The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
1thousand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Bro, if wanna shopping,try out 上下九 n 北京路。Wholesaleer can reach out for 白马nearest railway in 广州总站。
Old 05-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lomu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
i'm still trying to grasp what is the main GZ city center?

suppose it's what i consider to be important eh like Entertainment or eateries or shopping etc?
Main shopping areas are Beijing Road and Shi Ba Bu area (Around HolidayInn Shifu).

A good hotel to stay near Beijing Road is Hotel Canton.

Just underneath Holiday inn you get all your nice eateries. There is this spa just opposite the hotel on the first floor. I haven't had the chance to test .

But i find the best eateries are still in the Beijing Road area. There is this shop with one of the best "chong fun" I've ever tasted.

There are heaps of discos/clubs along the Zhujiang river.

The train station to go to Dong Guan is called Guangzhou East station. Huge place but they have signs which direct you easily.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Guangzhou East Train Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomu View Post
The train station to go to Dong Guan is called Guangzhou East station. Huge place but they have signs which direct you easily.
Yes very easy to locate. If clueless just follow the crowd going towards the same direction.

I always like to stay around Guangzhou East Train Station vicinity.
Get around Guangzhou via the Metro lines. Very convenient for me.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Tom Telex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good evening brothers,

Was wondering if anyone had any issues with bringing girls back to hotels in Guangzhou...in particular, the Jianguo Hotel (Tianlun International Hotel).
First time in Guangzhou and with business colleagues so dont want to have a scene.

Thanks
Old 13-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm in Guangzhou any up for a drink or anything give me a buzz.
I'm up for anything so bored here.
My number is 18665001365.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
charly2144 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ocean Hotel Sauna

Hi Bros,

I was in Guangzhou last saturday and had a few hours before my flight back to Europe. I decided to try the Ocean Hotel Sauna (read some good FR about it) and that was a hit. The hotel is very easy to find. Take the elevator to the 4th fllor and there, on the right hand side, you'll find the entrance of the Wellness Center. A woman gave me the menu and I decided to choose the Thai massage (actually FS massage) for 888 RMB. It is worth every cent !

Usual process : locker, shower, then I was directed to a massage room where a girl was already waiting for me. I wasn't asked if she was ok for me but I guess that I could have asked for another one. The fact is that she seemed ok to me. Nice face, nice body as far as I could guess. So I decided to start with her. And I was damned right. I had one of my best monger experience ever !

I don't remerber the girl's name but I know her number is 68 ! Ask for her. She has incredible boobs (at least 90D), nice body, nice face, very GFE, multiple positions, etc. After a short massage session, she started a hot water BBJ, so great. I think that we really had a good chemistry as everything went very naturally and smoothly. Long and passionnate DFK, etc. Well bros, I more than recommend this girl. She doesn't speak a word of english but body laguage can make it. Please be gentle to her. She's a real gem.

We spent more than an hour together like 2 lovers. I don't know whether she behaves the same way with every client or whether I benefited from a special service but it was damned good.

Face : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 10/10 (90D natural)
DFK : yes !
GFE : yes
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10

Enjoy !
Old 02-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Fucking fun night in GZ tonight! Will post when back in Sillypore in case the Great Firewall of China monitors this site & my IP address... don't want them stamping "Piao Ji" (whore monger) in my passport!

Caveat Emptor: What is fun for me might not b 4 most stick in their arse Sillyporeans!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Fucking fun night in GZ tonight! Will post when back in Sillypore in case the Great Firewall of China monitors this site & my IP address... don't want them stamping "Piao Ji" (whore monger) in my passport!

Caveat Emptor: What is fun for me might not b 4 most stick in their arse Sillyporeans!
bro ... u never share with us what's ur fun in GZ leh ....
my fun in GZ is shopping and going to 大浪陶沙 for their spa facilities ..
so like u said ... What is fun for me might not b 4 most stick in their arse Sillyporeans ...
Old 02-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Patience brother... like I said, will post when back in Sillypore
BTW u got stick in your arse meh? Dun think so man...

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spunk4lot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Coming this 8th March would be my second time to GZ, as for the first time, i didnt get to do much, will there be anyone around from the 8th till the 11th March ? Thank you !
Old 03-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spunk4lot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh, i will be staying at Hotel Mediterranean , Tian He rd. Is that a good placE?
Old 04-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Guangzhou part 2

My first "chiong" experience in GZ last year was futile but I believe if u look hard enough u can find something but not in the scale or flashiness of say Chang Ping. So this year I'm back. Thanks to some bros who recently posted about their sauna experiences here.

For those going Lone Ranger mode I think the sauna would be a good choice to a KTV for no other reason than cost and cost alone. So after the days work was done I headed to JKY Spa (http://poi.mapbar.com/guangzhou/MAPITVXOHOJRFNFBLPC) at the Guangzhou Hotel, Hai Zhu Square. (MRT Haizhu Square station, exit B1).

