The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Thanks bro 😎
Old 16-02-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20424 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Recently AMK Park have an uncle loitering around trying to video. Very annoying
Oh Really

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
It has been a long while of tiko pei loitering and trying to peep.

Me ever pranked on them using a mannequin with a ghostly poster face on it.
LoLx .... You The Good Man Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestGermany1974 View Post
After that can go Macs for supper
Oh ... Been A Long Time Since I Had All These Fast Foods

Old 16-02-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I distinctly remember from using the rediscover vouchers last year that there is cctv inside the cable car that I was in...

Hopefully there is none installed in every cable car and with night vision, otherwise its time to surf xhamsters for new cable car uploads from Sinkieland...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboyboy View Post
Yes nowadays there’s cctv inside. Quite hard to do liao

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-02-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I distinctly remember from using the rediscover vouchers last year that there is cctv inside the cable car that I was in...

Hopefully there is none installed in every cable car and with night vision, otherwise its time to surf xhamsters for new cable car uploads from Sinkieland...

If i’m not wrong then should be every cable car have already installed… lesser fun place to play at nowadays…
Old 17-02-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nighthank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allancarpenter View Post
Well, did at the back of blue Honda Fit with my girl, Sembawang carpark. Not much people there at night. So, went out all. Cum on her face, in the end. Do PM, if anyone wanna do next session with her. I be the watcher….
Hahaha bro, more than willing to try this new fetish....
Old 17-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Who is this lady ?
I think this is her caurousell account. ID: ms.mc
Old 17-02-2022, 03:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Who is this lady ?
her nick is on the picture mate.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-02-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Anonymous1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnonymous1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Where is it placed tho. I went recently and was looking real hard but I couldn't find where they hide it
Old 18-02-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Tonight take cable car again , shall try to peep into the control room and see any monitors . The thrill of cumming before the next station and with the cable car shaking still lingers in my head. 😂
Old 18-02-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Some tourist already posted on Tripadvisor 6 year ago...

"9. Re: Singapore cable car OK for adults?
6 years ago

I just had a date last week on the cable car. It's sweet and fun even for locals. But no chance for hanky panky tho cos there's a cctv onboard. that is...in case you are more than adventurous..."

So, enjoy at your own risk...

Source: https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowT...Singapore.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1234 View Post
Where is it placed tho. I went recently and was looking real hard but I couldn't find where they hide it

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-02-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allancarpenter View Post
Well, did at the back of blue Honda Fit with my girl, Sembawang carpark. Not much people there at night. So, went out all. Cum on her face, in the end. Do PM, if anyone wanna do next session with her. I be the watcher….
Pm me bro, lets arrange something
Old 19-02-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
drillmypig is one of the Best!drillmypig is one of the Best!drillmypig is one of the Best!

https://gfycat.com/velvetydazzlingcero

Last edited by drillmypig; 19-02-2022 at 02:02 PM.
Old 19-02-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillmypig View Post
Nice Video

Old 19-02-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

If not wrong, she had been caught up by the law already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1