The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Does it mean that

3.5G = SN, full body roaming and can touch pussy (hand inside panties)
Don't read too much into these la bro. Study the situation, assess the girl reaction then just go for the kill! Most ML will tell you nicely and remove your hand if they don't allow. Though once a while kena fiesty one will kena F by her lol. Tread with caution ⚠️!

Last edited by Johndick; 06-07-2022 at 07:03 PM.
Old 06-07-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Did you go to A or B
Hey bro. I went to A. 4th floor if I'm not wrong. I went to B 5th floor before and I know both of them who are there. Do let me know if you know who's the other lady. Thanks!!
Old 06-07-2022, 08:01 PM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Don't read too much into these la bro. Study the situation, assess the girl reaction then just go for the kill! Most ML will tell you nicely and remove your hand if they don't allow. Though once a while kena fiesty one will kena F by her lol. Tread with caution ⚠️!
Yes John and thank you. I understand what you meant. I came across a ML and rtm on the 5th time, she cease allowing me to do what she previously allowed. I got off the bed, bathed and FO. Never to return. She got every right to restrict. I have every right to spend my money in whichever way I want.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Hey bro. I went to A. 4th floor if I'm not wrong. I went to B 5th floor before and I know both of them who are there. Do let me know if you know who's the other lady. Thanks!!
haha i think u got it confused. but just a hint, the good stuff are all on top. not bottom.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
haha i think u got it confused. but just a hint, the good stuff are all on top. not bottom.
AY had shifted out from there.
Old 06-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
So you're saying that AY is considered "good stuff"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
AY had shifted out from there.
Old 06-07-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yah, this one not cast in stone la, different people interprete different. End of the day is similar to off menu services, ML will vary their threshold according to how comfortable/ uncomfortable she is with the bro. A bro may get SN to strip FN and paint her but for other bro she may insist on strictly SN. So the only thing we should focus on is just try to push the boundaries as much as we can. Different people will achieve different milestones.

Yes, Bro. End of the day, like I say before YMMV.
Old 06-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Seeing Xiao Li listed on SLG and book her for a session.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-li-massage/

Thought she'd be in one of MP on the listed area.
Am surprised she got her own single room condo.
Used to book her for massage where she's working at MP.
Looks: late 40s small size milf.
As usual good in massage.
Boobs: enhanced small C, firm and nice to grab.
Managed to shoot twice.
Might RTM if slots are available.
Old 06-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/cici-massage/

Any bro try this one before? Or did she have another name? Tried searching for FR but dont seem to be the same cici
Old 06-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes John and thank you. I understand what you meant. I came across a ML and rtm on the 5th time, she cease allowing me to do what she previously allowed. I got off the bed, bathed and FO. Never to return. She got every right to restrict. I have every right to spend my money in whichever way I want.
should be got boyfriend liao. then everything also cannot. i have came across 2 diff mls who are like that.
Old 06-07-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zerglurker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Seeing Xiao Li listed on SLG and book her for a session.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-li-massage/

Thought she'd be in one of MP on the listed area.
Am surprised she got her own single room condo.
Used to book her for massage where she's working at MP.
Looks: late 40s small size milf.
As usual good in massage.
Boobs: enhanced small C, firm and nice to grab.
Managed to shoot twice.
Might RTM if slots are available.

wow bro late 40s is really quite old. she must still look good and have good skill for you to shoot twice haha
Old 06-07-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted
deleted
deleted

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-07-2022 at 06:58 AM.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
I would have done the same man. Similarly I find it hard to patronise ML whom cut back on key services that they previously offer. Be it from FN become SN or from having BJ to no BJ at all. They have every right to alter what they are willing to provide of course, but it just doesn't feel good to me knowing there were more on the menu before for the same fee. Unless I totally have no knowledge at all that they do more in the past la, ignorance is bliss lol. To each their own but for me I prefer to support MLs whom don't cut back on important services
Old 06-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I would have done the same man. Similarly I find it hard to patronise ML whom cut back on key services that they previously offer. Be it from FN become SN or from having BJ to no BJ at all. They have every right to alter what they are willing to provide of course, but it just doesn't feel good to me knowing there were more on the menu before for the same fee. Unless I totally have no knowledge at all that they do more in the past la, ignorance is bliss lol. To each their own but for me I prefer to support MLs whom don't cut back on important services
Same boat bro.
Been so called upgraded from SN to FN, and speak french
But after few visits, become 3G SN, sibeh kill mood
By giving benefit of doubt, I tried second time, still returned back to pure vanilla

Then no more rtm..
Once ur service upgraded for free, then will expect the next visit will get the minimum standard as last visit
Old 07-07-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJtryouts View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-xue-er/
PS. If I managed to book xue er, my number is definitely in the database right? Having an issue with 1 particular girl who just won't reply me (didnt spam or anything, just texted like 3 times to check availability)
There is more than one ... did you ask her to "register" you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1