Quite easy to find. Once you hot street level. You walk straight ahead less than 30 meters and you will see a small entrance to the spa located on the 5th floor. The building also has big red letters "JKY Spa" so can't miss.

Lift opens to reception area where a receptionist will greet and ask you whats your preferred treatment. "Massage all by pretty ladies!" she so enthusiastically announced. Price list is all there for you to see. You can choose just to use the facilities without any massage from RMB130 for 45 minutes onwards. In the massage category they had massage, Thai massage and "Bali" massage. I choose the Bali option at RMB308 for 90 minutes.

Led into the changing room where the locker room boy will help your undress, store your belongings expecting a big tip from you later. Showered then a dip in the jacuzzi, hot water is great in this cold weather! After about 20 minutes locker boy asked me if I wanted my massage now. OK why not?

Walked through the big TV lounge room that is usual for these kind of joints into an area that resembled a dimly lit hotel corridor. Introduced by my "business minister", that is the English title on her name card, to my masseuse. She was quite tall, typical interior Chinese features. Not striking but still pleasant GND looks. I didn't ask if can choose my masseuse though I did see some CFM-Ah-Lian looking types in semi-darkness.

Brought to a room whose only light was from a table lamp. Massage was decent not piano playing and she "accidentally" brush against my 2IC a few times. Then she lathered on the oil and massaged my butt crack and balls. This was finished with shiatsu style but I told her to skip it coz dun fancy someone's feet stepping all over me. Hmm... is this what they do in Bali?

Then came the RMB500 question. Negotiated to RMB400 (probably can get RMB300) and she asked me to pay here now. Made my way back to my locker for the cash. All done in a hush-hush manner. Went to another room and started the FJ. First was the Hot Tea Gargle Massage. First time experience and can't say I like it. Then came Hot Tea BBBJ. This one I like. After like 10 or 20 minutes of this she capped me and rode me. She controlled the timings and dunno if she was enjoying it (joy juice dripping on me) or it was part of the ego package? She did slow shallow trusts followed by long rapid ones. My mantra for this solo mission was "go with the flow" and was enjoying it so far. After like 15+ minutes (I myself surprised can tahan so long) we came together. Ego trip further enhanced when she said in broken English "you good. Chinese man only 2 or 3 minutes"... Big smile on me but sorry no big tip.

Cleaned up and went to TV lounge area to relax. Ordered beer (must pay but soft drinks free) and some food. Finished a Thai movie and decided enough spa for today. Showered and left a sextisfied monger.

JKY is a small spa (for GZ standard) a bit old but not threadbare nor terribly dirty. Some nice looking masseuse + "business minister" gave me her card saying next time free VIP room for me. So will RTF when back in GZ again.

BTW if u r wondering why she spoke English to me. Its because I told them that I am kon Thai... figured if they want to hassle me for more tips or services I just say "not understand". 90% of the time they clam up coz their England not powderful so better look for another carrot or save their breath.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
syckness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice stories indianmagicoil and charly2144... It seems that it's more expensive than before

I'm currently in GZ with my girlfriend, we are both young (she's 21 and I'm 24) and looking for a chinese girl for threesome. Do you have some contacts or any place to recommend ? As for a spa where we can get sexual massages or more...

Are there some hot parties here in Guangzhou, we already tested Heihei club and Cat Walk but girls are not that naughty...

Cheers bros
Old 05-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Guangzhou part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
BTW if u r wondering why she spoke English to me. Its because I told them that I am kon Thai... figured if they want to hassle me for more tips or services I just say "not understand". 90% of the time they clam up coz their England not powderful so better look for another carrot or save their breath.
wah ... powderful man, bro ...
i must use this trick when in china ...
Old 07-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
some bros pm me for hotel name. already stated in my earlier post...蔚蓝国际
ask my GZ friend for the address 江南大道中。。。华海大厦A座

hope this helps
Bro le113ru, thks a lot for the lead. I am new in GZ, been here a about month and upon reading this, visited the spa 4 times already. Very straight forward and economical. Its located in Haizhu area. Take the metro to changgang, take exit C2, as you take the escalator up to the main street, just walk straight about 400 to 500 meters. The hotel is on the left side. Enter the hotel and take the lift after the reception area on the left. Its on the 3rd floor. Full service is RMB378
If you are unable to find the place, the telephone number is 84414213.
I have tried 3 girls but dont know their names. However, below are some description to assist those who are interested
123 - around 25yo, big boops, think Its D cup, gargle back and front massage, hot and cold bbbj, AR, multiple position FJ
161 - mid 20s, willing to please, gargle back, front and thighh massage, AR, multi position FJ
188 - 30yo, she is the oldest amongst the girls, provides the best service.
Apparently, she is the teacher to all the newbies. Extremely good hot and cold bbbj, AR, gargle back and front massage. Deep throat, multi position FJ

SPA is a bit old and run down. Locker room, shower facilities, steam bath, tv and rest area is quite big. Overall extremely value for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1