The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiostun View Post
Well played bro, this is smart.
You're a good man and do not take advantage.
Be the gentleman, and she will eventually end up in your arms willingly.

I'm doing the same with my colleague (married) - always looking out for her during drinking events and taking care of her when she's drunk, making sure she gets home safe. (Of course, sneaking in a few peeks and touches)
Now she's always sticking to me when she's high and we are starting to get real close.
Time to strike soon.
Exactly...... the salesgirl is actually even leaner and prettier now. She was only 22 years old then, now 24-25 so she has blossomed really well. We meet for drinks now once in a while and sometimes when she's out partying with her male colleagues she would actually text me to join her so that i can 'watch out' for her. Thats how safe she felt with me. *shrug*

Nope i'm not a good man. I definitely took advantage of her already and would most definitely FUCKED HER GOOD if she wasn't so drunk and a willing party. Anyway, i know its only a matter of time i do, why the hurry?

but some of us can think better with our big heads and play the situation around. I'm actually enjoying it better now with the occasional hanky panky.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
RonnieWhelan5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonnieWhelan5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I'm actually enjoying it better now with the occasional hanky panky.
Hanky panky can be fun too
Old 08-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Sorry people, I don't login regularly but this is the best I can remember

I stood frozen as she continue to wriggle and pull at her suite which is just below both
boobs. As she did this, her twin peaks were just swinging wildly from side to side with
nipples pointing downwards. I remember this vividly as it was the first time seeing such huge
boobs swinging in front of my eyes.

She continued to do that for the next 2 to 3 minutes until she reached her tummy area. She
then straightened up and grabbed the towel next to her and started drying herself. It began
from her shoulder length hair and it was really amazing seeing her drying her boobs and
massaging every inch of them. In the process ,it gave me the impression that they were pretty
soft.

She then returned the towel to the rack beside her and continue stripping down. My mind was
in a blank but just kept staring at the show unfolding in front of me. As she continued her
wriggling down her pelvis, her nicely shaved mould presented itself. Her pubic hair was black
and not too thick and it seems that she took great care in maintaining her bikini line even
though it's a one piece suit.

Ironically she didn't have much difficulty getting the suit below her pelvis compared to her
top. Once she stepped out of the swim suit, she continued drying herself with the towel. This
time of cos the bottom part which she didn't earlier on.

As I mentioned, because her pubic hair wasn't too thick, it was relatively easy for her to
dry the nicely trimmed still glistering inverted triangle in a second. I saw her picked up a
shaver and took a quick look at her mould before deciding it was still neat and doesn't need
any trimming.

She then grabbed her black panties and quickly put it on and made sure that nothing unsightly
(pubic hair) is poking from the edges. Her matching half cup black bra is equally sexy as the
way she wore it. She started by hooking up in front of her then rotate the bra around so that
the cups are in front. She then pulled the straps one after the other over her shoulder but
her boobs were still partially out along with her nipples.

This scene is also memorable as she pulled the cup one after the other over her boobs.
Although she don't have a problem with showing her deep cleavage, she still made sure they
were presentable by adjusting her boobs from the inside. It was the first time I realized how
much cleavage can be seen by adjusting the cups.

Lastly, she wore a white short and a matching white spaghetti strap top that showed plenty
of cleavage from her D or E cup boobs. I don't understand why some ladies like to show their
inner wear by wearing something so see through, especially in this case a black bra and
panties.

All this time while watching, I take care to duck away if she is likely to look in my
direction. I'm not sure if it was pure accident that she didn't close the door fully but I'm not interested in guessing.

Sensing there is nothing else, I quickly stepped away and minutes later, she got out of the
bathroom but she didn't mention anything about the door. We walked about what we want for
dinner and about 20 minutes later, her BF and friends came back. They cleaned themselves up
and we all headed for dinner.

It was many years ago when I encountered this but it remained fresh inside my head (I've never told anybody else) as it was really something beautiful and memorable. It was purely accidental and until today, she doesn't know I've seen how much of her.

Every bit of this is real and I've tried to put in every detail I can remember. Hope readers here will enjoy this and I'll try to pen down other accidental encounters once I have the time. If you can, just help me raise my pathetic points, thank you.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

her pubic hair looks a bit like this

Old 09-03-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Troi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for great share bro taegukgi!!
Old 09-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Few months ago went on a trip to Bali with gf and another couple, purposely chose one private villa that have private pool because the other couple's gf shy to wear bikini if public swimming pool (know from previous trips where she would wear tshirt outside the bikini top, and wear those skirt type swimwear with pants inside.

