The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 10-12-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hawtsaws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR
Jeju from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=jeju

Okt: smooth transaction. Okt welcome to do request
Looks: 8.5/10 gnd. Looked demure with great smiles when I first saw her. Later part is different story
Personality: 8.5/10 fun, adventurous and bubbly
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup, right size for me to grab
Body: 9/10 petite, little to no fats at all
Catbath: 9/10 super sexy and sensual. She knows where to lick and will put lots of saliva
Bbbj: 8.5/10 she can take it deep. Sucked my balls too In very sensual way. Like it a lot
Fj: 9/10 hard working. Considered tight for me

Gfe: 8.5/10 sweet and polite. Do dull moments. Will
Try to connect even her English is not perfect

Rtf: yes, definitely
Old 10-12-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pimpmyride33 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Tina,Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=tina
Looks: passed my standards. I really see her very pretty
Boobs: for big natural tits lovers
Body: slim, most slim figure i’ve had
Bbbj: sucked me like a pro
Fj: did quite a few positions but missionary and cg felt the best. Just realised probably is because i see her face (how she opens her mouth, bite her lips and moans) in these 2 positions.
Gfe: caring. Initiated a massage. She said relax a bit. She is a rare find
Old 10-12-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=967028&highlight=

Ice
frm galaxy

Okt: straightforward and easy going fella, very instructions

Looks: slightly tan and pretty, and very classy and seductive looking

Body:B sized boobs slim figure.

bbbj: solid they way she rubs my cock the room was cold, so to feel her warm hands wrapped around my cock stroking me was damn shiok. It felt so so good, and the next part where her mouth comes into play, it felt like heaven. The sloppiness and heat. Damn shiok

Fj: accommodating, and allows several positions she will make her I’m in very deep inside her, she know how’s to make my cock rock hard, and my favourite position was missionary, can admire her face.

Overall: Ice was a Very lovely i am glad i managed to get her with the telegram promo even thou she was worth the full price u cant blame me for being singaporean and use the discount
Old 10-12-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 5
dashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to behold

Minsoo from Lust365

Looks: 8/10 pretty lady , looks wise is a thumbs up.

Body: 9/10 Curvy hourglass figure with flesh in all the right places. Has a pretty nice ass for doggy.

Boobs: 8/10 B cups.

BBBJ: 9/10 Quite skillful though

FJ: 8/10 starting with some catbathing. Rode me cowgirl style fast and furious before finishing in missionary.

GFE: 10/10 Lots of cuddles and kisses. Went into 2nd shot after resting while cuddling, feeling more like doing it to your gf. Took control and went with missionary.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 8
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried Linda from Seduction or Jane from One Siam? Can PM me thank you!
Old 10-12-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicflurry View Post
FR for Cartier from Foxythai:
First time visiting this stable, pretty solid experience! Would definitely recommend this girl. I don't think I've ever written an FR before, so she really is something.
Looks: 7/10 Sweet and pleasant looking girl, definitely won't reject
Body: 7/10 Soft skin, on the meatier side which I like, great ass. Boobs are a handful as well, and sensitive.
BJ + AR: 9/10, she really gets IN there. Really good technique, can do both slow and hardcore styles depending on your preference.
FJ: 8/10 Very responsive and willing to please. Naturally wet.
GFE: 9/10 This is where she shines - really feels like you're with your own girlfriend. She's very sweet, always asks what you want to do/what will make you feel good etc. After shots, will also cuddle next to you instead of just using phone
Bro epicflurry, don't mind i quote your fr with some little edit
Had a crave for AR so did a search and a couple of FR on Cartier attracted me. Not my first visit with foxy, okt is prompt and friendly as usual, slot confirmed in 5 minutes time. All reviews is on point, overall session min i would rate 8.5/10 and above. A must try for AR lovers!
Old 10-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
hallehluya2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

90/1 with Kinkythai's Airy

Usually prefer big boobs girl, but today had the urge and my favorite stable didn't have any big naturals so went with Airy. A pleasant surprise for sure, Airy is an adorable 28 yo lass who can communicate extremely well in Mandarin. If she didn't say, I would have mistaken her for a Taiwanese.

