The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-02-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Have to pen a FR for Nam of TGT https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975130

She was not the first choice as I have my eyes on Kate from the same stable. Bro Nicky mentioned that Kate was not available at my preferred timing and recco Nam. I asked whether can I get Mystery Bonk price and he graciously agreed. Got the location and was waiting at the lift lobby and was greeted by Nam.
She is really tall. Learnt that she is 1.78M. Could be a model in her younger days. In terms of looks I find her acceptable and even more sexy in dim lighting.
So we went up to her room and the action started after I washed myself. Informed bro Nicky beforehand what service I wanted and Nam delivered in spades! Her pussy is so cute and tight that I can’t stop appreciating it. Being an ass man, I got a nice view when she spread her long legs low enough for me to penetrate doggy style. Omg for a moment I was brought to heaven while pounding her firm ass. First shot fired and next came the massage. Pretty decent. Then got damn aroused again when I snuggled up her long frame like a koala bear. Her moaning got me excited and action took off again this time more intense than before. Fired 2nd shot in cowgirl in no time.
No doubt a good bonk. Will rtf. She is a cup A lady so boob lovers please look elsewhere. But if you are an ass man like me and like a pussy that looks so much like the hairless baby abalones you just tossed at your lo hei feasts, then I think you probably won’t go disappointed. Overall 4/5 for me.
Old 23-02-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 2
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

FR for for Wawa from KinkyThai:

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23094944

I was thrilled to hear the news that Wawa would be back in Singapore today. It had been far too long since I last saw her, nearly a year or maybe even six months. Upon hearing of her return, my excitement was palpable.

Curious about the duration of her stay, I inquired with Wawa about her plans. She mentioned she would only be here for a brief seven days before heading off to Taiwan for further studies, potentially for one to two years. The thought of not seeing her again for such a long time weighed heavy on my mind.

Wawa's exceptional work speaks for itself, and it's no wonder that she garners such a dedicated following among Taiwanese customers. Beyond her skill, her charm is undeniable. With a warm and welcoming demeanor, she effortlessly engages in conversation, leaving everyone she encounters with a smile. Her infectious positivity never fails to uplift those around her.

In addition to her outstanding professionalism, Wawa's intimate services are unparalleled. With a finesse that rivals scenes from professional adult films, she creates an experience that is both exhilarating and unforgettable. Her exquisite appearance, reminiscent of a Japanese beauty, adds an extra layer of allure to her services, leaving clients captivated and eager for more.

Overall, Wawa's return to Singapore is not just a cause for personal joy but also an opportunity for others to experience her exceptional talents. Whether it's her friendly disposition, captivating conversations, or unparalleled expertise in intimate services, she leaves a lasting impression on all who have the pleasure of encountering her.
Old 23-02-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Panda

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975401

Stable: Club Friday
Although its my first time with this stable but OKT was fast to response and confirm my identity before confirming my date. Thanks man.

Panda
Looks: 9/10 exactly like the pic except Thai skin colour
French: 9/10 DFK like GF
Boobs: 7/10 B cups, small but original and soft nice sucking on them.
Body: 8/10 petite SYT, so scared I would break her.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 can really blow for such a young age
Painting: 9/10 very responsive and wet. Clean shave and odorless. Cat bath her and paint her until she was arching her back so high, then I use my hands to support her nice butt to help her with the arch and keep painting until she buay tahan.
FJ: 9/10 she was so high already keep asking to fuck her, it on cap and start with missionary, then she wanted on top so she can move to her rythmn, the view was awesome grabbing her boobs. Change to doggy and keep pumping looking at a nice ass cheeks. Timing almost up liao Then I say I want CIM.
CIM: 9/10 As I just had a Juagen massage maintenance in the morning thus was able to remain hard and not easy to come. So had panda change to BBBJ with CIM (with tips) after sometime unloaded all my soldiers into her tiny mouth and she take it all in without a single drop dripping out.

As I only took 1shot with 45mins, I didn’t expect to drag on so long. Once deed done hurry wash up and change as Panda says another customer coming. While changing she keeps apologizing about the time shortage and not able to keep me company more. Even when I first enter the room she will seat you down at the sofa first for some little chat and hug you and getting to know you before proceeding which the whole process was very nice

GFE: 10/10 not easy to find many now with this as I’m not as handsome as the bros here.

RTF: Definitely already plan next week take the 90mins slot.

Thank you once again Club Friday.
Cheers
Old 23-02-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
The real intel has moved over to TG.

This thread unfortunately more often than not, just increasingly serves as a marketing funnel for stables to covert newbies to customers.

All the lao jiao cheongsters no longer treat GB thread as a reliable source.
talking about yourself newbie. Lau jiao like me will slap your cb face
Old 23-02-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
talking about yourself newbie. Lau jiao like me will slap your cb face

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 23-02-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

2nd round of the day..

Late night I go for GX.
Thanks for the arrangement.

