The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-02-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
taurusdesmond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yaris (Club Friday)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972954

Look: 85% similar to photo, definetely MILF with huge racks and great body, typical Thai tan skin
Boobs: Huge knockers, E cup. Although enhanced but I think it still very acceptable
Body: Good figure, with the right amount of meat.
Frenching: Yes. Quite proactive from shower to bed. Kissed like lovers
BBBJ: Good and sloppy. I think she perform a scene like in erotic movie, the way she give CFM face while giving head is must try for you
FJ: Great, she is very skillful and hardworking. Any position you request she will do it. Didn't have energy to finish my session, but she rides me till the end
GFE: Felt like a mistress that is super horny
Attitude: Excellent. Very polite and friendly lady.

Overall, it was a good experience especially if you like big busty milf.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ujizz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Manage to book a tarma session last night with bro Galaxy

Rosa and Ava
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972889
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973088

Both compatible and accomodative.
Looks for both is quite identical as forum posted. Ava is fairer than normal thai and Rosa abit Thai tanned.

Figure for both looks good and Ava ass more meat than Rosa. Both ass perky. Ava boobs enhanced and Rosa was natural. Both skin plump and rosy.

Rosa shower for me and Ava drys up for me. Relax on the bed. Ava approach me first, imitate to French with me and Rosa went down to my lil bro to gave me a blowjob. Good suction and no teeth feel.

French with Ava and I'm fingerings her, told her to switch for 69 position and both focusing on my lil bro and I'm enjoying eating Ava pussy. Ordorless and sensitive. Sucking on her G spot. She stop Rosa from blowing and took over the position and gave me a constant blow. My first cum shot in Ava mouth. Not frustrated and clean me up nicely.

2nd shot, Rosa came over and giving me catbath and my hand fondling Ava boobs. Went down and gave me a blowjob till my lil bro awake. Rides on me well and gave me the horny expression. Told her to change for missionary position and pump her long and deep till I cum. Satisfied!

Nice experience and thanks okt for the promo price. Please arrange more Tarma session and bring in good gems. Will support you soon 🙏

Old 06-02-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 5
kopisiewtai is one of the Best!kopisiewtai is one of the Best!kopisiewtai is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973326
Tiana - 160/2s

Looks: 10/10 Super Cute kawaii nei with character. Chio and look like what was shown in the pics
Boobs: 8/10 natural and just nice size
Body: 10/10 small size with no fats type. young and slim
Catbath: 8.5/10 From neck down and she's really hardworking and sensual while licking and sucking all over
BBBJ: 9/10 experienced and hardworking with lot of slurping sound and able to do that for long time.
Pussy: 8/10 shaved with no smell, tight and wet
Freching: 10/10 no horse run and gao gao
FJ: 9/10 hardworking, can take fast and slow. tight and can take many position.
Overall - 8/10 worth it!

Super high GFE.Very good service, shower together, no rush and very comfortable with her.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
john369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972950

Sweet moments i had last night with Peanut from Club Friday

OKT is very reliable and been my go to stable for a while

Looks: 8/10 she is about 90 percent same as in the pics. Short hair and have the naughty horny look, considered as pre milf and in her late twenties

Body: 9/10 she is meant for boob lovers, nice enhanced C with nice pair of sensitive nipples. Petite and slim, cannot find any fats on the body, simply curvy figure with a very nice view of ass.

Service: 9/10 Cannot tahan for her BBBJ as it was very sexy with lot of licking, good sucton and slurping , almost CIM. She does this wonderfully till I told her to stop cause I want to enjoy her sweet pussy. Slow down with catbath & started licking everywhere man before lowering herself to my fully erect cock.
DFK and frenched madly like great lovers, non-stop. During FJ, her moans are the real deal. We did a few position ranging from cowgirl to doggie and I cummed very fast.

Overall the bonk is just great with chemistry, her body and service is worth the damage.

