The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2012, 05:20 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
【ANNOUNCEMENT】 111th CANTON FAIR (15/04/12 - 05/05/12)

Please take note of Canton Fair dates from April-May 2012.
Hotel room rates in Changping, Dongguan will increase by around ¥30 as usual.

111th CANTON FAIR (15/04/12 - 05/05/12)

Date
Phase One: 15th-19th April, 2012 9:30-18:00
Phase Two: 23rd-27th April, 2012 9:30-18:00
Phase Three: 1st May - 5th May, 2012 9:30-18:00

Fair Interval: 20th-22nd April, 2012
Fair Interval: 28th-30th April, 2012

Venue
China Import and Export Complex (Pazhou Complex)
No. 380, Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou, China
Old 07-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrnobody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
like what bro willie said ... this hotel is located inside 上下九路 .. a shopping street and many eateries ard the area ...
right just outside the hotel and u can experience all the local dishes ...
u'll never be hungry staying in this hotel ...
hotel room is spacious, clean, safe and comfort ...
but it is away from 白馬天河 or 三元里 ...
traffic can be quite bad in GZ during the peak hour ...
hi bro,
for this hotel that you are staying, can we bring girls back without any worry?
Old 08-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Bro le113ru, thks a lot for the lead. I am new in GZ, been here a about month and upon reading this, visited the spa 4 times already. Very straight forward and economical. Its located in Haizhu area. Take the metro to changgang, take exit C2, as you take the escalator up to the main street, just walk straight about 400 to 500 meters. The hotel is on the left side. Enter the hotel and take the lift after the reception area on the left. Its on the 3rd floor. Full service is RMB378
If you are unable to find the place, the telephone number is 84414213.
I have tried 3 girls but dont know their names. However, below are some description to assist those who are interested
123 - around 25yo, big boops, think Its D cup, gargle back and front massage, hot and cold bbbj, AR, multiple position FJ
161 - mid 20s, willing to please, gargle back, front and thighh massage, AR, multi position FJ
188 - 30yo, she is the oldest amongst the girls, provides the best service.
Apparently, she is the teacher to all the newbies. Extremely good hot and cold bbbj, AR, gargle back and front massage. Deep throat, multi position FJ

SPA is a bit old and run down. Locker room, shower facilities, steam bath, tv and rest area is quite big. Overall extremely value for money.

Hi Fastlizard,

How do you rate the girls so far in the looks department on a score of 10?

It will be useful for cheongers to know if economical also = below average looking girls...
Old 08-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
Hi Fastlizard,

How do you rate the girls so far in the looks department on a score of 10?

It will be useful for cheongers to know if economical also = below average looking girls...
Certainly.. But of cos this is my view and i must say that the corridor where the manager will lead you to meet the girl is dim and the rooms are very dim. You dont get the view the girls before selecting but you can tell the manager thr type of girls u prefer. There are two managers there, both ladies and both quite friendly. Its a nice, friendly place just a bit run down.. Nothing compared to CP standard.
Girl 123
Looks 6.5/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 7/10
Bbbj 7/10
Fj 8/10

Girl 161
Looks 6/10
Body 7/10
Attitude 7/10
Bbbj 6/10
Fj 7/10

Girl 188
Looks 5.5/10
Body 6/10
Attitude 8/10
Bbbj 9/10
AR 8/10
Fj 7/10
Old 08-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by syckness View Post
Are there some hot parties here in Guangzhou, we already tested Heihei club and Cat Walk but girls are not that naughty
After my spa I took a cab to 長堤大馬路 (Chang Ti Da Ma Lu). Been almost a year since I been to this area and the clubs looked different. I asked the taxi to stop at the first 3 clubs I saw. No covers. Learnt later the club I went to, D8, was just renovated not long ago.

Club is divided into dance hall and KTV rooms. Since I'm alone the usher guided me to an empty seat. Said he would find a beautiful girl to sit with me. OK long story short... nothing happened. The "beautiful girl" was a Hakka Cantonese. Tall about 1,7m, pleasant looking though a bit big boned. Played dice games with me but disappeared for the rest of the night after my 6 cans of beer was finished.

Whilst poor me was looking lost waiting for my butterfly to return. the next table invited me over. Ended the night making friends with the tables around me. What a motley party bunch... Shandong business woman, low level Beijing bureaucrat, old gay (I suspect) Cantonese ah beng, a black guy another local and 2 girls working there (sorry can't remember whats their job description) eating & drinking until closing time. Guess we were all looking for friendship on a cold lonely night? God knows how many cans of beer we drank that night. Luckily my hotel was nearby. Managed to get back. Woke up early with a hangover that lasted til evening & the name cards of one of the girls and club head bouncer.

Damage: 6 cans of Bud is RMB210 / a dozen RMB 280
Buy by the dozen cheaper and can keep come back another time drink!
Lady cocktail drink (雞尾酒) RMB 250 - like waterfall in Spore TD.
Quite an extensive food menu to go with our alcohol but prices not really cheap - a grilled fish at RMB45?

