The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-11-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
Xenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

There are some pretty good pics here.
Nice sharing
Old 22-11-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat did u see, u forgot to tell us
Haha. just normal underwear. Nothing to shout about. Not lacey type, not G-string.
Face also normal.
Just the part whereby ppl can opening see without feeling scare kena caught because we need to look up when climbing up the steep stairs.
Also saw ppp use those 360 cam. I believed those bros sure capture alot pics. 8 )
Old 22-11-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Over the weekend, I went to Navy show at Vivo. There was this girl wearing dress in front of us. I purposely walk slowly and behind her.
So when comes to walking up to the ship's command centre.
Yea, free show time.
As the stairs are narrow and steep, not only me, those guys behind me was enjoying the free show. Hahaha.
Never take pics for us to see
Old 22-11-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. just normal underwear. Nothing to shout about. Not lacey type, not G-string.
Face also normal.
Just the part whereby ppl can opening see without feeling scare kena caught because we need to look up when climbing up the steep stairs.
Also saw ppp use those 360 cam. I believed those bros sure capture alot pics. 8 )
Thanks for providing more details bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 23-11-2023 at 08:30 PM.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
MaiLuanClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Face also normal.
If g-string sure got a bigger crowd behind her all hoping to have a better view
Old 26-11-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just happened to my wife a few days ago, my wife wears oversize and loose t shirt, short shorts and loose bra whenever she's home because it's more airy. My wife's friend had come over to pick up some stuff from her along with her husband and kids. As my wife was talking to the kids, she had bent down forward towards the kids and her shirt had a big and loosened collar (due to years of washing) open all the way to maximum and coupled that with her loose bra also because of years of washing and she doesn't tighten her bras to fit at home.

Little did she know, the husband of her friend was sitting exactly opposite her and I could see he had his eyes glued to her chest and he had a good view of everything. He had at least a good few minutes worth of her boobs. Now, I have seen my wife downblouse many times and I'm experienced enough to know that her nipples are showing. So he had a great view and of course, I being a host to my guest wanted to give him the best hospitality my home has to offer.

After that, she turned around and bent over again to talk to another kid who was behind her and he had another great view of her butt cheeks. For those imagining what the husband saw, b cup boobs with dark brown nipples and a firm heart shaped ass.
Old 26-11-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Just happened to my wife a few days ago, my wife wears oversize and loose t shirt, short shorts and loose bra whenever she's home because it's more airy. My wife's friend had come over to pick up some stuff from her along with her husband and kids. As my wife was talking to the kids, she had bent down forward towards the kids and her shirt had a big and loosened collar (due to years of washing) open all the way to maximum and coupled that with her loose bra also because of years of washing and she doesn't tighten her bras to fit at home.

Little did she know, the husband of her friend was sitting exactly opposite her and I could see he had his eyes glued to her chest and he had a good view of everything. He had at least a good few minutes worth of her boobs. Now, I have seen my wife downblouse many times and I'm experienced enough to know that her nipples are showing. So he had a great view and of course, I being a host to my guest wanted to give him the best hospitality my home has to offer.

After that, she turned around and bent over again to talk to another kid who was behind her and he had another great view of her butt cheeks. For those imagining what the husband saw, b cup boobs with dark brown nipples and a firm heart shaped ass.
i can only imagine heh
Old 26-11-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Most guys r by nature like that whether married or not but on the other hand nowadays more girls are getting naughtier too, dare to go out braless knowing that guys may hv a good chance of seeing their boobs n nips
Just the other day, I was sitting in the middle row of the train, and lo and behold, a ang mo young chio bu student stand right in front of me. And this is not the young young student but around 20-23 year old. And it is very apparent that she was not wearing a bra. And she decided to drop her backpack on the floor while on the train. Trying very hard to wait for the moment when she need to bend down and pick it up. And the angle of her right in front of me made my imagination run wild.

Only caught of bit of boobs and not nip. Hope all gals in SG be so bold and daring...and free
Old 26-11-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
Just the other day, I was sitting in the middle row of the train, and lo and behold, a ang mo young chio bu student stand right in front of me. And this is not the young young student but around 20-23 year old. And it is very apparent that she was not wearing a bra. And she decided to drop her backpack on the floor while on the train. Trying very hard to wait for the moment when she need to bend down and pick it up. And the angle of her right in front of me made my imagination run wild.

Only caught of bit of boobs and not nip. Hope all gals in SG be so bold and daring...and free
How you wish you were her classmate? Lol
There are quite a lot of very liberal and carefree youngsters nowadays.
Bra less, camel toes, short shorts, nip slip. Just need to be tactical while enjoying. While they are liberal does not mean they wouldn't mind to be filmed.
Old 26-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
How you wish you were her classmate? Lol
There are quite a lot of very liberal and carefree youngsters nowadays.
Bra less, camel toes, short shorts, nip slip. Just need to be tactical while enjoying. While they are liberal does not mean they wouldn't mind to be filmed.
Very tempted to snap a photo but the train is just too crowded. Just enjoy using eye power and imagination is good enough
Old 26-11-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
LeeChengWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
Very tempted to snap a photo but the train is just too crowded. Just enjoy using eye power and imagination is good enough
And if happen to see, just store the image in your mind
Old 27-11-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Caught this on my flight from Bali.
Old 27-11-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Walao!! Strike 4d !!!
Old 27-11-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
Zevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watever8788 View Post

Caught this on my flight from Bali.
very good seat you got there
Old 27-11-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster