The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
LOL, all i can say is "dont worry bro, you are not alone!"
in my few encounters with her, so far i only manage to FJ once (and nothing to shout about actually).

her skills are indeed legendary...
Got zapped -1 by a goondu
Old 15-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
H2 Maggie & Sally are both cat50. However they have been known to accept $40 especially if you are their 1st customer for the day or if business is bad on that day. Normally if they have not hit their targetted income by 5pm..... they will accept $40 jobs.
So if you want to save $10 go on a slow day and go late hours.
thanks bor. i never know got this kind of tang tau.
pay 40 get 50, i cheapo la.
Old 15-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tommycej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Tried H22R18 Mei Na $30 she used her p**sy muscle to attack my little brother..wow.cannot tahan lah..cowgirl then doggie 射精。
Old 16-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Well, yesterday night nothing much to do, therefore head down to PT to see whether I can have some release.

Reached there about 8pm, H11 and H12 have closed for the day. Almost of the angpai have left, except for H2 Maggie and Sally and H7 Cookie. Cookie room was closed when I walk passed, therefore wonder into H2 to take a look.
Both Maggie and Sally door was close too. Therefore decided to walk back to cookie door to see whether is she open.

Well, I'm lucky that her door just left open. But I didn't go in as she have just shouted at those workers to "move away". I didn't want to walk in during this time when she is feeling angry. Therefore decided to walk back to H2.

Both door still close, but I decided to wait for Maggie. It has been sometimes since I return to her. Waited for a while when suddenly Sally opened her door. As I have her earlier this week or last week, cannot really remember already. therefore decided to continue waiting for Maggie.

In another 3-5 minutes, the door open and there she is. Still look the same as before, went in and pay her $50 straight away.

Below is the FR:

Looks: Milf, 7/10. (Milf but still bonkable.)
Services: 8/10. (very good services)
Room: Clean, 8/10.
Boobs: 8/10. (big. At least a C)
RTF: Likely.

Services was still as good as before. Enjoy her AR and BJ very much.
Old 16-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

For those goondu-s who zapped me, pls feel free to carry on....ask your clones to zap me as well. Thanks
Old 16-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

they got one gang leh...will post same message also...
cannot up u lei, system dun allow.
Old 16-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
seems like h10r6 still havent back from one month leave, the paper still on the door
Old 16-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H16R13 Vivi $50

16 December 2012, (Sunday btw 310 pm to 340 pm)

She is mine desire for 4 yrs all really and, I told her I am RTF customer she said she cannot remember. I told her she is not regular that we had written on her schedules, she was stoned cold. Vivi had changed somehow.

Package: 8/ 10 as pretty as H22 Michelle, cute sharp pink nails and slim legs. But pear shape body with short blond hair. A copy of Pat.

GF: 5/ 10 I caught her attention no doubt, she is careful at a distance. She washes me before and after session w/o cleaning. Still she is rushing because there is an uncle before me and, a young guy after I left.

Service: 9/ 10 she is high class and value for the business. She started with moving her smooth body btw mine legs, same time she gave tits massage on mine legs. Then she does raw BJ for a while, I said no AR she is fine with it.

Sex: 9/ 10 she caps me with her mouth, I took her from above she moaned so sweet. Vivi closed her eyes only watch me for a while. Then we frenched I taste her sweet tongue, her nose is rather big as well as her mouth I love it. The love making sounds goes well with Vivi’s perfume; I was so into her body that I held her tight.

I came taste her tongue for the last time thanks her, she said no thank me. A long ago fulfill dream. We part by wishing her a new year and make more money; however I would not want to walk into her room again.

She is mechanical and working fast no doubt, her CD player has I think 3 China winds songs that she is checking timing. I pretty much believe next trip she would not be available warn her that we had wrote this. She said not to believe internet but she is wrong. Because we had the technology to tell a good story.
Old 17-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAcer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

so cloud is at H24 which room?

Keen to explore her.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Live reporting using iphone
Another failed mission today...
H24 Cloud

Had visited her total of 5 times and never FJ till now...
Normally will just explode during BJ...
But today was even worse, exploded after catbath and during AR...
all in all was only 5 min after in bathsuit...
Kudos to her excellent Catbath, AR and BJ skills...
Next time must tell her to 手下留情...
Anyway, i still left as a happy man, just a bit disappointed with myself though...
For bros who are into AR, pls take up the challenge!
Old 17-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Her room is all the way to the back. But take note she's almost a grandmother.
Old 18-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAcer09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by double8 View Post
Her room is all the way to the back. But take note she's almost a grandmother.
Oh..

Thanks for the info. Think I will give her a miss. Cos' would prefer younger lady,

Thanks bro, by the way.

Cheers
Old 18-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
they got one gang leh...will post same message also...
cannot up u lei, system dun allow.
No worries
Old 19-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys~

Anyone know if Cookie, Da S, Kiko are working?

Am planning to head down today~
Old 19-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes ! Only cookie n da s . Kico not sure .
Old 20-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

h10r08

looks
= minah auntie with mole on face
body = bah bah typical auntie, sagging c cup
roaming = allowed upon request, she was covering her body with towel during washing
blow = ouch! more like a teeth job
catbath = niente
fj = this was the best part, dog and cow post ... felt nice (maybe due to the extra "cushion (ie. meaty)")
attitude = chatty, "unwillingly" fulfill your change position request, overall still ok

verdict/recommended? = psl put as "good"... maybe that was in the past, so caveat emptor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1