The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
beachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HK Happening

Thanks to all fellow senior , with the information i got i went to Heihei at LKF...With the map, i can easily find Heihei...the signboard is so big and prominent. Had My dinner around the area and decide to go there directly since i am all alone.(i am usually alone when i travel for work)

It's was onyl 9pm and the place is still very quiet, only 2 or 3 table were occupied...i chose a seat and just order my carsberg...listening to the music and look around the enviroment. it's was a nice place, nice decor.

after 30mins at the seat, i change my place and sit at the balcony outside(It's too cold for me , and i am only wearing a Polo shirt)

by about 1030pm..crowded started to come in, girls are usually in pair or in a small group of 4 or 5. There were all type- YOUNG , SWEET, MATURE, SLIM, PLUMB , UGLY AND PRETTY...by 1130PM THE DANCE FLOOR WAS CROWDED, i was a bit high after 4 bottle of Beer.

See a lot of pretty lady but i dare not approach them as i am all alone.since today is my 1st time to this place i will just watch and se what is happening around me and dance a bit with the music.

I see guys approaching gals in group and it;s seem that one guy will make approach 1st while the other will following in later to break up the group..well...good way to know the gals...

the dance floor was small and that make movement very difficult...i did not see any gal that was alone so i dare not approach anyone. AT ABOUT 245AM I LEFT THE pLACE and took a cab back to panda hotel which cost me about hkd120 dollar i am FEELINg A bit emptyon the way back to hotel..but end of it...i like the place and i like the crowd, i will be there again if i still got the time...

Thanks fellow brudders for the recommendation of this place.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Woke up at 11am today, ..........Now I am in a massage shop, getting my feet and body worked on, so I can return to working condition. Before I head to the airport, I will have my last mango rice ball dessert at HuiLauShan
Bro Nazojin, great FR. Thanks for providing myself and fellow bros with some exciting reading material. When are you in HK again? Let us know and if our times match, lets have some fun together. I upgrade your points too.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
Thanks to all fellow senior.....by about 1030pm..crowded started to come in, girls are usually in pair or in a small group of 4 or 5. There were all type- YOUNG , SWEET, MATURE, SLIM, PLUMB , UGLY AND PRETTY...by 1130PM THE DANCE FLOOR WAS CROWDED, i was a bit high after 4 bottle of Beer.
Bro Beachboii, You're brave to go there alone. Hei Hei is the place for ONS but go with a wingman as its more fun and much easier to get attached to the girls. ONS girls are easy to spot. Ask Bro PB or Bro Gilaxes to come along. They're the masters of ONS at HH. Sure you will be more successful with them.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Bro Beachboii, You're brave to go there alone. Hei Hei is the place for ONS but go with a wingman as its more fun and much easier to get attached to the girls. ONS girls are easy to spot. Ask Bro PB or Bro Gilaxes to come along. They're the masters of ONS at HH. Sure you will be more successful with them.
woah, I m just lucky and definitely not a master of ONS. Bro buster is definitely the right one, he's my master. I would be happy to be your wingman but I don't guarantee ONS. haha. well Bro Beachboii, u have won half of the battle, better luck next time. Get Bro Buster to help u, he's already FReed..and bro rokket should be able to advice u on the tips n tricks to get those ladies.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:40 AM
Samster

gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
woah, I m just lucky and definitely not a master of ONS. Bro buster is definitely the right one, he's my master. I would be happy to be your wingman but I don't guarantee ONS. haha. well Bro Beachboii, u have won half of the battle, better luck next time. Get Bro Buster to help u, he's already FReed..and bro rokket should be able to advice u on the tips n tricks to get those ladies.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn you trying to skive and pushing the ball to us again. We all knew you are our latest happening protagonist in ONS.

You ONS skills are paramountcy and surpass each of us here. Even Bro sebast the veteran has to bow you on your ONS skill.

Bro Beachboii please do not listen to Bro gilaxes. He alway like to rave around the HK thread but in fact he is our best vanguard in ONS.

Next time when you are here i will try my best to be your wingman but no assurance on ONS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Old 05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

Sorry guys been absent for past few days. The reason of my absent is because SBF alway down and not stable. I think we should report to the boss changing to better server or increase bandwidth.

If not there will be lesser materials update in HK threads to quench all demons' thirst .
Old 06-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
Damn you trying to skive and pushing the ball to us again. .....You ONS skills are paramountcy and surpass each of us here. Even Bro sebast the veteran has to bow you on your ONS skill.

Bro Beachboii please do not listen to Bro gilaxes. He alway like to rave around the HK thread but in fact he is our best vanguard in ONS.
Bro PB and Gilaxes, 2 master working together. There will be no pretty girls lefted for me. I will be having the rejected ones instead.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

Are you joking? We all bros know you are picky lad. You only accept good ones i do not think you will be interested in our rejected ones.

Please stop pushing around we all know you are supremacy in hk. We are your lackey. If we are master then you are master of master.

Quote:
Bro PB and Gilaxes, 2 master working together. There will be no pretty girls lefted for me. I will be having the rejected ones instead.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Samster

I am regular supporter of SBF but recently the server seem to be unstable. Any SBF boss can do anything about it we need materials to quench our thirst.

Quote:
Sorry guys been absent for past few days. The reason of my absent is because SBF alway down and not stable. I think we should report to the boss changing to better server or increase bandwidth.

If not there will be lesser materials update in HK threads to quench all demons' thirst .
Old 07-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Before I head to the airport, I will have my last mango rice ball dessert at HuiLauShan
Fantastic FR.... I have salute your ability to fuck at will.. Hahaha..
Old 07-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
beachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to behold

hi fellow brothers....

Got hard time logging into the server, i will difinitely keep everyone update if i am going Hongkong Again.Hope to catch up with anyone of you.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro rokket only goes for the PREMIUM Quality one. I guess we are the one left with the rejected one. I believe he has raised his benchmark.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Last few weeks have been a really bad time for travellers to hongkong, due to holiday seasons and various conventions. Most of my guests and friends have difficulties finding hotel rooms here. Either all room fully booked or their prices went up by double. However, I have recommend some of those who have difficulties finding decent accomodation in HK to stay in Shenzhen hotel. I have some corporate rate hotels there which are very much cheaper. For a 5 star hotel like Landmark, 999, their price are about 500 to 600 RMB.

Some might want to consider staying in Zhu Hai, as it is near to HK too via a 45 mins ferry.

If any brothers have difficulties getting hotel room in HK, then try SZ or ZH. ZH is famous for its Sauna and street walkers Mei Mei, while SZ is good for some entertainment fun like BBS, Karaoke and shopping. However, the recent crackdown by Gong Ann have create some scare for visitors to SZ. Hope it get back to normal soon.
cheers
Old 10-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Are you joking? We all bros know you are picky lad. You only accept good ones i do not think you will be interested in our rejected ones.
Bro PB. I learn from the best....YOU!!!! You taught me to eat well as life is short and never ill treat our junior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Bro rokket only goes for the PREMIUM Quality one.
Bro Gilaxes. You're the one with the PREMIUM ones. How many do you have now? Sorry I lost count.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1