The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
蚂蚁上树 (Ants crawling up the tree)
i see i see, thanks for sharing bro. 11 green apples from me!
Old 09-07-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

long time didnt see RR post since RTC. tot she's back unfortunately nope.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried KK as she looks like syt.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/

Location central apartment good for foot soldiers and drivers.
She looks young to me maybe mid 20s, friendly and sweet.
Petite body and probably C cupper and not enhanced.
Massage wise quite ok but not oriented not pro of course. That's the ok part and the not ok part is sensual.
To me totally green and cmi but that's just me.
RTM- nah
Old 09-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/niko-massage/

always wanted to try this Niko, but reviews were a mixed bag. finally did and i have to say that she has her own pros and cons.

looks wise, i thought she looked nothing like her photo. age is quite telling on her but then again im into MILFs and if that's also your cup of tea, i think it will work for you.

pros
+ location was not too far off from the nearest MRT, good if you're taking public transport.
+ stays alone and apartment/toilet/bed was very clean.
+ her boobs for me personally are the best of what i've tried over the last few months. beautiful shape and size. didn't try to suck on them or play with her nipples but they are fantastic to grab. really well-maintained for her age.
+ great cock sucker, caveat is that there's no CIM, which is a shame. will take her time with your cock in her mouth, unlike a few of the other MLs i've tried (most get tired/bored after 5mins).

cons
- can come across as a bit rude and fiesty, before i reached her place. but after warming up she seems ok.
- not a great massager. probably a skip for those of you who like hard massages. she did put in effort but probably this isn't her forte.

rtm for me? 50/50, will go if i'm looking for a good blow from someone with great boobs.

as with all MR's, ymmv.

another cock sucker back
Old 09-07-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Feeling adventurous and tried this out:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/qiu-tian-massage/

Surprisingly prettier and younger than picture.

Massage is ok. Can be improved.

But she is very chatty and warm.

Sensual was standard but no rush.

Will def rtm.
Old 10-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Support4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before ?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lin-xie-massage/
Old 10-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4653
FR for Qian Qian

Chiongster here again! Tried this beauty and I must say, O…M….G…. I would call her SYT cos her look would be around late 20-ish to me and her figure is power sia! Slightly to the petite type but with good size milk jugs! Not too soft, not too hard. Okay, let’s see my FR;

Massage: 9/10 good solid massage, didn’t take sht cuts.
Service: cat bath whole body, making seductive sound to give you that extra kick!
Hj: 8/10 hj wise not bad, good thing is this girl knows how keep her body tightly close to you hj-ing. She allow autoam and can even go south but pls pls pls guys, don’t spoil market if you dunno how to pamper that area. You can slightly and softly rub the area but don’t rub and dig like you are paying $1000 f that ok?

Overall highly highly recommended! Good price and definitely 1 of the best figure around with the petite figure.

Pls do suppt her! Okay, see y’all in my next FR!
Old 10-07-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xian-xian-massage/

Actually she is Qian Qian 纤纤。

Location: Regular Cheongsters will know this place. There is basement parking. As shared earlier by bro Edmundng accessible by MRT and Buses. Shared apartment. Shared toilets.

Looks: IMHO she is prettier than the photo that AX shared. Smooth complexion. Dimpled smile. Fresh faced. Can be describe as GND or demure looking. Don’t really know if this means village girl looks but it’s pretty enuff for me.

Personality: A good conversationalist. Eager to please. Eager to learn. Receptive to feedback. There is chemistry even though it’s our first meeting. Conversation just flows throughout the session. Sincere person.

Sensual and Massage: definitely need hardcore training by bros here to reach a respectable standard. But effort shown. Tried to tickle the butt and do a HDLY. Decent cat bath. SN with panty. Smells good. Do share with her pointers to make the session even more enjoyable.

Body: bros who are suckers for (.)(.) and young taut body need to manage expectations. Small A with big brown eraser nipples that can turn hard with tongue stimulation. Can zhut zhut. Tummy not as taut as what U will expect from a young lady. Bros who visit subsequently can share more on the above findings.