Thanks bro CF for all the arrangement.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dancingdevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Promised the girl i will write for her. So here goes my field report on this lovely girl.

Lady: Kimm
Stable: Lust365
Damage:$180/2/90
Looks: 9/10(cute petite girl, my type of those cute girls)
Boobs: B plus(quite a handful)
BBB: 8.5/10(scores well in this department, she likes to give u the look that engulf my whole 2IC in her mouth)
FJ: 8/10(accomodating to all positions, what u want she will follow)
Frenching: Allowed, lots of tongue
Painting: Yes
GFE: 9.5/10(another department that she scores well, very playful, easy to break the ice, not a moment of dullness)
Overall: 8/10

Extra pointers, try kissing her neck and also drive her slowly during FJ, u will get a new experience. Will be back for her very soon. She one of the best gems ive ever had.

Last edited by dancingdevil; 06-02-2024 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Parasitic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyParasitic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Oolong Club Friday, 5/2/2024
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973172

Okt: 9/10 (quick response, clear directions and instructions)

Look: 9/10 (very attractive, smile seductively, her photos are 90% accurate)

Body: 8/10 (slim as photos with natural C racks, sensitive nipples)

Kiss/French: 8/10 (willing to DFK with me when I told her I like to French)

BJ: 9/10 (not much pattern but quite intense that I have to stop her, allow me to grab her hair while she take my cock deep inside)

Painting/fingering: 8/10 (quite sensitive when I lick her labia and inner thigh, inserted one finger while I suck her clit make her really high)

FJ: 9/10 (passionate love making mainly in missionary with intense DFK and neck sucking, glad no hickeys after)

GFE: 8/10 (GFE is there as she will cuddle you up at first and feel like she wants you, I don't want to go home liao)

RTF: Yes highly consider to come back
Old 06-02-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Meiji.
Just finished a session with Meiji. No need to say much as she already got plenty of FR that is very true of her. GFE gao gao and very hardworking even though last day already. English is above avg, boobs natural big D.

Her service is really good, figure wise curvy, nice ass. She can satisfy what u always look for in sex. She look like those thai disco joints coyote or singer that you always wish u can bonk. Overall 9/10, an excellent bonk to relieve my hectic work schedule. Will be back very soon for her.

Tks bro seduction for the arrangement
Old 06-02-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
Derekcruzoik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDerekcruzoik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haily - CF

OKT - friendly and super responsive.

Haily has a very sweet smile and cute girl. Fair skin with natural boobs which are very soft to touch. For those who like natural beauty with nice body figure, she is the one. Has no tattoos, already look for it haha. No need to use GT as we can still converse well and giggles together.

She can french depends on you as well. If you like french, then just give her hint she will devour your mouth in no time. Didn't try painting just not my thing, but fingering her is nice. Very responsive, asked her to be ready in doggy position and I fingered her from behind. Explored her pussy well and watch the juices comes out.

She gives good BBBJ, not too many techniques going on but it just felt nice. Her BBBJ is lasting for 5 mins before I stop her and bonk her in doggy. No ky needed, she already wet from the fingering. Change to missionary to release my cum.

GFE feel is good. Will hug you and keep asking if you are happy with her service. Quite impressed with her and Okt, will RTF if possible.
Old 06-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

Wanted to RTF Magic, OKT say try Tarma and really a right choice

Tarma magic n mooky last night
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971605
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971612

Saw great promo 280/2/90 fast hand took a slot with them

Location was convient and both ladies look great

They are actually sisters and both of them are staying together in bkk

They are very professional about how they will take turns to catbath and suck my dick

Fucking them was good too as they will switch turns to let me doggy or missionary them

We did 4 hand massage too before I left

Over 9/10 for their service and tight wet pussy

Old 06-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hardrockcafee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR ON Nana from Lust365
turns out it was quite a good experience for me..

