is the high light of the session.

RTF: if got time yes.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...8#post23063548
for those wondering how legit is Parewa is given her super chio photo seems too good to be true, here is my true encounter.

As seen from her real pic, she is still considered pretty chio esp when she smiled. She is very first time working in this line and very low milage use so experience wise no expectation of any pse treatment need some guidance. But what really shines from her is her body is super skinny, lighest i ever bonked, can fit in any positions easily, many fantasy can be fulfilled.
All in all, feel quite regreted not discovered this gem earlier due to some doubt on legidity of the girl but since now verified will catch her again before she leaves soon.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 25-02-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 3
xssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to behold

Late fr for Irene (Seduction)

Looks: 8.5/10 looks like photo, she got the seductive cfm face
Boob: 9/10 big boobs, got at least D cup i think. Firm and nice to fondle.
Body: 9/10 slender figure , her body legit sexy.
Bbbj: 9/10 good can deepthroat and suction is there
Fj: 8/10 just the right amount of meat on ass for a good doggy and missionary legs are flexible accomodating overall
Gfe: 9/10 she got the lovely vibes and will treat you right kind

Rtf: yes support her as she is going back soon.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 3
cryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=yuri

Yuri
SiamXclusive

We started out with the shower and as she saw to the necessities. My hands roamed all over her body, hugging and squeezing her.

After drying off and getting into bed, she was into kissing and frenching. Even my kisses to her neck made her ticklish. After enjoying her attentions for a while, bent her over she obediently lifted her leg slightly so I could enter her.

With one hand squeezing her tits and the other gently holding the back of her neck and shoulder, it wasn't long before I came inside her as I held her tightly.

We lay together for a while chatting and soon her hands wondered between my legs. I was not ready yet so I rolled on top of her and slowly made my way down to her crossed legs. she giggled as I parted them and dived into her beautifully pussy

It took me a while to find her sweet spot, but once I did, she started to moan and thrust with me. I started to play with her nipples concurrently.

She capped me missionary me. We then switch to riding and when I was getting turned on, I lay on my back and she mounted me and rode me cow girl. We tried a few variations with her leaning back and then leaning forward. Very fast cum again.

Yuri has a smoking body and is a nice accommodating girl. GFE was there and skills definitely must try

My regret is that I didnt book her earlier.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 7
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
To be fair not all Lust365 girls are bad. Some are in fact legit gems. He doesn't need to resort to this kind of tricks...
I second this... First of all, most if all OKT's post bullshit FRs, it is unfortunately part of the SOP at this point. Just don't believe any FRs by bros with low points or who only review the same stables. And post real reviews!

Second, I have had some really fantastic girls from Bro Lust. I have also had some total misfires. I picked this one girl a few months ago that was absolutely gigantic... like a hippo. It was really my own fault as I should have read the reviews more carefully. I didn't want to pull a U-turn so I gave it a try.... When she was riding me, I thought the bed was going to collapse and smash right through the floor. It was nuts. That said, more often than not, his girls are pretty good... Just manage your expectations and check the legit reviews.
Old 25-02-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weneke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballax View Post
Yuri from galaxy

Had a great session with yuri after a bad day at work

I opp for AJ and she's the real deal for it

Her body was sexy and her looks is slutty, she will use her skillful tongue to catbath me till my balls and lift both my legs and rape my ass hole making me damn high (cloud 9)

Her blowjob skill is good too nearly making me gonna finish off in her mouth

She loves to had her ass fucked becos she will feel more horny in her pussy, she told me to fuck her harder and also smack her ass too

Pussy was clean n tight with lots of water after I fucked her ass, she's really horny indeed

We did doggy and missionary and she let me cum all into her mouth when I was gonna shoot and she take all in like a champ

Gfe was 9/10 and bonus is her massage too

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=974819&highlight=
Catch a good deal this morning! Yuri damn horny and willing to serve me well. Service oriented and very good attitude.
Thanks for the promo okt.
Old 25-02-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Americauser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAmericauser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a fun session with Bowi from Teeruklover this morning

Great Service (10/10) - from undressing, providing water, massage, GFE etc
Looks: 8/10 pics accurate early 20s in age
Body: 10/10 - nice body with great big double Ds. pussy also neatly shaved.
French: 8/10 - very aggressive with lots of tongue action
Finger: 8/10 - very responsive and slutty moans
Bbbj: 10/10 - deep and sensual
FJ: 8/10 - various positions, responsive. she prefers doggy style as she mentioned to me

Pleasant person and a nice session for me with great service. Time and money well spent. Ended the session in 30 mins as i was rushing for time, Bowi thought i was not happy with her and had a sad face.. Had to explain i have something in the afternoon. At least she's not those who dont give a F after u done ur deed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1