The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 10-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Hythilynu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

A positive review for Gene who's a ladyboy as indicated from Teeruklover.

Looks: 90% similarity to photos
Body: 9/10 nice build and considered slim, nice big ass for doggy
Boobs: Enhanced D, looks exceptional on her body
Catbath: 10/10 Love this part the most
French: 9/10 she speaks french and speaks well too
BBBJ: 8/10 As my dick is around 8inches when erect, many girls are unable to do DT but i was really glad Gene was able to do it without feeling uncomfortable.
69: 8/10 we played for 10 mins or so in this position, due to her clean shaved pussy makes it very appetizing to eat, she's so small its easy to flip her into that 69 position with her on top and then flip her around again to get ready for missionary
FJ: 9/10 this shot was done in various position. missionary first and then cowgirl finishing in doggie style, young and tight, and not to mention her moans sounded so sexy
Massage: 7.5/10 Can do, nothing special
GFE: 9/10 she speaks English that is understandable and after first shot, still offered for massage and water during rest time

Thanks OKT for allowing me to make a booking.
Old 10-02-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
goldboy23 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Pim
Looks : 9/10 (pretty)
Body : 10/10 (tall, around 1.7m, big boobs, no tummy)
BBBJ : 10/10 (very solid, she keeps going!)
FJ : 9/10 (I prefer to do the work, to make her cum&#128526
GFE : 10/10 (super friendly, like your long lost gf)
RTF : YES, hopefully before she goes back

I would say she's the best bonk I experience in Dome1 so far😁

Special shoutout to OKT for bringing this gem in!
Old 10-02-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Testednbest is Cool - loads of Potential

Honest FR. Booked a session with LG from Seduction

Im very satisfied , the picture and actual person is quite similar , i got experience before those 一个天一个地. Im more of a "looks" person. So far seduction’s ladies are pretty similar.

Nevertheless service wise is really okay, was served like a king.
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : Manmade D
Bbbj : 9/10 asked for a cim she was very eager, she really is a BBBJ queen
Massage : 9/10 not piano.
Rtf : As im a "BBBJ" person. yea.
Okt service was great. Replies are kind. When giving instruction i was confused and ask which direction, okt dont even bothered to send video and guide me step by step.
This is all just my 2cents.
Old 10-02-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Cadillac from Lust365:

Tried her while she was still fresh.

Lookwise, slightly tanner than photos. But it's normal I guess. She looks like her photos, so no worries there. Her boobs are C as advertised, but at least a C+. I'm pretty sure its natural unless its been enhanced very well. Has a nice voluptous ass (good for doggie) and a voluptous body in general (slightly meaty) which is perfect for me. She's almost around my height (~170cm), maybe slightly shorter, so about 162cm, which is considered quite tall for a lady. She says she is 20, which if it is true, she would be a busty SYT.

Service-wise is very good as well. can french DFK with tongue no holds barred there for me, so I was very satisfied. has a trimmed bush down there, allows painting as well. Got BBBJ too, and FJ in various positions.

Verdict: Definitely worth it. At $160, (CNY promo) she is willing to service and please. Comms is also okay, in fact I think her English is quite good.
Old 10-02-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4160 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2adventurous View Post
FR for Pim the legend

Firstly, I would like to thank OS for bringing their Flagship model back to our shore. OS never failed with the quality of their girls. It’s not my first time meeting Pim. She told me she was coming back but didn’t except this soon.

Bright smile when she opened the door. Hug like meeting your LDR GF, with a little bit of naughty touches. Nothing has change in terms of looks, only the hair highlights color.

Straight to the shower, action start while teasing me saying “Hungry I want eat you” getting on her knees to give her best BBBJ and butt rubbing. BBBJ lots of licking not only on the shaft, she included balls licking too.

She love to cat bath you. Soft and sensual boobs touching your shaft. Gave her a lick too, prefer to be soft and gentle that’s how you get her cum.

1st and 2nd shot in missionary and both after cumming together, will ask you to just down dead on her while you still inside her. (Tip lift her legs up if you want to see her twitching after cumming)

Those that have yet to visit her, must try her BBBJ and HJ. Be prepared to hold onto your shot.
From which stable bro?
Old 10-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
From which stable bro?
Onesiam go their TG for price and more pics.
Old 10-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarRun View Post
Tarma with Rosa n ava from GX

Ava - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973088&highlight=
Rosa - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972889&highlight=

After reading last few reviews about their Tarma and took a slot with them

Damn was really a solid session which they really suck me n ass rimming my ass hole at the same time

Both looks 9/10 same as their photo in website

Body 9/10 slim and nice skin with good perky ass for both

French 9/10 both are very pro about this

Pussy 9/10 tight and both for painting

AR 10/10 both take turns to lick my ass hole till I damn high

Bbbj 10/10 can really suck me deep and non top till I cum in their mouth

Fj 9/10 we took turns to fuck doggy and some missionary before they started double suck n let me cum hard

Left a happy man
Power bro saw your Fr on both of them had a nice time with them can see that they have done mutiple tarma together not just 1 or 2 they know what needs to be done to satisfy u top notch there nice share bro.
Old 10-02-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 12
SpiderXL is one of the Best!SpiderXL is one of the Best!SpiderXL is one of the Best!

Aimi TRL

Appearance Face:
Same as in pic, no switch of bait, long hair with the sweet school gal look Definitely won't reject.

Boobs:
Small and natural boob, nice to feel and touch and sensitive too

Body:
Petite with curvy and fair smooth skin with nice perky ass

Abalone Painting:
Small, wet and clean shaven with no smell. Highly sensitive and will jerk and squirmed to my tongue.

Kiss:
Fluent. Killer type, passionate fast and furious king of DFK when she gets horny
throughout the session.

