The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-11-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
angelbuster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Zoey from Seduction

After seeing Seduction’s line up, mai tu liao quickly go and make a booking. Straight away msg and ask okt to recommend one that fits my favourite type.

She has a nice personality and worked hard to meet all my requests. This is her first visit to this island and she is quite shy.

The only problem is her limited English. Somehow manage to chit chat only a bit with my limited Thai and google translate.

RTF: Will shortlist to rtf her
Old 25-11-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: ONESIAM
Model: Jan
Damage: 160/60/1

Good day once again fellow bros and chiongsters! I am back again with another FR, probably my last one before I head off for year end holidays. This time I have good news for bros that are into slim SYT's, you're in for a good treat. Saw ONESIAM updated their stable with a new girl called Jan and she immediately caught my attention. From her photos provided by the stable, can see that she was a slim and petite young girl, my estimate would be around 21 to 23 years old. By now bros who have been reading my FR's would know that I am a sucker for SYT's, so immediately texted OKT and booked a slot with her. As per my usual modus operandi, bought her some bubble tea and mcdonald's as it was close to dinner time during my session. Upon reaching the location, waited for about a minute before I was greeted by Jan at the door. First impressions, she was everything that I expected and more from the photos provided. One thing I really respect about ONESIAM is that they don't really tweak their girls photo's too much, so what you see is pretty much what you will get in person

Now for the scoring of Jan

Looks: 8.5/10 - Very pretty and cute. I would say that Jan falls more towards the cute side, but don't get me wrong, she is definitely pretty as well. As usual, just discount her skin tone a bit due to the studio lighting and edits from the photos to make her appear more fair. But other than that, she can probably fit in with our local poly/university girls. Asked her for her age and she told me that she turned 22 this year, so definitely a young slut in the making

Body: 9/10 - Bros that like girls who are more on the meaty side, she may not be the one for you. But for me, absolutely perfect with a bakness level of around 2 to 2.5, she has a slim and lean body with some curves in the right areas. Tight skin, no tummy and in fact can see some ab lines (my fetish)

Boobs: 8/10 - Natural A's or small B's. Boob lovers might give her a pass, but as I am not a boob person, her boobs are just nice and proportionate to the rest of her body frame. Definitely not flat like airport runway as you can still grab and fondle them

Shower: 9/10 - The shower experience with Jan, like most of the girls under ONESIAM was nothing ordinary. We started off kissing and slowly frenching each other as she started to soap me down and wash my 2IC. Next she proceeded to squat down and gave me a blowjob in the shower. Wah shiok, there is something about getting blown in the shower that always feels good (Bro's who have experienced it will understand) She used her hands to grab onto my thighs for support as she blew me for a good 5 mins or so. After that, finished washing up and proceeded to the bed for the main course

BBBJ: 7.5/10 - I would have to honestly say she is a little green in the BJ area, probably due to her young age, but I'm sure if you guide her and tell her how you like it, she will be willing to accommodate to you. Quite sure during her short stint here, she will definitely become an expert in no time. One thing I have to praise her for is her willingness to continue blowing you until you signal or tell her to stop. I have had bad experiences with some FL's that will only blow you for less than a minute, then show black face once you ask them to continue longer. You will get none of that from Jan so she definitely gets some plus points from me. Even though she is green, she still puts in effort to give you a good time, often times using her tongue to swirl on my 2IC's head, giving me some good stimulation. All she needs to improve on is a bit more suction strength and she's good to go

Frenching: 9/10 - She initiated with kisses at the start, which slowly led to some small tongue action here and there, and eventually ended with some passionate frenching. Frenching with her feels more like GFE instead of PSE if you know what I mean

Painting: N/A - Did not try, but guys that like to paint, you might be in for a treat as she gets fucking wet easily, so you can savor up all that nice young sweet abalone juice. Well trimmed and taken care of, confirm not amazon rainforest. As I slid my fingers towards her pussy, she let out a slight moan. Boy oh boy, she was already wet as fuck

FJ: 9/10 - Once we proceeded to the bed after shower, she immediately started to attack me with the french language. Lots of kisses and tongue action. Then she proceeded to give me a cat bath, licked both my nipples before proceeding down to my 2IC. She looked at me, gave me a sweet smile, then proceeded to give me another round of blowjob. Damn shiok looking at a pretty SYT blowing me. Occasionally she would also look at me while she was blowing on my cock to check if I was enjoying. After awhile, she signaled to me and said it was my turn to take over. So I flipped her on her back and proceeded to give her a good lick down starting from her neck, all the way down to her boobs and tummy area. Next, proceeded to take out my Okamoto 002 condoms that I brought along specially to try with her and immediately caps on

