The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
patcantm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomu View Post
I'm gonna be in Guangzhou from 4th feb to 6th feb. Was hoping to find someone on SBF to party with also.
Hi Bro

Will be in Guangzhou from 24 to 26 Feb. Any recommendation for good girl friendly hotel and MP with special service? Appreciate the guidance....
Old 02-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lomu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcantm View Post
Hi Bro

Will be in Guangzhou from 24 to 26 Feb. Any recommendation for good girl friendly hotel and MP with special service? Appreciate the guidance....
Hey bro,

i'm not at GZ yet but i will definitely put in my 2cents after i arrive there and do some recce. Probably ask the senior bros. They will have better guidance than me!
Old 03-02-2012, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm gonna be in Guangzhou from 4th feb to 6th feb. Was hoping to find someone on SBF to party with also.
Damn
but keep me informed on gz, where are you planning on staying? Im lost on where to stay in, not even sure which area is central, and everything seems so scattered.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

bro neogeo, i'm staying at Holiday Inn Shifu. Not too sure if the location is the best as it is my first time there. I heard it is near many eateries. Maybe some experienced GZ bros can shed some light here please?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro neogeo, i'm staying at Holiday Inn Shifu. Not too sure if the location is the best as it is my first time there. I heard it is near many eateries. Maybe some experienced GZ bros can shed some light here please?
Holiday Inn Shifu is at shangxiajiulu, which is a shopping district in the older part of GZ, quite central. But if you are thinking of going to East Train Station to take a ride to CP, then be prepared for a 45 min taxi ride in peak hours. Might be better if you look at hotel around Tianhe area, you might want to try Hilton (Tianhe), about RMB800/nite. Hilton is 5 mins walk from the train station and CP is only 40 mins away!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Holiday Inn Shifu is at shangxiajiulu, which is a shopping district in the older part of GZ, quite central. But if you are thinking of going to East Train Station to take a ride to CP, then be prepared for a 45 min taxi ride in peak hours. Might be better if you look at hotel around Tianhe area, you might want to try Hilton (Tianhe), about RMB800/nite. Hilton is 5 mins walk from the train station and CP is only 40 mins away!
Thanks bro.. Btw which vpn service are you guys using to get online? I need Sammy boy forums badly if things gets boring and need to get to my emails?
Old 03-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Is that a walk in rate or do I have to book online via a third party first?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
like what bro willie said ... this hotel is located inside 上下九路 .. a shopping street and many eateries ard the area ...
right just outside the hotel and u can experience all the local dishes ...
u'll never be hungry staying in this hotel ...
hotel room is spacious, clean, safe and comfort ...
but it is away from 白馬天河 or 三元里 ...
traffic can be quite bad in GZ during the peak hour ...

Old 03-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

u must try the timsum at these 2 restaurants situated along 上下九路 .... very nice food but it is always crowded ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Thanks bro.. Btw which vpn service are you guys using to get online? I need Sammy boy forums badly if things gets boring and need to get to my emails?
SBF is not blocked in china now ....
Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros here... I will be going with 2 friends 22 feb to 28 feb to GZ zhongshan... are there any good ktv or FL recommendations there?

btw was recce and come acros the contact from qq? http://user.qzone.qq.com/1319171711/main#!app=4

anyone here try the service before?
Old 03-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Yes, SBF is not blocked in china. Only the social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are blocked.

I have been reading this thread from pages back in 2010 till now. I still can't really find a good spa/sauna place to try out. I will be staying with colleagues, therefore i will not be able to bring it back to the hotel room . Will need to have my fun outside.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

Question Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Thanks for the info guys
I guess I will stay around Tianhe he area just in case things gets boring, an likely escape route via gz east station.

So I guess no ones there around e 11th - 18th?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

I'm in GZ at moment now.

Tianhe if i'm not wrong is quite a distance from the main GZ city area. A colleague of mine that went off to the Tianhe bus station said it took him RMB40 to get from Holiday Inn Shifu to Tianhe bus terminal.

Depends on what you want Bro Neogeo2. Tianhe might be just a little boring if you want to have good food.

I will be going to Beijing Road to check out the eateries there. Will report back later
Old 05-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

i'm still trying to grasp what is the main GZ city center?

suppose it's what i consider to be important eh like Entertainment or eateries or shopping etc?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
i'm still trying to grasp what is the main GZ city center?
suppose it's what i consider to be important eh like Entertainment or eateries or shopping etc?
bascially GZ is not the ideal place to cheong ...
it's mainly for shopping and eateries ... and visit to the SPA ...
they have very good SPA facilities in GZ ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1