The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
same same lor...when my wife is back in Sillypore with me,she everyday only eats mixed vege rice or bee hoon fish soup.i ever try to order other food for her to try,but she will stop eating after just 1 spoonful,LPPL i have to order for her bee hoon fish soup then i finish the other dish,ended up i always eat double...

even eating at well known restaurant such as Hoang Long in HCMC,she will always tell me that "food is nice but expensive,cooking at home is much better"
but my No.2 is totally different.....she can follow me to eat watever cuisine...e.g french,jap,thai,indian,korean etc.
my wife also say to me,seem like they help us to save money or maybe they dont like to eat but shy to say,so to save our face cos we bring them there
Old 03-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky View Post
wat to do ? 1 type of rice feeds 100 types of ppl.

ever got 1 vn girl told me the white rice in vn is better then in sg. i told her want to eat, eat. no eat fuck off.

to me, rice is rice, why the hell so fussy abt it
yah,my wife also very fussy about the rice which is cook at home,she told me buy good quality rice is easier to eat.I agree too after eating cheap and expensive grain
Old 03-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
my wife takes most food in Singapore. From chinese to malay to western, my wife has tried everything. But she doesn't like western food much. When she cooks at home, she cooks chinese food (she learnt the dishes from my mother) but there will surely be a small plate of fish sauce with chili infront of her. My 3 children don't like vietnamese food, even when i brought them to HCMC, they still eat either chinese food or hamburger. They find fish sauce smelly... hahah.

My wife likes roti prata and tea with extra milk for breakfast. Other than that, she also like yang zhou fried rice. When i married my wife in VN, i have been bringing her for chinese food at Q5 often.

My wife is more adaptive to singapore and i am glad.
Life will be much easier for any bro who marry other country spouse if she is more willing to try different food and culture.When my wife first came,she was suprise on why there is different colour skin people here.Got white,yellow,black or brown.My wife even can communicate well with my malay and indian neighbour.She even ask my indian neighbour to bring her to their indian temple to pray.Me as a singaporean also lost to her haha
Old 03-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Life will be much easier for any bro who marry other country spouse if she is more willing to try different food and culture.When my wife first came,she was suprise on why there is different colour skin people here.Got white,yellow,black or brown.My wife even can communicate well with my malay and indian neighbour.She even ask my indian neighbour to bring her to their indian temple to pray.Me as a singaporean also lost to her haha
Good! Racial harmony....
Respect to your wife! and kudos to her for acccepting all nationalities!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when my wife first came to sg,she order food base on the picture shown on those lighted board at food court,if look nice,she say she want to try.But lucky she never ask me why the picture show 3 fish ball but why her fish ball noodle only have 2 only
sometimes my girlfriend also order food base on picture if she wanted to try something different. everytime after ordering and eating, her comment us that those picture also xnn... looks nice but taste lousy
Old 03-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
everytime after ordering and eating, her comment us that those picture also xnn... looks nice but taste lousy
This XNN sounds like VB wear and makeup till very dep, once sit down with u, this cannot that cannot

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 03-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sometimes my girlfriend also order food base on picture if she wanted to try something different. everytime after ordering and eating, her comment us that those picture also xnn... looks nice but taste lousy
haha..true...my wife also the same...

rice also particular...only buy the "songhe" brand here...
the rest she say not nice..

Old 03-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
when my wife first came to sg,she order food base on the picture shown on those lighted board at food court,if look nice,she say she want to try.But lucky she never ask me why the picture show 3 fish ball but why her fish ball noodle only have 2 only
haha...think we shld organise outing to bring our OCs out to eat then let them get used to it as well...

i got a fren whose wife is very localized by him...
the wife thrifty and also not fussy on food...somemore quite a gd cook as well..

gotta pick up some tips from him then share with all bros here as well...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post

My wife is very particular about rice ... Cannot be sogy ... And must have soup

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post

My wife ask me to buy rice base on the picture of the rice bag.Sometime dragon,angel or bird haha.Each picture represent one rice brand

Sometime when she describe to me something using her own way,always make me laugh
Old 03-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
They like soup base thing,my wife like to eat beef,pork and mutton but dont like eat chicken but i opposite
Old 03-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
This XNN sounds like VB wear and makeup till very dep, once sit down with u, this cannot that cannot
this cannot that cannot still not so bad.
the worst is when go ks, they take off they clothings, big boobs become small or shaggy or implanted and nice hip become flat. no bj no hj but just lay there like dead fish. the next morning you see a ghostly face lying beside you
Old 03-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
the worst is when go ks, they take off they clothings, big boobs become small or shaggy or implanted and nice hip become flat. no bj no hj but just lay there like dead fish. the next morning you see a ghostly face lying beside you
haha bro,girl without make up can be quite scary sometime including sg girl
Old 03-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha bro...that is super turn-off....
Old 03-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
haha..yup..mine too...

they like to drink soup...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1