The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 06-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hardrockcafee is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR ON Nana from Lust365
turns out it was quite a good experience for me..

Face: SYT cute kind. will not reject kind. no weird features.
Body: tight, slim/skinny, no tummy fats.
Boobs: natural boobs
BBBJ: good bc i managed to cum hahaha
FJ: good. tight. tried missionary ask me to keep go faster
moans throughout session

overall quite happy with the bonk, look of the girl was ok. i was expecting the real person to differ a lot from images. but she did not.
Old 06-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Model: Jina
Stable: Galaxyxscorts

If u are looking for a wild and horny with great figure lady, Jina is the for sure

Looks 8/10 slutty wild type

Body 9/10 solid body with great boobs and ass for me to smack n play with

French 9/10 not a problem at all

Bbbj 8/10 will lick up and down like ice-cream cone

Fj 9/10 very accommodating and not a time watcher, she's very wild when she is horny and her pussy no need Ky, already very wet when she was sucking my cock, seems she's a hungry kitten

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973329
Old 06-02-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itchybunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Toda visited Nina from Seduction decided to try her for myself
Glad I did, 2 shots for her.
Here's the fr for her

Looks: 8/10 one of the rare ones looking better in real life, good girl look

Figure: 9/10 hard to find one that suits me. Her figure is just nice

Boobs: 9/10 high score here because I like, boobs at least a D

Bbbj: 8.5/10 sloppy

Fj: 10/10 she definitely likes doggy she came too and professes her love for doggy similar to me, wet and tight as well Like doing it with gf

Came first by bbbj and Hj and 2nd with fj. Definitely worth a try for samsters with similar tastes as me.
Thumbs up to okt for the arrangement

Old 06-02-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
MacSpicy99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR for Guitar from Lust365.
Anyway, took her yesterday. OKT recommended her.

Face: 9/10 - she looks like the picture. is chio.
Body: 8.5/10. Boobies perky and petite slim btm
Service: 8/10. Accommodating, chatty and have gfe. just that she limited english. Not a time watcher.
BBBJ: 9/10. Good BBBJ. After 1st shot, she lied down next to me and slowly play with my bro. Blow into ear. haha.

A stable that is ok for booking, speedy replies and straight forward.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
JackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Scarlett CF

Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971623

OKT: Reply very fast and efficient. Booked during late night and he was still very responsive.

Look: 8.5/10 Wanted to go for Brenda, but she left already. So decided to go with Scarlett. She is young in her mid 20s. Pretty Gnd look and not bored at all when look at her.
Boobs: 7.5/10 Natural A-cup or small B-cup, very soft. Cute brown nipples to suck, she likes it. Not really a fan of her boob size but other may like it.
Body: 9/10 She is slim and petite, very easy to carry around. Her ass is quite nice and perky, good for doggy. She have the typical thai tan.
Kissing: 9/10 Speaks french, will not shy to take leads and initiate. She gave me a wild dfk which was quite shiok.
GFE: 10/10 Speak basic english but might need some GT for better conversation. She is friendly and talkative. Talk about her life back in thai. Once the ice break, she is very playful, smack my butt in shower. Did not use phone during action, only before and after the session.
BBBJ: 10/10 No teeth and good suction. Gave lots of eye contact when sucking, keeping my balls busy too, one of the best BBBJ so far, hands down.
FJ: 9/10 She is quite tight and knows how to squeeze her pussy to make it tighter. Very accommodating, did missionary, cowboy, doggy, all damn solid.
RTF: Yes, I think I would like to give others a try too.

Old 06-02-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read FRs on Felicia already make me cannot resist, go book her last night.

Face: Look exact like photo.
Boobs: 9/10.just nice for boob lover but soft to grab.
Body: 8/10. Perky butts, nice curve
Frenching: 8/10. Frenching was good, abit sweet taste from the listerine mouth wash i guess.
BBBJ: 9/10. very skillful and the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
Painting: 8/10. with no smell, wet and juicy to lick.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and juicy.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

Kudos to bro seduction for the arrangement.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nikki foxythai $130/2/90

Location is one of the better places I've been to in dome 1 at this price point, nice discreet surroundings comfortable environment, good facilities. Location: Golf.

Wrestled with the gate and lift abit but managed to ninja my way in. Auntie Nikki is as advertised, auntie with massage specialities. She's about 160cm with an auntie body and demeanour. I don't speak Thai and she speaks very limited English so we kept the chatting to a bare minimum. She will put her HP on timer mode and rest it against the wall for you to see. Had some playful aunty cock grabbing and cock kissing in the cubicle shower. Matrix BBBJ for 1-2 mins with tongue twirling.

She climbed on top and i was expecting a cowgirl but she hip tossed me into a missionary position while DFKing. She was already lining up the cue ball shot into the corner pocket when I stopped to remind her to polish the cue stick first with chalk. Capped on and she generously applied lube like applying ketchup and mustard on a hotdog. Pussy was longgar but she tried to use the muscles to kiap. Pumped and released shortly.

Washed up and proceeded to the highlight; the massage. This is definitely not some half past six piano playing massage but a full on wrestling match. She uses her weight to her best ability making sure to concentrate her body weight on every single elbow, knee, finger, palm and body press. There's an option for massage oil also which I went for an enhanced massage experience. No funny cracking business here but a multitude of wrestling holds to get you all stretched out. At one point I was put in a mexican surfboard hold with her stepping on my calves and grabbing my arms and body backwards. Massage was a good solid 30+mins.

