The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro hamsaplou99, great FR! care to share which club @ thonglor operate after 2am? Only knew Scratch dog, CM2, Climax and The Tunnel
WIP 168, THONGLOR 55. The club is inside liberty tower. There's 200 thb cover charge for Fri and Sat. So called after hours disco, but should you have the intention to fish, try to go early. Full with suay yer mak pooying.
One bad thing about this club, it's like those were the days during zouk/phuture, where they allow you to smoke and your whole body will stinks once you back home.
Old 25-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsaplou99 View Post
Nowadays Technology done wonder. I personally met a LB, perfectly done, have all the parts without extra parts.. ID also "miss" xxx

This type of LB, I really have no clues how to find out.. Knn, fucking dangerous ya... Any bro, can advice..
In this type of situation, since you don't know, all the better. No post-mortem worries.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 25-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
WIP 168, THONGLOR 55. The club is inside liberty tower. There's 200 thb cover charge for Fri and Sat. So called after hours disco, but should you have the intention to fish, try to go early. Full with suay yer mak pooying.
One bad thing about this club, it's like those were the days during zouk/phuture, where they allow you to smoke and your whole body will stinks once you back home.
Hahaha..thanks for reminding me about WIP168 been there twice and is located at the basement car park, beside puying also alot of LB so must open your eye big big...hihihi
Old 26-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hahaha..thanks for reminding me about WIP168 been there twice and is located at the basement car park, beside puying also alot of LB so must open your eye big big...hihihi
5555555+ Yup, there are katoeys in this club, especially when the club going to close, they will sit at the sofa nearby the entrance door, to look for katoey lover. Good thing about this club, I seldom see farang here, unlike RCA.
IMO another heaven place to fish is Nunglen.
Old 26-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555555+ Yup, there are katoeys in this club, especially when the club going to close, they will sit at the sofa nearby the entrance door, to look for katoey lover. Good thing about this club, I seldom see farang here, unlike RCA.
IMO another heaven place to fish is Nunglen.
Yup, Nunglen is the first club i visited yearssss ago..lol..besides, the band in this club do play thai indy music plus old rock hits
Old 26-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Big no to wip.... I was there twice... First time kena molested by lb and gay.... Sibehtulan.... Guy there are more than gal... Still scratch dog better... But scratch more foreigner, especially farang, Korean and china....

Quote:
Old 26-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Big no to wip.... I was there twice... First time kena molested by lb and gay.... Sibehtulan.... Guy there are more than gal... Still scratch dog better... But scratch more foreigner, especially farang, Korean and china....
With your look, I wouldn't be surprise.....
Old 26-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
With your look, I wouldn't be surprise.....
Hahaha...well said P'BlueDragon...
Old 26-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha...well said P'BlueDragon...
Luckly, he didn't get raped or else.....
Old 26-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I know there is a twin in Pattaya working in AGG....
you dont laugh at me ok ?

............. i have never been to Pattaya !
Old 26-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
you dont laugh at me ok ?

............. i have never been to Pattaya !
I dun laugh, I just grin....
Old 26-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Luckly, he didn't get raped or else.....
dont scare me la pii... i still remember i went to met my facebook gal in bangkok, turn out to be she is LB and her friend almost all LB.... kan, then my friend got to act drunk then i told my LB fb friend i got to send him back... else i think both of 2 kena rape laew. really scary experience..... now i got phobia when seeing tall and slim gals.... KAN
Old 26-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dun laugh, I just grin....
i go bangkok already feel sad when i leave , i am scared if i go pattaya i will never leave !
Old 26-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bennzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in bkk on 28 aug? thurs? the day after tommorrow.
Old 27-07-2011, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
i go bangkok already feel sad when i leave , i am scared if i go pattaya i will never leave !
Then u marry the Thai ger n stay there

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1