The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Ths for ur posts, bros.

Cheers! Keep them coming (pun intended).

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good day to all samsters!

I hv been spending lots of time in my business/investments n in taking care of my gals. Not to mention tat I hv been searching for new meat relentlessly, hehehe.

Since my return to SIN late last month, I hv propositioned 7 KTV gals/students re BY n 6 hv accepted, directly or tacitly, my offer. So far I hv "closed " 2 deals only.

I would refrain from giving too much details abt them. Suffice to say that one 22 yo was very, very tight. But she is the high maintenance type. We had a big argument before she left for China. She will be back soon n I'm not sure if we will continue our RS. Her fren told me tat 她的家境很好?!! The other is a 23 yo who is also tight n very, very wet n responsive. She is relatively low maintenance n she gives me wonderful fxk. KC? Wat KC?

I met a gal I like the other day at CI. She is NOT my usual type bcos she is short at 162 n weigh only 45-46kg? She is 19 but looks younger, also very playful n vivacious n full of X-factor. She is quite cute n has proportionate body n slender limbs. She said NO to 出街 but hinted that she wants the right man to take care of her. Someone she likes n has feelings for n who really cares for her, not just to fxk her like a piece of meat. I know I'm that MAN, hehehe. I'm playing hard to get as my plate is full. She has a PRC driving license n she agrees to get an international license so tat she can be my chauffeur...we shall see. I took her to a KTV last nite n one of the bros had booked her a few times before. When she went to the toilet, he told me: She is a cock teaser. She is here to make money but wouldn't spread her legs. Many men hv tried n failed. Dun waste ur time. Really??!! No problem. I dun pay until AFTER I hv consummated the deal.

Separately, I hv a 23yo ex-singer from Guangxi who is coming early next month on a visitor pass. I hope she gets her visa as she is 170, 53kg, exact same ht n wt as CD. But she has fairer skin, more slender arms n has more shapely butt than CD. I told her to bring an evening gown n high heels, similar outfit which made her stunningly attractive to ME when I first saw her at LV. I remember I couldn't sleep tat nite thinking abt her pussy. The trouble, or rather the challenge, was tat is it wascvery difficult for her to hv orgasm. I know bcos I kept her for 2 wks in Jan. I dropped her after I got KK n my "niece" BB. I was also displeased tat, as a singer aka indentured servant, she had to go to work despite my keeping her. But she will be exclusively mine this time. I'm confident I'll give her not mere orgasms, but COS, something she has never experienced before.

At this time, the ONLY gal I hv a little KC for is the Fuzhou gal GG who is working as a beautician in Xiamen. She is coming in July, hopefully.

Cheers!

Bro WB
LOL proposition 7 girls at the same time??? You are DA MAN Bro Warbird....I not as powerful as you...I am trying to cut off ties with one and proposition another one....that's all the time I have....as I have been bz with work and some investment too....and also looking for the right property to buy for my matrimonial home...recently this thread very quiet....nutti much from the gurus...
Old 24-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
LOL proposition 7 girls at the same time??? You are DA MAN Bro Warbird....I not as powerful as you...I am trying to cut off ties with one and proposition another one....that's all the time I have....as I have been bz with work and some investment too....and also looking for the right property to buy for my matrimonial home...recently this thread very quiet....nutti much from the gurus...
No, not at the same time, but over a 3-wk period.

I guess all the masters r too busy giving COS to their gals, hehehe.

I'll start a new thread entitled "Why Sharking For Girls Will Always Leave You Hungry‏."

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

What a fantastic day!!

Global stock equities hv been down abt 15 % from its recent peaks. Good news, ya? We should get a bit greedier when everything is on sale, hehehe. The Shanghai Composite has dropped even more, from 3400 to just under 2600, almost 24%, hahaha.

Do that mean PRC pussies r also on sale?? Why not?? I'm going to pay my SH gf 20% less on her return. She is high maintenance type n she can take it or leave it.