Now this was the embarrassing part for me as it was the first time I experienced something like this. It might also be due to me recovering from a flu not too long ago, so my body probably wasn't in the most tip top condition to bonk. Just as I was about to put on the condom, my 2IC suddenly started to go soft. I panicked and thought to myself, shit, don't tell me I started to develop ED. I think Jan could also notice my 2IC going soft and she started to lick my nipples and stroke my 2IC. However I still could not get hard even after all that. She noticed right away and proceeded to give me a BJ with the condom still on. Thankfully after blowing for around 5 minutes or so, my 2IC started to get rock hard again. I really have to thank Jan for being patient and helping me to get right back up as I was super worried I would not have been able to complete the deed

Once my 2IC was rock hard again, I immediately put her in missionary position and proceeded to insert my cock into her wet pussy. No KY was needed as she was super wet naturally. She was tight as fuck, and I could feel the warmth of her vaginal walls through the 002 condoms. Bros who have been using latex condoms like Durex all this while and you're sick of feeling like you're bonking nothing, I highly recommend giving these Okamoto 002 and 001 condoms a try. They are a bit pricier, but worth every single penny for the experience they give, it's a real game changer for me

We bonked in missionary for awhile and spoke french to one another while doing the deed. I loved looking at her expressions change with every thrust I gave to her. Next, swapped to doggy and I started to fuck her from the back, grabbing her by her thin waist and admiring that lean tight back of hers. She can definitely take a good pounding without any complains. After being in doggy for a bit, felt like I was going to cum soon, so told her to swap back to missionary as I wanted to look at her pretty face while I came. I put her ankles close to her ears and started to give some deep thrusts. All this while, she was moaning and enjoying herself as well. After pounding her for a bit, felt like I was going to cum and increased the speed of my thrusts. I unloaded all of my semen deep inside of her and we gave each other a few kisses before proceeding to clean up

Can confirm these photos of her in doggy and missionary position are quite accurate of what you will see on the day that you're bonking her

GFE: 9.5/10 - Out of all the areas, I think Jan excels the most in the GFE area. From our first meeting all the way to the room, she was already giving me smiles and nice vibes. I knew it was going to be a good session from the start. Upon entering the room, she immediately started to give me kisses, which eventually led to frenching. I asked her initially if she could speak english, but unfortunately she said she wasn't good with english. Luckily I could speak some basic thai to break the ice, and also used google translate for harder sentences. She will hug and lean on you like you're her boyfriend during the session. The funny thing is as we proceeded to the shower, she suddenly started to speak to me in mandarin. I was taken aback at first as she sounded quite fluent. So I asked her if she could speak mandarin. She said a little bit as she had learnt back in Bangkok. That really helped to break the ice even further as I could comfortably converse with her in mandarin. Bros do buy some food for her as I think she needs to fatten up a little. Poor girls tummy rumbled a bit after we had done the deed. Luckily I bought Mcdonald's and bubble tea for her. Told her she could eat if she was hungry. She also has this big bottle of cheetos in her room, and she started to feed me some after our bonk. She said fellow bros can help her to eat as it is probably too much for her to finish all on her own. Do treat her nicely and she will definitely return the favor back. She's just a nice girl here to work and help out her family back home

Overall: Another good session with ONESIAM. By now it is no surprise for the reasons I keep returning to support this stable. Fellow bros who are regular of this stable can also attest to that

For Jan, SYT lovers don't miss out on her! If you're looking for the GFE from a pretty cute young girl, then she is the one for you. Don't expect commando or PSE type of service. Think of it as a bonk session with your first love/girlfriend and you will enjoy the experience. She just arrived a few days ago and will be here for 2 weeks, so do give her a try before her bookings start to fill up! Once again, I'm signing out with my last review before I go for year end holidays, keep bonking and stay safe!

Last edited by Staggermite; 25-11-2023 at 04:09 AM.
Old 25-11-2023, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Veronica
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=965412
Lover's Fortress

OKT- Fast booking within seconds

Body- Nice curves slim figure

Boobs- Quite good quite a handful for C Cup

Frenching- Felt very sensual

Bbbj- Good suction and movements i didnt last long here died early

Fj- 9The way she ride and ask me doggy her deeper plus her stero type moans

Overall- I have absolutely no complaints about Veronica throughout. Everything was great.
Old 25-11-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Aura
TRL

Just wanna leave down a short and simple reviews on this great lady

Her service is top notch 9/10 and her great body too

Boobs was quite big on her body, soft and nice to fondle with

BBBj wise she was Willing to please, will keep going till you tell her to stop. can DT if you ask.

best in missionary to see the boobs bouncing, she will grab her tits and play with them while being pounded. tried CG and missionary before ending with a boob fuck and COB.

