The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
puzylover6969

Old 05-10-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2204 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sniping without upskirt

When I was at massage
Old 07-10-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Confirm plus chop you are looking at Cuppage Plaza the service lift side
Cuppage plaza action start already bro?
Old 07-10-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Confirm plus chop you are looking at Cuppage Plaza the service lift side
Wah! Which shop is this milf from ah?
Old 07-10-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Old 07-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Old 08-10-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 806 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post

When I was at massage
B***ty W**** level 3?
the curtain, the red, orange, green pillow...
Old 08-10-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 17
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post

When I was at massage
Got special not? intro pls
Old 08-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 17
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
B***ty W**** level 3?
intro leh. got wat service
Old 08-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2204 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
B***ty W**** level 3?
Haha I guess you also been there before haha.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Man filmed 334 upskirt videos of women on escalators over 10 months

SINGAPORE — A man who amassed 334 upskirt videos of women on escalators over a period of 10 months was jailed eight months on Thursday (8 October).

Chen Wei Da, a 29-year-old engineer, was caught in the act while commuting to work on 21 January last year.

He pleaded guilty to one count each of insulting the modesty of women on 85 occasions between 31 October 2018 and 21 January 2019, and on 249 occasions between 30 March and 30 October 2018. Two charges under the Films Act were taken into consideration for sentencing.

At about 9am on the day Chen was caught, a 35-year-old man had been taking an ascending escalator at Raffles Place MRT station when he saw Chen overtake him.

Chen stood behind a woman wearing a short yellow dress and stretched out his hand, positioning his phone under the woman’s dress. Chen then exited the MRT. The witness followed Chen to Republic Plaza and confronted him over the act.

Chen tried to flee but the witness managed to stop him. A security officer deployed at Republic Plaza intervened and called the police.

After he was arrested, Chen’s handphone was seized and a total of 334 upskirt videos was uncovered, taken from 30 March 2018 until the day he was caught.

Chen admitted to using the camera on his mobile phone to take upskirt videos of unsuspecting women wearing short dress or skirts while riding on the escalators.

Seeking nine months’ jail, Assistant Public Prosecutor Lydia Goh told the court that Chen would have continued his offending behaviour had he not been caught red-handed by the witness.

Chen’s lawyer Ashwin Ganapathy said that his client had taken steps to remedy his problem.

His client had never asked to be placed on a mandatory treatment order, which would have accorded him mental health treatment in lieu of jail time. Instead, Chen had said that he deserved the “just desserts of his crime”, the lawyer said.

“To say that my client is utterly remorseful is an understatement. My client was doing well in life, had a well paying job and had a fiancee he was supposed to marry. Everything he has thrown away because of his actions,” said Ashwin.

For insulting the modesty of any woman, Chen could have been fined up to one year, or fined, or both.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20287 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
B***ty W**** level 3?
the curtain, the red, orange, green pillow... :l:
Oh... Bro Kena Caught Liao , Must Be A Regular There

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 806 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Oh... Bro Kena Caught Liao , Must Be A Regular There
siao ah. bo lieu to be regular lah.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1