The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buay Steady Cheongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha they'll freeze their asses off in Northern China.
Me Southern China resident also jin scared of the Northern weather!

Haha go Northwest for exotic Xinjiang la mian lah.
once i was on a train from henan to beijing
a chinaman chatted with me
he is han chinese and native of henan
he had worked in xinjiang for 2 years as a cargo truck driver
he said'' prostitution is alive and well in xinjiang area. every nite behind the urumqi train station in xinjiang a row of shophouses come alive with han chinese
women, the going rate for st for milfs there is 30 rmb and 50 rmb for syts''
he had enjoyed his time in xinjiang
Old 29-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Xinjiang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
he said'' prostitution is alive and well in xinjiang area. every nite behind the urumqi train station in xinjiang a row of shophouses come alive with han chinese women, the going rate for st for milfs there is 30 rmb and 50 rmb for syts''
I ever encountered exotic Xinjiang/Han Chinese mixed blood WLs twice in Changping.
Nice to eat Lan Zhou La Mian once in a while.

Always no chemistry with Guizhou girls.
Don't know why.
Old 29-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of
Re: Xinjiang

i think hor... nowadays the biggest action is watching two dogs do it on the streets... lol...
tat one police cannot catch.. haha
Old 29-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Weather

Quote:
Jio me lim sio sio kopi if free.

Changping, Danshui or Shenzhen also can.
In ds now for two more nights, will be heading over to cp to chill. Drop me a message if u are around. Can have a few beers and catch up.

U still got my number or wechat?
Old 29-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
In ds now for two more nights, will be heading over to cp to chill. Drop me a message if u are around. Can have a few beers and catch up.

What you doing at 2am ?????

go for another round la ........

Superman in the haus !!!!
Old 29-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post

Will do.

Check your PM.
Old 30-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You post like that later got ppl come and hantam u said you are stealth agent Ler!
where are you stealthing lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Ya, tat's wat happen when prices of MM rises like stock market. I still rem e good old days, where I even get 4-5MM to sit & play with me in KTV rm, as I was alone. Back then e sitting fee is abt 2-5-8

Actually, today sitting fee only rise till 300, 400 & 500.Majority average good ones is at 400 range. The reasons of this catagorization is because many customer spoil the market, demanded taller & model look, paying extra than usual. The KTV 见市抬价..tat's Y it become more expensive tis days. If u venture to other parts of China or other country, that will not happen, and here's usually ine price for all.
ever since the raise to 300rmb sitting fee, a lot of mm just wanted to sit 2 平台 and gtfo liao.
last time at 2-5-8, they can't really earn money doing 平台 and had strict rules on accompany the customer until the end thus not much stunts at all.

[QUOTE=wolfman2012;12319703]
Quote:
Haha reminds me of the China Stock Market A Shares bubble.

I think most still have the mentality must die die bring back KTV hostess for ST/LT.

Nowadays the KTV Hostesses are more lansi.
Not as service oriented as in the past.
Must see their mood in order to get good GFE and f*ck.

Frankly, I hope the Bubble burst, however somehow, reverse happened, "The Stock Price" went up further...wat I find this, is being 炒作 / Man make...
well isn't that what everyone goes there for in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
For those Bro that still living the past of CP

http://www.life.com.tw/?app=view&no=209369
You still missing it lah. come join me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Gone it is...for CP, but we need still learn from experience of Over Paying & being too naive. The way we spend on those MM, have alot more to do than only with just CP, it has many impact & that will continue, even when CP is gone..it will spread to places like DS. HZ. ZH...even S'pore, Thailand, Vietnam & Malaysia. So long as we think cheap & start paying more than ordinary person does, price will grow for sure & quality will drop, unless you are those whom can continue to pay more & more..
that is so true. Everyone has done with overpay before including me.
but I only gave them extra if I deem their services is good.

Just came in to take a look at the last 10 pages. seems like no go anymore.
Apart from the skyhigh prices (yes I'm cheapskate), the attitude of the girls seems going downhill.

I've move on to my own playground in other regions where I can still get cheap fun by not spoiling the market there.
Old 30-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
well isn't that what everyone goes there for in the first place?

Just came in to take a look at the last 10 pages. seems like no go anymore.
Apart from the skyhigh prices (yes I'm cheapskate), the attitude of the girls seems going downhill.

I've move on to my own playground in other regions where I can still get cheap fun by not spoiling the market there.
yes agreed, guangdong area no longer that attractive for me
sad to say the way fl prices are going up and the singapore dollar to china rmb conversion getting low at 4.7 , i think after winter north china will be a better alternative
Old 30-12-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23804 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where are you stealthing lately?