So on the first night before we sleep, I proposed that next morning we have some fun in the pool before going out. So morning I just woke up, put on swimming trunk and go to the pool, and only saw my friend's gf hanging by the pool by herself. Found out that her bf still sleeping, same with my gf also still sleeping.

So we had the pool to ourselves. Due to the private pool, this time she wore a more revealing bikini. But something look amiss, then I realize her bikini is a bit too loose for her. She probably bought it few months earlier after we decided on this trip, and since then lost a bit of weight maybe because want to look good on bikini.

Anyway, I jio her to go inside the pool and have a swim. She said she want to try to ride the unicorn, so I helped her with that and help her take some photos. During the process of climbing up and steadying herself, her bikini bottom opened up a lot until can see half her pussy lips and her short pubic hair, end up have to tell her to adjust her bikini bottom otherwise it can be seen on the photo (afraid she straight upload to social media without checking). So after telling her she was very shy and quickly readjust her bikini bottom. Then she told me she forgot to wax before coming and also forgot to bring her shaver to Bali. So I tell her its ok, my gf also no wax and shave, just trim only. Then I think she felt more relieved and continue to ask me take photos...

TBC....
Old 09-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Cock rising when a girl share that
Old 09-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
SoulKesi49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Few months ago went on a trip to Bali with gf and another couple, purposely chose one private villa that have private pool because the other couple's gf shy to wear bikini if public swimming pool (know from previous trips where she would wear tshirt outside the bikini top, and wear those skirt type swimwear with pants inside.

So on the first night before we sleep, I proposed that next morning we have some fun in the pool before going out. So morning I just woke up, put on swimming trunk and go to the pool, and only saw my friend's gf hanging by the pool by herself. Found out that her bf still sleeping, same with my gf also still sleeping.

So we had the pool to ourselves. Due to the private pool, this time she wore a more revealing bikini. But something look amiss, then I realize her bikini is a bit too loose for her. She probably bought it few months earlier after we decided on this trip, and since then lost a bit of weight maybe because want to look good on bikini.

Anyway, I jio her to go inside the pool and have a swim. She said she want to try to ride the unicorn, so I helped her with that and help her take some photos. During the process of climbing up and steadying herself, her bikini bottom opened up a lot until can see half her pussy lips and her short pubic hair, end up have to tell her to adjust her bikini bottom otherwise it can be seen on the photo (afraid she straight upload to social media without checking). So after telling her she was very shy and quickly readjust her bikini bottom. Then she told me she forgot to wax before coming and also forgot to bring her shaver to Bali. So I tell her its ok, my gf also no wax and shave, just trim only. Then I think she felt more relieved and continue to ask me take photos...

TBC....
Please share more!
Old 09-03-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

TBC....
wah... still tbc somemore.. looking forward
Old 10-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:

TBC....
Halfway during taking photos, she called me to come closer and whisper to me

Friend gf: Eii, your down there looks like erected, later your gf wake up saw then thought is I seduce you then I die, don't make us got 心病 later

Me: you la, wear so revealing, who can control?

Friend gf: I don't care ya, if later she come out you better stay inside the pool don't come out

Me: Oh...

Shit, damn horny already because before going to bali gf is not mestrual, so whole week of no sex already... so might as well try my luck and approached her. She's chilling at the side of the pool that time.

Me: eii, do girls feel happy if their male friends see them and have erections?

Friend gf: Why you ask this?

Then I think she noticed my erection haven't subside.

Friend gf: wei, you erection is still there, later your gf or my bf come out see this then awkward leh.. or you go do something about it first?

Me: wahh.... your fault make me having this problem and now you still want me to solve the problem?

Friend gf: then how? my bf sometimes very sensitive and jealous de leh, later he show me black face the whole day

Me: ermm... you help me la..

Friend gf: how help? you crazy is it?

Me: help me pcc, otherwise if i do it myself, come out see you again in this bikini it will go hard again because you are the source.

Then she stayed silent for a few seconds...

Friend gf: no place help you pcc.. you go your room toilet do it

Me: we can go to the living room toilet.... very fast only de la coz I one week no sex with gf already

Friend gf: u say de ah, if more than 5 minutes no shoot then you settle it yourself

So we fast hand fast leg pat dry a bit of ourselves to avoid the water dripping showing that we went to the living room toilet. Once inside then I pull down my swimming trunk. Then she sort of not knowing what to do or feel shy to do anything without me asking.

Me: erm... you want me stand or sit on the toilet bowl (with the cover closed)?

Friend gf: you like....faster

Me: Ok... then I stand...