Conclusion: She is pretty (to me). Sincere and nice to talk to. Not a time watcher. In fact we exceeded the hour mark but she is taking it really easy with the appts and screen through numbers carefully. So keep trying. Less commercial feel than AX. More like meeting up with a good pretty friend for some heavy petting. Politely informed that mouth and Crotch are OB areas. Wear a pad so no action outside panty too. YMMV.
No offence, but 纤 is xian, not qian. 纤维 is xian wei, not qian wei
Old 10-07-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
looks like we are in the doldrums where hardly any excitement checking out the web ML, simply due to 50% recycle and limited svcs ML, 30% aging and in the last mile mature ML , 20% FL masking as ML.
Absolutely spot on.

I've always been adventurous, willing to try new girls. Even those whose ads look abit dodgy in hopes of finding a gem.

But recently the fail rate is so high.

Today I visited Oishi (old milf, prob above 37) and 青苹果 (chubster, photoshop beyond resemblance). Ok if looks can't make it nvm, hopefully performance makes up for it. But nope. Both made me want to get up and leave, quickly.

I think I'm gonna stop experimenting or even visiting slg completely until stock is overhauled. Losing interest in some of my regulars for various reasons too.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
LOL! No offence taken. The pronunciation of her working name came from the horses mouth. So either she needs to update the website with the correct character or make do with whatever was already published.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

But recently the fail rate is so high.

Today I visited Oishi (old milf, prob above 37) and 青苹果 (chubster, photoshop beyond resemblance). Ok if looks can't make it nvm, hopefully performance makes up for it. But nope. Both made me want to get up and leave, quickly..

Seems like you've been taking quite a few bad hits recently. But thanks for the insights bro.

Oishi late 30s still want to act like SN vanilla at 120!!? Geez, and I was actually considering her. Apple I think was quite well documented before as a boring, zero-assets no-go too.

Anyway, do regroup and recalibrate. Perhaps experiment with the other options we have now, of which I am finding very exciting encounters. My yesterday's Dome 1 bonk was a fair FL, though 30 years old, has a banging body just like Aini's - perky natural B boobs, bubble butt and all.

PS. Say, who's that identical twin with exactly the same nick as you, but created in July 2022?
Old 10-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

Just tried one of phuckyew’s recommendations. I know that YMMV… but honestly you need to discount your expectations by like 99%… bloody waste of my time…. Even upped his points for his sharing.

I hope it’s a case of differences in expectation… and not that he’s shilling these for his own benefits
Old 10-07-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Lol that's not me. You very bored ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakuIt View Post
https://www.$$$$$11.net/girl.php?id=4933

Visited this new girl which just arrived in SG
Looks : Should be at her mid to late twenty
Body : Slim
Boobs: Natural B+
Massage 7/ 10 :Got strength but only do the back
Sensual : 8/10 : As she is new in the trade,there will be some skyness but she is putting in her effort
GFE :8 / 10 : Good
RTM: worth to return to visit
Old 10-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Dome 1 too many fake new accounts writing fake fr. I've seen a few open door and I rejected. Was it you I read who had a foolproof way of checking if the girl is genuine?

I'm abit sian to be honest. Seems like the good stuff can only be found overseas.

As for this boliao person creating a visually similar account to impersonate, he must be damn free. Need to pofma him lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seems like you've been taking quite a few bad hits recently. But thanks for the insights bro.

Oishi late 30s still want to act like SN vanilla at 120!!? Geez, and I was actually considering her. Apple I think was quite well documented before as a boring, zero-assets no-go too.

Anyway, do regroup and recalibrate. Perhaps experiment with the other options we have now, of which I am finding very exciting encounters. My yesterday's Dome 1 bonk was a fair FL, though 30 years old, has a banging body just like Aini's - perky natural B boobs, bubble butt and all.

PS. Say, who's that identical twin with exactly the same nick as you, but created in July 2022?
Old 10-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Lol that's not me. You very bored ah?
Your imposter appeared in the English massage lady thread too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

It is clear some attention deprived lunatic trolling the threads bombing with nonsensical stuff. Just let him be. These people are like parasites leeching for any kind of reaction or response. Don't give them such luxury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
We even have Chinese teachers here these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1