The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 07-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sleepyheader is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Qiqi Lust365
Looks: 9/10 Sweet syt with that hint of naughtiness

Body: 8/10 She has a very fair body too. Her slender long legs are a major turn-on. Pussy nicely trimmed.

Catbath: 9/10 (one of the best I've ever had)

BBBJ: 8.5/10

CIM: Yes

FJ: 8/10 Her cowgirl is damn impressive. Rode me like no tomorrow!

GFE 10/10 Very playful, likes to tickle me when my attention is elsewhere.

RTF: Yes, where to find real 19yo ladies nowadays

Overall: 9/10
Old 07-12-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Robbersucky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

RTF FR for Linda of Seduction at 10am

Since it's a rtf fr, not gonna repeat much. She recognize me, and GFE exploded for today's session. Everything upped one level, esp frenching. Explored many positions, but went especially long in missionary while non stop frenching. Chemistry is there liao, eye contact through out with missionary, lotus etc. I was pretty tired but she was hyperactive and keep teasing when cuddling, ask me "why want sleep??" when I just wanna toh for awhile.

Bros read my previous FR and support her!
Will RTF again. Because of the location and her service. Her gfe and hunger is totally worth it
Old 07-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
Canetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to all

Mickey from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966780&highlight=

Looks 8.5/10 cute and cheerful type

Body 9/10 slim and petite in size with perky ass

French 10/10 she loves tongue fight thru out the whole session

Pussy 9/10 tight and she loves to be painted and finger together which will make her cum multiple times

Bbbj 9/10 can go deep and she loves to use her salivour to make it wet and with some hand job motion together

Fj 9/10 riding was her most powerful weapon which she ride me non stop for at least 20mins making out noisy moans and using her pussy to clamp onto my dick each time she cumned

Massage 8/10 was good and let me relax awhile before heading to toilet to shower n head off as a happy man
Old 07-12-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

Fr for Kimmy, T21

Bored at home, so messaged bro Kim for available girl. As usual reply was swift. Recommend new arrival Kimmy.

Once reached the room, knocked on her door and there she was smiling at me. I smiled back and looking at how chio she is, I'm very in a good mood. Invited me in, help me to undress and asked if I want to shower first. But since I had my shower already, I skip.

BBBJ - 09/10 - Straight away started with a BBBJ. Told her I wanted to just have BBBJ and cim for the 1st round. While she was slurping my rod, I gently rubbed her clit and fondle her tits. After 10 mins, I blew my load in her mouth. She tried to took all but some spills, really sexy to watch.

She then washed up. We then had a good chit chat while taking a break. She give me nice leg massage while naked, I got high again in no time.

French - 8/10 - Had a good frenching session with her. Followed by me painting her and she was absolutely wet in just few minutes. Told her no need BBBJ, just let me paint her.

FJ - 9/10 - Then pumped her in missionary, really love the piak piak sound. Changed to doggy all the way till the end.

Overall - 9/10 to Bro OKT Kim for the usual good arrangements, legit girls are good.
Old 07-12-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Beartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa
Terminal21

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966393

Looks: /10
Looks pretty with a little seductive features. She does really have that slutty young feels when around her.

Body: 9/10
Got meat and nice to grab. Size is just nice for her, boobs are very huge and soft. Love how soft and bouncy they are.

Shower: 8/10
Playful with some teasing before really helping me shower.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not bad, willing to suck till I stop her. Very solid type of sucking and licking.

FJ: 9/10
2 shots, first shot within 1-2 minutes as she was super tight as I was the first one of the day. No KY needed as she’s wet enough for me to slide into her. Second shot, took much longer. Did several positions, from cowgirl, missionary, etc. She’s damn wet, wetter than the first time, and I can pumping her while she moan in ecstasy. Damn shiok to see her facial expression! Finally released while I held her legs onto my shoulders while I pump deep and surrender my load.

Frenching: 10/10
Got chemistry, told me I’m one of the very few guys she has feeling for when we french. Basically french a lot during the session. Quite passionate type.

GFE: 8.5/10
Tries her best to make some conversation even though her English is very limited. Overall she is good and cheerful.
Old 07-12-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Hanzer99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yumi, GX

Looks: 85%, discount a little.

Boobs: size is okay, Enhance C but it is soft.

Body: Nice body, meaty at the right place

Bbbj: good suction, nice tongue to the tip skills.

Fj: good on bed, fav position is cg, can see the pair of bouncing boobs

Bonus: Opt for massage for the remaining time. Was excellent and solid.

Rtf: when there is time
Old 07-12-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

caution is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Aries Lust365

Looks: not too tan but slightly tanner than in the photos but still not bad.
Boobs: Believe it to be big B?
GFE: She likes to talk to you alot, very easy to talk to her. Her english is not that good but she tries.
Frenching: She does, but in a more of a gf kind of feel.
Bbbj: willing to please, mouth action on auto pilot mode. Never complain tired
FJ: She likes to slowly grind then fast.

Overall: She is a good girl, but there are still other gems out there as well.
Old 07-12-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 10
Jtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to behold

Posh
From galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966838&highlight=

Location wise was quite discreet

Looks: Set my eyes on her, had to say at first was not so certain but until she open the door for me, i feel its worth it already.

