The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 23
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie HuMen

No need to wait till sept, when you back ....I bring you go eat XXXXX Robbins icecream ,me intro u to a very old man (who claim he trade option in 1982);your mind should be clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
to be very frank, every time, at the end of the trip, i will always told myself that "this will be my final trip, i shall wash my hand after this...", and today i also have this thought in mind...

oh no, i shall meet tony robbins in september, to strengthen my mind...

Last edited by coolmanks; 25-07-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 25-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hahahahahaha 3dee pure & innocent. To be confirmed!

Cheers
yes , i can be the witness he is not that pure and innocent

at CA , he took the girl i like and dont want to give me
Old 25-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Samster

SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
No need to wait till sept, after our chicken rice session....I bring you go eat XXXXX Robbins icecream, your mind should be clear.
when is the chicken rice session , never invite me huh ?
Old 25-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
but for 200 meters traveling, you do not need private car, motorbike will do.
and for me, i don't like walking, even from lucky to huihua, i will go by transport.
Yo bro 3dee,

You can't afford to walk lah................walking down a short street in CP/CA you will be storm by the mummies or mms like TSUNAMI. (storm to death)
Hahahahaha safer to take a Pte car with dark window screen.

Cheers
Old 25-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 23
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Date to be fix by 3dee. But was told you only eat chicken at CP, Sillypore chicken not to your taste...ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
when is the chicken rice session , never invite me huh ?

Old 25-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Date to be fix by 3dee. But was told you only eat chicken at CP, Sillypore chicken not to your taste...ma

all the chicken meat i like , not just in cp or sg
as long as the meat is young and sweet and juicy
Old 25-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 19
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Yo bro, the september plan will out soon! in few days time... me still busy on setting up the home sweet home...

to bro GTO, Botar, Coolman, Kiwi and the rest, most likely i cannot make it on august, the date is too close for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
So what the plan for Sept?

any program out yet.

After looking at all that you all have done during the last trip... looking forward to join you all.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 25-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think you should meet CA Robbins or CP Robbins.

Hahahahaha........Your life will never be the same again.

Cheers

Or should i just name myself CA Robbins, CP Robbins or DG Robbins???

I think my stage performance could be better than him yo... hehehehe...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Last edited by 3dee; 25-07-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: ...
Old 25-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi 3dee,
I'm too tipsy to confirm this. But I remember there's one guy running round stripping the SYTs there. Hahahahaha (don't know who lei?????)
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
i know , i know , he always claim himself PURE and INNOCENT , KNN
the actual face is " DILUTE AND SIN DIRTY MAN "

Bros, I was doing all these for you guys yo, since you all 1st time to CA, I just hope you will have the most enjoyable fun... You see, how good am I, scarifying my reputation because of YOU!!!
(kum tong bo? )

Old 25-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
look at mine , BBS girl too
RTF : definately
BBBJ : 8.5/10 ,
GF Feel : 8/10

BBBJ 8.5??!!

Bro she CIM?
If yes i can try her tomorrow... hehehe...

Old 25-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
No need to wait till sept, when you back ....I bring you go eat XXXXX Robbins icecream ,me intro u to a very old man (who claim he trade option in 1982);your mind should be clear.

Yo bro, that will be wonderful!!

What about next monday or tuesday? morning, afternoon or evening is fine with me.

but i m a cinderalla man, cannot go out during night time one...

Old 25-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo bro 3dee,

You can't afford to walk lah................walking down a short street in CP/CA you will be storm by the mummies or mms like TSUNAMI. (storm to death)
Hahahahaha safer to take a Pte car with dark window screen.

Cheers

Yo bro, this is really a horrible experience... that is why, i always said, cp is NOT SAFE!!

bro Maitong knows, every time we went into the lift at lucky, knn, EVERY TIME also can meet my BBS friends!!!

And bro Maitong gian about one of them, tall, good body shape and pretty face one... ^_*
a bet, she can bet any ktv girls. not only that, she also skillful, can do hot water BBBJ!

Even when we were out from huihua to take bread van to bbs also kena... sigh...

Old 25-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should have told me. We can rape him together. So he's no more PURE & INNOCENT.

Cheers
Old 25-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

hahahaha... bro, i did it for your good, so that you have the reason to return to CA mah!!

a nice, caring and thoughtful guy, ME, always have a good concern about my friend! see, how nice i am to you..

Old 25-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
A hole is a hole, no matter young or old.
We eat all kinds of chicken. Kekekekeke.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread