The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 14-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtbc1983 View Post
Bro posted here are truth and legit, Just end my session with her. She is a nice gem to bonk. will arrange a RTF session with her soon. Thanks OKT for the morning arrangement.
She indeed is a milf gem. Other than the location, there is no complaint. Even though she is a milf, her body is amazingly tight. Definitely one of the best fucks 2023.
Old 14-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
8787one deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Karen, with club friday
OKT: Very fast replies 👍🏻
LOOKS: 9/10 - matches the pics on the tele group
FRENCH: 9/10 a kisser with deep french, make me high in no time, grab my cock while frenching me
BBBJ: 8/10 - just like the other bros said, quite decent
FJ: - 9/10 - regular routine, but her booty's mega soft and responsive. Did passionate love making with DFK non stop
GFE: - 10/10 keeps checkin' if I'm cool and what positions to try
Overall Service: 9/10
Old 14-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher View Post
Promised the girl and OKT a detailed review.

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Autumn
Looks : 10/10
Body : 10/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 12/10 (First time I almost came with girl riding me)
GFE : 10/10

Met Autumn this morning. Just like OKT's usual standard, no discount from photos at all. This is what I like. Pay higher price, but i get what I pay for.

Autumn very sweet and friendly from the moment we met. Held on to my elbow as we walked and leaned in for some gf hugs.

We proceed to the shower and she really took her own sweet time inside. Omg. Eyes locked... lips moved in, french kiss. Slowly soap and stroke me till Im rock hard. Licked my ears then move to my nipples and slowly slowly sinked lower. I thought she will straight go BBBJ, but instead, she cupped my IC between her soft E cups and stroked me up and down.

OMFG. This is my first boob fuck and it feels wonderful. Would be even better if she licked the tip at the end of each stroke. I think she should be ok with it as she is very accommodating. Just didnt strike me to ask at that time.

We moved on to the bed and she cleaned my front and back thoroughly. She proceeded to lick and moan into my ears again while on top.
This is one fucking dangerous position sia, my 2nd IC was positioned right at the front door ready to chiong in. She is well aware and happily rubbed her pussy up and down my dick. Omfg.

She then slowly licked her way down to my nipples again (i told her i like) and then down to blow me. Halfway enjoying, she pushed my thighs higher and higher and went to AR. This is a full AR. Not rushed and not a polite one. She really enjoyed licking it up and down and all around.

FJ: I made the mistake of bringing 001 condom. At this point, sibei high already, slip on the 001 and she started riding me with her own temp. Fuck, the rhythm was slowly coaxing out all my sperms. It was less than 3 mins! I faster ask her to stop and change to missionary and this was the moment when it striked me. From some angles, she reminded me of Fiona Xie, and she had the body to match.

I played with her clit while i fucked her hard and it was damn good to feel her body shiver and quiver.
First Round over.

We cleaned up and I lie there while she massaged my back. Very simple but effective massage for my lower back pain. All the while we chit chat about stuff... After awhile, I turned around and i put my arm across her. We continued to chit chat and she slowly slowly moved closer to my ears and started light licking and whispering again. She then lowered her head while I still talking and light tease my nipples again. In no time, I am hard again and she resumed that "almost go in" position, rubbing her web pussy up and down me again. OMFG. Really my body pushed forward a few times and it took all my will power not to enter.

Capped on 2nd IC, I straight went to doggy. I held her hands behind and pumped all the way till I orgasm big time into her again.

Although finished liao, her service attitude still very good. Helped me clean in shower again, snucked in more kisses and strokes, come out already, she pour water for me to drink.

Really loved sia.

RTF :Will want to but OKT got so many lovely girls. Hope I get to try others
Solid FR bro! Read already my 2IC also hard. Really got too many chai from this stable. Was thinking between Chocolate, Star or Autumn for my next fuck, but looks like I might be trying Autumn soon after reading your FR
Old 14-11-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

FR for Honey Bunny from Lover's Fortress

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=962893

DAMN. FUCKING. PRETTY!

Looks: If Honey Bunny is anything, she's damn fucking pretty. WYSIWYG. Luscious lips which look at home around any cock, soulful eyes which beg you to take her home. In short, guard your heart or she will steal it away.
Body: Schoolgirl slim. I'll bring a pinafore on my RTF. Complexion seems the normal Thai tan. Very neat and nicely bare pussy.
Boobs: B cup, nice and hard nipples to play with.
Frenching: Oh HB is such a joy to french! The way she tilts her head, the way she held my head in her arms, the way her tongue tentatively groped mine before we erupted into a furious tongue fight...dammit, I'm turning myself on.
BBBJ: Good enough for me. I was tired and couldn't get stiff enough to her disappointment.
Painting: If you are good, she will love you. And I was good.
FJ: Fucking HB was an experience in itself. The soft gasps, crunching of sheets, quivering as she reached climax, that got me hard enough for the finale as I came mightily against her hot pulsating pussy.

Verdict: if don't try, you sure regret!
Old 14-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happybrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Golf from Lust.

OKT - 10/10. Replies promptly & friendly. That's all i ask for.

Looks - 8/10. The reason why i'm so drawn into booking her is cuz of her photos and previous supporting FRs by other bros. True enough, her real self doesn't disappoint. Fairy skinned with an exotic, cute face.

Body - 9/10. Authentic C cup jugs with pinkish nipples. huge assets paired with a large meaty ass will definitely a gem to many bros.

BJ - 8/10. Good suction, licked and sucked my balls profusely. Takes in deep into her throat as well. I almost came a few times but i withheld because i really needed to bang her.

FJ - 10/10. Tried a few positions and she's pretty accommodating. Didn't take me long to cum during missionary, gets me high just by looking at her face and bouncing jugs while i ram her. Would be better if she's tighter though.

GFE - 10/10. From how she smiled at the door, hugged me from my back and teased me while showering, till continuously koala-hugging and kissing me while on bed, this girl treated me like a king. She even pouted at me at the door before letting me leave while demanding a kiss from me. I can't help but smile to myself while typing this lol.

So bros, don't miss her out.
Old 14-11-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sheepishguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=lisa

A simple FR for Lisa - Seduction

Looks: 8.5
Very close to the picture.

Body: 8
Slim and tall.

Boobs: 8
Big and nice, teh-ness 8/10

Massage: 8.5
Basic massage but really put strength and effort.

BBBJ: 9
Take its time, some time fast and some time slow. Can say the best I had. (For Me)

FJ: 8
Quite a number of pattern and is quite tight.

Overall for me I'm really satisfied cause she is hardworking willing to try/commit request to please.
Old 14-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
snoopyhuh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had Milk from Secret Lover.

Milk is voluptuous, nice look. She look quite unfriendly when she doesnt smile though.

Managed to get one CIM shot from her within an hour after first shot because her bbbj was damn good.

Some good thing to commend on the session. I believe her bbbj skills was quite commendable. She keeps sucking with slurping sound. Damn hardworking.

Just sharing my experience with all.

Anw, Happy bonking people!!!
Old 14-11-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
nivlek0099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joyce from T21

Looks: 7.5/10, not that syt 18yo style, but pretty and sweet. Wysiwyg.

Boobs: 8/10, natural and suits my preference.

Body: 10/10, small, slim, got a perky butt.

BBBJ: 9/10, good suction, licked my balls, sucked 'em too. Didn't fancy ball-sucking, then licked under, back to shaft with tongue swirls, DT. 2nd shot, more fierce, aggressive, almost CIM.

FJ: 9.5/10, quite loud moans, DFK sword fight vibes. Boobs swaying, 'cause I only like missionary. Tight, but bit lacking grip on shaft. Maybe not much experience yet. Felt like bonking a FWB. Both shots, same position, missionary.

Attitude/GFE: 10/10, super nice, sweet, lovely girl. English not strong. Super accommodating, hard to go for 2nd shot 'cause too shiok, but managed, she's that lovely, make you wanna bonk non-stop.

Overall: 9.9/10, lacking English, but otherwise perfect. Devilish slim figure, super good attitude, always smiling, plus sword fighting DFK and good BBBJ.

Disclaimer: YMMV
Old 14-11-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
BLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mori TRL

Looks: 8/10 (same as what was advertise, pre MILF look and still attractive)
Body: 8/10 (well maintained, petite, tight and curve sexy body with some tattoo)
Frenching: 8/10 (Fluent Frencher and DFK. i really loved it, felt like a couple deep in love)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural and seem good size and nice fit for her body)
Bbbj: 10/10 (solid with good suction and slurping effect. My balls she suck also)
FJ: 9/10 (she is super active. I let her do the work in cowgirl and reverse. Returned the pleasure to her in doggy and missionary. Rammed her real good for her good service. Managed to climax and cum together)
GFE: 9/10 (Demure GF type. Cuddle with you, sensually touching you. Like cutesy gf feeling.)

Thanks bro SK
Old 14-11-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fortunelion is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Lust365 Mona

Looks & Figure :
Resembles the photos except more tanned. Slutty bargirl look. Small B boobs, slightly meaty tall figure, nice to grab during action.

