The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-05-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After a long and tiring day at work, I suddenly have the urge to stuff my face in some nice, soft, large boobies and motorboat. Other than Xuan Xuan, any other recommended big natural boobs around?
Old 06-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The younger one has such an apparent physical flaw that her face can’t overcome it.. For me, at least..

I’m kinda surprised you or no one else has pointed that out lol..

SLG now have more FL masquerading as ML.. I don’t even bother to browse through it but instead turn my attention to dome 1 and 3 new stocks coming every week lol..
What is the physical flaw?
Old 06-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The younger one has such an apparent physical flaw that her face can’t overcome it.. For me, at least..

I think I know what you are talking about. It's not very noticeable in dim light. I also only happened to catch a glance under normal lighting...
Old 06-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
There are some MRs which show some MLs are perfect and flawless.
Old 06-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Forgot to mention. Saw few strands of thin hair on her armpit too.
Up u points bro… thx u for alert this “syt” land mine if not I sure kenna as I eager to try syt
Old 06-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro! You quite cute la... fun read But why endure the sucky massage when you can at any point of time just say you want to turn over? Then you can begin the more interesting sexual exploration?

And also why seek out these MLs for a massage? They can't.

For me, firstly I never go for their massage. If they insist on it and it's sucky, I just say, "cannot tahan baby, I need to turn to the front now, I want to see your beautiful face". Nobody's the wiser, everyone is happy.

PS. Ya I too find nothing really fantastic with these two. I probably see the younger one once more and that's it. With more sexciting offerings opening up, SLG has gotten really boring now siol. Lol. I've in fact dropped all the MLs from my regular rotation except for Angel, Qi Qi and MM.
Bro I am okay with sucky massage before the HJ, it's like a formality we have to go through... as we always say that we are not there for the massage anyway...

It is the dreadful head massage after the HJ... some keep rubbing the scalp like trying to release the Genie. There were a couple who even pulled the hair, I already 地中海 still pull.

Normally if they mention head massage I'll ask them to massage my shoulders or arms instead... today this girl acknowledged that I pointed to my neck but later still focused on the head and face... kept on repeatedly flicking my eye sockets which was quite irritating.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 06-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/yu-er-massage/

Looks the same as pics and video. In person doesn’t wear as much makeup. Tits are prob big B small C but a little saggy with huge areola. Prob has given birth before

Massage was non existent but wasn’t there for that.
No catbath but does rub her tits on your back and legs.
Bbbj was good, lots of suction and tongue action but can’t really go deep.

Shes also on TT so if you want full service she can. Told me she was in sg before last year.

RTM - Maybe
Her full svc cost 260, wow.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
After a long and tiring day at work, I suddenly have the urge to stuff my face in some nice, soft, large boobies and motorboat. Other than Xuan Xuan, any other recommended big natural boobs around?
off my head, Shan Shan and Summer? But Shan is vanilla with pant on and top up to even zhut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
U volunteered to leave early right? Some MLs get the hint to spare us.

Some just think they need to keep us there for at least 55 minutes.
We customer also very hard to please. Don’t try to keep us for 55 min, we complain. Try to keep us for 55min, we also complain. lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-05-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After the HJ, some insist to do some crappy head massage... just like today it was quite unbearable. It felt so long that I thought the session overran... but still got 5 minutes left. That's how bad it was. I rather have another HJ or even just chit chat.
I'd reject the head massage when the ML is good! Did so with Anan. So many more fun things to do than have your back facing a hot babe
Old 06-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I'd reject the head massage when the ML is good! Did so with Anan. So many more fun things to do than have your back facing a hot babe
Probably much easier to do a head massage, and won't get roamed upon...

For me I prefer not to have it whether the ML is good or bad.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 07-05-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder how often you guys have this experience whereby the ML massage sucked so much that you wished for the session to just end. Just had one today again.

Before the HJ you wished they get it over and done with so you can turn over for the sensual, but at least there is something to look forward to.

After the HJ, some insist to do some crappy head massage... just like today it was quite unbearable. It felt so long that I thought the session overran... but still got 5 minutes left. That's how bad it was. I rather have another HJ or even just chit chat.

I know I could have politely ask her to stop but I somehow couldn't... she was quite friendly and nice, and she must have thought she was doing a good job.

Just ranting. TGIF!
This is very valid especially recent tried to take the path without any FR [thou now there are] and how wrong can it goes that the pic/vid are not the actual person. So still have to arrange another with regular to erase this bad experience. It is what it is, have to be mindful of landmines.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
xiao xue (GL) does have nice pair of boobs thou not as big as xuan.
whether she allow motorboat is another qns.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6870 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about Ke Er? Big-yes, soft-yes, natural-yes. But face maybe not to some people's taste... for me still can accept, but i much prefer Xuan Xuan anytime.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/keer-massage/
Old 07-05-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
xiao xue (GL) does have nice pair of boobs thou not as big as xuan.
whether she allow motorboat is another qns.
What does motorboat mean?
Old 07-05-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
What does motorboat mean?
The act of pushing one's face in between two ample breasts, and rocking one's head side to side very rapidly while making a vigorous, lip-vibrating "brrr" sound.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1