The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-01-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
livmeelone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR - GINNY from LUST365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Damage: 120/45/1
Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 9.5
Kiss: 8.5
Pussy: 9
Bbj: 8.5
Fj: 8.5 9
Overall:
Sibei siok! Has face and body. Like buffet. Eat all
You can. Haha

Rtf: yes
Old 06-01-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Dior From galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969912&highlight=

Looks:Looks very similar to photos petite lady

Skin tone: in between fair and thai tone.

Body: She's pretty short with nice and soft Enhanced breasts that are GREAT to fondle and suck.

BBBJ: quite good, i'm not a BBBJ guy but its quite enjoyable.

FJ: Great at riding! Fast and hard while providing great stereo. Her passion and energy is really what makes it feel soooo much better then any other I've experience (I'm a noob though so that might not be saying much) Once again, hardworking and accommodating.

We spend the remaining time for the 1 shot session chatting about various topic occasionally with the help of google translator before times up.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
ech7zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Penning here for diary keepsake. This year toning down abit, age catching up.

Usual go to stable suddenly on break so scrolling through and saw some trusted senior bros posting new stable.

FoxyThai - Desiree

Probably early to mid twenties, sweet smile, petite, light thai tanned. Can be your GND or your FWB or your foxy lady. Prettier than the photos IRL and IMHO

Location is discreet, queen size bed, room cosy enough, small bathroom tough to squeeze in 2 to shower. Normal mid size towel.

Natural B, shaved with light stubble, bakness 4-5. Jovial and easy to break the ice. Nice GND personality and cheery attitude, high GFE.

Offered massage but i decline, easily wet, allow sensual frenching, painting and gentle fingering. Very patient, hard working and service oriented as i usually take a long time and try her best to get me ready for 2nd shot

Understand it’s her first stint here, bros do go gentle and not scare away a hidden gem. Happy weekends and happy bonking!
Old 06-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
bobbabot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name: Kylie
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=kylie

Session with Kylie today 6/1/2024
Looks: fresh and pretty
Body: killer curves
Boobs: average size. Perky.
Pussy: fresh seafood from the sea. Good tasting and suckable clit
Bbbj: very wet but felt just normal to me
Fj: my highlight. Can tell that i am y if the ‘chosen ones’ managed to RAW she said one reason is that im nice and gentle to her. Super ego boost when she slowly uncapped me. Turned me on super high. Really no complain with her tightness and wetness. Didn’t last long. Too good feeling
Old 07-01-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Aoffy from Merci

looks – 6 (avg looking. some discount vs pics)
Boobs – 8.5 (nice huge melons and original too. minimal sag. seeing and playing those remind me of "omoi")
Body - 8 (slightly meaty but skin quite fair)
BBBJ - 7 (she is very obliging to give a longer blow so some added points for effort)
FJ - 7 (minus point for using ky right at the beginning. otherwise overall was ok no commercial feel)
GFE - 8 (will cuddle and try to have small chat even tho there were some language barrier so have to use translator. she will not like dress up immediately and expect u to leave kind)
Service - 6 (will shower tgr but nth fanciful)
RTF - we shall see. too many targets at the moment
Old 07-01-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!

Saw got new blood and booked WAWA From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=970054&highlight=

OKT: Fast arrangement and smooth process

Looks: Face 90%, She is pretty and she looks the most similar to the photo

Body: Prefer meatier body but those who like slim will like her, she is very conscious about her body though

Boobs: Natural B and very nice to suck, slight sagging as expected from that kind of size

BBBJ: Almost misfired she's taking her time to slowly blow and slurp the rod, will lick your ball like lollipop

FJ: Accomodate any position you want, didn't rush and will slow down if you ask so, not much of a moaner but her panting was enough to make me high and pump faster.

Old 07-01-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Prada

From Galaxy

Looks: 9/10 I mean look at her small sweet
Body: 9/10 slim slender body. Like that she has white smooth skin.
Boobs: 9/10 34C boobies. Cannot complain with this.
BBBJ + FJ: 9/10. Good in sucking and licking. Bites her lip look at me and suck again. can take DT. Made my dick really sloppy. Was able to control more so I just asked her to sit on me. Jump and grind on me while she moaned so sexily. I myself was enjoying feeling my cock throbbing inside her pussy seeing her sweet face as I play with her hard erected nipples and ended with CIM.

Old 07-01-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6986 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...5#post22959135

Kara from kinkythai

Managed to draw 1st blood from bro kinky Thai. Fastest reply from bro KT. Chiong straight to hotel knowing that I have booked her first timing.

1st impression, fair and tall girl. Curvy and busty.

Lovely pink nipples, enhanced but still love and good to suck.

Good GFE, tries her best effort to massage me.

Good bbbj service to make me hard and almost CIM due to the slurpy and no hands BJ.

Started with missionary and ended up with cow girl. Best part is her Ass.

Damn steam to ask her to wear her black thongs and push to the side and doggy her. Sibei songzzzzz

Looks:9/10
Looks: 9/10 fair and sexy
Body: 9.6/10 killer curves, best part is her ass
Boobs: 9.5/10 Enhanced C cup but soft to the touch
Pussy: trimmed and very tight
Bbbj: 9/10 very wet but no hands sibei song

Will RTF her before she leaves.
Fj:
Old 07-01-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: Foxy
Horse: Amelia

Itchy again so tikam tikam shoot one arrow and landed on foxyThai Amelia.

Not your typical FL. She's educated and intelligent, observant and curious. Can hold a proper mature conversation with you type. Carried herself very well. Sweet girl.

Tries her best to please but she was injured before my session so I was extra gentle and careful. She's very lanky, slim and got some abs one. B cup maybe? Actually this type is my cup of tea. Super skinny, natural boobs, long legs.

We spent alot of time chatting which I was OK with. I think I was the 8th and it was her first day, some more kenna injured, poor thing la. Haven't eat some more. She did finish me off though with hj and bj and her skills are excellent. Might RTF to complete the mission.

Some live pics to accentuate her slim figure, enjoy bros...

Old 07-01-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster4eva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbabot View Post

Name: Kylie
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=kylie

Session with Kylie today 6/1/2024
Looks: fresh and pretty
Body: killer curves
Boobs: average size. Perky.
Pussy: fresh seafood from the sea. Good tasting and suckable clit
Bbbj: very wet but felt just normal to me
Fj: my highlight. Can tell that i am y if the ‘chosen ones’ managed to RAW she said one reason is that im nice and gentle to her. Super ego boost when she slowly uncapped me. Turned me on super high. Really no complain with her tightness and wetness. Didn’t last long. Too good feeling
Wow, RAW sia..
Old 07-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady - Kitty
Stable - Kinkangel
Date - 6 Jan 2024

2nd time booking with OKT and I have to say, it has been a good experience. Fast and prompt response.

Location is a nice place. Room size is acceptable for what I came for.

Kitty is really young. Looks a bit different from the pictures but it is her. No B&S. Her body is really sexy, and no tattoos. Boobs are enhanced, but done very nicely. Nipples are made for licking and play. Pussy clean shaven, warm and tight. Can feel her coming on my cock, the pulsatile feeling. It is very nice. After cumming, allowed me to leave my cock inside to enjoy the last few sensation of orgasm, unlike some FLs who will pull you out quickly after cumming.

Already planning for RTF. Cannot wait to play with that body again.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Javale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJavale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amina- Teeruklover

Look: 9 long hair, without make up still look beautiful. Natural beauty. Same as what was posted.

Body : 9/10. Petite, Sexy slim and super smooth body. Fair skin too. Enhance C boobs and perky ass

Painting: 8 she's sensitive and vocal, make alot of noise can feel her body keep squirming, shaven, tight and tasty with no smell.

Frenching: 9, honey sweet lips tongue fight slow and sensual, wet DFK all the way.

BBBJ: Superb build-up, good variation with tongue and initiates deepthroat. Good slurping effect

FJ : 10/10 Cowgirl is amazing and her favorite position. Missionary was passionate with lots of stereo and touching. Moaning was awesome

GFE: 10 GFE is over the max meter as being treated like her bf

RTF: yes

Thanks bro SK
Old 07-01-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
ultraitor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

View by KinkAngel69

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=968963

Look : Similar to pics
Body : Not for boob lovers, very tall and slim, nice soft skin, ass can grab
Bj : Good suction, goes really deep, tongue power, almost finish
Fj : Tight, good rider, takes whatever position you want
Gfe : Speaks a little english, a little green to this line, but after breaking the ice, much better.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kyparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience with June from Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=june

Looks: 9.5/10 good looking. I feel she is the star for this batch. Really pretty
Body: 9.5/10 my type. Smooth skin, white complexion, not too short and most of all sexy curves
Boobs: 9/10 C cup
Frenching: 9/10 passionately done like real lovers
Bbbj: 9/10 suction on point with lusty looks while sucking me. Tiptop from all of my bonk sessions so far.
FJ: 9/10 any position you think of. She can do it. Solid ang pai service
Old 07-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
trento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdued review for POSH from Galaxy

Missed her during the earlier stint few mths ago and jumped on it the moment she was back. The earlier reviews is real excpet just need to discount a bit on looks.

Not gonna go full review but she is a good fuck overall. Tall lass with solid real small C tits and nice ass. Enthu with the fuck and doesnt shy away from 2nd shot. Happy to accomdate the positions you want and can take a good pounding. Doesnt CIM thou.

Happy to rtf if she comes back again.
cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1