The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
You must have not visited her for more than 6 months at least. Shan shan has moved out long ago. She is on her own now.
Yea I very long never chiong hahah
Old 05-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Agree on that.
Is unfortunate once there is a good recommendation. All flock there which is fine.
But the amount of "praise" here can only do more harm than good which not many people see it now.
In the good old days, even very AP are not overly discussed and they do tell their regular not to mention them too much too.
This is not about telling people to be selfish. Is about how you want to protect the really good ones and not getting them "shorten" their stay.
Dragon girls and team actually is a very good example if you do see the point.
Cheers!
The girl needs to play smart. But high costs ensure that they work hard and that causes the necessary visibility.

That's why I said contrarian - there are others around that are good and better if great rapport has been established for extensive intimacies. I ask myself in comparison about new 'hot' vanillas whilst suggesting to them to be 低调。They will lose big time if forced to RTC earlier than expected. It doesn't make sense if there are 2 'hot' SN SYT together, even jio them out together also is time delimited. Their mgmt should think harder.

One can see those who stay long don't really have high visibility. Those unlisted maybe better still. I may be wrong.

Last edited by bondage; 06-05-2022 at 08:44 AM.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
The girl needs to play smart. But high costs ensure that they work hard and that causes the necessary visibility.

One can see those who stay long don't really have high visibility. Those unlisted maybe better still. I may be wrong.
Yes. Some have lots of regular and delist.
Save cost and less "visibility".
They are more 小心谨慎 for their own longevity here.
But the housing cost is really shitty now. Agent has been making a major killing
Old 05-05-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delete post.

Last edited by Killer1985; 05-05-2022 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-feifei/

New lady decide to give it a try.

Look: 50% look like photo, skin darker alot more
Body: not as slim as stated. More like 158cm 53kg. Got quite big thigh
Massage: not bad will ask u if strength ok. Lasted abt 15min
Sensual: Hdly not bad. Got take of top but denim short for me is a turnoff.
Rtm: don think so. In out about 40mins
Wanted to try her at first

Thank you for the FR
Old 06-05-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
But the housing cost is really shitty now. Agent has been making a major killing
HK expatriates coming in, inflation, war, and of cos agents and opportunistic players.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post

Tried Joyce a few days back

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/joyce-massage/

She can text in English. Even speaks English decently.

Took the nuru B2B but it wasn't the best.. frankly it was even good.. kept moaning about this and that.. never had this issue with other nuru MLs. The room and toilet is old, messy and barely clean. HJ was sensual but nothing special.

Location is very near this other ML which I frequent. Far from mrt but ample parking for bros.

I'd rate her a 5/10. And definitely no RTM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only saw above FR after my session with her..
Did not try nuru...
Yes, place is run down, especially bath room.
Look: 3/10
Boobs: sagging 3/10
Massage: 4/10
Left in 20 minutes.
And definitely no RTM.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

Visited in the past week.
Looks: 90%. Shy, smiley but friendly.
Body: Discount 50%. Slim with enhanced breasts.
Massage: Negligible unless you count rubbing breasts on legs, back, butt etc.
Sensual: Showered together with some sensual action. catbath concentrated on the balls and area between anus and balls. SN action with transparent panties for about 25 minutes.
RTM: most probably.
Location: Roughly 10min walk from station. Parking limited but available readily. Room is clean and cozy.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

I wonder how often you guys have this experience whereby the ML massage sucked so much that you wished for the session to just end. Just had one today again.

Before the HJ you wished they get it over and done with so you can turn over for the sensual, but at least there is something to look forward to.

After the HJ, some insist to do some crappy head massage... just like today it was quite unbearable. It felt so long that I thought the session overran... but still got 5 minutes left. That's how bad it was. I rather have another HJ or even just chit chat.

I know I could have politely ask her to stop but I somehow couldn't... she was quite friendly and nice, and she must have thought she was doing a good job.

Just ranting. TGIF!

Cathy
Old 06-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I wonder how often you guys have this experience whereby the ML massage sucked so much that you wished for the session to just end. Just had one today again.

Before the HJ you wished they get it over and done with so you can turn over for the sensual, but at least there is something to look forward to.

After the HJ, some insist to do some crappy head massage... just like today it was quite unbearable. It felt so long that I thought the session overran... but still got 5 minutes left. That's how bad it was. I rather have another HJ or even just chit chat.

I know I could have politely ask her to stop but I somehow couldn't... she was quite friendly and nice, and she must have thought she was doing a good job.

Just ranting. TGIF!
had one. I left afte 30 minutes instead of 1 hour.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually, if it's the first time I'm visiting the ML I'll let her do her routine to see how it goes. If her massage is really bad, then maybe I'll request to flip over earlier.

After the HJ, if she does head massage for me I'll just let her do her thing and chit chat with her, they are more aware of the time remaining than we are. At least it's better than those who want you to get out as soon as possible after the deed is done.

If I plan to RTM, I'll know how I would like the session to proceed (by requesting for shorter massage time for example) after knowing her routine.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just ranting. TGIF!
Share leh who the ML is lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
had one. I left afte 30 minutes instead of 1 hour.
U volunteered to leave early right? Some MLs get the hint to spare us.

Some just think they need to keep us there for at least 55 minutes.

Cathy
Old 06-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Just ranting. TGIF!
This is bloody funny man!
Old 06-05-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
U volunteered to leave early right? Some MLs get the hint to spare us.

Some just think they need to keep us there for at least 55 minutes.
I really didn't want to leave early too as she was very nice, but she didn't look anything like the photos and she had a bit of an odor, like she hadn't showered for the day and smelled of food... not sure if that makes sense.

I volunteered to leave but paid her for the full hour still because i didn't want to break her rice bowl. She offered me two shots and I left after the first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1