Best part is she willing to take all my cum on her face and in her mouth

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=964460
Old 25-11-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vivalarity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jann
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=964619&highlight=
From Galaxyxscorts

Looks:7.5/10 she got a very unique look dont judge her by her looks and she will do wonders for you.
Body:8/10 i would place her on the slim side as she isnt bar bar decent sized B
French: Yes
BBBJ:9/10 Good suction and eye contact, she can go fast and slow at the right time. Make it sloppy and stroke damn fast when she suck. Really feels damn good.
FJ: 9/10 Good stamina and endurance. can pump her non stop. no complains from her.

Verdict: 9/10

At that price point she was a good fuck enjoyed my time with her.

Old 25-11-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
makeupnanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My well deserved FR for Nana from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=nana

Update for bros who are unsure who to book
Nana
- face: 8.5 like college/uni student or young exec
- body: 9 /10 - awesome butt - Second round I was defeated at Doggy lol
- massage: 9.5/10 - decent GF massage
- french: 10/10 - lots GFE
- BJ: 12/10 - awesome
- FJ: 12/10 - awesome
- GFE: 10/10 - kiss and cuddles while shower - during my last shower (after 2 pops) my didi still wanted more! aiyoh
Old 25-11-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
darkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Personal experience with Linda Kinkythai (first day)

Coming from Chiangmai, Linda is really a suak mak mak girl.

The statistic:

Looks: 10/10 (Really khun na rak, see liao sure tio KC. Chiongster that love Max GFE can come experience.. dun get KC hard)
Body: 9/10 (slim, fair and natural B’s. Nice boobs and ass to grab)
Bbj: 7/10 (Abit green in this area but willing to try dun go too rough on her)
French: DFK
Painting: allowed
FJ: 10/10 (Really ride me out like a girlfriend, no commercial feeling.)

Linda can speak very good chinese, the whole session was filled with laughter and joy .
Here before she get booked out.

OKT: 10/10 prompt response as always

Bonk list: Linda, Cherrie, Mina, Maya, Linda, WAWA (2.0), Kitty, Jesse (X2 RTF), Alice, Lin (X3 RTF), Risa, Lyla, Mew, Nicki, Dada (X3 RTF), Megan (X3 RTF), Miki (X9 RTF), Emma, Wawa (X2 RTF), Emily, New, Cas (X3 RTF), Jenny, Wish (X2 RTF), June, Jill, Ginny, Bella, Yuki, Tiffany, Natty, Chole and, Lily and many more
Old 25-11-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 16
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Molly from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=965408

Went for Molly yesterday,

Smooth booking with OKT

Look: 9/10 Photos is her with PS Thai tan, though she is 24yo, but looks SYT

Body: 9/10 Slim small size with very little tummy, skin silky smooth

Boobs: 10/10 Nice natural B cup which I like most, fit her body size best

Catbath: 6/10 Very new to this trade, room for improvement

Painting: 10/10 Nice clit, nice smell, wet easily when I painted, especially the 2nd round, her moan was real till she stretched out her hand and pressed my head to paint her

FJ: 10/10 2nd fk was really shiok, I don't go into details, try it yourself (I had special service) and she did't ask for extra

GFE: 8/10 Hugging each other in bed between 1st and 2nd shots

Service: 8/10 Shower 3 times together (Shared toilet)

RTF: Comfirmed yes
Old 25-11-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
tallandshort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...hlight=chicago

Chicago-Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 85% like photo, seductive looks.
Body: 9/10 nice curvy figure, skin tone thai tan.
Boobs: 9/10 big boobs, D cup. Nice to fondle.
French: 8.5/10 aggressive! she raped my tongue and slightly bit my lips.
BBBJ: 9/10 I must say she excel in this dept.
Catbath: 9.5/10 almost everywhere. Started from my ear, to my neck, to my nipple and went down.
Painting: 8.5/10 Allows, and she's shaved. Super wet after awhile.
FJ: 9/10 tried a few style. fav is cow girl, followed by missionary and doggy.
GFE: more like friends with benefits. Quite comfortable with her.
RTF: if have the time next week i will.

Overall: 9/10
Old 25-11-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold

Aura TRL

okt: Fast response, no switch and baits with real pic and very experience or and very give all sort of excuse

Looks: Long hair lady, nap and like wild wild clubbing type of vibe look

Body: petite, slim, well proportioned and sexy thai tanned skin with a sexy shapely backside

Boobs : enhanced and seem big to me and fit her body size.

Bbbj: good suction, very sloppy with deepthroat and gagging while she dt. Fast momentum. Duration just nice for me.

Frenching: teaser, slow and passionate, aggressive while or DFK all the way non stop.