I hv mentioned tat I met another 19 yo gal who has previously rebuffed many other suitors (according to a dear SBF bro). She has agreed to my BY proposal. Why? It's all abt money of course, at least initially. But what she doesn't know is that I'm going to release my new found master strategies on her mind n body. I'm confident that she will hv COS that she will never experience for the rest of her life. She just left for PRC last nite n will be back in 3 1/2 wks. She asked me if I could wait for her n wont find another gal to replace her in the interim. Yeah sure, I said. BTW, she is medium maintenance type n quite affordable. She has a China driving license but needs more lessons before she could be my chauffeur. She wants to go shopping n pick my clothes for me?! Could be bad news as she also expects me to buy new clothes for her.

I do hv a 3rd gal who is low maintenance type. She just turned 23 only days ago n in terms of looks n figure, actually better than the other 2. And she is already sexually addicted to me after less than 2 wks. She doesn't want any gifts or extra money, just wants me to fxk her hard n often...she is leaving early next month. Good timing as I hv another gal coming in early next month.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ......

I'm extremely hungry n thirsty in my relentless pursuit of new n better knowledge on 3 areas: investing, women n Inner Purpose of being my true self.

Knowledge plus lots of experience n learning from past mistakes = Power

I love to fail early n often. NEXT!

I'm NOW very confident that if I had my current knowledge n experience n mindset just a few months ago, KK or any gal for that matter, will never fall for any other man. Period. If a gal spends 1 month w/ me NOW, she will never want to leave me. Not for a million yrs, not for love, family obligations, lots more money, marriage proposal from a tycoon's son or even divine interventions. I hv to dump her instead. Period.

Every man, real man I mean, must hv this minimal level of confidence. This is the prerequisite n ONLY the 1st step...

I like to share a vital strategy written by a guru on sexual mastery w/ all samsters:

"In fact, although I do not claim to teach seduction and it is not my attempt to do so now, by the same token… I sleep with a lot of women and so I might just know a thing or two about that subject. Here in my opinion is the single biggest factor in making any system of pick up and seduction work for you.

It’s NOT What You Say

It’s NOT How You Say It

It’s NOT About Your Inner Game

It’s NOT Even About Money, Looks or Any Other Superficial Factor.

The biggest key to making any seduction or pick system work is Your ability to recognize if what your doing is actually having the affect you desire combined with Your ability to interpret the responses your getting and modify what your doing based on those responses.

In Other Words…

PAY ATTENTION!

I have seen this time and time again; guys getting obvious (at least to me) signals from women that she is interested and yet they are totally oblivious to the signals she’s giving because they are so wrapped up in their own heads thinking about what to say or do next that her cues blow right by them.

I have also seen the exact reverse, where again, the guy is so wrapped up in what he is saying or doing that he isn’t seeing that the woman he is doing his pick-up shtick with is simply not responding to it or worse yet… getting pissed off because of it.

So here are some really reliable body cues indicators that will let you know when she’s ready interested or wants to be kissed

As Always…

The Eyes Have It!

Now I know for me personally if one more person quotes “the eyes are the windows of the soul” I’m truly going to vomit. People have been spouting that old chestnut for centuries but few truly understand it. Now I’m going to share with you one of the fastest and most reliable body language cues that you can use to determine right away if a woman is really into you or not.
In fact you can actually use this cue to gauge how well your doing throughout the course of the evening prior to going for the kiss close and what ever may follow.

Ready?

Here it is…

Watch for Pupil Dilation

The Bigger Her Pupils Get or Dilate the More That She’s into You.

Pupil dilation is function of the sympathetic nervous system which controls all the excitatory responses or states of arousal in the body. When she gets excited her pupils will get bigger and bigger so she can see more of you.
The only thing you have to be careful of is that if you’re in a dim environment her pupils will tend to dilate as well, but my experience shows that they will still dilate more even in a dark room if she really wants you then when she doesn’t like you.

Conversely, the less she’s into you the smaller her pupils will become. Now, if it’s a first date and you’re just meeting pay attention to her pupil size when you first meet. This gives you the added benefit of actually having to pay attention to her eyes, which of course means you’re actually going to be looking into her eyes most of the time and that is an attraction generator in and of itself.