Started second shot shortly thereafter where she rid me this time after applying honey and mustard. She literally did the guy style reverse missionary but she was ramming her pussy into my cock. As usual second shot was a challenge so told her to just finish me off with a HJ which she gladly obliged after applying more mustard. You can tell that she is very skilled in that as I released shortly to a rhythmic hand motion.

If you're looking for a solid hard massage by an auntie, then this is the highlight. The fucking is a bonus.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 2
Bushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud of

Mint, Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=mint

Looks: 8.5 fresh syt

Body: 9 petite gal

Pussy: 8.5 tight but preferably she go botak

Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Bbbj: 8.5 can go deep and make very sloppy

Fj: 9 adventurous and super high horny
Old 06-02-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
estiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kimmy from Terminal21

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972672

Looks: 9/10
Same person as the photos, got the gnd kind of looks. Will double look her just to admire her beauty.

Body: 9/10
Firm slim kind. Has meat in the right places. Nice pair of B rugs to enjoy, her back tattoo is really something to admire

Frenching: 8/10
Lots of tongue fight and DFK, her hands on my ass and squeeze them, occasionally fondle the balls

BBBJ: 9/10
Nice variation in different techniques. From just the tip to the base, towards the end great combo between HJ and bj

FJ: 9/10
First off must say she is really accommodating and service oriented. Pussu was so tight and shiok. Riding skills are good, really enjoyed bonk her in doggy

GFE: 9/10
Feels like chilling with GF. Got the full attention when with her. Fold my clothes, asked me if I had dinner yet. Stroke my face, love her GFE lah

RTF: Yes, when vit m recharge
Old 06-02-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4383 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Disney fr LF,

Saw her vid on tele... n took the leap of faith...

On seeing the real person, I din reject... she a pretty friendly gal... conversing with her is not a problem... not a pro, so it is more like meeting up a FB... A plus is that she is really fair, even for Chinese standard...

She is shy abt taking photos, but she wanted some for her portfolio, so she agreed for me to take, but asked me not to post here. I asked for a photo to post, n she kindly gave me 1...

After trying AJ with a popular gal on dome 1, I got hooked on AJ... so I requested it with additional tip of cos... n she gladly obliged. In our conversation, she actually admits that she loves AJ, n which ever gal who ever tries AJ would love it n the gal can really cum during AJ.... that's really something new for me to learn... but also depends very much on the guy's size n kungfu... lucky mine is no humongous... so size is really not everything when come to the ability to give great sex to the gal...

I asked her to give me a score between 1-10, n she gave me a 9... that makes my day...

Old 06-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cocknme10 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cherry fron Lust.

Had to give FR for her.
I tell you its fucking awesome.

Really a sweet looking girl and she look lile those university girl!
Her look etc is perfect if u like those girl thats abt 160cm tall w great solid ass! With natural D cuppers.

Initially after the tease n foreplay we were frenching..
We kiss.. Not any normal kiss but those snake kiss.

She got that body and she did dance for me(playful ones)
Her service was as good as i hope for it to be.

Honestly i dont believe in giving rating but ill be honest.. I would RTF again once i made some money!
Old 06-02-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
iamhahaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamhahaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eilin of TRL. Very pretty face with nice makeup, no Thai tan (looks a little bit like influencer Claudine Ng). Bakness: 5-6 at least however. Experienced and give birth before. Good service and pretty face make up for it, able to achieve 2 shots. Overall got young MILF OL in AV feel.
Old 06-02-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 5
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

Shuqi from galaxy

Thanks Bro chai for accommodating to my timing

Lady was in her mid 20s and she looks 85%like the Hong Kong actress indeed

Young time already fantasies when watching her Cat3movies

Shuqi was very gentle and service was good, she kiss me passionate and we did 69 before heading for the main dish

Her pussy was tight and wet, her moan was sexy and when I enter her pussy, she will grab onto the bedsheet like those high school girl getting fucked

Once she cumming, she grab both my chest and rock me hard before she cummed damn hard

After that I turn her for doggy and started my deep thrusting till when I wanna cum,, I signal her and she let me cum on her sweet face

After deed, we cuddle and she told me that I am very strong and she say Singapore guy all same same?

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973529&highlight=
Old 06-02-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JJ (Terminal21)

Greeted me with a smile. Has this classy seductive looks, speaks simple English. After small talk, we kissed and showered together.

I went to sit on the bed and she gave me a quick tease on my nipples before going down on me. She licked everywhere, my dick, my balls, the area around my balls. I told her I like a long bbbj and she kept sucking, while looking at me occasionally. Then I stood up and mouth fuck her for a good 20 minutes. I love it when she try to take everything jn , with her hands on my ass, not letting me go.

Then I went to paint her sweet pussy and fingered her well. No squirt but she was wet. Then we did missionary. Some ladies will close their eyes when fucking, but not her. She loves to lock eye contact when doing missionary. Allowed her to ride me, I just hold on to her boobs and enjoy the show till I jerk inside with cap on.

Catch my breath for 5 mins, go to the toilet to wash up. She helped me clean, out my clothes back. Still got a bit of time before my time to go, just lay on bed and chit chat with her.

Overall girl is very hardworking and tried her best to accommodate your wish. It will be great if you visit and bring her coffee. Thank you bro CF for the good arrangement.

Old 06-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Cherry of Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=cherry

Looks: 9/10 confirmed cfm face irl. WYSIWYG

Body: 9/10 toned body

Bbbj: 8.5/10 hungry suctions. Must have strong tahan skills bro

Pussy: shaved

Fj: 8.5/10 good rider. Twitches her back in missionary and gave me wild scratches when im hitting the spot

Gfe: 10/10 nice and friendly

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1