Face: SYT cute kind. will not reject kind. no weird features.
Body: tight, slim/skinny, no tummy fats.
Boobs: natural boobs
BBBJ: good bc i managed to cum hahaha
FJ: good. tight. tried missionary ask me to keep go faster
moans throughout session

overall quite happy with the bonk, look of the girl was ok. i was expecting the real person to differ a lot from images. but she did not.
Old 06-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Model: Jina
Stable: Galaxyxscorts

If u are looking for a wild and horny with great figure lady, Jina is the for sure

Looks 8/10 slutty wild type

Body 9/10 solid body with great boobs and ass for me to smack n play with

French 9/10 not a problem at all

Bbbj 8/10 will lick up and down like ice-cream cone

Fj 9/10 very accommodating and not a time watcher, she's very wild when she is horny and her pussy no need Ky, already very wet when she was sucking my cock, seems she's a hungry kitten

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973329
Old 06-02-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
itchybunn is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchybunn is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchybunn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Toda visited Nina from Seduction decided to try her for myself
Glad I did, 2 shots for her.
Here's the fr for her

Looks: 8/10 one of the rare ones looking better in real life, good girl look

Figure: 9/10 hard to find one that suits me. Her figure is just nice

Boobs: 9/10 high score here because I like, boobs at least a D

Bbbj: 8.5/10 sloppy

Fj: 10/10 she definitely likes doggy she came too and professes her love for doggy similar to me, wet and tight as well Like doing it with gf

Came first by bbbj and Hj and 2nd with fj. Definitely worth a try for samsters with similar tastes as me.
Thumbs up to okt for the arrangement

Old 06-02-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
MacSpicy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Guitar from Lust365.
Anyway, took her yesterday. OKT recommended her.

Face: 9/10 - she looks like the picture. is chio.
Body: 8.5/10. Boobies perky and petite slim btm
Service: 8/10. Accommodating, chatty and have gfe. just that she limited english. Not a time watcher.
BBBJ: 9/10. Good BBBJ. After 1st shot, she lied down next to me and slowly play with my bro. Blow into ear. haha.

A stable that is ok for booking, speedy replies and straight forward.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
JackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Scarlett CF

Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971623

OKT: Reply very fast and efficient. Booked during late night and he was still very responsive.

Look: 8.5/10 Wanted to go for Brenda, but she left already. So decided to go with Scarlett. She is young in her mid 20s. Pretty Gnd look and not bored at all when look at her.
Boobs: 7.5/10 Natural A-cup or small B-cup, very soft. Cute brown nipples to suck, she likes it. Not really a fan of her boob size but other may like it.
Body: 9/10 She is slim and petite, very easy to carry around. Her ass is quite nice and perky, good for doggy. She have the typical thai tan.
Kissing: 9/10 Speaks french, will not shy to take leads and initiate. She gave me a wild dfk which was quite shiok.
GFE: 10/10 Speak basic english but might need some GT for better conversation. She is friendly and talkative. Talk about her life back in thai. Once the ice break, she is very playful, smack my butt in shower. Did not use phone during action, only before and after the session.
BBBJ: 10/10 No teeth and good suction. Gave lots of eye contact when sucking, keeping my balls busy too, one of the best BBBJ so far, hands down.
FJ: 9/10 She is quite tight and knows how to squeeze her pussy to make it tighter. Very accommodating, did missionary, cowboy, doggy, all damn solid.
RTF: Yes, I think I would like to give others a try too.

Old 06-02-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read FRs on Felicia already make me cannot resist, go book her last night.

Face: Look exact like photo.
Boobs: 9/10.just nice for boob lover but soft to grab.
Body: 8/10. Perky butts, nice curve
Frenching: 8/10. Frenching was good, abit sweet taste from the listerine mouth wash i guess.
BBBJ: 9/10. very skillful and the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
Painting: 8/10. with no smell, wet and juicy to lick.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and juicy.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

Kudos to bro seduction for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1