The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
how’s her looks? is she pretty? is her figure slim?
Not slim kind but if you love boobs then she is the one for you, also if you know bi er then i would say their body shapes are kinda similar, can't expect an au naturel big boob girl to have a really slim body anyway. As for face i think she looks prettier than in her pics, as a matter of fact i booked her before any of the reviews came out bcos i sorta dig girls with her looks and i can say I was not disappointed..also she made the effort to reapply/put on make up before every customer's arrival.
Old 23-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Tried her. Very good and your FR is pretty accurate. I will write FR soon.
Glad U had a great time! Sharing is caring. Look forward to your MR so fellow bros can benefit too.
Old 23-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
thanks for replying. what’s your est age range for her? sorry forgot to ask in the earlier post.
Sharing is caring. mid to late twenties but LL has a sense of youthful exuberance about her. That’s what’s make her attractive. Her eagerness to please and those (.)(.) definitely can rival JJ. At least now if JJ is busy with you guys I know who to go to next. LoL
Old 23-08-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/star-massage/

Any review for star?
Old 23-08-2022, 02:28 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Say 31, I think should be around 40.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-08-2022, 02:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 young and face rounder than pic but cute xmm
Body: 6.5/10 small boobs
Massage: 7/10 average, will climb on you
HJ: 6/10 pure vanilla, everything cannot do, only pull down top half of dress
GFE: 8/10 gave water and a hug at the start, treats you like bf
RTM: no, too many restrictions

when I walked out, might have spotted the next bro waiting for someone to open the gate for him, try to be more discreet
If she treat you like bf, how come so many restrictions?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-08-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I'm torn between exploring more ML and those in Spa (the kinds where 70% real massage and 30% sensual)
Are there any dome 1 MLs? I see all of them are like FLs.. pretty sure thai massage can be pretty shiok too.
Old 23-08-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But her body shape is damm well maintained, she is really passionate about workings out in the gym and her massage is really good imo.
Old 23-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yea have to agree with ur assesement. She is a lao gor.
Used to patronise her when she first started out 2 yrs ago just after Singapore was released from lockdown or circuit breaker.
There was not much choice back then.
Visited her couple of times and during chit chat realise she was kena pok working in one of during IRs so she no choice has to do this. Her msg was non existant back then dont know how is it now.
Her room mate back then was hotter then her msg and autoroam and HJ skills also better.
Top up for add on svcs for her room mate also more song.
Old 23-08-2022, 03:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Used to patronise her when she first started out 2 yrs ago just after Singapore was released from lockdown or circuit breaker.
Visited her couple of times and during chit chat realise she was kena pok working in one of during IRs so she no choice has to do this. Her msg was non existant back then dont know how is it now.
Her room mate back then was hotter then her msg and autoroam and HJ skills also better.
Thank you for your info.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
If she treat you like bf, how come so many restrictions?
She is the gf who saves intimacy for the night of the wedding. Lol 😂
Old 23-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Any idea who was her room mate back then?
Thanks.
Old 23-08-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Thank for the info bro.
Old 23-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, this is my new FR for a new SLG lady, please up my points if you find my sharing useful !

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

She only accepts numbers that are in database. For everyone's info

Location: 7 Condo, discreet. Staying alone and clean ! Central and accessible by public transport but she mentioned might not be the safest place.
Looks: 8 Quite similar to pictures
Body: 8 Not very slim but curves at the right areas
Boobs: 9 Amazing ! Very nice to grab and zhut zhut, be gentle to her.
Massage: 5 Average, nothing to shout about
Service: 9 Always a smile on her face and willing to please. Also gives many hugs and making sure the condition is comfortable
RTM: Yes, she is a hidden gem. She just arrived in SG not too long ago and pretty sure her popularity will be very high soon with her killer boobs and great service.

p/s: I unloaded quite quickly as she's one hot chick. The remaining time she provided leg massage to fill up the additional time before the hour mark.
Old 23-08-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Glad U had a great time! Sharing is caring. Look forward to your MR so fellow bros can benefit too.
Just posted my MR. Her boobs are really nice....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1