So now you have a technique that allows you to calibrate her responsiveness to you, while at the same can actually communicating some alpha male traits from you to her.

Looking her in the eyes is a big seduction technique. Now if throughout the course of the date you notice that her pupils start getting larger even if by small amounts you can then start to have more confidence that you’re doing the right things.

There is one particular young lady that I have been seeing who should be the poster girl for pupil dilation. This beautiful young woman is so into me that when she looks at me her entire iris (the colored portion around the pupil) practically disappears… I mean gone! In fact, I remember the first night I bedded her; after the first hour she just sort of looked up at me with that dreamy pupil dilated look on her face and she said…

“You Don’t Play Fair!”

You know what?

She’s absolutely right! As the late great Captain Kirk once proclaimed…

“I Don’t Like To Lose!”

Neither should you! You see in my world view, when you seduce a woman, your making her a promise. You are saying to her “give yourself to me and I will take you places you have never been and will give you greater more fulfilling experiences than any man you have ever had, the kind of experiences that you will dream of having over and over again.” You see being a Great Lover is an art and I take my art very seriously. So I always stack the deck in my favor… How do I do that?

By Paying Attention!

By the way if you haven’t already noticed “pay attention” will be a recurring theme throughout this book. It’s probably the single most important secret of great sex that I can share with you simply because all of the other techniques I use are either based on or amplified by this super sexual master key… PAY ATTENTION!

Watch Her Lower Lip (to be continued)"

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Good morning!

A guru has written that to be a real MAN, one must be completely fearless of death n be completely fearless of the pain n sufferings leading to death. This is the prerequisite.

He is absolutely right. The most famous samurai Miyamoto Musashi, who was undefeated in over 60 duels, attributed his success n survival to the resolute acceptance of death. He would hv been dead long ago if he had habored the slightest fear or doubts abt his ability to defeat his opponents.

In all human endeavors, we ensure our best chances n greatest probabilities of success n survival if we r completely detached to the outcome.

Most of us think n behave in the context of life n living n therefore death n pain leading to death become fearsome n terrifying. But life is ephemeral n we should think n behave in the context of death which is ineluctable. Every minute of living thus becomes a blessing, a gift, a joy...

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

(Continued from previous post)

Watch Her Lower Lip

The next body language cue I want you to pay attention to is her lower lip. When a woman wants to kiss you or be kissed by you her lower lip will start to protrude more so than usual. Now once again you need to calibrate this at the beginning of the date and compare it to the end of the date. I’m very well trained in “kinesic interview and interrogation techniques” which is basically the art and science of observing and decoding body language and one of the very first things they teach you is…

Establish a Baseline

Establish a baseline means that in order for you to interpret body language properly you must first have something to compare it to. The beginning of your date or meeting is the absolute best time to establish your baseline so that you can determine when and how her non verbal cues change… what’s the first step to establishing a baseline? You probably already guessed it didn’t you…

PAY ATTENTION!

By the way another side effect of all this paying attention is that the woman really feels that you are interested in her… and you are. In a very real sense you are getting to know her far better than most men ever do or will and you’re doing it very quickly.

Self Touching

When She Strokes Her Neck

Another really great cue that she wants to get physical with you is when she starts caressing and touching her neck. Especially right around the side of the Adams apple, along the sterno-cleido-mastoid muscle and up behind the ear. If she consistently strokes or massages any of those areas as she is talking or looking at you it’s generally a sign that she very interested in getting closer.

When She Touches You!

Pay attention to when she starts touching you! This is a response you often get when you start using a lot of DD's cocky-funny approaches. Your women will like to smack you in that mocking “Oh you brat! I can’t believe you just said that!”…type of way. 9

When she does this it’s a definite sign she is into you. The same thing goes for when a woman consistently shows you her palms or talks with her hands. There is almost always some sort of light touching involved here. With women almost no touch is accidental.

