The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 27-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
honestwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Scarlett - CF

Just had a session with Scarlett from Club Friday. OKT was very helpful and replied promptly.

Looks: 9 skin is slightly darker than in photo. She is slim and petite in person. Face quite pretty and sexy, if you're into GND beauty this is the one.

Boobs: 8 B cup definitely enough to grab. Natural lovers will like, as it bounce freely when you bonk her.

Catbath: 8 patient and not rushing while her hands gently roaming my ass, cock and balls.

BJ: 9 was not very long because I was already hard from her foreplay and just from looking at her body when she get naked. She gave a very good head and I was already super horny and want to fuck her.

FJ: 9 very accommodating to different positions. Watching her tits bounce when she’s riding damn shiok. I got DFK from her in this position. Then switched to missionary, fucked her while I fingered her clit. Glad we both can enjoy the fuck.

GFE: 8.5 she’s a bit shy probably just met but she got comfortable and able to see she is really polite and friendly. Got to talk to her more as the session continue.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
subwaymeltz is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable: Lust365
Okt: Responsive
Lady: Miumiu

Looks/body: 8/10 (Slim syt with b cup. Tanned tone not fair type.)
Bbbj: 8/10 (good suction bbbj and not lazy i find it + point)
Fj: 8/10 (Definately a tight pussy)
Gfe: 9/10 (almost can speak simple eng no problem communicating at all)
RTF: Yes i would

Overall good session.
Upon entry, took off my clothes for me, paid her, brought me to shower, wash me clean, bbbj in the toliet, dried up proceed to bed. Bbbj and came on her boobs for the first round. Rest a while and did my fav doggy style and burst out my full tank in mins.. . Left after an hr. Bros like young girls and good communication skills u can try her.

Thanks bro lust for fixing the appointment.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Pearl from club Friday .

Look: the photos r her. Darker by 2 or 3 tone.
Boobs: c natural. Best asset
Body: short with slight heavy bottom.
Bbbj: Green here. But good attitude to try to please .
Painting: reactive
French: she doesn’t speak
Fj: good like making love with gf.
Gfe: good but shy.
Rtf material?: 50/50.

Thanks Okt for the arrangement. Thanks fellow bros for reading. Appreciate your points.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolfman119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tasted New Year from KinkAngel

She's really cute and gentle. My dream girl.

Looks 9/10 - pretty face and smiles a lot
Body 8/10 – White skin and very soft
Boobs 10/10 - soft and large boobs
Bbbj 8/10 – sensational suction and DT action
FJ 9/10 – a bit shyness make you feel desired
Old 27-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hairlessspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ginny from Lust365
Looks: 8/10 - Similar to pics, a little like those Jav actress
Boobs:10/10 - for boobs lover.
Frenching: 8.5/10 - She can french, during missionary.
Catbath: 8/10 - Lick nipple, tease me by keep touching my lower parts with her hands. Very sensual touch.
Bbbj:8/10 - nothing to comment about, normal bbbj.
FJ:8.5/10 - accommodating to different positions. In fact, she actually initate the positions. So first shot -> she ride on me, after that switch to doggy, and then switch to missionary. finished first shot in missionary rather quick. 2nd shot begins, catbath and her sensual touch and rest is history
Gfe: 9/10

Rtf: Definitely a yes.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Zul2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Palmy from RollyPolly
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...0#post22931530
Looks: 9 cute, will grow on you
Body: 9 petite, slim
Boobs: 9 enhanced boobs
Painting:9 responsive
BBBJ: 9 good suction and some slow deep throat
FJ: 10 good stereo, no ky needed
GFE: 9 like real gf (depend on chemistry)
RTF: yes
Old 27-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Tried Palmy from RollyPolly
Painting:9 responsive
BBBJ: 9 good suction and some slow deep throat
FJ: 10 good stereo, no ky needed
GFE: 9 like real gf (depend on chemistry)
Old 27-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Tried Palmy from Rolly Polly
Painting: 9 responsive
BBBJ: 9 good suction and some deep throat
FJ: 10 good stereo
GFE: 9 like real gf (depends on chem)
Old 27-12-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Tssoull is Cool - loads of Potential

Okt: x-factor, fr for gem
Looks: 9.5/10 look like pic
Body: petite fair skin little girl
Boobs: A with perky nips not for boobs lover
Ass: slim with ass
Pussy: shaven
Bj, fj: 9/10 good service, good bj & fj. Really a gem.
Gfe: 8.5/10 cute little gfe

Rtf: it’s a gem indeed. Rtf if able to.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 2
carlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to behold

MIUMIU - LUST365
120/45/1

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=miumiu

Booked MiuMiu as my reward for working hard this year
LOOKS: 9/10 slutty looks
BODY: 9/10 super hot petite body
BOOBS: 8/10 B cup
PUSSY: 9/10 shaved and super sensitive to painting and touch
BBBJ: 9/10 good swirling of tongue even her mouth is stuffed with my little bro. Idk how she do it, it’s damn good
FJ: 9/10 foreplay done well. We both end up high and wild
GFE: 9/10 extremely touchy and loves kissing

RTF: yes,definitely
Old 27-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Tried Palmy from rollypolly
Painting: 9 responsive
BBBJ: 9 good suction and some deep throat
FJ: 10 good stereo
GFE: 9 like real gf (depends on chem)
Old 27-12-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of light

Estelle, Foxythai

Damage: Discreet/2s/90mins.
Pls check with Stable for any ongoing promo

Was pleasantly surprised that the current girls at foxy all provide AR actions. Anya caught my eye with her photos and OKT R was honest- must give at least 10% discounts. But due to her recent popularity, timing unable to match when I able to sneak out, hence I was recommended to Estelle.

