The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Discos

con't...

She told me she only does this when she runs out of money. She is in her final year in the University and alternates between the National Bookstore and Ayala Mall to pick her Johns. She prefers Korean, Japanese and Chinese men and will not go with Indians or Blacks.

She is certainly worth the 800p + I top up 200p as tips for her excellent attitude and GFE.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
She is certainly worth the 800p + I top up 200p as tips for her excellent attitude and GFE.
Since you touch on Cebu....... I oso have one to show as well

PIC for the Day ........... 19 year old Arlene of Cebu

She freelances at the Julianas bar

ENJOY !!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Since you touch on Cebu....... I oso have one to show as well

PIC for the Day ........... 19 year old Arlene of Cebu

She freelances at the Julianas bar

ENJOY !!
Well done.... good to see someone carry on thread.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another day in Cebu City...... as the bars do not allow barfines anymore because of the recent raids..... I solved the problem by going to Ayala Mall.

The place was teeming with pinays just like our Lucky Plaza on a sunday and I did not want to approach the wrong girl in case I mistaken her for an FL. So I bought a drink and slowly strolled around the Mall smiling at any girl who even looked at me. A few returned my smile but they were not my type until this girl in a blue/white striped tshirt walked up to me to ask the time. I gave her the time and we parted.... then I realised she was wearing a watch herself!!

So I went round the Mall searching for her and found her on the outside balcony walkway. I took a picture of her and she willingly posed for me.

Her name is Reina and she is a 20 year old student in the Cebu University..... we went to grab a bite at Jollibees and did our "negotiations" while eating. After price and services were agreed upon we proceeded back to my room.

This one was another gem that I enjoyed for her gfe and skills.

I am in love with Cebu !!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster (B)

con't.....

Reina became my companion for the rest of my stay in Cebu. She will attend classes and come to join me after class. Excellent service and skills and great gfe..... and a 3-holer to boot.

What more can a man ask for?
Old 06-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

con't.....

All good things must come to an end..... Reina almost made me throw away my passport and remain in Cebu ! If I had not been experienced enough I would have succumbed to her KC.

And to make it 100% sure I have not fallen for her...... I deleted her mobile, email and facebook..... I am a believer of the 3 Fs..... Find, Fark n Forget !!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you all the bros who upped me.

06-09-2012 12:04 PM datou
05-09-2012 05:44 PM TheExchange
05-09-2012 03:36 PM Kawabanga here
05-09-2012 12:29 PM support you....jollyjo
05-09-2012 08:03 AM etsys - have fun
05-09-2012 06:36 AM hi hi
04-09-2012 07:48 PM ok..here's my 2 pts for u....Feigohgoh

Arigato Gozaimasu
Old 07-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

All good things must come to an end..... Reina almost made me throw away my passport and remain in Cebu ! If I had not been experienced enough I would have succumbed to her KC.

And to make it 100% sure I have not fallen for her...... I deleted her mobile, email and facebook..... I am a believer of the 3 Fs..... Find, Fark n Forget !!
Good thing that you did not Kenna KC by her... have sent PM to you... some info I have about this Reina you might be interested in.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Anybody try La Teresita Hotel & Villas? I wanna try their villa. is it good??
Old 08-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga
Anybody try La Teresita Hotel & Villas? I wanna try their villa. is it good??
Will try it out the villa next week ... Shall post review ... meanwhile you can check pix on their FB .... Their villa is fully booked for short notices ... the hotel will be opening soon ... some lower floor hotel rooms are open for trial ...
Old 08-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelWorld View Post
Ya is devera I'm refering.. Haha! I heard it's small though.. And this bangkok hotel likea secretive.. Hard to find pictures of hotel rooms.. Btw galaxy hotel is new and like popular.. Tried to book thru their website but until now there's no replies from them yet.. Damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
a month ago i email them no reply at all also

i book thru agoda.com

bro jackurass said its fully booked, i also wonder why they are popular

Both the Galaxy and Bangkok hotels are located right inside Fields Avenue that is why they are so popular..... and because they are Korean owned.... their own nationals get priority in booking the rooms.

They have main website in the korean language which is manned 24/7..... and secondary websites in English which only the owner will access whenever he is free.

The trick to successful booking of a room in these 2 hotels is to go to their Korean website and make your booking there.... I always use an alias which is Korean sounding and get the confirmation first. When I turn up and they realise I am not Korean it is too late for them to cancel my room without reason.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Good thing that you did not Kenna KC by her... have sent PM to you... some info I have about this Reina you might be interested in.
Thanks for the alert.... otherwise I wouldn't have known about that.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Another day in Cebu City...... as the bars do not allow barfines anymore because of the recent raids..... I solved the problem by going to Ayala Mall.

The place was teeming with pinays just like our Lucky Plaza on a sunday and I did not want to approach the wrong girl in case I mistaken her for an FL. So I bought a drink and slowly strolled around the Mall smiling at any girl who even looked at me. A few returned my smile but they were not my type until this girl in a blue/white striped tshirt walked up to me to ask the time. I gave her the time and we parted.... then I realised she was wearing a watch herself!!

So I went round the Mall searching for her and found her on the outside balcony walkway. I took a picture of her and she willingly posed for me.

Her name is Reina and she is a 20 year old student in the Cebu University..... we went to grab a bite at Jollibees and did our "negotiations" while eating. After price and services were agreed upon we proceeded back to my room.

This one was another gem that I enjoyed for her gfe and skills.

I am in love with Cebu !!
She look familiar. Seem to be have seen her phot in some FL related site in Facebook.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have some leave need to clear by year end. Cannot decide where to go yet.
Currently thinking of between BKK, AC, JaKarta & Cambodia. Which place should I go?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Both the Galaxy and Bangkok hotels are located right inside Fields Avenue that is why they are so popular..... and because they are Korean owned.... their own nationals get priority in booking the rooms.

They have main website in the korean language which is manned 24/7..... and secondary websites in English which only the owner will access whenever he is free.

The trick to successful booking of a room in these 2 hotels is to go to their Korean website and make your booking there.... I always use an alias which is Korean sounding and get the confirmation first. When I turn up and they realise I am not Korean it is too late for them to cancel my room without reason.
Just book thru agoda for galaxy. It's very easy. I stayed there for 3 days last month. No problem booking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1