Lady- Mena
Age- really syt only 21yo
Face- abit of blemish but still look sweet
Boobs - B abit sag but acceptable
Body - slim but not maintain
Wash up SOP
Bubble gal can speak average Chinese...English no
Service- kiss from neck to the stomach to the main dish.
Some DT.
Fingering- I started with 1 fingers then 2...all the way in.
No issue ...she gets wet very easily. That's make me horny and happy.
Fj- tried 2 pattern and I surrendered in 10mins

Rest of the time I just chitchat with her coz too tired and drink too much..lol
Nice gal to be with ...Good attitude.
Old 23-02-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggermite View Post
And of course if you are new to the stable and have no reputation around, the OKT's are definitely going to prioritize their regulars or more senior chiongsters.
mai ah neh lah... sometimes OS stable also make me this newbie steam mah... but i also talk so much, now got rep liao? need a visible points system to "have" rep meh?
Old 24-02-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenlust View Post
mai ah neh lah... sometimes OS stable also make me this newbie steam mah... but i also talk so much, now got rep liao? need a visible points system to "have" rep meh?
You think you have rep, then you have rep lor. Hopefully the OKT's feel that way too. GLHF
Old 24-02-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggermite View Post
You think you have rep, then you have rep lor. Hopefully the OKT's feel that way too. GLHF
Happy Friday brother and to all happy bonkings~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshinBen View Post
Whether you are real or wad, others can see. Will up your points later
appreciate you bro if you want to, cant guarantee the points stay with me HAHA
Old 24-02-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BenchmarkHDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kate from The Good Times

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975561

Okt: First booking with Nicky. Very responsive. Effortless arrangement with video instruction (I appreciate that)
Room: Clean hotel room with a king size bed.
Looks: 10/10 Much better than picture +10%. Definitely a head turning beauty.
Body: well maintained (told me she loves sports) smooth skin with enhanced C headlight.
English: Good enough for basic conversation without Google translate
Gfe: 9/10 Sweet voice, all smiles and very sociable. Initiate good conversation. Help undressed me and fold the clothes neatly..
Bath: together after she striped me. Clean me top to bottom, in and out, joyous experience.
Catbath: After the wetbath comes the catbath. I sat on the edge of bed and she started the action tasting every inch of my body and slowly moving south towards the pole. Sensual tongue teasing around groin area before moving up the pole with light sucking.
AR: 10/10 Slowly moving further south, she gave a good 7 to 8 minutes of cleaning and poking of my hole. Best I have so far.
Bbbj: 9/10 Smooth transition to sensual lickings and slowly moving back to the pole. Surrender my first shot by her tongue work.
Massage: 7/10. After clean up, she offer massage. Normal decent massage constantly checking if strength is ok. She told me she learnt it from her own massage session...
Fj: 8/10 After massage, she ask if I am ready for 2nd s. Of course I am, rode me hard up and down for few minutes, and switch to missionary with long Frenching. Her moan and sexy looks definite will turn up your desire.

I go for mystery bonk, so really a nice surprise to serve by a gem. Thanks Nicky for that.

Rtf: definitely rtf.
Old 24-02-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

FR for Linda (LUST365) 23 Feb 2024

$180/2/90

Location: Usual G area, very convenient for drivers as got nearby basement carpark. Quite a distance if taking MRT. Discreet Apartment. Provide proper towel for shower.

Looks 7.5/10: She is pretty no doubt but not those that I will choose say in an agogo or club. Abit of blemish on the face.

Boobs 9/10: B cup. Scores high as suit her body very well.

Body 10/10: SYT and slim type. I am a sucker for such bodies that's why I chose to book her. Highly recommended if you like SYT.

Shower service 5/10: Washed alone as the toilet is quite small but doesn't matter.

BBBJ 9/10: Started licking my nipples and did a good 10 mins of BBBJ.

DFK -/10: Didn't try as she told me she got a sore throat.

FJ 9.5/10: She is tight, started with her riding and I exploded within 15 mins in missionary after some hard banging. Rested for a good 20 mins before 2nd shot, same level of BBBJ and some banging but got soft, probably tired from my travel as I just landed at 930pm and book the last slot at 12pm. Opted for HJ.

GFE 8.5/10: I was not rushed and she is quite hardworking despite her long day. Very friendly personality.

RTF: Very rare I will RTF as I prefer new faces unless someone very special.
Old 24-02-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975677&highlight=

FR for Anny from Galaxyxscorts

Anny IRL look sweeter than photo posted. Kept smiling when i step in her room and high GFE

Figure was slim and meat at the right place, especially her perky round meaty ass. Natural boobs with sensitive pointer nipps, suck and lick her nips she gets more horny and enjoy foreplay with her

Blowjob suction strong. Handsfree mode and deepthroat offered. Lick my whole shaft well and lower part lots of her slummy saliva. Can blow for long

Fuckjob was accomodative and we had tried few positions, love pounding her and grab on her boobs, her face expression damn horny and pound her deep and long till i release my cum.

Anny satisfied and willing to serve me well. Worth spending and she is not a time watcher.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 3
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

May From Galaxyxscorts

Look: 8/10 80% similar to the photo, mid 20s, nice and sexy look
Body: 9/10 nice proportion, curvy at the right area
Pussy: 9/10 clean and no smell.
Kiss/French: 8/10 slow type, can tongue fight
Bath: 8/10 got foreplay, use boobs rub on my body and BBBJ
BBJ/CIM: 9/10: slow type, medium suction, last 10 mins
Massage: 8/10 can do massage, not piano type, keep arouse me during the massage
FJ 9/10: I think she can do any position, Very nice fig to look at when lying down got access to her boobs to play with
Overall 9/10: Good service, not in rush, no commercial feel.
RTF: Yes

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975676&highlight=
Old 24-02-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name 名字: SMILE

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Really lives up to the name and very smiley. Is chio, won't regret.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : I'm not good with ages but probably < 30
Body 身材 : Natural and curvy, nice shaven too
Boobs 胸部 : Natural and cute
Kissing 接吻 : Minimal
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : Good effort
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : No smell
FJ 爱爱 : Both times very hardworking, tight and wet.
GFE 女朋友感 : Felt more like FWB, friendly and playful
Massage 按摩 : offered but I didn't take it up

📝 *Overall Experience:* Great location with a decent girl. Worth a try!
Old 24-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
Hahah confirm ONESIAM lor who else, trash OKT!

He only do regular business, one day regular stop chionging he can close shop
quality assured, you see what you get but usually you get better. he has so many regulars he don't need new business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1