BBBJ :
Long, frequent, slurpy. Already started in shower, and ended 2nd shot with CIM. Quite commando, very hardworking.

FJ :
Got stamina for decent cowgirl ride and subsequent positions. Can really pound her hard. Bed was making all sorts of rhythmic thumping noises against wall and floor.

Asked if i wanted a 2nd shot after that energetic 1st round. Felt good, so agreed and she then did her utmost to squeeze it out of me.

Massage :
Pretty good, in between shots.

Overall :
Mona is a good choice for a fun, relaxed, pampering session. Very service-oriented.
Old 14-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
crankyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have cute + beautiful and sweet lady from Seduction last night.

Honey
Service: Good chemistry one will work on my nipples while the other suck my cock. Allow me painting, she is clean and shaved lady parts; shes very skeptical about being clean about hygenice. Her moaning are very very nice
Honey is a sure turn on. Beautiful smile sexy body and very hardworking throughout the session. Many bros surely like her.
Young and commando, just my type
Old 14-11-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Threeholesdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr, Beauty from Lust365

OKT: smooth response

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=beauty

LOOKS: 8.5 close resemblance to me. More attractive when her hair is tied up
BODY: 8.5 petite. Thai tan skin colour
BOOBS: 8.5 natural B
FRENCHING: 9 good tongue action. Can tell she likes doing what she is doing. Felt very passionate
PUSSY: 9 it was good diving session in 69. Smell 👍🏻 taste👍🏻
BBBJ: 8 not wildest I’ve had but can consider good
FJ: 8.5 hard working and good partner in bed. Super high libido. Had to catch up with her energy. Came quite fast than expected. Felt the exploding sensation during doggy. Uncapped and asked her to kneel in front of me.
CIM: 10 gave everything to her. She deserves it. Super siok

MASSAGE: 9 not piano kind. Considered good

GFE: 8.5 No awkward feeling. Felt fresh and young with her
Old 14-11-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
klitplay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cock itchy decided to go for a short time. Manage to get a slot from Secret Lover. It was in the east. Very convenient for me. Tanya was very hardworking so good effort and decided to write a review for them. Here is a short review

Bonus: $130/90/2 had ongoing promo

Tanya:
Looks: 8/10 looks similar with her pic wif cfm looks.
Boob: 8.5/10 natural b cup. Very soft and bouncy and sensitive nipple.
Body: 9/10 quite fair and smooth complexion.
Frenching: this is why i rewarded her a lot. I give her 9/10. In the wash room we french. In the bed we french. Before i exit the apartment we french again. I am like wow. Either she fucking like me or she seriously like to French a lot.
Bbbj: 9//10 wet slow bbbj, good effort.
Fj: 8.5/10 very accommodative girl tried multiple position still looking horny. Her cowgirls is exceptional. She really ride me like crazy.

Rtf: yes
Old 14-11-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pipghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Order Cherry from GalaxyXscort (GX)
I recommend this OKT bro who will not recommend you bad experience.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...6#post22789336

Highlights: young (no kids) and tight.

LOOKS: 8.5 close resemblance to me.
BODY: 9,
BOOBS: 9 OKT address B, but I feel it is natural C
FRENCHING: not request.
PUSSY: 9 it tight.
BBBJ: 9, hard working. and not bad
FJ: 9
GFE:9. can speak more english compare with other thai girs.
RTF: yes.
Old 14-11-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
unknownzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met 2 ladies recently from different shops, but both already RTC.

Poppy - RoyalXscorts

Friendly OKT with simple and straightforward verification.
Good Central location close to MRT.
Standard thai tan with nice small B cup and trimmed. Slim with almost no body fat. Has the fresh uni grad feel.
Good BJ skills, eagar to deepthroat automatically. Can tell she is experienced.
We changed between multiple positions during FJ, cowgirl, lotus, missionary, spooning, doggy and mating press. Good stamina as she spent quite some time riding on top aggressively.
Great massage and cuddle between shots.
Recommended for people who like slender, small boobs and slightly aggressive WLs to take the lead.

Honey - FairiesFinder

Straightforward OKT with clear and concise instructions. Minimal verification required.
Located somewhere in G.
Slightly fairer than standard thai tan with nice small B cup and trimmed, with cute bubbly butt. Has the poly xmm feel.
Nice BJ + deepthroat skills, but can tell she is slightly inexperienced.
Great kisser and speaks french.
We changed between multiple positions during FJ, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and back to missionary.
Made small talks and watched a few tiktok vids between shots.
Recommended for people who like younger, slightly inexperienced WLs that gives off poly xmm vibes.

Overall great sessions with both ladies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1