Can go back again but wiser as in skip the lady drinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
wah ... powderful man, bro ...
i must use this trick when in china ...
Happened by accident. The recep was trying to explain something to me in Cantonese which I dun really understand. So I said "excuse me?". She went "Oh" and started speaking halting English to me. Asked me "Where u from?" "Thailand" just somehow slipped from my lips.

Fun coz can hear what they are saying about you & my masseuse kept saying "泰國“ and pointing to me each time we met into her colleagues in the hallway.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
milover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Certainly.. But of cos this is my view and i must say that the corridor where the manager will lead you to meet the girl is dim and the rooms are very dim. You dont get the view the girls before selecting but you can tell the manager thr type of girls u prefer. There are two managers there, both ladies and both quite friendly. Its a nice, friendly place just a bit run down.. Nothing compared to CP standard.
Girl 123
Looks 6.5/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 7/10
Bbbj 7/10
Fj 8/10

Girl 161
Looks 6/10
Body 7/10
Attitude 7/10
Bbbj 6/10
Fj 7/10

Girl 188
Looks 5.5/10
Body 6/10
Attitude 8/10
Bbbj 9/10
AR 8/10
Fj 7/10
Hi TS, just to add coz i just came back from GZ yesterday! the place is great to chill out relax.. i tried their massage below will be my humble rating:

girl 110
looks 7/10 (dark room i could be wrong)
body 7/10 (meaty kind with nice BOOBS-C cup)
Attitude 8/10 horny and friendly
Massage 7/10 (only strong back massage for 20min and action start liao)
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10 SOP Catbath and i lead the action lol
Fingering and painting not happening coz she said very sensitive.

overall very fun action with her and lotsa dirty talks. my 2IC standing hard when i'm writing this lol..
Old 08-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spunk4lot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the valuable infos, i just arrived at GZ today and am staying at TianHe, anyone else is here right now ?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk4lot View Post
Thanks for all the valuable infos, i just arrived at GZ today and am staying at TianHe, anyone else is here right now ?
I live in Tianhe area, however I am now in Shanghai. I have multiple back to back trips over the next 2 weeks. I plan to go CP on the 24th and 25th alone. Do you want to join me? Anyone here want to go together?
Old 09-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
I live in Tianhe but am in Shanghai now. Have back to back biz trips the next two weeks but will be available on the weekend of 24th and 25th. Do you live in GZ? I am planning to go to CP, interested to join me? Any bros interested to go?

10am Leave GZ east
11am Arv hotel, check in
11.15am Go foot massage either Pozolim or Hui Hua hotel
12.30nn Lunch, roast goose
2pm Virgin hotel Spa
6pm Euroasia KTV pick girls
6.30pm Go dinner
7.30pm Back to KTV

Leave on sunday after lunch..
Old 09-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Thank you for the reply fastlizard,i will be going to Foshan tomorrow and unfortunately i will be leaving on Sunday. I do not live here, only for business trips. I have been hearing about CP too, but my chinese is too limited for me to go places alone. I will be heading to Tai Zhou and Shanghai during the end of the month. Let me see if I can stop by CP before heading up north.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

By the way, any place around here (tian He) to recommend me ? might just go check it out tonight. Thank you !

Last edited by spunk4lot; 09-03-2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: thank you added.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
By the way, any place around here (tian He) to recommend me ? might just go check it out tonight. Thank you !
There are many SPA in Tianhe but I have not tried any so cant recommend. Sorry, I have just moved here recently. However, i am quite familiar with CP as i have been there many times before moving to China.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Lets hoping i can make it back end of this month then.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

Oh guys, well, found out that my hotel (Hotel Royal Mediterranean) has a spa/massage place on the 12th floor. and it is a huge place... was greeted by many staffs, this is no mean a cheap place from the first impression. I proceed anyway( was too lazy to go far after a day walking at Pazhou).

A girl attended me, her name is ICE, really nice looking , asked me what type of massage do i want, so i chose Thai massage. costs me RMB400++. unfortunately, she wasnt the one whom is going to massage me. She led me to a room downstairs ( it is like a maze) and was greeted by another lady (vietnamese) but speaks fluent mandarin. Her massage was pretty good, lotsa strength, i added another hour ( add RMB 200). after that she asked if i wanted to massage down there, i nodded and she went on. After the deed, she only asked forr a RMB 100 tip. Basically it is really a very nice place if you want to relax , sauna, etc... and maybe a happy ending in the end. Sure it is pricey, but i did enjoyed the environment. Went back to the lounge to look for ICE but she wasn;t there, but she gave me her card with her number. Came back to the room and called her, she is still working.. half an hour more... will call her back after.... tap tap tap tap......

My kinda first review in a long time. Did i miss out anything?
Old 10-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Her massage was pretty good, lotsa strength, i added another hour ( add RMB 200). after that she asked if i wanted to massage down there, i nodded and she went on. After the deed, she only asked forr a RMB 100 tip. Did i miss out anything?
Yeah...
1) Where is this hotel? Kinda confusing from your earlier posts. You mentioned that u stay in Tianhe. Was walking in Pazhou and should be in Foshan now right?
2) what "deed" was the extra RMB300 for? FJ? HJ? BBBJ? Please specify.

Thanks!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1