Bbbj:
Good variation with slurping feel and tight suction. Did not miss out any part of my cock. Allow me to go in deepthroat and take good care of my cock well.

Fj:
she took my condom, capped me, applied a lot of KY on her pussy and my cock, then sat slowly down on my cock slowly. She was REALLY tight. She moved slowly up & down to get used to me for a few mins. Then I asked her if I could do her doggy, she obliged.When I fucked her in doggy, I started slow then the view from behind was so HOT I built up tempo & fucked her faster & faster until I cum. I could feel my cock exploding when I cummed.

Overall:
Quite a good bonk, no rush and give me the high GF feel.

Please take good care of her.

Thanks bro SK
Old 10-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
AngelsTheCert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Aimi from Teeruklover
OKT: reply fast and reliable
Location quite far but still ok la, MRT walking distance
Looks: 8.5/10 not bad, looks like photos, has the SYT smile
body :8/10 abit too skinny in my opinion, but still ok
Boobs: 9/10 natural B cups, enough for my small hands to grab
French: didnt try
Stereo:10/10 music to my ears, like those shy young girls moan
FJ:9/10 with the stereo and her riding on my didi damn shiok bro!
GFE: didnt feel much GFE due to only 1 shot and was rushing for time but quite talkative and will listen to you

RTF: maybe
Old 10-02-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Doomatedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros. Here's an FR for Vicki from TRL

Tried her today afternoon. Hotel is decent at best, with clean towels.
OKT was responsive and understanding. No problems with him.

Looks - She had a sharper face in the photos, and was slightly tanner in real life. Looks like she had a slight nose job.

Body - Slim, slight tummy fat. Nice legs, but abit flat ass. Some tattoos on her

Boobs - Felt like D instead of DDs. Feels quite soft though, but big enough to grab nicely.

Pussy - well trimmed, not the bushy kind. Didnt try painting as i prefer shaved type if i were to paint.

Kissing/Catbath/BBBJ - She started with a light catbath, before proceeding with the BJ. Could feel the teeth, but was decent.

FJ - Started with cowgirl and ended with missionary. She looks like the wild type but actually felt like the shy type. Missionary position suits her better.

GFE -Didnt communicate much so the GFE will need to improve. But it maybe personal as my looks not that handsome.

Overall - Quite satisfied for the CNY fuck. Gave her a small angpao as tip.
Old 10-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
Canetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to all

Sindy from galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973797&highlight=

Lady was early 20s and full of energy

Was greeted by sindy when she open the door and brought me into the room

Showered for me and we started off slow n steady

Foreply and sex with her is same like fucking a high school virgin feel, becos of her expressions and moan... She will pull n grab the bed sheet when I trust deep and her moan is those japanese AV type

Pussy very tight and clean same camel toe

Promo from this shop makes the bonk more worth too
Old 10-02-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 3
pinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to all

Tried Minnie from Lust

Look: Same, real photo, won't reject one.
Boob: Both not for boobs lover, natural small B.
BBJ: nothing especial. But Sidney give me extra, very surprise. try CIM.
Painting: allow, shaved
Massage: after 1st round, offer massage.
FJ: very good rider and enjoy herself, can see from her face. Minnie is powerful, both shots cum in cowgirl.

RTF: yea, but wanna look for the big boob one, but hard to find a big boob and good service one. If u look for the service, she is confirm very good, can say the best bonk of the year for me.

OTK: very freindly, Tq for the recom.
Old 10-02-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Berlinda from Seduction

Looks: Looks similar to her pict, one of the cutest looking FL around imo. Fair like local chinese girl.

Body: Fats in the right places, not too thin and bony type. Closer to a C size, felt natural.

Service: GFE level really maximum, felt like back in my schooldays with a horny af girlfriend. Surprised me when she suddenly spoke mandarin, can also communicate quite well in english. Best part of her is the way she look when in the middle of sex, damn seducing and turn on.

Old 10-02-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

Rtf : rtf for her service before her leaving .
She leaving next week .
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Oikimi
Looks : 10/10 curve type, fair like Chinese . All natural
Body : 10/10 natural is the best .
BBBJ :12 /10 a lot of DT, can take longer . Better than before .
FJ : 12 /10 enjoy , can do fast, slow ,deep . 👍👍
GFE : 10/10 always take care of u , have offer massage , but I let her to rest
RTF : maybe before she leaving
Old 10-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 6
applestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to behold

Just had a session with Vivi from Seduction. and is 25 years young.

Location - in the east. everything from the air con to the bed are in good working condition.

Looks - WYSIWYG. Photos are recent. Very fair and spotless complexion.

Body - Can refer to her photo.

Boobs - C+ with light brown nipple. She says she likes them to be groped.

Pussy - Her tide was high and the bed sheets became wet.

Kissing - Light frenches.

Catbath - She spent lots of time licking my nips while her hand...

HJ - ...sensually caress and stroke dicky till it became rock hard and at the same time...

Boob massage - using her headlights to massage my chest, stomach area and then slowly to dicky.

BBBJ - Started by licking my nuts with rapid speed then lower to the area above the asshole.... and as she swallow dicky into her mouth... Ooooh... can feel her tongue like a propeller inside spinning around dicky and then she gave a super DT till dicky disappear into her mouth... its magic...

FJ - As I do not was to waste another round, I got up and asked her to lie down. Can see her face squirm and wince when I pump too fast so I decided to slow the pace... She became more relaxed, start to gave out moans and she gave me a waist lock using her legs as I continued to penetrate into her and released the 2nd shot.

Overall - Pretty face with proportionate body. Fair complexion. Chatty and well mannered. Offered some light massage and water. Very service orientated. Hardworking and no complain type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1