The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Tried her when she just came to Singapore.
Her listing was in the infamous FL listing website and she was previously located in the single digit lorong in Geylang.
A good add on experience with her but did not revisit as her room in her previous location totally cmi.

She also text me her new location when she just shift to new location but our timing beh gam cannot match.
No wonder I cannot book her so many bros aim and book her liao.
Laojio bros will know her new location is a temp location looks like she will shift and move soon.

Seeing bros feedback her massage got dragon and phoenix maybe I shld quickly fast hand fast leg to book her.

My previous visit I didnt really get to enjoy her message much just her add on svcs...haha

Uhhhh… so she’s a good actress. With value added services.
Old 25-08-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
...Nevertheless, happy that she gets moist easily and the rest is history. So I think she's a good actress lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
What do you think, friend?
Old 25-08-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Not sure why there’s so few mention on Qian Qian but she is my go to fix now and exhibit the vibes of youth . I will group her similar to lulu and very nubile
How is the sensual wise? 5g?
Old 25-08-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Good actress or what I dont know lah bro.
I only share with fellow bros here what I know and her previous listing.
But then again all these MLs are basically actress what.
Its only those Simps, carrot heads, WKs and what have you nots who will be taken in by them.

宝贝我只跟你做爱没跟别人做。

情爱的你要相信我,网上的人都是乱写的。
我只对你好,我没跟他们做。

Haha dont know if they are naive or dumb.
Anyway its thank goodness that you are a fellow lao jiao user bro
Else those clowns will once again say I register clones and talk to myself again.

This is a whore website who in the world will take those whores seriously.
Its not only Sus.
Its pure right nonsense and dumb those clowns will believe their "imagined gfs" or whores and attack fellow bros like us who speak frankly on such matters.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 25-08-2022 at 04:52 PM.
Old 25-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
Hi bro, thanks for your accurate Fr and i made a appointment with her after reading your Fr.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Location: city fringe. great for drivers with sufficient parking at night. I think accessible by nel train for foot soldiers. Place and ambience is as per described by bro soccer101, clean and very comfortable single apartment. She served me water when i reached and was wearing heels.

Look: she gained a little bit of weight vs what u see in the pics, but still very nice and proportional with natural b/c boobs. Sweet face..and looked mid 20s.

Massage: legit, i didn't try the yoga package as im not into stretching

Sensual: very accomodating, can zhut zhut and managed to roam (4g), tried to 5g but she said no nicely haha (well, I'll try again nx rtm, pick up where i fell). She's in her g-string during the hj and was really patient though i took a while for both my shots.

Not a time watcher..i booked for 90mins and left 1hr 50mins ltr (think both of us also didnt realise that it overan a bit).

Will rtm again and keep her as one of my rotations.
got do ear digging?
Old 25-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/
30-35yo, service quite good, however it is worth $110, not 120 standard leh.
cigarette smoke from her mouth and black stain on teeth.
rtm: no

I visited her when she arrived not too long and the session was pleasant without any cigarette breath....

I would agree if you mention her pictures need discount...

Her service was good but in a way not my type...
Bro can elaborate why service is good but not Yr type? Plan to visit but seems like there are a few mixed reviews recently.
Old 25-08-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Good actress or what I dont know lah bro.
I only share with fellow bros here what I know and her previous listing.
But then again all these MLs are basically actress what.
Its only those Simps, carrot heads, WKs and what have you nots who will be taken in by them.

宝贝我只跟你做爱没跟别人做。

情爱的你要相信我,网上的人都是乱写的。
我只对你好,我没跟他们做。

Haha dont know if they are naive or dumb.
Anyway its thank goodness that you are a fellow lao jiao user bro
Else those clowns will once again say I register clones and talk to myself again.

This is a whore website who in the world will take those whores seriously.
Its not only Sus.
Its pure right nonsense and dumb those clowns will believe their "imagined gfs" or whores and attack fellow bros like us who speak frankly on such matters.
Tbh these girls are humans too, if the price is right and they like you as a person (personality or appearance or both), they will do it one. Don’t know why got guy so naive thinking that they are unique lols. In this scene, anything is possible.
Old 25-08-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro can elaborate why service is good but not Yr type? Plan to visit but seems like there are a few mixed reviews recently.

Service is good mean she is willing to please customers.
But others might not be my interest, like appearance and others not convenient to disclose here.. haha
Old 25-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceiperer View Post
Tbh these girls are humans too, if the price is right and they like you as a person (personality or appearance or both), they will do it one. Don’t know why got guy so naive thinking that they are unique lols. In this scene, anything is possible.
one of my regular ML recently told me she also don’t believe all girls don’t have sex with customers. like what deceiperer said, if she finds a person likeable, when got needs also may offer full service.

think she’s hinting me but wasn’t ready as she’s one i go to for good massage only. never had that being offered before.
Old 25-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You hit the nail bro.
But those delusional Simps, Robertos and WKs will beh song, zap and attack us.

Really dont know what to say
Old 25-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
one of my regular ML recently told me she also don’t believe all girls don’t have sex with customers. like what deceiperer said, if she finds a person likeable, when got needs also may offer full service.

think she’s hinting me but wasn’t ready as she’s one i go to for good massage only. never had that being offered before.
Maybe some bro too detach to the real world already, (no offence but i think confirmed offended some ppl liao) Maybe some ml will 口口声声 said they Will never offer full service to earn money, but hor do you even believe if your gf said she never had sex before? If not then why do you think these ML will tell the truth? Lets be real guys, if you want sex, go to geylang or those with ad that says they offer full service.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe some bro too detach to the real world already, (no offence but i think confirmed offended some ppl liao) Maybe some ml will 口口声声 said they Will never offer full service to earn money, but hor do you even believe if your gf said she never had sex before? If not then why do you think these ML will tell the truth? Lets be real guys, if you want sex, go to geylang or those with ad that says they offer full service.
Bro different people different strokes lah.
Like for me some ML press me until shiok shiok and when small head take over big head and the price is right then up her lor.

Its like spur of the moment

Those list as FL or geylang one sometimes no mood to purposely go there and up the whores.
Though I sometimes go to FL dome 1 or 2 for my regular release.
See mood lah.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
got do ear digging?
I went for massage but I’m sure she is well trained to do ear digging..I read other bro’s FR that he chose that instead
Old 25-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post

Tell that to those rich suckers or Robertos and WKs.
But like I said earlier I aint complaining man

They paid those whores high prices so they can continue to stay here and they imagine those MLs will let them up only.
While I up happily up them based on my agreed pricing with them.

Win win for all...hehe
Old 25-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wa chill guys. Don't know how this suddenly escalated to offering extras but I have no intention of getting deceived nor believing extras are only for the one and only one.

My intention is just to share an experience since there isn't any post about it. Haha whether she is acting or not, I don't really care as long as the job is executed well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1