The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 27-11-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
twopiece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Brenda
Club friday

Okt: very fast reply and booking
Looks : like her photos no filter
I like her smile though and her skin really glows
Body : thai tan, smooth skin. Just right type of body tone. Great body to grab almost in every fuck position
Boobs : nice D cup that I can't keep my hands off her
Pussy: very clean and can paint. Allow me to eat her pussy and fingering it, she shivers when I kiss her inner thigh
Bbbj : hard working girl. Kept sucking until i say lets fuck. Her deepthroat and motion is one of the best, really a pro in this department
Fj: very nice loud sexy moans. I only do 2 positions and come forcefully inside her. Tips for bros let her ride you and just enjoy
Gfe : 10/10 i have a great time chatting with her in the remaining time. Really nice feeling like getting to know your slutty new gf

RTF: yes if got vit M
Old 27-11-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light

Short FR on Sun from TGT

Looks:7/10 20% discount, wont reject
Body: 7/10 slim with A cup
BBBj: 8/10 can go long and no teeth
Fj: 8/10 dfk and CG, I shoot in mins
Overall comms no issue, offered me beer and chit chat.
Very sincere lady, and aim to please.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 3
devildonkey is a name known to alldevildonkey is a name known to alldevildonkey is a name known to alldevildonkey is a name known to alldevildonkey is a name known to alldevildonkey is a name known to all

Lust365: Winnie

One of the prettiest FL I have tried recently.
In person from many angles looks like mediacorp actress Rebecca Lim

First shot CIM
2nd shot came pretty quickly as well after changing into missionary, looking at that pretty face cannot tahan.

I know I hit a gem when she said let me know what you what to do with me.

Will RTF if possible.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Altlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Ring LA

Looks : 7/10 apart from the filter still cute looking.
Body : 9/10 Meat at the right places.
Boobs : 10/10 100% for boob lovers and she loves it when you grab them. She even pulled my hands several time tongrab it.
Bbbj : 5/10 says my tool was abit on the larger side so didn't enjoy that but make up for her kind and bubbly attitude.
FJ : opted for AJ and had hell of time. Was happy she could handle it. Started slow and when she got used to it then then I was ramming it full speed with her permission of course.

Overall : Apart from the BBBJ it was a really good session. She was friendly and very kind. Even got a good massage at the end of the session. I'm more of a lurker here and rarely give FR but I really had fun and OKT was good too.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ling1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scarlett from Club Friday

Had Scarlett on Sunday 26/11

Okt: Very responsive and easy to deal with

Looks: 9/10 very pretty WYSIWYG, her makeup makes her look pretty then the pictures, got a bit of Thai tan and GND vibe

Body: Natural boobs but dont expect a thick ass for doggy or very huge boobs, definitely more on the slimmer side with natural B. Those who love meaty girls can look elsewhere.

BJ: She combines it with HJ, her stroking my wet dick filled with her saliva and giving me eye contact with her pretty face nearly caused me to bust early. Give me some DT too and ended my 1st shot in CIM.

DFK: Yes, but dont expect PSE level of tonguefighting, more towards gfe kind.

Painting: Yes, very nice pussy. she likes it alot as her whole body arched when i was eating her, she will put both her hands on ur head when u eat, really boosts my ego and encourage me to keep going.

Fingering: Didnt try.

FJ: Didnt need KY at all, maybe cause i had pretty good chemistry with her, did her missionary for solid 10 mins, her reactions and moans are very real and not commercial, her hands on my hips while I pound, makes me pound harder and finally finish in that position.

Overall, the best part is that it didnt feel commercial at all, feels like im making love with my girlfriend.

RTF: Definitely, hope I can still catch her when vit M refills and she still here.
Old 27-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

RTF Brenda from CF again, probably my 3rd or 4th visit already.

GFE is very high. There was not a single awkward moment. She gave a very strong vibe of those girls that you see in club and wanna bonk her after the party!

She allows painting on her clean shaved pussy but be gentle with your finger. She will grab your hair and gives off light moans.

BJJJ started in the shower when she kneel down. It is not just up and down the rod but with dt, licking and sucking of your balls. What you see in AV is what you will experience. Main deed is here by starting off with cg and she told me she wants to be fucked in doggy. Gave it all to her and ended in missionary. She gave out light moans and it gets louder the harder you pump.

Overall experience is good just like when you bonk a girl from the club.

Dont miss this gem bros!!
Old 27-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jamie147 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Jinny from Club Friday

Good and satisfying
Body bakness 3-4
French will initiate
Tits on the smaller side

Will continue to support
Old 27-11-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jamie147 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Jinny from Club Friday

Body bakness - 3-4
Frenching - will initiate
Tits - small B
Sex - hardworking
Overall - 8/10

Will continue to support club Friday service
Old 27-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hardygordy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Molly from Seduction

OKT: Very responsive
Look: 8 Fair, sharp feature with slutty look .
Body: 9 overall still slim which is what i like
Boob: 8 B suits her body frame, for all natural boob lover.
BBBJ: 8
Service: 9, very hardworking and accommodating
RTF: when i got the time

Molly has a very gentle and courteous demeanour.
Old 27-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mtwthfsat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ARIES, LUST365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=aries
Looks: 8.5
Body: 10
Boobs: 8.5
Frenching: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Notes:
She’s my type. Very horny and adventurous
Old 27-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Pauline ( Gentlemenclub24 )

