The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Yup, the BMI chart is very useful for bros to make up their minds whether they want to dive in, just that I don't know how to attach pictures and too lazy to learn so I made reference to the latest FR (which is yours) with it hahaha
Haha, quite easy leh. U see the text tools bar with the bold, italics etc. The button is called LOAD PICS, the last icon. Then u just choose the pic u want to upload can liao
Old 28-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108990 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Bro racerboy, can't find grace profile.

Like that newbie account like me will just get pinpoint as FR writer? advise pls B was actually friendly and chatty chap so ya i am back since my old account cannot post..
Not to worry. Who never been newbie before? Everyday and every bonk is a learning experience. I was once a newbie before. Just post normally.

Bros here read your FR and by comparing will know real or fake already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-10-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5761 / Power: 63
sigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Great Bonks

Just back from a great Bonk
Liliy From Bangkok Gems

Here is my humble FR on her

Looks:8/10 Chio look like chinese
Body: 9/10 Fair skin with great assets almost flawless
Boobs: 9/10 D Boobies with Light brown nips
Kissing/frenching: 10/10 Wet frenching/ love it

Painting: 8/10 a bit of hair and no smell... Kinda of pinky too

Bbbj: 9/10 very good tongue actions
Fj: 10/10 very accomodating!submissive type and lots of frenching

Overall satisfaction rate: 9.5/10!!!

Rtf: When Vitamin M is enough

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=631630
Old 28-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs from Bangkokgems? Candy, Rain or Paris?
Old 28-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
Nuna should fit the bill.
Second that. Tried her the last time and she has a good body and a elegant look

Last edited by Entropy; 28-10-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
To answer your points:
1. See this post in Great Bonks (Page 691)
2. Based on my understanding, many of the thai operator have never seen the girls in real life. They usually rely on customer feedback and review after session to advise other potential customer. I don't usually ask operator about the girl, I pick them based on photo uploaded to the website and I take it from there.

I just started chionging from 2009 and at the start I always patronize FL Dome 2 or FL PRC Streetwalker in GL, they were good and I even started a 'relationship with one of the PRC FL and had some happy times together. When she went back, I continued patronizing FL Dome 2 until 2-3 years back I felt that their service get from bad to worst and because and I am quite disturbed by the fact that they are taking booking at the midst of the session so I eventually moved to Viet in JB spa scene until I find it too troublesome to cross the causeway with the bad to worst traffic jams.

Eventually, I started going to GL legal house for session but eventually stopped as I don't wish to be recognized by people I know there so I started browsing FL Dome 1 and LSB. I started by jumping around stable but there were times that I was 'bitten' by fake photo stable in LSB when the girls they send are a total mismatch but I have never reject a single girl in my life. Sometimes even in fake photo stable I can actually find a decent looking girl with good service attitude maybe due to chemistry but most of the time its a rush job with total no GFE as they do not expect return customer and just want to finish the deed and earn the money.

So... I started booking via 'reputable' stable (in my case it's those stable that I have tried and have sent me same girl as photo). Some of the stable I have been to in the past is LAX/DH/SD, Club V, ThaiBeautiful88 (now D88?), PattayaA1Baby, Club Allure, ThaiAvenue, Siam Resort, Ruk Boutique, Fantasiababes, ThaiPegasus, TeerukLover. When I am happy with a particular stable, I usually stick to them whenever I need a release because I know that by booking with them they will not cheat or push unwanted girls to be because I patronize them so many times in a week and they would not want to lose me as a customer and they know that I always do last minute booking and would not usually wait for my session so they always find ways to squeeze my booking. I appreciate their efforts and at times I tell them to charge full 90 mins and I can make do with 60 mins session since I am usually a one shotter.

Now some people might think am I just plain lucky or a great story writer that my FR is 90% of the time super GFE or awesome experience which sometimes they bonk the same girl and have a lousy experience. Truth to be told, the FR I written represent only 5% of the girls I bonk, I only write when I have a positive experience with the girls and I have time on hand. I don't complain or bitch about lousy service or ugly girl in my FR because I am a commando and I am used to receiving shock on my commando booking, but I see no point hammering them. If they are good and I like it I just go back and patronize them otherwise I just move away. So after years into FL game, I came to understand that chemistry with girl is very important and how you look and groom yourself is also important to have a great experience. No doubt we are paying money to buy happy times but why are some people's experience different even if they tip lesser or don't tip.

