The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-11-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watever8788 View Post

Caught this on my flight from Bali.
her seat number is 40D?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 27-11-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

There should be a sub category or something on beautiful but cheeks (BBC). So many chio bu have short shorts revealing a good part of the but cheek. I wonder if they use some special scrub or moisturiser to keep it in fine shape.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-11-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got lucky at the food market!
Old 28-11-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

the skins look good and soft. stroke the thigh and grope from behind or sniff her underboob.
Old 28-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow. This is good. Wonder how she look like
Old 28-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

so recently my boss finally summon me back to an office after WFH for a long time, and this cockster go and book a co-working space at mbfc, so i had to park car at mbs and walk to office daily, and always wondered, why this atas place can't see shit?? and finally last week, hit the jackpot, a slutty woman (i believe is not sinkie, dark skin) wearing those cross back dress and when she lift her arm up i saw, no bra! wah hoseh liao stalk them for a full 10 min, trying to get a good look but somehow only saw side boobs and no nips, very sad.....
Old 28-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
MaiLuanClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Caught this on my flight from Bali.
Did you see her retrieve her things from the cabin compartment overhead?
Old 28-11-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
Wow husband must like low hanging fruits
Old 28-11-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
She looks cute honestly.
Old 28-11-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLuanClone View Post
Did you see her retrieve her things from the cabin compartment overhead?
The bf/ husband did that instead of her haha.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
johntan127 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohntan127 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently had this experience which made me wonder what do girls think or feel when they see another girl who is dressed very sexy.

I was walking in the shopping mall the other day and I saw a girl walking towards me wearing a black see through top and only a black bra inside. So nothing was left to imagination and I could see her more than ample boobs. Definitely at least got a C or D cup and a very deep cleavage. She was obviously not shy and not trying at all to hide it.

In front of me was a group of 3 younger girls probably around poly that kind of age. After this girl walked passed us, I started to hear the girls commenting something like it is black so not so bad etc ... Her boobs damn big lah ...

This got me curious, so I decided to follow behind this girl and see the reactions of the onlookers. All the guys basically like try to sneak a peek. But the girls reaction was interesting to watch. Quite a few would have a disgusted look on their face. These girls are usually older. The younger girls would sneak a peak. But there was one that her eyes opened so big and wide and her mouth was open!! lol

Another group of girls also started commenting and I could hear them go like her boobs big mah ... I wish I can also show like that.

Makes me wonder ... do girls really have boobs envy? And what do they feel when they see girls with bigger and nicer boobs than what they have? Or do they just feel disgusted and go like ... slut ...

Any bros or sis like to share their experience?
Old 29-11-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan127 View Post
Recently had this experience which made me wonder what do girls think or feel when they see another girl who is dressed very sexy.

I was walking in the shopping mall the other day and I saw a girl walking towards me wearing a black see through top and only a black bra inside. So nothing was left to imagination and I could see her more than ample boobs. Definitely at least got a C or D cup and a very deep cleavage. She was obviously not shy and not trying at all to hide it.

In front of me was a group of 3 younger girls probably around poly that kind of age. After this girl walked passed us, I started to hear the girls commenting something like it is black so not so bad etc ... Her boobs damn big lah ...

This got me curious, so I decided to follow behind this girl and see the reactions of the onlookers. All the guys basically like try to sneak a peek. But the girls reaction was interesting to watch. Quite a few would have a disgusted look on their face. These girls are usually older. The younger girls would sneak a peak. But there was one that her eyes opened so big and wide and her mouth was open!! lol

Another group of girls also started commenting and I could hear them go like her boobs big mah ... I wish I can also show like that.

Makes me wonder ... do girls really have boobs envy? And what do they feel when they see girls with bigger and nicer boobs than what they have? Or do they just feel disgusted and go like ... slut ...

Any bros or sis like to share their experience?
Most of my exs will rather look at a prettier girl than a handsome guy i guess its kind of true that they envy someone who looks better
Old 29-11-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!
Mrt, girls always try to cover from the top, but always forget about the bottom of their dress. Saw this OL black panties when she sit and stood up.

Old 29-11-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
Sixors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSixors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSixors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I wonder if she was wearing a nipple tape.
Did you manage to see more ?
Old 29-11-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Just yestersday went with my wife to the supermarket to buy groceries and it is usual but then as men, I noticed there is like one guy always around us at most corner we go to then I realised it is my wife usual top that is causing the attention la. She usually only wear those around our estate or at home but maybe lazy to change out. Like I say previously that those casual padded top kinda will always open up at some angle all the time and will show the boobs and I myself can see super clearly most times even the nips if open up large enough. I think he was trying very hard to pretend but his phone was always ready to try and capture. I mean I clearly know he was trying to do but to snipe he needs to be very careful man. If I already know he should jjust keep the phone aside and just see what he can. He cannot always get away so lucky. I kept quiet most ways and even pretend to go another section for him to see abit but once i notice his phone going to action I will usually come back and block. So guys, please be tactical. I gave him enough opportunity to see already, not everytime I so generous, hah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1