Painting - trimmed with some hair painted her persistently and enjoyed watching her squirm and get really wet. Very good sensitivity so bros who like to go down under will most likely enjoy this.

FJ - Flexible and listened to my instruction about different position. Tried missionary, tight pussy and wet, then she ride on me, flip her over for doggie and gave her a tremendous speed ,her moan was loud till i shot out my sperm.

Nice gem and I feel like making love with a clubbing gal.

She is leaving soon. Please book her fast else you will miss the boat.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogisme View Post
Foxy
Jenny

Girl next door look
Ample boobs
Supple smooth skin
Silky smooth hair
Petite height
Smiles plenty

Happy vibes
Started with some light massages
Nipples licking
And bbbj
Keeps looking at me to check my reactions
Caps on CG grinding
Squatting untop is good
Change to missionary
1st shot surrendered

Massage offered between but I didn't want to, so we just chat.

2nd start with hj, nipples licking
More bbbj. Longer this time.
Caps on GG squatting and felt really good. Almost went off.
But changed to doggy.
Went at it, gave her all I could, and all the time it was soft moans,
ooohs and ahhs becoming "f*ck me!, oh my god!"

2nd shot surrendered.
She said thank you.
Within 1 hour.
Still have time for after deed shower together.
But we both agreed, that wall fixed shower head really not good for showering together.

Sincerely connected with her.
Felt good vibes
No commercial feel
Like a gf
Did an rtf with her.
She remembered me.

Connected well with her.
This time, her bbbj was so good, that I couldn't resist, had to CIM.
A combination of deep throat at first, then the hand and mouth combi and licking of headtip got me good.
All the while fondling her boobs and sensetive nips.
She made sure I squeezed out all, before letting go.

We rested awhile. Some light massages, 2nd round started with her doing reverse CG.
Requested for her to turn front around, as I want to feel those boobs in my hands.
Changed to missionary and just hard pounded away...
Old 25-11-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Riton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
So hard to book this stable.  Asking for other stable record when I confirmed the timing.  I never keep these records and will always delete after completion....In the end tell OKT cancel appointment as I cannot provide.....
Was thinking of letting this go but decided to post this after reading a senior post above.

Yesterday at 4pm, I made a booking with A1ESCORT/A1GROUP, everything was good until reached the destination. The okt started asking for multiple photos for example, the surroundings, different selfies of clothes, footwear with different hand signs ... etc. all of which I try to accommodate as I was new. But okt asked for a selfie with face and then a video call, things get very uncomfortable ....In the end OKT canceled the appointment and blocked me ... left disappointed ... venue was far from house, had to travel far, location not friendly to public transport.

But after what happen on top, I contacted MILK LOVERS 19 about 4.30, okt was very friendly, I go to destination and keep fingers crossed ... okt gave details and only asked "what you shirt colour?", I answered ..... things was very smooth and things was good.

May be okt can give more trust, just my 2 cents.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
h3ro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Adding a short review for
Jann
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...4#post22836314

Looks: 8/10
Body:8/10
Cathbath: quite good
Shower: SOP
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10
Overall:8.10

RTF: value for money @130/2/90 would do so if i don't find any 1 that suites me.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
muckme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Chicago from Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...wpost&t=965411

Had a session with her yesterday. She is more tanned than in the pictures and has large perky nipples that peep out under the fabric of her top, like in the profile pic.

Very hardworking and eager to please. Keeps going on and on to make sure you cum, without complaints of being tired.

Can chat on different topics and will cuddle after sex and does not feel transactional. Fleshy ass, nice to hump and dig into.
Old 25-11-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 18
Ultimate_Joker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltimate_Joker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Minza by TeeRukLover

Looks - 9/10
90% similar to the picture on the forums, nice and sexy complexion. Vixen, wild and beautiful looks

Body - 9/10
Petite and small build with toned and curve shape body with a tattoo at the back and a shapely hot bouncy ass

Boobs - 9/10
Manmade C cup, suit her body and nice to suck, lick and squeeze, for big boobs lover

BBBJ - 9/10
Slow and steady suction and followed by deepthroat with that slutty eye contact.
sensual and know how to do it. Skilful blow for very long with no complaint

Painting -9/10
No smell and trimmed type. High sensitivity and get wet easily. Painted her persistently and enjoyed her moan, jerking, fidgeting and grabbing of bedsheet.

FJ - 9/10
Her style very fast and aggressive, like fucking after tearing your clothes off that kind. Kanna rape kind. Responsive with high moaning level. Game for all position and able to take in long, deep and fast thrusting.

Attitude - 8/10
Hardworking and service oriented . Know what a man want and serve with heart and soul all out. No short cut and make sure you enjoy.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1