Lol! Changed place Liao ! Me HCM Liao! No more cina! Some ppl said I stealth agent then I am lor! why waste yr breath arguing with old fart?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

广东公安厅:3名内地女子跨境卖淫被抓获
各地新闻新华网张璐瑶2014-12-29 14:43我要分享 2442

12月23日中午,香港警方联同入境处在油尖旺区展开代号为“烽火”及“激流”的大规模打击卖淫活 动,其中 一名被捕的性工作者年龄达65岁。来源:羊城晚报

截至昨日,粤港澳三地警方联合打击跨境有组织犯罪、港澳黑社会组织入境渗透等犯罪活动的“雷霆 14”行动, 连续破获1000多宗有组织跨境案件,抓获500多名有组织跨境犯罪嫌疑人,其中包括17名境 外黑社会组织 成员。

记者昨日从广东省公安厅了解到,今年的“雷霆14”对准了黑社会组织入境违法犯罪、境内黑社会 性质组织违法 犯罪、跨境潜逃等10类犯罪。

专项行动从11月1日开始,截至12月28日,两个月的行动期间,广东珠三角公安机关共出动警 力40436 人次,打掉有组织跨境犯罪团伙42个,破获有组织跨境犯罪案件1130起,抓获有组织跨境犯罪 嫌疑人546 名(其中境外黑社会组织成员17名),抓获台湾通缉犯10名,清查涉及有境外人员经营背景、有 违法嫌疑的重 点场所1161处,缴获各类枪支217支、子弹69833发、车辆155辆、各类毒品1263 公斤,扣押赃 款1000多万元。
据悉,广东省公安机关先后于12月1日、16日两次组织广州、深圳、珠海、佛山、惠州、中山、 东莞、江门、 肇庆等珠三角9市及顺德区公安机关联合开展大规模统一清查行动。

广东省副省长、公安厅长李春生亲自组织部署,明确了清查行动重点目标、场所和重点人员,并于1 2月1日和1 6日分别赶赴珠三角等市清查一线,实地参与指挥、督导。

【案例】

卖淫女在口岸物色港客

根据广东省公安厅“雷霆14”第二次统一清查行动的部署,深圳市公安机关近期对多个涉嫌跨境违 法犯罪的场所 进行了突击清查。

清查行动中,深圳警方在深圳市罗湖区春风路鸿丰大酒店和凯悦豪庭查获一跨境卖淫嫖娼违法团伙, 抓获甘某强等 违法嫌疑人5人。被抓获的嫌疑人中,甘某强、梁某志两名男子为香港籍,另3名则都是内地女性, 包括四川籍女 子杨某、江西籍女子聂某英、湖北籍女子张某。
经审查,警方了解到,团伙中的3名内地女子专门做香港人“生意”。他们物色从罗湖口岸入境的香 港籍男子,伺 机搭讪,寻求目标,进行卖淫行为。

5名违法嫌疑人均对其卖淫嫖娼行为供认不讳。目前,公安机关已依法对5名违法人员进行处理。

台湾要犯潜逃17年后被抓

11月19日,台湾通缉犯利某永被东莞市公安机关抓获。利某永是台湾十大通缉要犯之一,潜逃17年 后,最终 在东莞市桥头镇一居民小区地下停车场被警方抓获。

据介绍,利某永早年间在台涉嫌“杀人及伤害”等罪,分别于1995年3月31日、1997年5 月28日被台 湾司法部门通缉。

今年上半年,台湾警方请求广东警方协助缉捕遣返利某永,东莞警方随之成立专案组。根据台湾警方 提供的线索, 专案组发现他经常在桥头、常平、厚街、虎门等地活动,并与桥头镇某小区一名女业主关系密切。专 案组调阅大量 监控视频确定,利某永常与该女业主进出小区。11月19日,专案组在小区停车场将准备外出的利 某永抓获归案 。

目前,广东公安机关已将犯罪嫌疑人利某永移交给台湾警方处理。记者张璐瑶 通讯员黄康灵、罗宁妮返回腾讯网首页>>
Edit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Page 29 of 29 « First < 19 27 28 29

Edit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Page 339 of 339 « First < 239 289 329 337 338 339

Old 30-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Lol! Changed place Liao ! Me HCM Liao! No more cina! Some ppl said I stealth agent then I am lor! why waste yr breath arguing with old fart?
LML is good, gals can drink and are fun.

Should drop by and go 88 bar, better than Coco bar....
Old 30-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
never bring me go, what's the prices there in HCM?
Old 31-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Zhuhai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Haha now you go Zhuhai KTV more often?
Old 31-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17856 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post

Should drop by and go 88 bar, better than Coco bar....:
But MM ON fee is super high ler in LML.

Quote:
never bring me go, what's the prices there in HCM?
Heard that Prata king is the orguniser!

排队中: 清空中
Old 01-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

happy new year

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1