The best way to make use of this cue is to simply do it back to her exactly the same way when you are speaking to her… not at the same time! It’s called gesture hijacking and can utterly super charge the level of rapport and connection between the both of you when you use this properly.

The last couple things I want you to be aware of are head tilts and preening gestures. Now what do I mean by preening gestures? A Preening Gesture is anything she does that is an effort to improve, modify or call attention to her appearance. Often she will touch her hair; her face, perhaps fiddle with her make up, put on lipstick etc… the most reliable one is touching her hair.

Head Tilts

A Million Years of Evolution Can’t Be Wrong!

Now head tilts are very good indicators of subservience both in the wild and in human cultures. You can also use a head tilt yourself to appear less threatening if she seems a bit nervous, use a slight tilt of your head to the right or left, smile, make eye contact and just talk to her. If she is constantly tilting her head and perhaps gazing downward as she does so then she’s probably communicating that she’s willing to follow your lead… in other words… she likes you.

The final concept I want you to get is this. No single trait by itself means anything! Some are really good indicators of attraction interest or arousal; but all of them on their own indicate nothing other than the physical gestures that they are.

However, we do have this concept in kinesics that I’d like you to be familiar with -- the concept of “clusters.” Anytime these traits show up in multiples they become exceedingly reliable indicators of what’s going on inside her mind.

For example…

As you’re paying attention you notice she has very large pupils, she looks at you with her head tilted and her hand is resting lightly on your arm or she accidentally brushes your arm or leg as she’s talking. Analysis – High Probability that she is into you!

Or

She gazes up at you while you’re speaking, her head is tilted and she is lightly stroking the side of her neck and she momentarily lowers her eyes, gazes downward and then back up to look at you. Analysis – High Probability That She Is Into You!

This many traits or cues appearing at one time are called a “cluster” and it’s a pretty sure indicator that she’s attracted and very interested in you.
By the way if she talks a lot… almost babbling, it indicates she’s usually pretty excited or nervous. Factor this in and combine this with the other traits and your more than likely in for a good night.

There are a myriad other courtship type body language cues you can learn but the above cues are the ones I see most when it comes to closing the deal and deciding to go for the first kiss and subsequent seduction… Savvy?
I recommend you pick up some good books on body language and get really good at seeing the cues and identifying clusters… it’s a skill that will pay for itself time and time again not just in the sexual arena but also in your personal and professional life. Well that’s enough about how to tell if she’s interested and turned on by you.

Now its time to delve into the real magic.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Good morning to all samsters,

Lately, I must be a different man. My 3 gals in the last 1 month r short n getting shorter, having heights of 165, 164 n 162, respectively. The last one is 19yo, ht 162, wt only 45kg. I hv not upped such a tiny gal in many, many yrs!

Although some tall gals (170 n taller) hv very tight cunts, I must admit tat, on the average, smaller gals hv smaller n tighter cunts.

I'm no longer obsessed w/ height per se. My new criteria r freshness, youthfulness, attractiveness, evenness (in proportions), sexiness, costliness, submissiveness, gentleness, etc. n , most importantly, tightness, wetness n responsiveness...hahaha. Of course, I still prefer those w/ long, slender arms n a Fujian accent.

Couple of my gals hv had problems getting a visa to come here (pun intended). Judging from the quality available in the last 1 month, I must conclude tat our ICA allows uglier gals to enter n rejects prettier ones!

Wat to do? Time to move to PRC!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Investment, Women and Inner Self....so what do invest in now...i am mainly in cash now after liqudating most of my investment...that's why been spending double what I have been spending usually...yeah my China Fund is down 12%...been telling my girls to send the money I give them back to China to boost domestic comsumption...lol....today I met this guy who has 3mill in his account...and he told me that this is just one of his many accounts and guru tell him to buy stocks two weeks later...hahaha.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wat to do? Time to move to PRC!
Waiting for you!
Old 03-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Investment, Women and Inner Self....so what do invest in now...i am mainly in cash now after liqudating most of my investment...that's why been spending double what I have been spending usually...yeah my China Fund is down 12%...been telling my girls to send the money I give them back to China to boost domestic comsumption...lol....today I met this guy who has 3mill in his account...and he told me that this is just one of his many accounts and guru tell him to buy stocks two weeks later...hahaha.
Hi bro MoralEpitome,

"Investment, Women and Inner Self."