Chemistry - This is I can't explain, natural one... but try to be friendly and talk casually like friend. If you think you are a customer and demand things, you will always be treated as a customer.
Frenching - Personal oral hygiene
GFE - When there is chemistry, you can do practically almost with them and give you 100% GFE.
BBBJ - Take good care and clean your little one, clean dick get suck more...

To me, chemistry is the most important factor. When there is chemistry, you can have all the fun here or even when they are back in LOS. So whenever I think I found a gem for myself, I will always return to RTF her unless I can't manage to book her slot or she went back unless better one I fancy has arrived. I am not an expert but I am just sharing my experience that I have realized and learnt over the years. I paid for my school fees and by writing this I hope to save yours. And mostly importantly, take all FR with a pinch of salt, they are there to serve as a guide on the advertised girl and for your reading pleasure only because One man's meat is another man's poison.
Have to agree. In fact, most of my boinks.. say 8/9 out of 10, are average and pretty sop. For the remaining, will be lucky to have a good one. So far pretty lucky to not have too many bad sessions.. probably which is why i move from FL2 to FL1 as no matter how bad, it is at most a SOP fuck. However, I have to be thankful to the rest of the bros for posting FRs as I do feel that it helps to minimize the risk.
Old 29-10-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrFreelance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

simple fr for yaya from d88

first thanks bro dt for allowing me to change timing so last min! fuck my boss for making me work late on friday.
anyway thks bro dt!

yaya look like her picture on the website just abit more tanned. slim body no tummy and small perky breast that suit her body.shower is sop with bj. when she was doing bj on bed its feel so good to grab her boobs. nice and soft plus her nipples is hard. her sucking skill is amazing! we try many position before my 1st shot. her moaning very stereo which i like. after that op for massage and just chit chat with her. can speak simple english so communication is ok.

will rtf if i can find the time. think she is leaving on tuesday.
Old 29-10-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrFreelance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

simple fr for yaya from d88

first thanks bro dt for allowing me to change timing so last min! fuck my boss for making me work late on friday.
anyway thks bro dt!

yaya look like her picture on the website just abit more tanned. slim body no tummy and small perky breast that suit her body.shower is sop with bj. when she was doing bj on bed its feel so good to grab her boobs. nice and soft plus her nipples is hard. her sucking skill is amazing! we try many position before my 1st shot. her moaning very stereo which i like. after that op for massage and just chit chat with her. can speak simple english so communication is ok.

will rtf if i can find the time. think she is leaving on tuesday.
Old 29-10-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh please my weiner get sucked on without caps every single time in cat 150. So if I were to ever get BJ instead of BBBJ from any girls here I know the stable is bullshitting and the BBBJ FRs are fake.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro a very neat, clear and details FR.
Thanks for being the commando and sharing your experience here after try.
Just sharing my experience, hope it helps someone when scouting for a bonk. Nowadays got more time to post FR so will always try to post one after a decent bonk, as for the bad ones I prefer not to tarnish the girls as maybe it's just that there is no chemistry between us so I will just keep quiet and suck thumb.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 29-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
zellwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been aiming and looking at the gal "MOO" at the thaiperagus...
Interesting: no FR and recommendation from bros despite good FR
So dodgy.
let me know if i am wrong
Old 29-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Just sharing my experience, hope it helps someone when scouting for a bonk. Nowadays got more time to post FR so will always try to post one after a decent bonk, as for the bad ones I prefer not to tarnish the girls as maybe it's just that there is no chemistry between us so I will just keep quiet and suck thumb.
Yes, agreed, as i do that too. Take it as a learning experience and learning path.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 29-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Goondoo1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think both of you need to get your brain checked. Stop misleading cheongsters with the FRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, agreed, as i do that too. Take it as a learning experience and learning path.
Old 29-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goondoo1234 View Post
I think both of you need to get your brain checked. Stop misleading cheongsters with the FRs.
Bro, don't see a need to get my brain checked. I post FR for my own pleasure, already told other bro to take FR with a pinch of salt (like any FR from anyone else) because it represent my experience not yours.

Some people have benefitted from my FR posting in the past because those girl are really worthy for them to spend their money on, maybe you do not. Just put me on your ignore list or simply ignore my FR.

If I am going to mislead people with my FR, I will simply give the girl a 10/10 anytime and describe them until like angels from heaven. Despite my poor command of English, I always tried my best to at least describe the girls so fellow bros can know if the girl suits them.

So bro, if my FR don't suit you just place me on ignore.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 29-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goondoo1234 View Post
Ya, very misleading. Better don't read our FR. Else later get brain damage.

Bro Draculax, think we better go for brain check up.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1