Body: She was on the taller side with smooth skin she has nice curvys to her body with B sized boobies

French: we had a french battle and both enjoyed it

Bj: hardworking and long duration. Feels very shiok.

FJ: she is really naughty and horny in bed. Sex drive super high, never ending action time with her. Not a time watcher for sure.

Old 07-12-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xtrarice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction, FR for Ella

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=ella

Looks- 8.5/10 cute flirty girl look
Boobs- 8.5/10
Body- 8.5/10
Pussy/69- 9/10 good taste, sensitive to licks
Frenching - 8.5/10 this is her game. good kisser.
Fj- 9/10 she is horny one. She shyly initiated by touching and kissing me. I like the initiative. Even when she was riding me.. she will pill my hand to put it in her body.
Old 07-12-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chaosss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jeju from Lust365

Looks: 8.5 similar to photos pretty girl, SYT.

Body: 8 slim girl no fats, nice B boobs.

Frenching: 8 can french well

FJ: 9 accommodating, feels like shes quite tight. So any position feels great

GFE: 8 can speak some english will chat between sessions. Easy going.

Overall: 8.5 was good. Nice girl and treats you well.

Rtf: Yes. Depends on my schedule.
Old 07-12-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Short FR for Scarlett of Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=963269

Looks: 9/10 Pretty with the usual 10% discount from what was posted. Definitely a looker. As a matter of fact, her looks truly grew on me.
Body: 9/10 All natural, usual tan but really well kept.
Boobs: 9/10 All natural B which really bounces up and down when she went into her crazy cowgirl riding.
BBBJ: 9/10 DT with eye contact, a massive turn on. Her hands were busy pumping my dick in unison with her cock sucking.
Frenching: 8/10 A bit shy, I still initiate the tongue fight and she fight back eventually
FJ: 9/10 Tight natural body with a wet shaved pussy, no foul smell, she was good in many positions, I enjoyed myself most when I lifted up her light body for a carry fuck, honestly, the best way to dominate her. She was also accommodating with position changes. And her moans are like the very sweet type lol.
GFE: 8/10 not a time watcher and giving me shy smiles all the way

RTF: Strongly recommended, she's not new to this trade so def a looker.
Old 07-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great session with Cola from Galaxyxscorts

Location was central and with ample parking

Lady was great in looks and body, service was top notch and most importantly her character is very positive

I love the way she service me like a king on bed, I just need to fondle with her boobs and pussy and she did all the cat bath on me with her skillfully tongue plus sucking

Her blowjob was long and made me cumned first shot In her mouth which I mouth fucked her too when I was nearly cumming

We did a few positions from doggy cowgirl and lastly missionary which I grab both her arms and thrusted hard to make her moan louder and her pussy hole more wet too

BTW her pussy is very tight and wet which no Ky is actually needed which I love it alot

Her English is good and communication is not a problem

Overall 9/10 for the whole session.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966762&highlight=
Old 07-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nestits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Winnie / Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=winnie

Looks: 9 pretty babe
Body: 9 slim and petite
Boobs: 8.5 B cup headlights

Services:
Frenching: 8.5 wet tongue fights
Bbbj + Hj: 8.5 tempo was perfect. Even the the right time when to suck deep or just focused on my balls or tip of my cock was so good
Fj: 9 solid bonk

Rtf: yes
Old 07-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Xynthia & Xindie Tarma

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...0#post22876410
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...8#post22876418

OKT : 10/10, easy to communicate, friendly, gives clear directors

Looks :
Xynthia definitely the younger of the two, typical issan girl with the issan tan. Has a very cute and bubbly facial features. Looks her age of 23/24
Xindie older of the two, very cheery looks, pre-milf at 28yrs old but still pleasant to look at nonetheless
both 7/10 as have to discount for meitu/photoshop especially for Xindie

Body :
Xynthia has curves at the right areas, voluptuous and sexy. Not fat, but dont expect a skinny model. Boobs are great sized and shape very appealing to me
Xindie although she is abit older, she has a killer bod, boobs great, body is sexy and seductive

Xyn : 8/10
Xin : 9/10

Room :
Very clean and spacious, only bad thing was bathroom is super small
8/10

Deed :
I must commend the 2. What they look in facial looks, they certainly make up in GFE (Xyn) and PSE (Xin). Xyn is more of the gentle gnd syt fuck. Xin is like a maneater. Both complement each other very well. They really know how to please.

Overall : very pleasant experience especially with Xindie, she is very chatty and good english level. I think it helped that I can speak thai to a certain degree as well.

9/10 for the Tarma experience
Old 07-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 0
Zoowalker is one of the Best!Zoowalker is one of the Best!Zoowalker is one of the Best!

Fresh Fr for Opal of onesiam.

Was not very sure what to choose but her video stand out.
Book for 2s with some verification n etc but overall smooth.

She is tiny, slim, flat tummy, bug racks on her. Can imagine if she cos play this will be insane.

Shower tgt, a bit shine but she will try to talk. V clean, quite ok gfe.
Bbbj is good, was well taken care. Cap on, and we start the play.first one was not long as the bbbj was crazy.

Get some rest n random chat n then 2nd shot. Changed position as I saw fr saying she is good rider so I save it for last. It was amazing! She nailed it n I surrender after 2mins of ride.

Overall v good except skin condition is not perfect. Otherwise perfect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1