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...4#post22843234

Shave : fully clean shaven
French: Yes, very passionate
English: good, we can communicate a mixture of basic English & Thai without google translation.
Looks: 9/10 Thai fair skin & a beautiful friendly lady with shoulder length hair, original look much better than the picture.
Body: 8/10 a nice meaty figure, smooth skin, beautiful body arts with Buddhist rituals on her back
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced C cup, soft & good to massage, kiss & lick non stop. Nipples are enjoyable to lick, driving her horny.
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BJ: 10/10 loves licking & sucking my penis non stop, followed by deep throat.
Painting: 10/10 very responsive when licking her pussy, very clean & no smell, especially when we were performing 69
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating with various sex positions
We made hot passionate love like long lost lovers.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
Heard many good FRs of Pauline & I decided to have her on Sunday late night.
Pauline is very friendly, flirty, chatty & sporty lady. She is also super horny when comes to wild foreplay & sex. We started kissing passionately from the beginning to the end. We began to have wild foreplay in the shower. After shower , we proceeded to bed with our continuous wild foreplay, followed by oral sex before our hot passionate love making. Her sexual ecstasy was very high & she moaned loudly during sex. We loved to perform french kisses & embrace passionately in our sitting lotus & missionary positions. When I became physically tired & she knew that my penis was not hard enough, she never failed to give up on me. She continued to give me a passionate deep french kiss & embrace me while I continued with my hand job. It took me quite some time to cum my shot on her body. After that, we washed ourselves up in the shower & she gave me a wonderful & relaxing massage. After massage, we had a great conversation & talked about things in life. Before I left, we hugged & kissed each other goodbye. I will plan my time to RTF her before she returns to Thailand.
Old 27-11-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
gralo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygralo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Pegy (T21)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=965384

Sun, evening 2s

Been scrolling SBF for a while to decide next bonk, decided to go with Pegy, new arrival in T21, her face really my type lah

OKT - 10/10, first time booking, simple SBF verification, instructions straightforward
Looks - 8/10, the moment she opened the door, she looked exactly like photos. She wore light make up and I like that she make herself good to see me
Boobs - 7.5/10, natural Bs, very inviting to suck on that nipples
Body - 10/10, slim with petite figure. The best looking part is definitely her pussy and ass. Clean shaven, Too bad I’m not much of a painter but I definitely stayed in missionary for a long time and play with her clit.
French - n/a other bros can try your luck ah
BBBJ - 9/10, very pro and almost shoot a few times. She will look at me with the seductive eyes and smile a little. A lot of slurping, some DT and tongue motion.
FJ - 9/10, Good for me cause I can try all kinds of positions. Missionary was good cause got full view of her natural boobs and fully shaven pussy. The sight of my cock in and out of her pussy really a turn on. Very wet too and I think she prefers the hard poundings over the slow and sensual one. After release my heart keep poundings Lol
GFE - 8/10, her FJ more PSE than GF. But after shot she can change to gf mode

For bros looking for nice bonk with pretty lady, she's not wrong ah. Do contact bro Kim.
Old 27-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ebw666777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Lust365 for arranging. Very responsive OKT

More on Ploy:
Looks very similar to pictures, I'd say at least 80-85%. Very cute.
Body: 160cm, not fat, B cup with big areolas.

- Easy to break ice, chatty and even tho I can't speak Thai and she can't really speak English, she still took initiative to talk to me using google translate so thumbs up.
- Likes to hug and cuddle and kiss
- Tongue power. Cat bath was good, still got slurping sound. Can you imagine the BBBJ
- Trimmed pussy
- Tight and easily wet
- Dmg is $120 and for the level of service I got it was worth it.
Old 27-11-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Elmochu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Vicky from kinkythai

Looks:10/10 i would describe even prettier in person than pic.
Boobs:9/10 natural B and very sensitive
Bbbj:9/10 Non-stop blowing and never complain tired,love licked the ball
French: 10/10 Not the agressive tongue fight but superb GFE type.
Painting:10/10 small and very ez wet pussy
FJ: 10/10 very tight. No KY needed. Willing to swap positions.
Attitude:10/10 never seen such a polite and nice girl
RTF: Yes
Old 27-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!

Yumi from GX
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=965761&highlight=

Saw her back on shore, previously wanted to book her but can't make arrangements with Okt. Finally I enjoyed this $120 promo and had a great session with Yumi.

Yumi my own preference. Mature looking she has the horny housewife next door waiting for my present face.

Service was good very patience not those rushing to complete the session asap. Cause we brothers here to spend money to relax not here to get frustrated 🥴

Her figure is not baby elephant or very slim type. Have sufficient meats at the right area. Enhanced milk and round perky ass. ( When doggy her my both hand grab on her boobs and pound her deep) my trademark 😁

Her blowjob I would grade 8.5/10 cause I met someone better, but she puts lots of effort slow and sensual. No teeth feel and able to suck my cock for long.

Fuckjob she's accommodative won't give any attitude or objection. Able to take hard and deep pounding. Her moans genuine. Overall Satisfied 👍

Spend only $120 for the price of 2 shots and I felt it was worth spending. OKT please throw in more this type of promo not being cheapskate but sometime you know we brothers 1 week can bonk 3-4 times. 😂

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1