So I pull down my swimming trunk, and revealed my penis to her... she seems to be a bit shy not knowing what to do.. So I pull her hand to my penis, then she started stroking it slowly. I guess is because soaked in the pool earlier, so the skin is a bit dry and doesn't feel that comfortable.

Me: eii.. not comfortable oh, feels a bit dry, maybe because just now soaked in pool. Like this hard to shoot.

Friend gf: Then?

Me: Can you use your mouth to lubricate it first? Then i think can shoot very fast

Friend gf: harrr.... ok, you say de ah, don't later cant shoot.

So she squat down and move her face closer to my rock hard penis. I guess she want to smell to see if got any foul smell or not.. luckily I showered before going to the pool. Then she slowly open her lips and inserted my penis into her mouth and giving me a half bj. I said half bj because she is not inserting fully into her mouth, just half of the length. I guess her intention is really just want to lubricate it with her saliva and not want to pleasure me. But the sensation is too much, and I can feel myself starting to have the feeling of cumming. So I stopped her... giving her excuse too tickling

Then I suggest to her

Me: do you mind taking off your bikini bottom? I will confirm shoot already if you help me pcc without your bikini bottom

She didn't say yes or not, just errmmm... So I take that as a yes and I asked her to stand up. So my turn to squat down and help her pull down her bikini bottom. This time is close distance viewing of her pussy and pubic hair, then I noticed something. Her juice stain is visible on her bikini bottom, meaning she is feeling horny as well.. then something come to my mind, so i teased her

Me: eii... you also horny liao is it? you see this.. (showing her juice stain on her bikini bottom)

Friend gf: no la, is normal for girls to have secretion sometimes, doesn't mean must be horny

Upon hearing this, in one fast motion, I used my hand to touch her pussy and sure enough its really slimy and wet, and then use her juice to rub her clitoris. I think she does not expect this and failed to control her moan

Friend gf: ahhh...

and she pushed my hand away...

Friend gf: eii, you just asked me help you pcc, why turn into bj, then taking off my bikini, and now you touching my bottom?

Me: you horny also right? can i penetrate you so you also can get relief?

She stayed quiet for a few seconds and said, faster shoot ah... I scare later they wake up cant find us then suspect something. Upon hearing this, my heart was like woooowwww.. better than strike jackpot. So I ask her turn around with back facing me, ask her bend down then I pointed my penis and standing doggy style her.

Unfortunately as I'm very near to cumming just now during BJ, once I entered and felt my penis head brushed against her slippery vagina wall, the sensation of cumming straight away appear again. So I told her I should be cumming very soon.

Friend gf: ahh... don't shoot inside ok

Me: Ok... then shoot where

Friend gf: anywhere as long as not inside..

So upon reaching the point of cumming, I pull out and asked her turn around

Me: eii... turn around and squat down

So once she squat down, I point my penis towards her mouth, and I think she afraid my cum will kena her face and hair, so she didn't resist. Straightaway hold her head and pump a few times and started shooting down her throat. Once I finished unloading, she slap my thigh meaning to signal me to pull out my penis and stop holding her head. To my surprise, she swallowed my load and give me the black face, and started wearing back her bikini bottom.

Me: thanks ya... hehe

Friend gf: faster wear back your swimming pants and go out, later they wake up see us in toilet together

So I wear back my swimming trunk and each of us went to our room to peek to see if our partners are awake.... luckily both are still sleeping and awake shortly after our activity. Unfortunately nothing happen again during the trip other than seeing her in another revealing bikini but with her bf by her side, nothing can happen.
Old 10-03-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid stuff lah bro!!
Old 10-03-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro ggbro,

up you 15 points for such horny story.

Quote:
Halfway during taking photos, she called me to come closer and whisper to me

Friend gf: Eii, your down there looks like erected, later your gf wake up saw then thought is I seduce you then I die, don't make us got 心病 later

Me: you la, wear so revealing, who can control?

Friend gf: I don't care ya, if later she come out you better stay inside the pool don't come out

Me: Oh...

Shit, damn horny already because before going to bali gf is not mestrual, so whole week of no sex already... so might as well try my luck and approached her. She's chilling at the side of the pool that time.

Me: eii, do girls feel happy if their male friends see them and have erections?

Friend gf: Why you ask this?

Then I think she noticed my erection haven't subside.

Friend gf: wei, you erection is still there, later your gf or my bf come out see this then awkward leh.. or you go do something about it first?

Me: wahh.... your fault make me having this problem and now you still want me to solve the problem?

Friend gf: then how? my bf sometimes very sensitive and jealous de leh, later he show me black face the whole day

Me: ermm... you help me la..

Friend gf: how help? you crazy is it?