She has natural Bs, but they fit her frame perfectly. She also spends a lot of effort on the BJ before the deed, and is accomodating to multiple positions as requested. Feels very non-commercial and very much like a girlfriend. Probably the best experience I've had in recent months.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VIVI - LUST365
120/45/1

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=vivi

Booked Vivi and this is my personal view

LOOKS: 9/10 high charisma with CFM face
BODY: 9/10 petite
BOOBS: 9.5/10 D cups
PUSSY: 9/10 trimmed and gets wet fast. No complains at all but would be better if hairless though
BBBJ: 8.5/10 felt teeth at first. She had to navigate how to do it first as she said ‘it’s big’. Nevertheless later part was just full of saliva and tried to deep throat me suctions
FJ: 9/10 full attention on me. She is naughty and very willing to go far to keep my hardness. She even sucked my fingers while she is on top. Mind blowing for me. So many feelings felt at the same time

GFE: 9/10 love he energy and way of touching me. Felt like my real lover

RTF: yes
Old 10-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

LF corona

worth a review. my pas few expierence with dome 1 has not been too good in general (not with LF)

but this session made me satisfied. crave a good bbbj and that was what i got.

petite sized girl with a small mouth, superb for bbbj with good suction, can feel the sucking.

ehanced boobs, but not rock hard. quite well seasoned.

how comes her ass for FJ, jiggle butt. great for doggy and cowgirl, can feel her ass slapping on my balls when she is on top going up and down on me.

ddi i mention massage between shots? yup she does it, baby oil. but not professional. no complains though
Old 10-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Sunshine's Sasha

Gogo bar girl from Pattaya
Slim figure, enhanced boobs (quite similar to Paradise's Alexis previously, but ass not as bouncy)
Some blemishes but not overly filtered
Pussy hair trimmed, relatively tight
Decent BBBJ, decent fuck overall

P.S. OKT very responsive, just like Galaxy's and LF's. Made booking arrangements quite easy

Old 10-12-2023, 11:27 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

FR for X-Factor's Triple X Tarma
(Xain, Xindie and Xynthia)

3 amazing service oriented ladies
BJ, HJ, FJ, Catbath, Massage, everything combination x3!

Definitely an unforgettable experience
Old 11-12-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1911 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR for ICE from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=ice

Location is at some apartment in the east and not the usual hotels in D or G area.

Have to give some discount from the posted photo but she is young for sure and one of the bro just posted a photo that is confirm her.

I dont think her looks will be rejected, she has quite a good skin. Tattoo fans will like her as she has a full back tattoo and also spots big tattoos on her right arm and left calf area. Quite nicely done and a good view when you go on fucking her in doggy. Thai tan is to be expected if you are visiting her but I think she looks great.

Her ass is nice for doggy action and her body is slim. If you like natural boobs, hers is a nice A without fillers which i thought look great on her with her slim body.

What shines out in our sessions is her great BBBJ skills, she doesnt mind extended sessions of BBBJ and is good at it, doing it very nicely like your girlfriend and you can fill her mouth engulfing you. Some girls do BBBJ like having a ring over your cock and moving up and down, but hers, you will feel your cock nested in her warm mouth.

She also doesnt shy away from speaking french and we had good time exchanging our language lessons. Her GFE was also tip top, cuddling with me during down time, chatting via GT on her favorite Jap anime, on the genre she likes and then proceeding back into frenching and putting her in for the fuck.

She doesnt mind it hard and fast and will pull and tug on the sheets especially on doggy position.And oh, she doesnt have braces! I dig it when I suckle on her nipples, flicking it with my tongue and looking at her trembling.

All in all, a good fuck for me and RTF material for that GFE.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
jtknight01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vee - Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966043

Damage - 130/2/90 (promo, super value for money)
OKT - Friendly, prompt and clear instructions.
Location - Crowded, many Indian restaurants, no registration but rowdy environment.
Appearance - 90% similar to photos. It's closest to the pic below IMO. Shaved, cute nipples.
Service - Shower together, had a spectacular view from the back with the mirror. Takes initiative and is very accommodating. Nice lady, do treat her with respect.
GFE - High
Good to go? (not landmine) - Yes

Note: Only posting FRs to help bros avoid landmines. Cheers!

Knight
Old 11-12-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Minsoo of Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=minsoo

Looks: 8.5/10 cute. She has lovely smile and very subtle facial features (girly type)

Body: 9.5/10 she is definitely for long legs lovers like me

Bbbj: 8.5/10 hard working. Demure kind

Pussy: trimmed

Fj: 8.5/10 she has pro riding skills. She’s ok with both demure or wild bonk

Gfe: cheerful and loves to hug

Rtf: yes
Old 11-12-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Maree (Sunshine)

First time booking with this stable. I would like to say bro is very friendly and booking went very smooooooth

For the girl, she is about 1.68 to 1.72m tall, toned body and also with a sweet B or C cup (still not good in gauging size)

She is able to communicate in English and French too once she is high and horny.

She massage then will start lick all over and for the BBBJ, She is good with her alternating speed and no teeth too despite with bracers

FJ is really do everywhere in the room

GFE is high, she will strip you out and also will give you cosplay treat (book her and you will know what I mean)

RTF : yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1