We hv common interests n hobbies!

The only difference is tat being my true self is all I want n I pursue the rest for fun n recreation, haha.

I apply my value approach to both equities n women. I want value for money...

BTW, I'm looking for a trustworthy n able agent who can get visa for some of my gals. Anyone to recommend?

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Waiting for you!
Hi bro chenzong,

I'm still waiting for u to intro a chio primary school teacher, hehehe.

I hv had a bit more w/ experience w/ SH gals lately. They r smart, calculating n practical, but rather upfront...Ningde gals r more cunning.

Will u be back to SIN soon?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 03-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

I'm still waiting for u to intro a chio primary school teacher, hehehe.

I hv had a bit more w/ experience w/ SH gals lately. They r smart, calculating n practical, but rather upfront...Ningde gals r more cunning.

Will u be back to SIN soon?

Cheers!

Bro WB
The chio primary school part is difficult for me.

Not likely to be back in Singapore until perhaps Christmas.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

I apply my value approach to both equities n women. I want value for money...

BTW, I'm looking for a trustworthy n able agent who can get visa for some of my gals. Anyone to recommend?

Cheers!

I only got housing agent who help me sell and rent out my properties which I just sold off...and do not know any reliable agent...i asked one of the singers' agent he said he only bring in legit singers for six months....but costs about 3-5K for six months...

Value investing! Yeah you are right....when my frens ask me why i waste money on girls for feelings whereas they prefer to pay 150 per fuck...it's just the value you put on it!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Wanking...O...O..O..oooo
Old 04-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Ar ar ar....agrhhh
Old 04-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro Warbird,
Glad to know that you are having fun with many potential chiobus to BY. I eagerly awaits the tintillating accounts of GG and you. My trip to China was very uneventful and not worth mentioning. But... I will be going again soon. This time, I will party !!!!

I am practicing hard the alpha male technique that you mentioned so many times on the thread. I am giving one particular chiobu (who has been aloof and haughty). the hot and cold treatment. It is quite funny to receive an sms from her saying that she was sorry for her poor attitude and hope to see me again. I reply her 2 days later and say " maybe".

A former BY is back in Singapore. 2 nights ago, we met and had dinner. She looks more beautiful than before. I actually had a hard-on sitting next to her and staring at her clevage.

But there was an awkwardness between us. We have not seen each other for 2 years and I really dun know which direction our relationship should take, as I am perfectly happy with the student I am with now.

Since she is here seeking employment, I quietly slipped some money into her purse/bag when she was not looking. She smsed me later and expressed her thanks. When I sent her back, I nearly wanted to grab her and kiss her. But I held back. It was tough as I am actually dying to hold her in my arms and fuck her hard.

But.. I guess I will play the cool guy and let her make the first move.

Well.. just a small contribution from me to your great thread.

Take care and drive slowly.. ok ? Cheers.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

LOL...you guys are really masters of "Control"
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
The chio primary school part is difficult for me.

Not likely to be back in Singapore until perhaps Christmas.
Hi bro,

Nothing is too difficut for u!

Ok, I'll c u in SH or SIN.

Quote:

I only got housing agent who help me sell and rent out my properties which I just sold off...and do not know any reliable agent...i asked one of the singers' agent he said he only bring in legit singers for six months....but costs about 3-5K for six months...

Value investing! Yeah you are right....when my frens ask me why i waste money on girls for feelings whereas they prefer to pay 150 per fuck...it's just the value you put on it!
Hi bro,

Pls PM ur agent's HP to me. 3-5K for 6 months is cheap!