Me: help me pcc, otherwise if i do it myself, come out see you again in this bikini it will go hard again because you are the source.

Then she stayed silent for a few seconds...

Friend gf: no place help you pcc.. you go your room toilet do it

Me: we can go to the living room toilet.... very fast only de la coz I one week no sex with gf already

Friend gf: u say de ah, if more than 5 minutes no shoot then you settle it yourself

So we fast hand fast leg pat dry a bit of ourselves to avoid the water dripping showing that we went to the living room toilet. Once inside then I pull down my swimming trunk. Then she sort of not knowing what to do or feel shy to do anything without me asking.

Me: erm... you want me stand or sit on the toilet bowl (with the cover closed)?

Friend gf: you like....faster

Me: Ok... then I stand...

So I pull down my swimming trunk, and revealed my penis to her... she seems to be a bit shy not knowing what to do.. So I pull her hand to my penis, then she started stroking it slowly. I guess is because soaked in the pool earlier, so the skin is a bit dry and doesn't feel that comfortable.

Me: eii.. not comfortable oh, feels a bit dry, maybe because just now soaked in pool. Like this hard to shoot.

Friend gf: Then?

Me: Can you use your mouth to lubricate it first? Then i think can shoot very fast

Friend gf: harrr.... ok, you say de ah, don't later cant shoot.

So she squat down and move her face closer to my rock hard penis. I guess she want to smell to see if got any foul smell or not.. luckily I showered before going to the pool. Then she slowly open her lips and inserted my penis into her mouth and giving me a half bj. I said half bj because she is not inserting fully into her mouth, just half of the length. I guess her intention is really just want to lubricate it with her saliva and not want to pleasure me. But the sensation is too much, and I can feel myself starting to have the feeling of cumming. So I stopped her... giving her excuse too tickling

Then I suggest to her

Me: do you mind taking off your bikini bottom? I will confirm shoot already if you help me pcc without your bikini bottom

She didn't say yes or not, just errmmm... So I take that as a yes and I asked her to stand up. So my turn to squat down and help her pull down her bikini bottom. This time is close distance viewing of her pussy and pubic hair, then I noticed something. Her juice stain is visible on her bikini bottom, meaning she is feeling horny as well.. then something come to my mind, so i teased her

Me: eii... you also horny liao is it? you see this.. (showing her juice stain on her bikini bottom)

Friend gf: no la, is normal for girls to have secretion sometimes, doesn't mean must be horny

Upon hearing this, in one fast motion, I used my hand to touch her pussy and sure enough its really slimy and wet, and then use her juice to rub her clitoris. I think she does not expect this and failed to control her moan

Friend gf: ahhh...

and she pushed my hand away...

Friend gf: eii, you just asked me help you pcc, why turn into bj, then taking off my bikini, and now you touching my bottom?

Me: you horny also right? can i penetrate you so you also can get relief?

She stayed quiet for a few seconds and said, faster shoot ah... I scare later they wake up cant find us then suspect something. Upon hearing this, my heart was like woooowwww.. better than strike jackpot. So I ask her turn around with back facing me, ask her bend down then I pointed my penis and standing doggy style her.

Unfortunately as I'm very near to cumming just now during BJ, once I entered and felt my penis head brushed against her slippery vagina wall, the sensation of cumming straight away appear again. So I told her I should be cumming very soon.

Friend gf: ahh... don't shoot inside ok

Me: Ok... then shoot where

Friend gf: anywhere as long as not inside..

So upon reaching the point of cumming, I pull out and asked her turn around

Me: eii... turn around and squat down

So once she squat down, I point my penis towards her mouth, and I think she afraid my cum will kena her face and hair, so she didn't resist. Straightaway hold her head and pump a few times and started shooting down her throat. Once I finished unloading, she slap my thigh meaning to signal me to pull out my penis and stop holding her head. To my surprise, she swallowed my load and give me the black face, and started wearing back her bikini bottom.

Me: thanks ya... hehe

Friend gf: faster wear back your swimming pants and go out, later they wake up see us in toilet together

So I wear back my swimming trunk and each of us went to our room to peek to see if our partners are awake.... luckily both are still sleeping and awake shortly after our activity. Unfortunately nothing happen again during the trip other than seeing her in another revealing bikini but with her bf by her side, nothing can happen.
Old 10-03-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
tinyrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice trip for you bro ggbro
Old 11-03-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Nice story. Looks like she was waiting for you to lead. That way she can everything push to you. Seems like you read the signs well and is able to react quickly.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
NuclearBio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

TBC....
Very nice view, cannot blame you having an erection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1