The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chlnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/hu-die-massage/ anyone tried her? The fr the experience like quite good. Not sure true anot.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
IlirOstovich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sugar-massage/

Had a session with sugar today. She is slim, demure, and sweet; totally my type! Despite being very slim, she has a beautiful pair of B cups which she allowed me to kiss. She's very good at sexual tease as well, and kept me rock hard during the session.

Will definitely visit her again in the near future.
Old 27-04-2022, 11:02 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Anyone knows if EK is around?
Old 27-04-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
ypsinpf7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyypsinpf7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-12.com/sally-massage-hj/

Hi bros anybody tried Sally before? Looks good leh.. Read thru a few pages but can't find any reviews on her or maybe too far back already
Old 28-04-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Finally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/taotao-massage/

Has anyone visit before?
Old 28-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ypsinpf7 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-12.com/sally-massage-hj/

Hi bros anybody tried Sally before? Looks good leh.. Read thru a few pages but can't find any reviews on her or maybe too far back already
visited her some time last year.
while she has some age on her, her figure was quite well kept. good choice if you are into long legs.
she is an FL listed here as an ML. her bbbj stamina was pretty good and it culminated in a cim for me.
Old 28-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
i am unsure, last when i book her, still is old posting.. now her listing disappeared alr..
Just curious… is she the slim slim skinny kind? Used to be in the ktvs? Coz I find her recent photos very similar to someone who used to be in the ktv. Lol
Old 28-04-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/vivian-massage/

The above listing is a big errrrrr....or a joke.
150 is this hyper inflation nowdays?

At least she is honest with her age of 36. Kudos to her.
Bros who commando her will definately get a medal from all Bros here.
Respect for Bro who dare to do a commando on her.
Don't think she's honest with ad age 36. More like 46-50 lol.

But interestingly, she'll still have some customers and I think her plan's to milk as many of such guys as possible.
Old 28-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldian View Post
How was ur session with her (maya) bro? Keen to try. Wanna know if she offers more stuff these days? Thanks man!
The jg was good. Very nice jg and a good 30 mins. Didnt enjoy prostate though
Old 28-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sadguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/shu-en-massage/

Anyone tried this new girl? Not a single review yet but she looks decent
Old 28-04-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/vivian-massage/

The above listing is a big errrrrr....or a joke.
150 is this hyper inflation nowdays?

At least she is honest with her age of 36. Kudos to her.
Bros who commando her will definately get a medal from all Bros here.
Respect for Bro who dare to do a commando on her.
And suddenly the $120 cat seems reasonable now, compared to this.
Got a feeling it's a marketing strategy haha
Old 28-04-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndRight View Post
The jg was good. Very nice jg and a good 30 mins. Didnt enjoy prostate though
Ooh nice! She got strip? Or allow any roaming?
Old 28-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. I pay for 1 hour and get 30 mins only

Last time her name is amber. Only give me 30 mins but I pay for 1 hour
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/pp-massage/

We must help each other with reviews to get our money worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not only the MLs must up their game, I think as important is us, the customer!!!

Forget the boycott because our current bar of expectation is so so low. Embarrassing low. That's why the girls like to come here and take advantage of us and earn easy money. Wear denim shorts no problem. Only show boobs cannot zhut zhut, no worries, sg men will accept. Cannot touch here, cannot do that,  etc etc, etc... aiya, sg men will not stand up for their rights, they are not demanding and will still come, buy food and presents like good little puppies.

That's what we are getting, and yet swarms of simping customers still can go gaga over these boring restrictive vanilla MLs and be satisfied. *Face palm*

If ML still want to be SN, sure go ahead, but they better give us other erotic gestures! This is a sex forum you are publicising in - so sex it up girls! No shorts! Strip and wear sexy lacy underwear! Learn some sensual techniques to turn us on and get us rock hard. Show us your fun bags and let us have some fun with them.

You guys and WKs can do your part too. Tell these SN MLs! Insist! When I first visited Baby, she was wearing some granny underwear. I immediately chided her about it! Told her this is a sexual biz. She is sexy but seeing those amah underwear, my dick will turn soft. Look at her sexy delicates now!

In short, the MLs won't up their game until we up our demands and expectations. Let us now take advantage of their slowing business to insist the change. 
Old 28-04-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not only the MLs must up their game, I think as important is us, the customer!!!

Forget the boycott because our current bar of expectation is so so low. Embarrassing low. That's why the girls like to come here and take advantage of us and earn easy money. Wear denim shorts no problem. Only show boobs cannot zhut zhut, no worries, sg men will accept. Cannot touch here, cannot do that,  etc etc, etc... aiya, sg men will not stand up for their rights, they are not demanding and will still come, buy food and presents like good little puppies.

That's what we are getting, and yet swarms of simping customers still can go gaga over these boring restrictive vanilla MLs and be satisfied. *Face palm*

If ML still want to be SN, sure go ahead, but they better give us other erotic gestures! This is a sex forum you are publicising in - so sex it up girls! No shorts! Strip and wear sexy lacy underwear! Learn some sensual techniques to turn us on and get us rock hard. Show us your fun bags and let us have some fun with them.

You guys and WKs can do your part too. Tell these SN MLs! Insist! When I first visited Baby, she was wearing some granny underwear. I immediately chided her about it! Told her this is a sexual biz. She is sexy but seeing those amah underwear, my dick will turn soft. Look at her sexy delicates now!

In short, the MLs won't up their game until we up our demands and expectations. Let us now take advantage of their slowing business to insist the change. 
If All of us stop visit them for a week, wonder there will be any changes or not
Old 28-04-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
If All of us stop visit them for a week, wonder there will be any changes or not
Wahahaha.... that's a thought!! That would certainly raise alarms for them and put them on urgent mode to make changes.

And actually, I kinda have started doing this already.

The last 2 weeks, besides my usual regulars of OG Angel, Baby, MLX and the bbbj princesses in HC section, I have been venturing into Dome 1 Thai siambu space. And I'm discovering some really awesome pleasure providers there. Yumz!

So the only new ML on slg that I've met I the last 2 weeks is Ke Ying, which I will FR later. .

In other words guys, there are a whole lot of options now. So do your wallet a favour and spend it on deserving MLs/FLs... don't be shortchanged by shorts-wearing, restrictive MLs... don't be a simp, don't be a hostage, run wild and free... you now have choices!!! Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1