BY-ing a gal costs a lot more than $150 per fxk, unless one can her fxk 2-3 times everyday. But the experience of GFE, companionship, etc is different. I also want more experience giving COS to gals on a consistent basis. It's not that simple as every gal reacts differently...fake orgasms, like fake boobs, r extremely repulsive to me.

There is another thing. Many men, including me in the past, need to own a young woman exclusively for emotional validation n fulfilment...

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,
Glad to know that you are having fun with many potential chiobus to BY. I eagerly awaits the tintillating accounts of GG and you. My trip to China was very uneventful and not worth mentioning. But... I will be going again soon. This time, I will party !!!!

I am practicing hard the alpha male technique that you mentioned so many times on the thread. I am giving one particular chiobu (who has been aloof and haughty). the hot and cold treatment. It is quite funny to receive an sms from her saying that she was sorry for her poor attitude and hope to see me again. I reply her 2 days later and say " maybe".

A former BY is back in Singapore. ....
..............Since she is here seeking employment, I quietly slipped some money into her purse/bag when she was not looking. She smsed me later and expressed her thanks. When I sent her back, I nearly wanted to grab her and kiss her. But I held back. It was tough as I am actually dying to hold her in my arms and fuck her hard.

But.. I guess I will play the cool guy and let her make the first move.

Well.. just a small contribution from me to your great thread.

Take care and drive slowly.. ok ? Cheers.
Hi bro besafe,

Firstly, I like to thank u for ur frequent contributing to this thread.

Secondly, u r more successful w/ chio gals than me in many ways...u r making all the right moves!

It may be counterintuitive n illogical, but the only way to get a very attractive woman is for u to play hard to get. You must connect-disconnect...never treat her differently than any other gals or men for that matter, n NEVER say that u like her or do things to please her, or even worse, say that u love her. It's the kiss of the death as far as her attraction for u is concerned. A grave mistake I hv made until recently. Actions speak louder than words. So just do it. When the circumstances r right, just massage her arms, neck n ears...then kiss her n go from there, ravish her n give her COS, hahaha.

BTW, I like both GG n my niece BB, but I'm dun want to keep them for more than 6 months.

Cheers!

Quote:
LOL...you guys are really masters of "Control"
Hi bro,

There r many masters in this world. Definitely not me. I would be very sad if I'm a master bcos it means I hv no room for improvement. And I may get complacent n regress...

I'm happy to be a diligent student for the rest of my life. I want to keep improving relentlessly n leave no stone unturned in my chosen areas of interest. Life becomes very very exciting...

As for "control," u hv hit the the right button.

I now realize that true dominance is not controlling, manipulative or being tough or using threats n physical force...actually it's not even abt controlling others. No no no, true dominance is all abt self mastery n self control n emotional discipline. I call it Mind Mastery. It's being ur true self. Being completely fearless of death n fearless of hardship n pain n suffering prior to death. Being fearless of all losses, be it money, love, family, power, status, health, pussies, etc. Being fearless of...

Once u become such a MAN, many wonderful n unexpected things will start to happen...

I wish I knew this just a few months ago...

Cheers!

Here r some reflections on my personal, still very limited, experience in delivering COS.

You can certainly give most gals COS using ur fingers n tongue alone, but rocking ur didi in the pussy for an extended periods of say 30 min n longer is still the most crucial. There is a lot more intimacy n psychological bonding...n it gives a more satisfactory experience to both parties. The fit is optimal n natural n the gal may beg u to continue...aaahhhh...好舒服哦...x da ge, 我还要,多捅我..aahhhh...你要捅我几次都可以,越多次越好...我天天要...aaaahhh h...u will hv a serious new problem as she will become so sticky n may not leave u alone.

Additionally, how long ur gal wants ur didi in her pussy is a good indication of how much she is into u. I call it the "didi in pussy" or DIP Index. The higher the Index the better n if she has very high DIP Index (for u only), n if she is getting COS REGULARLY from u, she will be addicted to u! No amt of money n no man can take her away from u. You hv to dump her or u hv go into hiding, hahaha. BTW, it's almost impossible to fake a high DIP Index n COS.

Ths for reading n hv a good day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1