Was told that this is her first time in this trade, so was not very sure what to expect. But given a few positives experiences with this stable, I went ahead with recommended Estelle anyway.

Location: Now previous location at G area was very good. This one, however, im not a big fan of. Was told that it may only be temporary but well, may not get to find out. Standard SOP to get to the room, but was given instructions on climbing at least few flights of stairs for before the lift. And when I finally get to the door, I’m already late for a couple of minutes, and panting for breath. One thing I like about this stable is, despite me being late, OKT still ensured a full 90mins session.

Face/ Body: Knocked the door, greeted by the door smiling at me, is Estelle in a super short low cut red dress. The Christmas dress. I leaned forward to peck her on the cheeks while she responded by giving me a tight hug and a squeeze on my butts. Not bad for a first impression. Looks-wise, could be very chio in her younger years. Still good-looking, prolly need about 10-20% discount from her Christmas photos. One thing I liked about her is her height and flawless skin. Body proportion in my opinion at her age (guessing early-mid 30s), is considered good; tall, slim and busty, with the lighter shade of tan.

Boobs: C Size boobs, more than a handful. Normally a sensitive person, didn’t asked but guessing could be man-made. But it definitely feels almost natural, well at least not rock hard solid which i encountered before.

French: 10/10 DFK, I’m a sucker for GFE and she loves kissing as much as I do. Practically from the time we entered the shower our tongues are interlocked with each other except for a few occasions apart when she’s giving heads to me or licking my butthole.

AR: Not the best but good enough. To her credit she’s hard working and very willing to please, and constantly checking on me.

BBBJ: This is the highlight. One of the best I experienced, the lead up to the bj was intense, resulting in one of the kinkiest I ever received. BBBJ action starts from the shower, washed me up before going down, teasing my dick with her fingers first, gentle strokes up and down caressing my balls. Once hardened, her tongue proceeded to envelope my entire cock inside her mouth. At times slow and sensual, increasing intensity and suction with my cue then slowing down and tease my rock hard cock with her tongue swirling around my head, eyes fixed on me from below. In no time released my first load in her warm mouth right in the shower.

FJ: Except for her not very good command of English, GFE level is maximised by a lot of kisses and hugs/cuddles. The communication barrier without google translate were non-existent due to not much is required to be said. She knows what I want simply by reading my reactions. Words are replaced by kisses and it led to a love-making session which I didn’t very often experienced in my years of bonking FL. Started with CG, both hands cannot get enough of her tits, all the while DFK, switched to Missionary continuously frenching while pumping my cock into her with her breathing hard and moaning in ecstasy. And finally ended in standing doggy, with both hands grabbing her tits from behind, mouth and tongue glued together before collapsing onto the bed.

Final Verdict: Long after the release of my 2nd, we are still in bed cuddling and enjoying each other’s warmth beneath the blankets, with the condom still on my limp cock. Rarely can I be aroused after the 2nd release in such a short time when she fiddled with my cock while trying to clean me up. I declined the invitation of course due to old age. In general, Estelle is not the best looker around, definitely not the youngest. But with her hardworking attitude and eagerness + willingness to please, makes getting into role and potentially providing one of the best GFE feel around.

Again, dont take me word by word. Your experience may differ from mine, because I may not kiss as good as you are.

RTF: Most likely yes.

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Old 27-12-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Cumon82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a seasion with Rita from sexhouse69 stable. Decided to post an FR for the benefit of bros interested in her.

Looks: 4/10 the photo is her but maybe 15-20 years ago. I am into milf but she is just M, maybe even G from her jewellery.
Boobs: 9/10. The only good thing! Soft and big and saggy like very big papayas
Body: 5/10 older lady body
Bbbj: 7/10 hav technique but not much suction and short
FJ: 7/10 pussy loose. She will look away and cannot kiss so no feel
Overall: 6/10. Price is abit high for only the 40FF
Old 27-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
captainkomtar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fon, Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10

Personality: 9.5/10 service oriented and polite

Body: 9/10 super petite

Bbbj: 8.5/10

Fj: 9/10 tight and easily wet
Old 27-12-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
hottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhottyspice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Seduction’s Fon.

Looks: Photo posted is her alright. the second and third resembles her. She is my type of cai so i rate her as one of the more beautiful ladies in Dome 1.

Body: Best way to describe maybe to say she is slim, the way i like it. Nice butt for doggy.

Boobs: Natural big B to C boobs. Nice round shaped with protruding nipples on top of that peak.

Catbath and BBBJ: SOP licking and sucking of nipples and inner thighs before going down to the main event. Probably 10mins on my tool and balls with some deep throat no hands - damn shiok! Good use of her tongue flickering my head and balls. It is not those wet slurpy type which i preferred but her BBBJ is probably her stronger selling points.

FJ: After painting, i started with missionary and maybe whacked her abit too hard oops... she has that beautiful CFM look when we were in missionary pos and it was really a great view... i stayed for a good 20mins before i had to stop to rest.. switched to doggy and again, a mistake... doggy her for less than 10mins, buay tahan and surrendered my swimmers.. with a beautiful view of her back and butt, it is hard not to surrender heehee... no second shot for me... showered, rested abit and left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1